NATION

PASSWORD

Buaka International Airport [OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
South Batoko
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Buaka International Airport [OOC]

Postby South Batoko » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:14 am

Hello and welcome to Buaka International Airport!

We ensure the best service in the entire country of South Batoko!
So, if you want to become part of this, these are the codes:

PILOT

Code: Select all
[align=center][b]Pilot Application[/b][/align]

[b]IC Name:[/b] Enter the first, middle and last name(s).
[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female? Note that if the gender is different, we will make it the closest one, like a 'demiboy' will be shown as male.
[b]Nationality:[/b] From which NS nation is the person?
[b]Age:[/b] Must be above 20.
[b]Airline:[/b] The airlines that are from South Batoko are: Aerova (flies all around the world), Avoha (flies in Novapax), Avbu (flies in Novapax, The Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, The West Pacific and The East Pacific), Wingry (flies all around the world), Wavoro (flies everywhere except Novapax), Aerovax (flies all around the world) and Air Batoko (flies all around the world). You can also fly any other airline, as long as you also include the origin country in brackets.
[b]Experience:[/b] Rate with these levels: O (next to no experience), I (a bit of experience) II (some experience), III (a good amount of experience), IV (more than average experience, allowed to fly flights more than 6 hours) and V (pro flyer, allowed to fly flights for more than a day)
[b]Other Information:[/b] Anything else (eg. a bad temper or a disorder like autism that can affect their job) can be put here. If you have nothing to put here, remove this.

CABIN CREW

[align=center][b]Cabin Crew Application[/b][/align]

[b]Gender:[/b] Male or Female? Note that if the gender is different, we will make it the closest one, like a 'demiboy' will be shown as male.
[b]Age:[/b] Must be above 16.
[b]Airline:[/b] The airlines that are from South Batoko are: Aerova (flies all around the world), Avoha (flies in Novapax), Avbu (flies in Novapax, The Pacific, The North Pacific, The South Pacific, The West Pacific and The East Pacific), Wingry (flies all around the world), Wavoro (flies everywhere except Novapax), Aerovax (flies all around the world) and Air Batoko (flies all around the world). You can also fly any other airline, as long as you also include the origin country in brackets.
[b]Customer Handling:[/b] Rate with these: F (can't stand one single thing they feel is bad), E (better than F, but still very easy to crack), D (can be supermad sometimes, but also very nice), C (most of the time nice, but some things can still go wrong), B (nice 99% of the time) and A (never mad).
[b]Other Information:[/b] Anything else (eg. a bad temper or a disorder like autism that can affect their job) can be put here. If you have nothing to put here, remove this.

PASSENGER

[align=center][b]Boarding Pass[/b][/align]

[b]Age:[/b] The age of the passenger here.
[b]Destination:[/b] Your destination here. Every week a new schedule of flights will be put in the Flights thread.
[b]Booking Site:[/b] What site did you book from? Some of the most popular are: zoruu.com, AzureBird, GLIZO and Luxavia.

The Ministry of Aviation and all of our workers thank you!
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko is a country in Novapax, that competes in WV.
A 19.2 civilization, according to this index.

Weather station in Baxtaqaś (Dürlüśćüm) collapses, outages at weather services reported

Syraj
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Syraj » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:21 am

I assume I can do this, or is this pre organised?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

South Batoko
Envoy

Postby South Batoko » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:25 am

Syraj wrote:I assume I can do this, or is this pre organised?

Anyone can join!
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Weather station in Baxtaqaś (Dürlüśćüm) collapses, outages at weather services reported

Syraj
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Syraj » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:36 am

Pilot Application

IC Name: Samuel Lewis
Nationality: The Winter Nomad
Airline: Wavoro (flies everywhere except Novapax)
Experience: III, closing in on IV
Other Information: Samuel has mild epilepsy.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination

South Batoko
Envoy

Postby South Batoko » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:48 am

Samuel has been accepted to the Wavoro pilot crew!
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko
Envoy

Postby South Batoko » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:45 am

Also, your first flight is today in 15 minutes.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko
Envoy

Postby South Batoko » Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:00 am

We are still open to workers, so grab a spot, before it's too late!
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko
Envoy

Postby South Batoko » Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:26 am

Boarding Pass

IC Name: Michael Adam Doyle
Nationality: South Batoki
Destination: Deportedas, Britonesia
Airline: Aerova
Booking Site: supremestay.com
Last edited by South Batoko on Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates