NATION

PASSWORD

In the land of Golden Tsars (Attn:Wolfenium, MT/FanT closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Minroz
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 24, 2007
Ex-Nation

In the land of Golden Tsars (Attn:Wolfenium, MT/FanT closed)

Postby Minroz » Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:09 am

Terminal 3 Arrival Hall, Royal Moskov International Airport
Outskirts of Moskov, Moskov, Imperial Moskov Municipality, Ruuzian Empire
3rd March 2018, 0820 hrs

Ruuz - a massive Eastern European-like country and the most powerful nation in western continent. Bordering the Sechsmany in the West, the Middle-Eastern region to the south and Sinotic Empire of Minroz to the East, straddling the three continents, the country has the unique blend of both worlds in virtue of its’ location and history. Founded and ruled by Viking warrior elite and their descendents as the ancient state of Kyivan Ruz and later the ‘Kingdom of Moskovy’, as its rulers have previously called it, is a giant rivalling the Germanic Sechsmany, with age-old traditions and ways of doing things. Ruuz is a vast and religious country: Mother Ruuz and Orthodox Thrithinite Church are the two pillars of national belief. The Tsars of Ruuz acted as paternal rulers of their people but by tradition and practice he is a stern parent.

Ruuzian history is characterised by tragedies, glory and determination of its people. Once a collection of feudal vassals to the old Sechsman emperors and Central Yazhou Khans, the Ruuzians won their independence against their foreign overlords and carved out their own empire in its own right. Their unique Slavic society and culture have set themselves apart from their western contemporaries in Yuropa. Proclaimed by the Orthodox Church, Ruuz is the ‘Third Reme’, a successor to the ancient Reman Empire when the queen city of Alexanderinople conquered by the Ottoman Turks.

However, Ruuz have already changed and awakened to the modern world. It is also one of the world leaders in science and technology. Ruuz is famed for hardy people, vodka, cold winters and mysticism. A nation once dismissed by the West and Minroz as a rural backwater in the past, now a dynamic great power in its own right. Forged by turbulent history and tempered by wisdom of it’s’ rulers, this Eastern Yuropan giant is seeking to exert its’ own destiny among the great powers of Iclamia.

Ruuz today is the liberal constitutional monarchy albeit with autocratic spirit of the Tsar. This Eastern Yuropan empire is also one of the most prosperous and influential nations in Iclamia, and is one of Minroz’s close allies in the Old World continent. Their relationships with the Middle Kingdom dated back to the times when Ruuz is ruled by the Menggu Golden Horde, a sub-khanate of the nomadic Ling Dynasty. Once bitter foes, the two empires are equal partners in international affairs, helping each other one other. If one observer has to put it cynically, it’s a relationship with benefits and common interests against the West. Ruuz will

At the airport, it was another busy morning. Travellers in all shapes, outfits and colours roam the crowded halls as they bussed themselves through the long queues through the stringent imperial customs. Eager shopkeepers gave their welcomes to new arrivals with wide professional smiles, hoping to make a tidy profit from the jet-lagged customers. All in all, it was a typical day for the workers who maintain the magnificent gateway to Moskov. As the main air transport hub to the empire's most prosperous city, Ingvalt's air traffic and commuters surpassed even the capital's own airport, Royal Moskov International Airport. Located within the outlying suburbs of the city, it is but an hour's drive from the city centre.

Amidst the busy terminal lounge stood one particular young lady, dressed in her blue sweater and longskirt with the fur jacket. Not to mention, big sunglasses and ridiculous-size ushanka. A young lad of Eurasian appearance have appears to her side.

“Ma’am. It’s not like the dress going to make you any more inconspicuous.” He quipped.

“Oi! That was my best disguise, Ratmir!” The girl retorted, sounding little iffy. She took off her sun hat, revealing her blonde twin-tails and petite build. “How can I get through without getting some royal attention from people!? Don’t you know how hard it is to put up a good dress in public!?”

“My apologies, your high- I mean, ma’am.” The lad chuckled. “It is my job to protect you.”

“My God, I’m having trouble thinking you are my bodyguard.” The girl pouted.

The girl in question is Princess Akulina Kurakova, cousin to the Tsar of Ruuz and daughter of many high princes of the Ruuzian royal family. She hailed from the branch family of the royal clan. As among the youngest, she was dotted upon by her family and living a sheltered life befitting her station as royalty. Until the day, she made a decision for herself. Not wanting to be spoilt brat, Akulina wished to contribute something for her family and the motherland. At the same time, she wants to prove to her family that she’s an independent young woman. However, Akulina has yet to understand the ‘life of commoners’. Her sheltered upbringing did not exactly guarantee ‘common sense’.

Accompanying her is Lieutenant Ratmir Shurguchiov, a special-forces operative. A veteran soldier himself, he was assigned to be her bodyguard for the duration of his mission. Under his cover, Ratmir will be the tour guide assistant subordinated to Akulina. To which an irony he personally find it tad amusing.

“I’m also undercover too.” Ratmir replied respectfully, whether it’s out of deference to Akulina’s status as royalty or not.

“Forgive me for asking, ma’am. Why did you need to take this job?” He asks, out of curiosity.

“Well…” Akulina fidgets. Admittedly, she did it out of her whims. The princess didn’t seem to think things through despite her superb academics. Not she’ll admit out loud, out of her own pride. “It’s a noble job to help and educate foreigners about our motherland~.” She huffed, not being honest with the answer.

“Is it?” Ratmir inquired her.

The girl slumped a bit, morose, “Everyone in the family are busy working on their jobs, working for good of the motherland. I don’t want to sit around like a doll in the castle forever. There’s something I can do to help cousin Vlad in any way. And everyone. I also want to meet people outside of our world.”

“Hmm…” The lad hummed. To Ratmir’s admittance, Akulina may be a spoilt brat. But she’s a spoilt brat with the heart of gold. The princess herself has a habit of being a philanthropist, often working in charity organizations undercover. On the more heroic side, she’s acting as crime-fighting vigilante at night goes by the name ‘Night Girl’. Only the select few knew her ‘hobbies’ as a superheroine. Ratmir is one of them.

There’s a deeper reason for Akulina’s protection. Not only her father is a high-ranking prince, he’s the head of Ruuzian Interior Ministry. Effectively, Akulina’s father is one of the most powerful men in the country. It’s nothing unusual for the child of the government official to have security.

“Well, it is not my place to dictate your choices, ma’am. While I’m here for your protection, I’m going to help you in every step all the way. It’s good to be a little bit more independent.” Ratmir winked.

“Thank you, Ratmir.” The girl smiled.

“Say, who are we meeting again?” The lad asked.

“Apparently darling, they’re from the country called Wolfenium. From the world of Astol, they’re like Sechsmany in many ways.” Akulina explained. “I don’t know their history or who’re they’re like but I’m sure they’re pretty friendly.”

Astol, as far as most Ruuzians are concerned, is the world strongly similar to Iclamia in both magic and science-fiction. The differences are the geopolitical histories and the environment. When it comes to technology, Iclamia is centuries ahead of their Astoli counterparts with possible exceptions of the Vinchis. From Astolis’ view, they can often mistaken Ruuz as Amythyst, given strong similarities between them in culture. The differences were history, infrastructures and religious faith. When in areas of technology, Ruuz is far cry from backwards.

“Wouldn’t it be possible they knew our motherland’s reputation?” Ratmir asked with concerns. “The western devils have been spreading lies about us to the whole universe. We don’t get many outsiders coming to visit here, comparing to Minroz.”

“Oh.” Akulina replied flatly, cringed at the mention of westerners who’re jealous of Ruuzian success or Anti-Ruuzians. The common negative stereotypes about Ruuz are they’re the occidental vassal of Minroz. To put it in vulgar term, ‘Chink ass-kissers’. While unfounded in truth, but the empires’ close bilateral relations didn’t really seem to help the case to people’s popular perceptions. The worst stereotype against Ruuzians that they’re ‘vodka-loving drunkards’.

Just before the cheery princess said another word, a call went out from the speakers as it announced their arrivals, speaking in Russian, English and Chinese in the following.

"Attention passengers. Attention passengers," reported the airport staff in the loudspeakers, "Aeroflot Flight AF368 is now arriving from Ingvalt International Airport, Wolfenium, at Berth 35D, Terminal 3. Commuters awaiting arrivals at the arrival halls are to take note. I repeat-"

“Ah, speak of the devil, here they are.” Ratmir remarked.

“You see, Shurguchiov~. This is going to be fun~.” The blonde squealed like a jovial child.

While Akulina has duties as a princess, she also wished to rectify the stereotypes about her people to the outsiders in person. So she can prove that the Ruuzians are not ‘backward barbarians’ in the eyes of non-Iclamians. Regardless, Akulina, princess-in-disguise is looking forward to her new job as the tour guide and meeting people from a different world. Little the Ruuzians knew, they were in for a huge ride…
Last edited by Minroz on Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 17, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:55 am

"Don't wander off, ok? Don't want your moms to rip my head off."

A holiday... Not something Nove expected to be in a time like this. Dragging along her team of shrimps, the tomboy had no idea how she got assigned to babysit them on their trip to Ruuz. Vivio's two mothers were, if anything, notorious for their lengthy work, and her ticket was clearly meant for one of them. Sadly, duty called - again - forcing the two ladies to spend more time away from their darling girl. As a result, their tickets went to the two people Vivio trusted most, Nove and Einhart.

"It's too bad your parents can't come," Lio remarked, "call-ups are a pain. I wish I can get exemption from the draft, but you know..."

"I don't think you can get out of the draft at all, Lio," Corona admitted, "you need to be an invalid to do that."

"It's ok, everyone," Vivio tried to assure them, "I'm pretty used to it... Besides, now we got two extra tickets for Einhart and Nove, right? No parents to nag at us here~."

"Yea... no parents," Nove absentmindedly agreed, quite nervous about dampening the blonde's mood. Nove knew Vivio well. Always wearing a smile on her face, Vivio dared not share her parental issues with her friends. The fact was that she deeply missed their company a lot, especially Fate. Of the two, it was the Lightning Ace that had been away the most. Even her adopted uncle Erio had not seen her much, even on duty.

Of course, that was all the more reason for the others to try to cheer them up.

"Oh look," Nove declared, pointing at the waiting guides, "that must be our tour guides. Yoohoo, over here! You must be uhh... our guide uhh... girls, what's her name?"

Perhaps Nove needed more help than expected.
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Factbook (under revamping): MT | PT
Characters: Imperial Registry of Houses (PT: Historical Archives)
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates
National Symbols (Applies for both MT/PMT and FT): Flag (Elaborate)|Anthem

/人 ‿‿ 人\ { Make a contract with me, and save me from the Homu-devil! )

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Aug 19, 2018 6:45 am

Noticing the Wolfeners, the said Ruuzians comes over. As soon as they meet their charges, the two reciprocates with their friendly welcome.

“Oh hello~. Good morning everyone, welcome to Ruuz~.” Grinning, Akulina waved out her hand, speaking in her accented English. “How are you~? Do you have good trip on air?”

“Uhh…privyet (Hi).” Ratmir spoke up, raising his hand up as he greeted the Wolfen girls. In his frankness, he felt little bit awkward being surrounded by young girls than him especially they’re cute. While he himself prefers older women, this doesn’t mean he’s into underage. Otherwise it’s a crime, it’s the last thing the Spetsnaz soldier wanted to do. Regardless, Ratmir is the only male of the group.

“My goodness, where are my manners?” The blonde princess clears her throat. She then began to compose herself like a noblewoman, albeit her inexperience in disguises has gave away her background as a member of an upper-class society. “I am Akulina Semyonovna Kura- Ahem! Akulina Petrova. It’s nice to meet you, ladies~.

Akulina almost slipped out her real surname at the last moment. She had to use one of the Ruuzian most common surnames. After all, Kurakov is the name of the ruling royal family of Ruuz.

“This gentleman here is my lovely assistant, Ratmir Shurguchiov. We are your tour guide in our beautiful motherland~. Be honoured that we’ll personally show you the wonders Ruuz could offer~.“

The blonde girl posed like the aristocratic, hands on her hips. The posture and mannerism did little to conceal her upper-class upbringing.Ratmir could only sigh inwardly, hoping the Wolfeners didn’t think too badly of his charge.
Last edited by Minroz on Sun Aug 26, 2018 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Aug 26, 2018 2:45 am

"Oh hey," Nove greeted back, "please to meet you, Akulina, Ratmir! Can I call you that~? My name is Nove Nakajima, you can just call me Nove; and these little sprites are Vivio, Lio, Corona and Einhart. I know Ms Takamachi is supposed to be here, but she's on urgent business, so she told me to take over. You don't mind showing the girls around, so you? Please take good care of us~."

Nove, for all intents and purposes, suspected nothing, neither did she speak of the less normal aspects of Vivio's and Einhart's parentage. For her, none of those matter in the grand scheme of things. As far as she cared now, Vivio and Einhart were just normal girls, with normal parents. Well, more normal than the legends, at least. Pulling her luggage forward, she asked, "so, where to, first? The hotel, I assume. The girls want to see their hotel rooms. They're dying to see what's in store."
Name: Wolfenium| Demonym: Wolfener/Wolfen| Tech Level: MT/PMT/FanTech (main timeline) or FT/FanTech
Embassies: Wolfenium's Diplomatic Quarters - Now open to Embassies and Consulates

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:40 am

“Da, Da~! We’ll be happy to go there~.” Akulina chimed happily in response to Nove.

The blonde girl is little bit enthusiastic about her job as a tour guide. Neither had she suspected her Wolfen guests to be out of ordinary. Ratmir, for a Spetsnaz soldier, he doesn’t think the Wolfen girls to be any less strange. To be fair, he was assigned to be Akulina’s bodyguard, not on his usual covert missions.

“Ah, Oh yes, the hotel we’re going to is called the Metropol Hotel Moskov. One of the oldest buildings in the city. In fact, there’re lot of places in Moskov to see. You will not be disappointed~.” The princess-in-disguise informed the redhead tomboy. Pulling out the red flag with yellow-coloured writtings ‘A-77’, she waved it above. “Everyone, come around me. We’re heading off to the hotel immediately~. Follow me~.” She chirped happily, beckoning everyone before she walk towards the airport exit.

“Ah! Wait for me!” Ratmir tried catching up with Akulina. The group walked through and traversing the busy airport terminal until they’ve finally exited the building. Out in the open, the Wolfeners can feel the chills of winter outside. The temperature is evidently within sub-zero as expected of the country with the reputation for long winters. Regardless, the Ruuzian ‘tour guides’ pressed on as if they’re not affected by the cold.

Awaiting the group is the blue-coloured minivan. Opening the driver’s window, the driver turns out to be a stoic, beautiful white-haired woman. Seeing her, the Eurasian man halted. Eyes widened in shock, Ratmir just gobsmacked. The woman he happened to sees is actually his colleague from Ruuzian Special Forces. Her name is Galina Popova, a powerful esper and one of the country’s best agents known for her strict professionalism.

[“Hello miss~! Are you our driver?”] Akulina asked the woman, speaking in Ruuzian (Russian).

[“Yes. I am Galina.”] The driver replied like a quiet professional.

[“Ah, excellent~. I’ve brought our foreign guests. Would you kindly help us with the luggage please~?”]

[“Yes.”] Galina exits the vehicle, dressed in her black sweater, jeans and a white scarf. As she comes around the minivan, her eyes gave a quick glance at the Wolfeners, one-by-one, before proceeding to put the Wolfen luggage inside the van.

“Okay girls, I know it’s freezing cold but it’s always cold in Ruuz, hehe~.” Akulina joked as she attempts to engage in conversation with the Wolfeners. “And we have refreshments inside~. Water bottles and snacks~. If you’re going to ask about the snacks, they’re pastila – marshmallow-like candies made from fruits. Actually, my favourite, hehe~.”

Unknown to princess knowledge, Akulina didn’t seem to recognise the white-haired woman. More like she’s unaware of Galina’s true identity. However, one does.

[“Popova, what’re you doing here?”] Ratmir blurted, speaking in Russian.

[“Don’t be too surprised. The same reason you’re with Her Highness (Akulina).”] Galina curtly replied. Apparently, she’s another Ruuzian operative on bodyguard assignment, tasked with Akulina’s safety. [“Aren’t you forgetting you’re undercover?”]

[“Err…right.”] Ratmir chuckles nervously, smiling sheepishly. He proceeds to open the doors for Akulina and the Wolfeners to enter in.

Acting seemingly aloof, Galina may come across as a cold woman to many people. Those who knew her in person found she’s actually a kind-hearted woman deep down. It’s just she’s always serious and by-the-book. This is part of her growing up in military life.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:14 am

"Sounds tasty," Vivio squealed, "what flavours are there?"

"You're making me hungry now," Lio grumbled, "what're we going to eat later?"

"Lio, didn't you eat on board the plane already," Corona chastised, "you're going to get tubby."

"How dare you," snapped the tomboy, "I have high metobali... mebotili... memotobi... I burn energy real fast!"

Smiling at the scene, Nove could tell the girls were looking forward to a good time. After the White Skies debacle, and the unwelcome presence of a certain elf who must not be named, all eyes were now on Vivio to stay safe. There was nothing... nothing that truly daunted her until now, but there was something malignant about her that proved more than enough to frighten even the bravest people she knew.

'You weren't there, Nove,' She recalled Subaru's words, 'you didn't face her. You can feel it in her aura. It's like staring into a black hole where her heart is supposed to be, draining everything that was good and pure in the world. It's like her magic is powered by pure malice. I felt sick just standing before her.'

"[She's right...]" Nove muttered, "[I wasn't there...]"

"[Not where,]" Einhart asked.

Snapping out of her thoughts, Nove said, "[oh. No, it's nothing. Nothing at all.]"

To think the kids she had to babysit fought the Primal Seer of the Titanist Church. She could barely fathom why the government wanted to keep the incident silent. Apparently, founding fathers - and mothers - are allowed a free pass at maximum-sentence felonies.

Whispering to Nove, again, however, Einhart queried, "[is it the driver?]"

In all honesty, Nove did not pay much attention to Galina. Her eyes shifting at the woman, she admitted she did feel a bit suspicious of her. But Nove was, like any acquainted with internal security, quite paranoid. Then again, she saw no reason to doubt her just yet. It was not beyond the authorities to think someone like Vivio needed to be kept under close watch.

"[Nah,]" Nove said, "[we can worry about her when she starts doing stranger things.]"

Given Ratmir's shocked reaction earlier, she highly doubted Galina had any hostility in mind, at least not yet.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Mon Sep 03, 2018 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:56 am

The Ruuzian princess bursts into hearty laughter in response. She likes how merry the Wolfen girls are.

“Ah, glad you asked~.” Akulina quipped happily before clearing her throat as if she pondered the question like a philosopher. “There’re several kinds of flavours like strawberries, apples, berries and honey…”

As she continues to explain to talk about pastila, Galina and Ratmir meanwhile are having a small talk.

[“Remember Shurguchiov, the safety of her highness is our top priority. Make no mistake.”] Galina said as she put in the last luggage in the minivan.

[“Yes, I know, Captain Popova.”] Ratmir sighs, understanding the implications of her words. He knows Akulina’s father Prince Semyon is rather protective of his daughter, which is understandable. Putting such thoughts aside, he taps on Akulina’s shoulder to get the girl’s attention.

[Yes?”] The princess asked quizzically.

[“Ma’am, we’re ready to leave.”] The undercover Spetsnaz operative answered.

[“Ah, okay. Thank you.”] Akulina nodded before turning to the Wolfeners. “Pardon me, everyone. It’s time to get into the car~. We’re going off to the hotel where you’ll be staying. We will not take too much off your time~.”

With that said, the Ruuzians and the Wolfeners eventually get inside the vehicle, Ratmir sat in the front passenger seat, Akulina is in the middle seat with the Wolfeners taking the rest of the seats and Galina being in the driver’s. The white-haired woman ignites the van and drove off into the busy highway. The van then mixed in with local traffic, joining in the intersection. In contrast to Wolfenium’s orderly traffic, the Ruuzian seemed to be a little…unruly. A lot of Ruuzian cars accelerated at high speed and cutting in the queues. Such sights might have caused some discomfort for the Wolfeners than they would’ve liked as they see from the windows that many local cars zooming past by. It’s as if the Ruuzians are quite lax on traffic rules. Actually, the Ruuzian traffic rules are quite strict like anywhere else, it’s actually the difference in speed limits and habits. Galina, hands on the wheels, she skilfully drove the van through the seemingly wild traffic without problems.

“Ahem, ladies, may I have your attention please~.” Akulina spoke on her remote microphone. “Thank you, spasiba~. I’m going to talk a bit about the city we’re about heading into. The city of Moskov~. Moskov has a long history; it began as a medieval city-state and developed into what was known as the Kingdom of Moskovy. The kingdom itself preceded the formation of Ruuz as a nation. Fun fact, the city is named after the river that runs through it, the Moskva. One can say Moskov is a very old city. I’m going to take you girls on the city tour tomorrow~.”

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:49 pm

High speed drives were not a staple of Wolfen life. Outside the Autobahn highways interspersed throughout the country, traffic rarely sped in the high 100 kilometers per hour. Most of it was terrain; the northwest regions of Wolfenium criss-crossed by mountain ranges, which makes high speed races very life-threatening. But even the relatively level plains through the rest of the country was not this thrilling, or dangerous.

"Are you sure we're safe," Vivio queried, gripping her seat as they weaved through the messy traffic. Her friends feel similarly nervous too. While all of them could simply rely on their mana to block any damage in an accident, there was clearly a non-zero chance they might not react fast enough. Not even their guest's cheery introduction was enough to distract them.

"S-Sounds great," Corona blurted frightfully, "just let us know when we get to the hotel. We are near, are we?"

"I think we still have some distance," Nove stated in a blunt voice, strangely unperturbed by the driving.

Perhaps the elder was a bit too used to danger for the girls' comfort...

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:38 am

Coincidentally, the car slowed down and then they’re stoped by the toll station. Even though the whole station is tad crowded with Ruuzian cars, from Lada sedans to heavy-duty trucks. Suddenly, a flying antique-looking airship flew over them. Apparently, airships of fantasy and science-fiction varieties are quite common in the world of Iclamia.

While Galina is registering her smart card on the electric toll machine, Akulina started replying to Vivio.

“Oh do not worry, Ruuzian roads are among the safest in the world. I can assure you of that~.” The blonde girl quipped happily. Even though, the princess herself is largely ignorant of the differences in road safeties of other countries. Ratmir upon hearing Akulina’s remark just sighed in apprehension, being worldlier than the princess herself since he spent a fair amount of time abroad on his missions and more aware of the differences outside of Ruuz.

[“God help us…”] The silver-haired lad muttered.

Once the toll station let the vehicles through, Galina continued driving on the hectic Ruuzian highway for thirty minutes.

Finally, the city of their destination has finally come into their view. As the minivan get closer towards their destination - the royal capital of the Ruuz Empire, Moskov. The city itself has come into a full view and all of its glories. A seamless weave of tradition and future, Moskov represented the glories, the hopes and the progress of the Ruuzian nation. One can say it’s like a Russian-version of Coruscant.

“Welcome to the Great city of Moskov~.” Akulina quipped, introducing her hometown to the Wolfeners.

They’ve finally arrived at the hotel of their destination – the Hotel Metropol Moskov. Built in 1807 in Art Noveou-style, it is one of the largest hotel complexes in the centre of Moskov and renown for collaboration of Ruuzian architects and artists, turning the building into a historic masterpiece of its own days. The sight of the building can foretell how ancient it is as evident by it’s’ classical styles and recent renovations up to modern standards.

“We’re here, ladies.” Ratmir piped up. Galina quietly exited the vehicle and helped out unloading the Wolfeners’ luggage.

Meanwhile, inside at the entrance of the hotel, one peculiar individual stood out from most people in the room full of humans and other fantasy races with the elves and beastfolks as the most prominent in numbers.

Entering the premises is a individual wearing a trenchcoat and a fur hat, revealed to be a person of androgynous appearance. Actually, she’s a woman in her early forties. Though it is hard not to mistaken her for a young man with her beautiful appearance alone. However, her racial features indicated she’s from South-East Orient. Pulling along her side is a vintage motorcycle. The guests and staff didn’t seem to pay any mind to her and the motorcycle, since they are used to travellers from all over the world and beyond in the interdimensional universe.

The woman arrives at the reception with other guests lining up.

“Good morning, how can I help you?” The male receptionist of twenty-six years greeted her, speaking in his accented English whilst looking up from his computer.

“Good morning.” The green-haired smiled, spoke with her accent. “I’d like to have a room for one please.”

“Right sir.” The receptionist typed in his computer. The woman inwardly cringed at the mention of ‘sir’. She didn’t really like it when people mistaken her for a man even though she’s used to it. But this doesn’t mean it always made her comfortable.

“Alright done, may I have your name?” The Ruuzian lad asked her politely; unaware he’s talking to the person of opposite sex.

“My name is Chayo. Surname is Raharjo.” She replied.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Sep 30, 2018 4:37 am

Shifting her eyes at Akulina's words, Vivio could hardly buy it at all. Forcing a smile, she decided not to refute her, perhaps worried about upsetting the enthusiastic guide. As far as she could tell, she was not being lied to. This, however, only made the truth ever sadder as the van whizzed through the messy roads.

Reaching the hotel, the girls seemed quite relieved to escape the harrowing drive. Soaking in the sights, they clicked away madly at their phones, taking pictures at the grand facades of the Victorian-style decor. Only Einhart and Nove seem content just to soak in the sights. But the former appeared a bit apprehensive, and not without reason.

"What's wrong," Nove queried Einhart telepathically.

"Nothing, it's just..." Einhart answered, pursing her lips a bit, "it's just... I get nervous every time we're out like this nowadays. Especially when I see a raven, my heart starts to race just trying to pick out something off."

"Magdalene," Nove mused, noting her unease behind her usual stoic facade, "relax, she won't do anything stupid. If she wanted Vivio dead, she'd have to make an enemy out of Nanoha first."

"You don't know her, Ms. Nove," Einhart refuted, "she already did."

Stepping up to the reception, Einhart could not help but feel envious of Vivio's carefree attitude. She could only wish she was not so suspicious. But then, Vivio was, and still is, the last of the Saint Kings, which begged the question. Why did Magdalene not kill her then and there?

Nothing the woman did was ever predictable, it appeared.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:35 am

The tour group altogether went up to the hotel reception. “Leave some paperwork to me, ladies.” Ratmir said to the girls, volunteering himself on their behalf for arrangements at the reception.

[“Oh, Good morning. How can I help you?”] The receptionist, a petite blonde of slim build spoke in her native language. Realizing the Wolfeners are foreign nationals, she switched to English. “Good morning, how can I help you, miss?”

[“Good morning, ma’am. I am one of their tour guides. Here is their hotel rooms already booked for them.”] Ratmir spoke in Ruuzian, handed in the papers for confirmation. Despite the advanced digital age in Iclamia, there’re a lot of people preferring papers.

Ratmir watches the receptionist typing away at her computer. She finally finished processing the paperwork. “Here you go.” She hands in the keycards for the Wolfeners’ hotel rooms respectively. “Your rooms are 308 to 310. Bellboy Arkady Abramov will help you with the belongings.”

“Spasiba.” Ratmir smiled before handing the hotel keycards to the Wolfeners. “Here you are, ladies. Please be careful not to lose them.”

“Take your time to relax everybody; I know you all had a long flight. We’ll meet here at the lobby. The time is eleven o’clock, okay~.” Akulina spoke jovially to the Wolfeners, waving her hand up.

A gaunt werewolf, dressed in his bellboy outfit, appears to the side with the nametag says Arkady Abramov in both Latin alphabets and Russian Cyrillic. Despite his appearance, he seems to be a friendly fellow as he helped arranged the luggage.

“Right this way, ma’ams.” The bellboy led the Wolfeners into the elevator, going upstairs till stopping at the third floor. Finally, the group walked through the lavish corridor with the Ruuzian werewolf leading the way, they stopped at their designated hotel rooms from 308, 309 and 310. Two of firsts are double-bedded rooms for the littler Wolfen girls while the last one is single room is for Nove.

“Here we are, ladies.” The werewolf said cheerfully as he helped placing the luggages into Wolfeners’ respective rooms. “There’s refreshments and treats over there. Please, help yourself.”

He gestured towards water bottles and sweet pastries, complimentary of the hotel services and Ruuzian hospitality. “If you need anything, just let us know.” He gave friendly grin.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Nov 03, 2018 7:37 am

Diving right onto the beds, the girls need no words to express their glee. For a moment, it almost felt tempting to just lie in all day, the strain of the flight and the comfiness of the bed taking hold. Smiling a bit, Nove whispered to the guides, "I think the girls might want some time to rest before we set out on our tour. I hope you don't mind. Besides which," she queried, "what'll be in our iteniary today?"

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:37 am

“Ah, glad you asked.” Ratmir said as he produces an itinerary list from his pocket. As it listed in order:

1. Have lunch at the local Ruuzian restaurant, Goluboy Kavkaz
2. Red Square
3. Saint Vasily’s Cathedral, Red Square
4. Gates of Imperial Kremlin, Royal Pavilion
5. Moskov Upper Trading Complex (Department Store) – Kitaigorod Street
6. Have dinner at the traditional Ruuzian restaurant, Tyul’pan

Although, these two restaurants mentioned happened to be some of Akulina’s favourites in her home city, the bodyguard feels the irony in it. But there’s another good reasons these two restaurants are her favourites, these establishments were among the most popular eateries in the city. One thing is funny for him; the restaurant’s name for dinner is ‘tulip’ in Ruuzian (Russian).

“We’ll be going around eleven and the half (11.30). We’re going to meet up in the lounge. Take your time to relax till then.” The grey-haired young man smiled.

Suddenly, someone bumped into him in the back. It’s actually Chayo bumped into Ratmir by accident.

“Ah, sorry. Sorry for bumping into you.” She spoke up in response, sounding sincere in her apologies.

“It’s alright, ma’am.” Ratmir replied. Although, the lad is inwardly shocked that the person he’s talking to is actually an older woman as he quickly figured out by the tone of her voice. He then noticed the motorcade she pulled along with her. Needless to say, he finds it strange. “Hm?” He stares slack-jawed at the motorbike. The Ruuzian soldier is pretty sure there’s no way bringing a motorcade into the hotel, much least into the hotel room.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Nov 18, 2018 2:41 am

The itinerary seemed nothing unusual, at least so far. Some sightseeing, a couple of meals at class restaurants. As expected of a travel agency, as always. She felt it was quite a shame for Vivio's parents to miss out on some family time together. But at least now, it was a friends-only trip, though she did wish she was a better caretaker. Rules were not exactly something she enjoyed enforcing.

"What's with the motorcade," she queried, pointing at the motorcade, "oligarch?"

And subtlety, like rules, were also not something she enjoyed.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:27 am

“Oh.” Chayo then looked at the bike, following the gazes of the people she’s interacting to. “Ah, actually he’s my friend and companion.” She gave out a small, friendly smile to Ratmir and Nove. “I was bringing him into my room, number 316. Believe it or not, he’s actually a talking motorcade. Say hello, Eka.”

“Halo, nice to meet you.” The ‘motorcycle’ in question talked. This surprises Ratmir whom he never thought that he gets to meet a talking motorcycle before. Not it bothers him too much since Iclamia is also the world of magical fantasy in the eyes of outsiders.

“Hello, I’m Ratmir. I’m just a tour guide. I was escorting my charges to their rooms. Isn’t it right, miss Nove?” The lad smiled.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:15 am

"A-ah.. A familiar," Nove queried, pointing at the motorcycle, "I thought it was strange. It's too smart to be a Device-I mean a simple AI. Must be nice. I'm Nove. Nove Nakajima. I'm supposed to be the leader of the tour group, but..."

Nove did not appear that surprised about Eka. At the very least, she was surprised it was smarter than a Device. But she felt bad for judging it. As a cyborg and an artificial human, demeaning someone like herself was unbecoming of her.

"Sorry... I'm too blunt," she apologized, "pleased to meet you. Anyway, this is Vivio, Lio, Corona and Einhart. We're from Wolfenium. You?"

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:01 am

In response to Nove and others, Chayo gave out a respectful bow in greeting the Wolfeners with a smile.

“My name is Chayo. I’m from Nusantara.” She said.

“Hmm, Nusantara?” Ratmir quizzed. “You’re quite halfway of the world.”

“Well, we’re actually used to travelling. Every time we visit places, we stayed for three days. It’s Miss Chayo’s habit of hers. We’ve been doing that for long time.” Eka quipped.

“I just like travelling. It’s just a hobby of mine. I was going to stay in Moskov for three days.” Chayo spoke.

“I see. Well, welcome to Ruuz, ma’am. I hope you enjoy your experiences.” Ratmir grinned. Seeing a glint in the woman’s clothing, he noticed a revolver behind her coat. As if acting by instinct, he almost prepared into fighting stance. Never mind that he nearly forgets he’s undercover as a tour guide for Akulina’s protection. But Ratmir will also protects his Wolfen charges as per his duties as a soldier.

As if she’s sensing his action, Chayo put up her hand. “It’s alright. I was bringing it for protection. If you’re too worried, I have already had a permit already registered with the local office.” She said with hints of assurance. Fishing into her pocket, Chayo pulled out the papers. Despite the science-fiction level of Iclamian technology, there’re people who prefers paper over digital for various reasons. “Here it is.”

“Ah, okay.” Ratmir made a quick read. “Hmm, it’s legitimate, Chayo Raharjo. I can see why you’re bringing it for protection. Sorry for doubting you.”

“It’s alright, young man. As a traveller, I need to protect myself.” The Nusantara woman smiled.

“True. Nothing wrong with protecting yourself. But…I’m surprised that you’re using old guns.” The Ruuzian soldier pointed out.

“Let’s just say they’re weapons I’m pretty comfortable with.” Chayo replied without hesitation.

The gun laws in the world of Iclamia were much lax, comparing to Terra (RL Earth). Partly, Iclamia is a lush world teeming with monster-sized predators and its’ denizens bought a lot of weapons for their protection. Even authoritarian countries are willing to allow people to owned guns, provided they go through legal procedures.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 pm

"I see," Nove chimed with a smile, "you must like seeing the world on foot, though I don't think we'll be finding any trouble here. Then again, we don't tend to venture into untamed lands."

Nove and the girls, were, of course, armed. It took a long while for them to get clearances for their Devices, and their innocuous appearances made law enforcement reasonable iffy over their presence. But Nove could not fathom using them unless things get hairy. Hopefully, this should not be the case in Ruuz.

"Our weapons are bit more high-tech than that," Nove admitted, "getting through customs was quite a hassle, to be honest."

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:34 am

“Hahaha~.” Chayo chuckled a bit. “Same can be said in many countries in Iclamia actually. But it’s like riding a bike for first time, once you reach my age, it’s like breathing.”

“Oh, trying to make pun jokes, Chayo?” Eka chimed, sounding little cheeky.

“Who says I was?” The green-haired woman replied with her hidden sense of humour.

“Anyhow, you be careful, ma’am. I wish you a good day.” Ratmir said to the Nusantaran woman.

“Thank you, young man.” Chayo smiled before looking at the Wolfeners. “Enjoy your vacation in Ruuz. Even more so, welcome to Iclamia. Have a good day.” She offered her polite bow before leaving for her room.

“Take good care of yourselves~!” Eka the motorcade called, speaking in good-natured way.

“Spasiba.” Ratmir responded with a smile and a wave. The Ruuzian turns to Nove. “Well, I think we got everything in order. Anything else to ask of me before I go, ma’am?”

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:40 am

Bidding the biker and her living ride goodbye, the girls soon clustered around Ratmir, peppering him with questions. 'Where do we go next', 'where do we sightsee, 'cn you tell us more about this place?' and so on... Separating the girls from their guide, however, Nove tried to give Ratmir some room. It was probably hard for him to keep up with everything they were saying, as she had.

"No, we're fine," she stated, "we're just wondering where we'll be going next. I'm sure we're all hungry, so I suppose lunch is next, and some sightseeing, is that correct?"

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:56 am

“Ah! Slow down, one at the time, girls!” Ratmir panicked as he’s being bombarded by questions from little Wolfen girls. He now knew immediately they’re one energetic bunch.

“Haha, it’s true. We’ll be going to the restaurant for lunch in two hours’ time. Make yourselves comfortable in the meantime. When the time comes, so be sure to arrive on time, okay?” The Ruuzian lad smiled.

Goluboy Kavkaz restaurant, Goluboy Street, Moskov, Imperial Moskov Municipality, Ruuzian Empire
3rd March 2018, 1200 hrs

Inside the said restaurant built in traditional Russian interior with modern amenities, it is full of people from all walks of life in Ruuz, be it nobles and commoners, humans and other races alike. One thing is clear is that Goluboy Kavkaz serves real Ruuzian food.

Dining at the private room which is guarded by men in black suits from inside and outside, there’re two men dining on the table. One of the men in question is Yusuf Zakariya, Head Librarian of Forbidden Archives and a famed Imperial Archaelogist. He is actually meeting with the Ruuzian Minister of Culture Aleksandr Repin, a well-dressed gentlemen of noble background. He was invited by Moskov to assist with local archaeology of high importance. While they eat their lunch, they’re conversing in Ruuzian (Russian).

“I would like to thank for your invitation, minister. It is a great honour.” Yusuf chatted.

“Oh no, the pleasure is all mine, mister Zakariya. I got an honour to meet one of the world’s famous archaeologists, let alone an esteemed member of the Imperial Court of the Qing Empire.” The bearded minister replied. “Do you have a pleasant visit to my country?”

“Very much so, Your Excellency.” The Minrozian archaeologist replied happily. “It’s been a while I’ve last visited Ruuz. Last time I was here few years ago, the first Ruuzian city I’ve visited is Saint Paulsburg. Beautiful city.”

“Ah yes, Saint Paulsburg. Our jewel of the motherland. It was to be window to Yuropa, founded by Tsar Paul the Great. The man responsible for making Ruuz into a great power, without him my motherland won’t be what we know today.” Aleksandr nodded his head.

“Hmm, there’s something on my mind lately.” He puts down his knife and fork. “Forgive me if I’m being too forward with you, Your Excellency. I have been wondering on why I’ve been invited by your government. I have heard there’s going to be exhibits in Moskov Metropolitan Museum. Does this somehow connect with the Old Empire’s artefacts by any chance?” Yusuf questioned in polite manner. Inwardly, he’s being little wary for good reason.

Yusuf himself is no stranger to politics. He understands interests and ulterior motives of other people. His time in the Imperial Court made him aware of political intricacies in the world, whether he likes it or not. The Old Empire was the most ancient Iclamian civilization in the Yazhou continent, based itself in Aryanian heartlands. Even more ancient than Minroz itself, the Old Empire is known for technological and magical wonders that allowed them to rule an empire which practically spans the entire continent. However, the fabled civilization of the Old Empire has ended up mysteriously disappeared without any traces. The only evidence of the Old Empire’s existence was dusty ruins and scattered artefacts of all kinds. Any artefact from a long-dead magical civilisation can be a great boon to any parties who found it. Iclamia is no exception. The myth of the Old Empire is legendary and tales of its glories is spoken in the Iclamian Eastern world.

“I’ll be lying if it wasn’t, lord Zakariya.” The Ruuzian culture minister admits, “The discovery was made in the Ural by local miners. But the public didn’t know this yet. We’re still keeping it under the wraps for security reasons.”

“I see. Why didn’t you ask your country’s archaeologists, instead of me? A Uygur who is a government official serving the Emperor of Minroz?” Yusuf brought up his point.

“We already did. But this artefact is different from your usual tomes and vases; our own archaeologists had difficult time to decipher it and not to mention it is beyond our level than we imagined. Which is why my Tsar requested your Emperor himself for you specifically. We just need you for assistance in studying the artefact. We were hoping your assistance will help uncovering it more quickly. And there’s no one who is a better expert than you. I am here on behalf of my Tsar. Which is why I am here personally to meet with you.”

“Hmm, I see. Very well, I agree but I do not wish to embarrass your countrymen on this endeavour. But if it’s for the sake of cooperation between our Motherlands, I don’t see why not. But please, just give me time to prepare for the trip.”

“That can be arranged.” Culture Minister Repin then shook hands with Yusuf.

Meanwhile, a van arrives at the restaurant’s parking lot. Exiting the vehicle are Akulina, Ratmir and the Wolfeners.

“Here we are, girls~. The Goluboy Kavkaz. Come, come in, shall we~?” The diminutive blonde leads her group into the restaurant. They were warmly greeted by the staff and shown to their table. However, the local people didn’t recognize their princess because of her disguise.

Akulina, Ratmir and their Wolfen guests then sat down on the designated table with the window next to them for a view. Coincidentally or not, the location of their table is next to the private dining room where Yusuf and Culture Minister Repin are at.

“Okay girls, what did you want to order?” Ratmir asked the Wolfeners. He’s going to help them with the orders, considering Russian is not Wolfeners’ native tongue.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:57 am

"Let's see..." mused Vivio, "not sure what to get..."

Language, for them, was not as much of a problem with their Devices to translate. But if possible, they would have preferred not to use them unless necessary. They were, of course, meant for combat, not mundane tasks. In Vivio's case, though, translating the Cyrillic text was a moot point. Neither her Sacred Heart nor Einhart's Asteon could talk.

"I'll leave it to you then," Lio squealed, "I have no idea what any of these says."

"I... I'll have to agree," Corona admitted, "maybe something soupy?"

"I'd like something savoury," Einhart stated, "anything to recommend?"

"I guess I'll give up then," Nove said, "I'd like some meat, myself."

"I'll just leave it to you guys then," Vivio said, getting from her seat, "I need to go to the toilet."

"I'll go with you," Einhart insisted flatly, getting from her seat.

Glaring awkwardly at the green-haired girl, the blonde blurted, "it's ok, Einhart... I can-"

"Please," Einhart insisted again, her fists tightening on the table, "let me go with you."

Vivio felt a bit awkward at the sight. She could tell the girl was pretty concerned with leaving Vivio alone. After the attack by Magdalene's rogue apostles, Einhart could not help but see spies everywhere. Even Nove could tell where they were getting at, though she had another idea.

"Sorry, Akulina, but can you escort Vivio to the restroom," she asked of the guides, "I don't want her wandering to the kitchen or something."

Fortunately, it was enough to force Einhart back on her seat, though given Akulina's apparent inability to fend for herself, the girl was not sure if she was up for protecting Vivio.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:02 am

“Of course, my friend~.” Akulina chirped in response as if she’s happy to oblige. What the Wolfners didn’t know, there’s more to Akulina as a princess in regards to her fighting abilities. It’s just she’s showing her Wolfener guests than she lets on. Without giving a chance for Vivio to respond, the little Ruuzian princess-in-disguise happily drags the Wolfener towards where the restaurant’s toilets are.

Ratmir could only chuckle at his charge’s enthusiasm. The waitress came up to the table with smile on her face.

[“Good afternoon, may I take your order?”] She asked.

[“Yes please, ma’am. I’m need some more time. I’m ordering for my foreign friends.”] Ratmir replied.

[“Sure thing, sir.”]

Ratmir turned to the Wolfners. He spoke, switching to his accented English, “Okay girls, let’s see what we have on the menu. Okay, hmmm…”

The Eurasian lad muses as he reads the menu. “Better yet why not have a little feast?” Ratmir offered. “Do not worry, Akulina and I will pay on your behalf. We can get you the most popular dishes at this hour. So please be patient, ladies.”

Ratmir then speak Ruuzian with the said waitress who is waiting patiently. He has made a round of orders at her, speaking in their native tongue for ease of communication. Nodded her head, the waitress then types in the orders on her tablet in hand before leaving the table for the kitchen and in a short notice, the same waitress has came back with the drinking glasses of sea buckthorn tea and served them to Ratmir, one for Akulina and the rest for Wolfeners.

“These drinks in front of you are sea buckthorn teas. They’re sweet and very healthy in fact. A lot of people in my motherland of all ages drink them, they’re good for you.” Ratmir explained as he sipped his tea.

Wolfenium
Postmaster-General

Father Knows Best State

Postby Wolfenium » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:06 am

"W-we can't possibly..." was all Nove could get out, before their guides took to their orders without a hitch. It felt incredibly awkward for them to just treat them. It was not as if they were dignitaries or anything. Worse, if Nanoha found out, it was likely she would give Nove an earful for exploiting their goodwill. Then again, it was Ratmir who had generously offered to pay for their lunch, and the girls were at a loss at how to react.

"A-are you for real," she uttered awkwardly, as the girls enjoyed their tea. For guides, they seemed unconventional as it was. Perhaps it was Ruuzian hospitality that prompted this. Still, it did not seem like something a guide would do on their behalf.

*Meanwhile*

Sitting in the toilet cubicle awkwardly, Vivio found it hard to go on her business, not with the thought of the guide outside waiting on her. She had had to deal with the savants of the Saint Church acting that way, and she was admittedly quite miffed at that. So what if she was Olivie's clone? Did that make her the last of Belka's last ruling house? The fact that she took up a commoner's name meant that she would have already been excluded from any potential succession for Belka's lost crown, but for some, it never seemed to be enough.

'So you took up the surname of a Fusoese commoner and disavowed your own birthright and godhood," she could hear Magdalene's taunting words in her memories, back at their fateful encounter at the Baltland park, "so what? You don't seem to understand your own position, child. It's not what you say or how you act that matters. It's how others see you. You are a symbol, an idol just like me. As long you walk this earth, there will always be people who will cling on to the hope of a reborn Belka. That is why you must disappear from this world. That is why you must die. Believe me, my child, I do not want to resort to that end, but tell me honestly, have those sycophants in your cult given up on you yet?'

Those empty eyes, that false smile... it was almost like facing a ghost. Magdalene may be a True Elf, perhaps the last of her kind, but there appeared to be a black vortex where her soul was supposed to be. And yet, she could sense something else. Despondence... grief... It was not so much that she lacked a soul, but that her soul was shattered into dust, almost irretrievable. There was an inherent distrust in her that made her doubt Vivio's words, and her explanation was ruthlessly logical. Nothing Vivio did have come close to making the Saint Church or her supporters lose hope of a restored Belkan kingdom, and the Primal Seer knew to root out that problem at the source.

"I shouldn't worry too much," she blurted, slapping herself out of her thoughts, "there's no way she could reach me here. There's no way!"

Unwittingly, however, she had aired her thoughts out loud to Akulina, her face turning rosy in an instant.
Last edited by Wolfenium on Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Minroz
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Minroz » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:07 am

Responding to Vivio’s blurting, all she could hear is the loud knocking on her cubicle door by yours truly, Akulina, princess-in-disguise.

“Bozhe moi! Vivio, are you okay?” The Ruuzian princess asked with strong hints of concern in her voice. Akulina was indeed outside waiting for the little Wolfener in the restroom. While the Ruuzian is waiting, she was humming her favourite songs to pass time. Until Vivio’s yells have startled her, Akulina was taken aback.

“Is something matter?” Akulina said, sounding worried on Vivio’s behalf. “Sorry, I mean what did you mean by ‘no way’, is someone after you or something?”

Obviously, Akulina didn’t know Vivio’s inner dilemmas about her complicated heritage. Thus, the Ruuzian has the benefit of the doubt for now. However, the princess herself, a girl with a strong sense of justice, feeling compelled to help out Vivio. Whether the Wolfener likes it or not, Akulina has been taught by her family about duty and honour to help those in need - noblesse oblige as royals. Although, it can get her into trouble for better or worse.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates