NATION

PASSWORD

Hacker Elite [PMT/OOC/Interest]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Hacker Elite [PMT/OOC/Interest]

Postby Crysuko » Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:15 am

This is a covert operations and hacking RP based on the hacking simulator uplink/onlink, and will borrow many of it's elements from them.

Recently, the Crysukon government has modernised it's intranet and great firewall systems. Being orders of magnitude more authoritarian, many sites being banned and IP addresses being logged, government servers being protected with new and complex security systems which tradition cracking methods simply weren't viable. it seems that the anarchic internet and information networks have been put in chains...

...or so they thought. There is a rumour of an operating system containing a suite of tools that could penetrate this new security system, known as the gateway system developed by an underground hacking syndicate known as the Uplink group, who are mysteriously well funded and with plentiful resources. Hackers may be drawn from either within or from afar to try and track down this gateway system, and perchance put a stop to the government's oppressive machinations.

If this gathers enough interest, i'll make a signup.

oh well, back tothe drawing board I guess.
Last edited by Crysuko on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:50 pm

I'm intetested
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:55 pm

Atkemri wrote:I'm intetested

tell your friends, I'd like to get this going.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:19 pm

Quantum Encrypted Communication.
From: Colonel Neem Ralk. OESW Office of Economic and Special Warfare, UniversalCommons

I've poured enough money into Crysuko go steal stuff for me please. Infiltrate, steal, hack, and get the goods. I'll start by giving you another $10,000,000 in Handshake Electric Quantum Blockchain Coins from the OESW (Office of Economic and Special Warfare) to get more patents, intellectual property, steal stuff, and hack.

OOC: I'll be a paymaster. I'll pay anyone to get anything useful on both sides from corporate name directories to intellectual property, to patents, and other valuable information.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crysuko
Negotiator

Postby Crysuko » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:50 pm

96 views and only 2 replies, what am I doing wrong.
Quotes:

Kelinfort wrote:

Yugoslav Memes wrote:

I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:01 pm

Crysuko wrote:96 views and only 2 replies, what am I doing wrong.

Most people have not played the hacking games. They are not as popular as Fallout or Warhammer 40K. You might want to include some more background information from the game as well as a few pictures. Plus some guidelines.

Hacking is a particular skill which not that many have. This includes social engineering skills in addition to computer skills. I could play a corporate raider and competitive intelligence person with money and no morals, but it would be very hard to play a hacker.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to NationStates