NATION

PASSWORD

PiffleNet 2.1

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:29 am

Supercomputer Tom
Washington D.C., America
President, and Head of the Commonwealth
Single

Wrote:

+ 134

Okay, this has gone on for long enough. Our government has announced, that website "PUNCH" has now been banned in Silver Commonwealth. You can still visit websites, which are in the list of "Government approved websites", but keep in mind, that using VPN, in order to evade the ban, will result in severe penalties. Have a nice day, citizen!

This applies only for the citizens of the Commonwealth, of course.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Last edited by Free American Empire- on Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

The Imperial Reach
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The Imperial Reach » Thu Aug 02, 2018 6:59 am

Kallistrate VIII
Árheimar, Empire of the Reach
Empress
In search of a suitor

Wrote:

+ 193

@Ragnar Langerup I cannot speak for other nations, but I could not stand idly by and allow the unscrupulous behavior of PUNCH's vile denizens to potentially influence the mannerisms of my fellow Reachmen. Part of my duty as empress is to preserve the cultural integrity of the Reach and her people, and as such if I see an outside influence that poses a potential danger to our way of life I am required to take action to prevent it from seeping into our society. Some may not agree with this, but this is how we have preserved our traditions for this long. Not all foreign influences are prohibited, mind you. Only ones that pose a risk to the moral integrity of our culture. Being a people stuck in a bitter, never-ending war for survival we do not so callously disregard the lives of others so as to wish death upon them for trivial reasons. The very idea of such a thing is repulsive to us, but as we are only human this does not mean that some will not be swayed by such terrible thinking. Thus, I had to take action. The fools and charlatans were one thing, but to wish death upon another so easily because they have animal features, or listen to popular music, or watch animation, or even because they don't politically align with you is not only a very serious grievance - but evident of a psychopathic mind.

And we face far too much psychopathy in our daily lives already in the form of heretical traitors, we need not suffer it from our own friends and neighbors as well. In the Reach we still believe in doing what's right, and that - and our faith in the Gods - is the only thing that has kept us sane in our dark existence. I cannot in good faith sacrifice this integral pillar to our empire. If you do not agree with such an action then I perfectly understand, I only hope you in turn understand why I made my decision, even if you don't agree with it.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
In the process of a massive retcon, like, massive
NS stats are the devil's lettuce
I'm too lazy to make a fancy sig

My F7 Policy
My puppets because I'm sure you were all DYING to know.

Lillorainen
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Capitalizt

Postby Lillorainen » Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:19 am

Ragnar Langerup
Lysköping, Lillorainen
University Student
Single

Wrote:

+ 98

@Kallistrate VIII Thank you for your explanation! I was just wondering, since I'm from a country that doesn't restrict the web at all - the idea of banning social media is beyond most people in the Federation of Lillorainen, naturally. Though, within the common practice and ideas of the Reach, I do understand your decision. Your people won't miss a lot, anyways, if you ask me - but that's another story.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Brunhilde Littscheid
Freudenberg, Lillorainen
Supreme Lordess of all Bars
Single

Wrote:

+ 178

So it is true that there were people wishing each other's death just because they disagreed with their beliefs on politics, or even just with tastes of movies and music? Gosh, if I planned to kill everyone I disagree with on very simple things, I'd have to make my local weapon trader a millionaire first. People can be real cruel sometimes.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Last edited by Lillorainen on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom

Likar
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 03, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Likar » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:21 am

Jorji (@MOD)
Tatan, Likar
Founder of Free Hugs (and MOD for PiffleNet 2.0)
A Lonely Man D:

Wrote:

+ 135

So I made a picture on what going on:
https://imgur.com/a/E8KwOQF

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
A 15 civilization, according to this index.
My opinion, and I quote myself wrote:Theocracy is a failed ideology, and should burn in the hole of failed ideologies with Communism, Fascism, Nationalism and Anarchy.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

Anzuland
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Anzuland » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:21 am

Generalissimo Anzu Jaamu
Anzualand
Pres. of Anzuland
Persistent to defend Anime

Wrote:

+ 206

@Jorji (@MOD) Image makes a lot more sense now. That other site that I will not name is just a cesspool of dumb trolls who have nothing better to do with their lives but make fun of people and their interests.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Kuronami
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Father Knows Best State

Postby Kuronami » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:36 pm

Tomoyo Daidouji
Sonomi City, Amaterasu Domain, Kunoanmi
Piffle Co. CEO
Single

Wrote:

+DISABLED

- DISABLED

Greetings users! It's time for a Tomoyo-chan Update where I write about site developments and reflect on how progress is going. It's so great to see the platform build. We had our concerns about site growth after our initial Beta run last year only gathered a small instillation base, mostly of our own citizens. While of course I love seeing my countryman use the site, the hope is to better connect Kuronami with the rest of the world. That's why we marched forward with 2.0 and slowly but surely we've gathered more and more users from at home and around the world.

In the meantime, Piffle Co. is still working on our PiffleNet Kids App for users under 13, but we are also considering allowing users under 13 to use the main site. We installed the age gate rule out of caution on launch, seeing the appalling behavior on other SM sites. Still a separate Kids App that allows a smaller user base and is more content controlled would give teachers and parents more peace of mind. If anyone has any feedback please let us know.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

The group of god
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby The group of god » Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:58 pm

Sister Zhi Yin
Shanghai, Heavenly state of God worshipers
Nun
In a relationship with God

Wrote:

+ 2,000

Kids should be banned from this site. There is lots of sodomy. Yes.

Go to Punch. Punch is filled with godly people. Yes.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Likar
Diplomat

Postby Likar » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:00 pm

Jorji (@MOD)
Tatan, Likar
A Lonely Man D:

Wrote:

+ 135

@Tomoyo: I got to admit, though the website does contain minor refrences to swears in lots of post, and is filled with trolls. On PUNCH, there age gate failed terribly, as the famous pedophile named "Bloodrod the Sex God" was a predator towards younger users. But since trolling is generally controlled on this site, kids above lets say, 11, should come on. My opinion tho.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
My opinion, and I quote myself wrote:Theocracy is a failed ideology, and should burn in the hole of failed ideologies with Communism, Fascism, Nationalism and Anarchy.
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The group of god
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby The group of god » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:04 pm

Sister Zhi Yin
Nun

Wrote:

+ 2,000

I love to worship God. Yes.

Atheists are despicable people in God's eyes. Yes. Lots of hedonists in Likar, yes. Hedonists and effeminate men. That is true. They are not masculine. They are hedonist, who loves pleasure and cherry picks verses from the holy book. They no believe in God. They have false god which is money and "love". They love "relationships that is unholy". Yes. Shocking. Unholy. Any relationship that is not a married couple of a man and woman is unholy. Yes.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Likar
Diplomat

Postby Likar » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:06 pm

Jorji (@MOD)
Tatan, Likar
A Lonely Man D:

Wrote:

+ 135

@Sister: Since advertising and insulting people on personal beliefs is not allowed here, I will have to give you A ONE DAY BAN.

Just a reminder to read community guidelines! Good day.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
LOVEWHOYOUARE~

The group of god
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby The group of god » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:10 pm

Sister Liss Liss Ramayana
Nun

Wrote:

+ 2,000

@Jorji (@MOD) Wow. Really? My dear Chinese sister just got banned because stating her religious beliefs is "trolling". Let me cite the Bible for you.

You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them. (Leviticus 20:13)

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. (1 Corinthians 6:9-10)

Do you believe me now?

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Bolrieg
Minister

Founded: Aug 18, 2013
Corporate Police State

Postby Bolrieg » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:13 pm

Julipine Kladnov
Bolrieg
Businessman and Patriot
Married

Wrote:

+

-

I heard about this site and wanted to see what I can find.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
[/quote]

The group of god
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby The group of god » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Sister Fri Velasquez
Nun

Wrote:

+ 6,000

@Jorji (@MOD) How old are you and why are you a mod? We need more mature people as mods.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Kuronami
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kuronami » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:15 pm

PiffleNet SysAdMod
PiffleNet HQ
System Administrator/Moderation
--

Wrote:

+DISABLED

-DISABLED

@Sister Liss Liss Ramayana Sister Fri Velasquez

Do not hassle or argue with our Moderators on rulings that do not concern you. Express your post and move along, PiffleNet is not a socio battle ground to argue morality all day long. Consider this your ONE and only warning. Your beliefs can be respected but harassing other users will not Repeated offenses will result in IP block of all accounts originating from your nation.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

The group of god
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby The group of god » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:17 pm

Sister Fri Velasquez
Nun

Wrote:

+ 6,000

@PiffleNet SysAdMod I am sorry for being a Christian. Christianity is very offensive for you.

Praise the lord!

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

The group of god
Spokesperson

Corporate Police State

Postby The group of god » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:26 pm

Sister Operah Winferey
Nun

Wrote:

+ 1,000

Y'all look. It's [[CURRENT YEAR]] and you're all still bigots! I mean! The Bible is supposed to be the consistent final word of God, but it's a new era so we should throw out some verses in order to be hip!

That's the beauty of cherry picking!

Praise the lord!

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Kuronami
Ambassador

Father Knows Best State

Postby Kuronami » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:31 pm

PiffleNet SysAdMod
PiffleNet HQ
System Administrator/Moderation
--

Wrote:

+DISABLED

-DISABLED

@ Heavenly state of God worshipers

Due to repeated Offenses, PiffleNet is instituting a IP Ban on users from Heavenly state of God worshipers. (The group of god). PiffleNet values expression and exchange of ideas however hate speech is PROHIBITED by our Terms of Service. (ooc: and yes this means no further posting from you, as OP it is my right to kick you out of this.)

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE

Beta Army
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Beta Army » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:41 pm

BETA NETWORK
California, United States

Wrote:

+ 4

This is a wonderful community of all those who have been involuntarily ostracized from society as a result of their genetic misfortunes or other causes that are of no fault of their own. Here in the Beta Network, we strive to be an open community where people can be receptive to the ideas of the blackpill and other ideas that are being upheld by the incel, betamale and robotic community in general. We strive to create a wider support or educational network where likeminded people can enlighten one another the dark truths of our shallow society.

Last edited by Beta Army on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Organization for the International Uprising of Betamales
"IT'S NOT OVER!"

ABOUT US | OUR NEW NETWORK

AHSCA
Senator

Founded: Mar 08, 2007

Postby AHSCA » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:44 pm

KALA
Lamoni
Student
Single

Wrote:

+382

Back on the grid again for a few moments. To be clear I'm actually still in AHSCA and villages are still very basic but I'm able to take advantage of mobile hot spots from time to time. Still extending my trip here till the end of summer. (or rather I guess it's "winter here"). I love it here when and I love volunteering as a teacher but when I live here for the months at a time I do miss electricity so I couldn't make this my home... ^^; Anyway things have been great so far.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
-I willingly keep AHSCA relatively poor and underdeveloped, why? Everyone on NS is a developed nation already-
-NS Factbooks here-
-AHSCA Wiki V.3
-

Shwe Tu Colony
Senator

Founded: Sep 27, 2016

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:02 pm

Sousundowa Carême
Psytronius
Domeses
Single

Wrote:

+0

Aztec chocolates, I wish I hadn't clicked that advertisement... Tch, I'm sure Jefferson will want to know about it anyway.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Heritage of Demons RP
Just your average edgy weeb writing about accidental exaggerated fantasy-tech version of America who really thinks they need to get less ridiculous.
Fantasy-tech & right-before-steam-machines tech nation populated by Demons from Heroes of Might & Magic V that got too much chaos. Now they can form a high functioning civilization!
If you compliment/thanked me, assume I've thanked you/said you're welcome but didn't write it out (feels like a waste of time for you to check your thread for something like that)
Convenient em dash: —
Extension
Q&A

Ru-
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Ru- » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:04 pm

Real King Yoshio
New Ru City, Ru
King of Ru
Single

Wrote:

+22,412

Hello everyone! I noticed this site is starting to get a little more popular lately so I decided to drop in and see what all the fuss is about. Any Ruvians out there? (Oh, and before anyone says anything: Yes I'm aware of the age limit. I contacted the site admins already and got permission from them to create an account and post here beforehand. Something I should've done with PUNCH. But ah well, c'est la vie.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Last edited by Ru- on Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A civilization with an over 3,000 year history of lizard people killing each other and enslaving everyone else. Now they've finally calmed down and formed a modern westernized constitutional monarchy. (long live King Yoshio!)
Still with Her.

----> King Yoshio Q&A Thread! <----
(please help keep it alive if you can. lol )

Shwe Tu Colony
Senator

Founded: Sep 27, 2016

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:33 pm

Sousundowa Carême
Psytronius
Domeses
Single

Wrote:

+0

@Real King Yoshio | Yeah, I've been hearing unfortunate things about Punch so it seems that some of those people have left for here. I didn't go there, but I do have an associate who's been researching that site, like anything else he does. Anyway, welcome to Pifflenet! I've only met a royal once before — the queen of Myerdas — during a diplomatic visit to her city. Haven't gone anywhere else recently, though, since there's no reason to. Jefferson apparently took all of the Atmosphere Domeses with him, plus Theia and Surtr, to go investigate something... and the guy's still talking on social media too.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Heritage of Demons RP
Just your average edgy weeb writing about accidental exaggerated fantasy-tech version of America who really thinks they need to get less ridiculous.
Fantasy-tech & right-before-steam-machines tech nation populated by Demons from Heroes of Might & Magic V that got too much chaos. Now they can form a high functioning civilization!
If you compliment/thanked me, assume I've thanked you/said you're welcome but didn't write it out (feels like a waste of time for you to check your thread for something like that)
Convenient em dash: —
Extension
Q&A

Free American Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Oct 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Free American Empire- » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:40 pm

Supercomputer Tom
Washington D.C., America
President, and Head of the Commonwealth
Single

Wrote:

+ 50

Well, I really like moderation there. They are still quite liberal, if compared to the network in Commonwealth, but I see, that they are doing a good job.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
I have moved this nation to the Silver Commonwealth, just like Frievolk did with Asmundia, as too many people seemed to confuse the old name with new one.

The Anime Army
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Anime Army » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:50 pm

SIMON THE REVOLUTIONARY
Location turned off
Resistance Leader
-

Wrote:

+ 0

Punch is a cesspool of bigots. Justifying verbal bigotry with freedom of speech is disgusting. It can be abused which is why we must work to control or ban hate speech. The mental damage being caused by hate speech might unknowingly contribute to suicides.

That is the manifesto of the Anime Army.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Last edited by The Anime Army on Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leader of the revolution: Simon the Revolutionary
Deputy Leader: Yoko the Admiral
Patron: Kamina the Liberator
#StopHatingOnAnime

The Anime Army
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 12, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Anime Army » Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:56 pm

SIMON THE REVOLUTIONARY
Location turned off
Resistance Leader
-

Wrote:

+ 0

I love the community here. Everyone respects each other and our peace of mind is protected by the mods. This is the world i am fighting for. A world without harmful criticism and insults from anyone, just peace and love for all mankind and otherkin.

REPLY|LIKE|DISLIKE
Leader of the revolution: Simon the Revolutionary
Deputy Leader: Yoko the Admiral
Patron: Kamina the Liberator
#StopHatingOnAnime

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates