NATION

PASSWORD

Of Desert Lionesses and Sand Raptors (Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kyrenaia
Senator

Founded: Mar 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:52 am

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:Anax's patient room
"Well, I have a lot of questions, replies the Emperor with a warm smile, but I think two of them are more important than the rest: First, I would like to know how a new sultan is chosen when his predecessor dies. From the few informations I read, it seems that he is chosen among the Ilkhans. And second, I'm curious about what you said when you told abouthaving the odd lesson in you. I'm sure you have a lot to teach, so feel free to choose anything!

Large Hammam
When she's finished, and the group applauses her, Anna bows her head in thanks.
-Thank you Damir, she says to the Prince as she gives the guitar back to Mahmut before getting out of the pool and wrapping her towel around them. Alicia tosses her her plastic bag containing her gun, and she catches it swiftly.
-Thanks Alicia. All right people, don't make too much of a mess and enjoy yourselves. Mahmut, if you want, you can ask Alicia or Pavel to play too, they know their share of songs, she adds with a smirk before walking towards the alcove and disappearing behind the curtain shortly after.

Anax's patient room.
"About your first question, indeed, that is the case.", Tariqa said with a nod, "The Sultan is chosen from one of the Ilkhans by the Ilkhans. Let me illustrate this with an example..."
She formulated a moment in her head.
"...When Sultan Fadi died in 1938, the Throne of the Ilkhan of Kyrene was empty. Aaron, a young man of nineteen at the time, declined to take the crown, his brother Karim taking it, but he died in an accident in 1943 without issue, so Aaron still took it... anyway." She cleared her throat. "The next Sultan is not chosen before the Ilkhan is not replaced, so in 1938, the Five Ilkhans came together in the Citadel on the Mountain, the Qalat al-Jabal, to choose a new Sultan between them. A place of terrible plotting, scheming and intrigue, at the end of which they decided to elect the Ilkhan of Sarepta, Mahmut's Great-Grandfather Nesrin, as the Sultan. He accepted, thus was crowned and reigned until 1972, when Razia was chosen. He was still Ilkhan of Sarepta, though, and..." She leaned over. "...amongst us, he was also quite the dashing man."

Large Hammam.
"Understood, thank you.", Mahmut said, retaking the instrument and softly stroking across its shell. "I might take them up on the offer."
Shirin grinned, reaching over to pet his knee. "Good boy. Always willing to listen and to learn.", she said, grinning, "But never be afraid to show your own skills, too."
"Enjoy yourself, kids!", Damir said and vanished into the Warm Room to get his own tellak and work done upon him, thanks to their excellent services.
Approval met him, as he disappeared. Mahmut blushed heavily as he was suddenly the centre of attention, then took a deep breath, looking to the standing Aurelia.
"Ready when you are."
Aurelia exhaled, then began to sing, Mahmut accompanying her. It was a song in Selkie, a language, that sounded like singing when spoken normally, and like opera, when sung.
And she sang, a song of love, a song of longing, a song of yearning for her beloved, of wanting to hold her in her arms and to whisper her heartfelt wishes onto the wind to have them reach her beloved. All knew, who that beloved was and despite any misgivings they had about homosexual relations, they all admitted one thing.
They envied Marcella.
On the most basic of levels, they envied Marcella for having someone, who loved her this much, who loved her to the point of physical pain, when they were apart. No matter their opinions, they all hoped, prayed, for that love to conquer all.
For something this beautiful should not be broken.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 09, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:28 am

Anax's patient room
"I see, replies Anax with a thoughtful look. But when an Ilkhan is chosen as the Sultan, does the government administration moves to his Ilkhanate, or do they stay in Utica? he asks next. I heard that he was quite thedashing man too, my paternal grandmother Genevieve saw a picture of him in an old Vanity Fair magazine of that time."

Large Hammam
As Aurelia sings, Pavel is awestruck at how beautiful the song is. Although he does not understand the majority of it, he understands very well the message the words are carrying, and as the Princess's voice fills the air around him, he looks at his wife, with all the love he has felt for her since the first day and still feels today, a love who has nothing to envy in intensity to the love that Aurelia feels for the AHSCA Duchess.
-Bravo! Bravo! he exclaims when Aurelia has finished as he applauses loudly. What did you think of it Al..."
As he turns to his wife to ask her opinion, he is interrupted by the latter who crushes her lips on his, kissing him with all the force the female Colonel can muster and wrapping her arms around his neck. Taken aback at first, Pavel closes his eyes and returns the kiss with the same strength, for a good thirty seconds.
-What was that for? he asks his wife when they finish the kiss and open their eyes.
-It's just what she sang, replies Alicia with a dreamy look, it just translates perfectly the love I feel for you. And I don't feel sorry at all, she adds as she turns to the rest of the group.
-You don't have to, says Pavel as he kisses her on the forehead, and settles her in his lap.
-Thank you Aurelia, finishes Alicia with a warm smile. This song, is the perfect creation to express the strength of love.
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
A 1.1428571429 civilization, according to this one
I don't use NS stats

Change rate
: 1 Imperial Dollar = 1.86 NSD

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:01 am

"I see, replies Anax with a thoughtful look. But when an Ilkhan is chosen as the Sultan, does the government administration moves to his Ilkhanate, or do they stay in Utica? he asks next. I heard that he was quite thedashing man too, my paternal grandmother Genevieve saw a picture of him in an old Vanity Fair magazine of that time."

Large Hammam
As Aurelia sings, Pavel is awestruck at how beautiful the song is. Although he does not understand the majority of it, he understands very well the message the words are carrying, and as the Princess's voice fills the air around him, he looks at his wife, with all the love he has felt for her since the first day and still feels today, a love who has nothing to envy in intensity to the love that Aurelia feels for the AHSCA Duchess.
-Bravo! Bravo! he exclaims when Aurelia has finished as he applauses loudly. What did you think of it Al..."
As he turns to his wife to ask her opinion, he is interrupted by the latter who crushes her lips on his, kissing him with all the force the female Colonel can muster and wrapping her arms around his neck. Taken aback at first, Pavel closes his eyes and returns the kiss with the same strength, for a good thirty seconds.
-What was that for? he asks his wife when they finish the kiss and open their eyes.
-It's just what she sang, replies Alicia with a dreamy look, it just translates perfectly the love I feel for you. And I don't feel sorry at all, she adds as she turns to the rest of the group.
-You don't have to, says Pavel as he kisses her on the forehead, and settles her in his lap.
-Thank you Aurelia, finishes Alicia with a warm smile. This song, is the perfect creation to express the strength of love.

Anax's patient room.
Tariqa smiled and giggled at the Vanity Fair comment.
Old and lovely memories of sitting together with her friends of which Prince and which Ilkhan was better-looking, who one would love to have a dance with - and only a dance, nothing more!
"Indeed, the entire apparatus moves with the crown, from the Ministry for Agriculture to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. At least, that is easier now in this digital age and the different Ilkhanates have Liason Offices, where they move in, but yes, the apparatus moves along.", she explained, "Usually, the Viziers are replaced in that case as well, but there are notable exceptions to that rule."

Large Hammam.
At the applause, the group agreed, clapping and making Aurelia blush, bowing in gratitude.
With a smile, she turned to Mahmut and kissed him onto the forehead, making him blush. Strangely, Soraya did not protest, this time.
At the kiss, however, most let the couple have their privacy, only a few watching from the corner of their eyes - noting the length of the kiss. Half a snogging session, that was!, one of the lads noted in his mind, while one of the girls noted, that she would love her boyfriend to kiss her like that...
"And I don't feel sorry at all.", Alicia ended her explanation to the group.
"Why should you?", came from Karim, surprising a few, "Your love for this man is honest and true, so why should you feel bad for expressing it?" He let a beat pass, earning agreeing nods. None of the people present were bothered by them kissing, after all, they usually did enough of that themselves with their other halves, including in the baths. If they went further, though... "You should be aware of the song's background, though. If I am not mistaken, it's one of the Anfa-Songs?"
Aurelia nodded. "Yes, Karim, it is.", she explained, "The story goes, that a Militiagirl was separated from her boyfriend on the march to Anfa Ridge in 1903 and sang, on the night after the Battle, this song. She hoped for him to be alright, whispering her heartfelt wishes of that into the wind... turns out, that he was, sweeping her up where she stood."
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:59 am

Anax's patient room
"Yeah, I guess it's easier now in this digital age, replies Anaximander, but still, pretty difficult from my point of view. But who am I to judge, eh? he asks with a small smile.
When you talk about Viziers being replaced and exceptions to that rule, what is considered an exception? The skills of the Vizier, maybe?

Large Hammam
"Well, she may feel sorry for it, replies Pavel, because in some other countries, this is not seen very well at all. Especially in the Arabian Peninsula. When we went on a state visit to Riyad 6 years ago, some of our Alphas kissed in public, and that nearly led to a diplomatic incident. To quote them, and make a pun about your academy girls, they said it was "Haram", which translates to forbidden. So that's why we're weary about doing it in public.
-About the song's background, continues Alicia, I don't see what's wrong with it. I guess that after her sweeped her up, they lived forever happy, she adds with a smile.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Fri Sep 28, 2018 11:15 am

"Yeah, I guess it's easier now in this digital age, replies Anaximander, but still, pretty difficult from my point of view. But who am I to judge, eh? he asks with a small smile.
When you talk about Viziers being replaced and exceptions to that rule, what is considered an exception? The skills of the Vizier, maybe?

Large Hammam
"Well, she may feel sorry for it, replies Pavel, because in some other countries, this is not seen very well at all. Especially in the Arabian Peninsula. When we went on a state visit to Riyad 6 years ago, some of our Alphas kissed in public, and that nearly led to a diplomatic incident. To quote them, and make a pun about your academy girls, they said it was "Haram", which translates to forbidden. So that's why we're weary about doing it in public.
-About the song's background, continues Alicia, I don't see what's wrong with it. I guess that after her sweeped her up, they lived forever happy, she adds with a smile.

Anax's patient room.
"If you are worried about important documents of state, then don't worry. Every scrap of paper and every note is copied or printed before the move and sent to the Qalat al-Jabal, the Great Guardian of all Knowledge.", she said and smiled, "So it does get even more complicated. I think, when my daughter was chosen, they took two months to move the most important things from Ugarit to Utica. and a further ten months to complete the transfer."
She grinned at some memory or the other.
"Skills play an important role, but also vision and opinions on certain issues, as well as a certain drive to improve life and living. It's not simple in the least!"

Large Hammam.
"Don'tcha worry about that 'ere!", Atif said, getting his country-boy accent out just for the giggles, which he received, before he continued in more normal English, "We don't have anything against kissing in the open, don't worry about it... and those, who didn't kiss someone in the Hammam, may raise their hands." There was not one hand raised. "Thought so, lads. Just don't do it in temples."
"Yep.", one of the lads said and rubbed a spot on his head. "A priest's broom hurts quite a lot and the sermon rings in the ears..."
A round of laughs came along, including from some girls.
"The trick is...", Alya added, "...not to get caught."
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:12 pm

Ana's patient room
"Whoah, says the Emperor with a look of disbelief in his eyes,a whole year for the complete tranfer? You people really have it difficult. I hope that nothing catastrophic happened during those times in the past.
About Vizier's replacement, that's the same issue I have to face back home. I totally agree with you, it's a total headache, he adds with a smirk.

Large Hammam
When the Kyrenaian have their round of laughs, the Morozovs join them, but not for the exact sale reasons.
"You're right, says Alicia, the trick is not to get caught.
-I know I shouldn't be saying that, but I couldn't help but get the sentence A priest's broom hurts quite a lot out of context, and think of an infamous affair that happened on our soil 18 years ago, with the Catholic Church and a bunch of pedophiles priests. Have anyone of you seen the movie Spotlight? Also, I'm curious if a scandal smiliar to this one has happened in the Sultanate before.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Fri Sep 28, 2018 12:53 pm

The Scarlet Eagle wrote:Ana's patient room
"Whoah, says the Emperor with a look of disbelief in his eyes,a whole year for the complete tranfer? You people really have it difficult. I hope that nothing catastrophic happened during those times in the past.
About Vizier's replacement, that's the same issue I have to face back home. I totally agree with you, it's a total headache, he adds with a smirk.

Large Hammam
When the Kyrenaian have their round of laughs, the Morozovs join them, but not for the exact sale reasons.
"You're right, says Alicia, the trick is not to get caught.
-I know I shouldn't be saying that, but I couldn't help but get the sentence A priest's broom hurts quite a lot out of context, and think of an infamous affair that happened on our soil 18 years ago, with the Catholic Church and a bunch of pedophiles priests. Have anyone of you seen the movie Spotlight? Also, I'm curious if a scandal smiliar to this one has happened in the Sultanate before.

Anax's patient room.
"Oh, the government got larger and more bloated then before. It was a matter of weeks in days long past and one of the first things Razia did upon having a breather was restructuring the government into something slimmer.", Tariqa said with a smile, "Granted, she had a lot of help with that, amongst them from a younger al-Zahir, but she did. It worked, too."

Large Hammam.
"No, a literal broom applied to the literal head. As in getting one on the noggin' with a cleaning implement.", Atif clarified, then frowned deeply: "We have heard about these affairs and how they continue in other parts of the world, and, even worse, with the Church protecting them. I won't say, that something like that happened here, but I will say, that the Temples did not protect them from the chop."
"Coercion into intercourse is rape.", one of the lads agreed, "Especially when it is about wards. And that gives you a box seat on the chop."
"That is, your head landing in a box upon the axe falling.", Aurelia agreed with a frown of her own.
"Meanwhile, there are inspectors travelling from temple to temple looking at the proceedings and interviewing the wards, without anyone knowing who they are, and then releasing the names of any priest convicted of criminal misconduct to the police, which does its job.", Alya added, matching the facial expressions. "You don't expect some sort of Kyrenaian Inquisition!"
"Nobody expects the Kyrenaian Inquisition!", half of the room countered, almost on reflex.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:12 pm

Anax's patient room
"Ah, al-Zahir, says Anax with a thoughtful look. I'm looking forward to meet the man, because I keep hearing good things about him, but haven't had the chance to meet him yet. I guarantee you, I'm not leaving the Sultanate until I've talked to him for at least a quarter of hour! he exclaims with a humourous smile.

Large Hammam
"Damn, says Pavel, you Kyrenaians sure know of how to take care of problems, he adds with a small laugh. And you even an Inquisition, how neat. I would be curious to see how they work." As he finishes his sentence, he puts his face in the crook of his right elbow, as he raises his left arm high in the air, parralel to the right arm, making a dab movement.
-Honey, why did you just dabbed? asks Alicia when he finishes, just for the female Colonel to make one herself.
-Because, it's always time for a good dab, replies Pavel with a chuckle.
To get back to what you said, for rapists, we castrate them chemically, but we keep them alive. As one of said at the airport, why waste a useful pair of arms?
Last edited by The Scarlet Eagle on Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:36 pm

"Ah, al-Zahir, says Anax with a thoughtful look. I'm looking forward to meet the man, because I keep hearing good things about him, but haven't had the chance to meet him yet. I guarantee you, I'm not leaving the Sultanate until I've talked to him for at least a quarter of hour! he exclaims with a humourous smile.

Large Hammam
"Damn, says Pavel, you Kyrenaians sure know of how to take care of problems, he adds with a small laugh. And you even an Inquisition, how neat. I would be curious to see how they work." As he finishes his sentence, he puts his face in the crook of his right elbow, as he raises his left arm high in the air, parralel to the right arm, making a dab movement.
-Honey, why did you just dabbed? asks Alicia when he finishes, just for the female Colonel to make one herself.
-Because, it's always time for a good dab, replies Pavel with a chuckle.
To get back to what you said, for rapists, we castrate them chemically, but we keep them alive. As one of said at the airport, why waste a useful pair of arms?

Anax's patient room.
Tariqa laughed.
"That's wonderful to hear!", she said and smiled, "He looks forward to meeting you as well. And your wife, of course." She let a beat pass. "If you tell him, that you heard so many good things about him, expect him to claim, that they are all rumours, lies and fairy tales."

Large Hammam.
"Because even a castrated rapist, be it chemically or with a knife, can still do a lot of harm.", Alya said, deeply frowning, "Might cost a pair of hands, yes, but that is, if you ask me, well worth it." She let a beat pass, unimpressed by their dabbing, well aware of what the gesture means. "Kyrenaia holds strongly by the belief, that a crime deserves a punishment, and as that crime deserves that punishment, and more, we will not change that."
Her words were fierce, her expression cold and stoic, her eyes... steelen.
The shining red rubies, which they had been before, were gone in favour of steel.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:53 am

Anax's patient room
"Well, he can claim all he wants, replies Anax with a mischevious smile, but that won't stop Anna or me from saying it!"

Large Hammam
"I agree with you, Alya, replies Pavel while raising an eyebrow, not impressed by her change of expression. But we still monitor them after the castration, so they won't commit any other crime. And let me tell you, I'm glad to know that the next Ilkhana of Kyrene will follow in her ancestors's steps. We were told about your grandfather's and your mother deeds in thisdomain by Captain Jamkiya at the airport when we arrived. With you, Kyrenaia will be a safer place for the future generations. Now, if you don't mind, I suggest we change of topic. Hey Mahmut, pass me the guitar! he adds to the young Prince. I suppose none of you have ever heard of the Gypsy Kings? asks the male Colonel.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sat Sep 29, 2018 2:41 pm

"Well, he can claim all he wants, replies Anax with a mischevious smile, but that won't stop Anna or me from saying it!"

Large Hammam
"I agree with you, Alya, replies Pavel while raising an eyebrow, not impressed by her change of expression. But we still monitor them after the castration, so they won't commit any other crime. And let me tell you, I'm glad to know that the next Ilkhana of Kyrene will follow in her ancestors's steps. We were told about your grandfather's and your mother deeds in thisdomain by Captain Jamkiya at the airport when we arrived. With you, Kyrenaia will be a safer place for the future generations. Now, if you don't mind, I suggest we change of topic. Hey Mahmut, pass me the guitar! he adds to the young Prince. I suppose none of you have ever heard of the Gypsy Kings? asks the male Colonel.

Anax's patient room.
Tariqa laughed, a hearty laugh.
"He will get flustered, if you repeat it too often... and then irritated.", she said, "He's a man, who is not easy to compliment, believe me - I have tried often enough!"

Large Hammam.
"Actually...", the young Prince said and strummed his instrument, "Soraya asked me, if she couldn't sing!"
That surprised quite a few, as the girl was not exactly known for her abilities as a singer, more for her abilities as a listener, yet here she was, rising for a song.
"Besides, I have heard of them.", the young Prince added with a grin, "Flamenco relies on the guitar. On your mark."
Sorya nodded, standing, Mahmut beginning with a song, which no one expected from the combo:
    "Perhaps love is like a resting place, a shelter from the storm,
    It exists to give you comfort, it is there to keep you warm.
    And in those times of trouble when you are most alone,
    The memory of love will bring you home.
    "
Perhaps it came as little surprise, that Soraya was not as great as a singer as for example Aurelia or Alya before her - she was approaching voice break and had no training, after all. But what came as a surprise was the emotion, the heartfelt emotion she sang with.
Everyone thought, that as long as something didn't involve horses, bows, arrows, targets half a kilometre downrange or Prince Mahmut, preferably everything combined in one way or the other, she didn't give a damn, but here she was.
    " Perhaps love is like a window, perhaps an open door,
    It invites you to come closer, it wants to show you more.
    And even if you lose yourself and don't know what to do,
    The memory of love will see you through.
    "
But here she was, singing about love, about the memory of love taking one through troubled times, about love opening doors and showing one the world through other eyes and a whole new world in general.
Of course, everyone and their mothers knew about the massive crush or eternal love she held for her Prince, and the love he held for another girl, but only few knew, how conflicted he felt due to that. How conflicted his head and his heart were.
    " Love, to some, is like a cloud, to some as strong as steel,
    For some a way of living, for some a way to feel,
    And some say love is holding on and some say letting go,
    And some say love is everything, and some say they don't know.
    "
A lot of lovers, people, who loved, were there that moment, touched by those lines. Their hearts thinking and their brains feeling, glances flying from the crushing on the crushed, from the alienated boyfriend to his Princess, from the falconer to her falcon, from boyfriends to girlfriends.
All thinking the same: What is love to me? And what is it to you?
    " Perhaps love is like the ocean, full of conflict, full of pain,
    Like a fire when it's cold outside, thunder when it rains.
    If I should live forever, and all my dreams come true,
    My memories of love will be of you.
    "
Unlike in many interpretations of this song written by John Denver and performed originally by him and Placido Domingo, Soraya had sung alone, baring her heart and soul for everyone, but especially one to see.
And where her skills as a singer lacked, her emotion, her feelings, her bravery, they got her respect from the others. Many of them would freely admit, that they would not have the guts to sing this song in her situation.
    " Love, to some, is like a cloud, to some as strong as steel,
    For some a way of living, for some a way to feel,
    And some say love is holding on and some say letting go,
    And some say love is everything, and some say they don't know.
    "
And when the last notes of her juvenile voice passed into oblivion in time with the guitar, the people in the room knowing her, and every other Kyrenaian, began to applaud. That was especially true, and caused a major blush, as Mahmut hugged her from behind, his hands staying on her shoulders, soon joined by her own.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:58 am

Anax's patient room
"I'll trust your word in it, replies Anaximander with a smile. Don't worry, we'll just get him flustered. The shortest the joke is, the better it is, don't you agree?"

Large Hammam
When Soraya starts to sing, Pavel and Alicia look at each other with a surprised look and an eyebrow raised, then look back at the young girl singing and listen to her, mentally congratulating her for having the guts to sing it.
After the applause has ended and Soraya is hugged from behind by Mahmut, Pavel starts to type discreetly on his Data Glove Paired, then nugges his wife who looks at her own device, then types something in reply. The small exchange of text between the two Morozov continues for a minute, before they look back at the scene with a small smile on their faces, waiting for Mahmut and Soraya to end their hug.

"It seems Soraya has some guts, and a good singing voice,although it needs to be trained more, no? (Pavel)
-Yeah, she assumes her love for Mahmut completely, and isn't afraid to say it out loud. (Alicia)
-By the way, didn't John Denver write this song when he was moving towards a divorce? (Pavel)
-Indeed, I don't know about you, but it really broke the mood, don't you think ;) (Alicia)
-Totally, you don't listen to it when you're feeling suicidal, otherwise... (Pavel)
-Still, now that I look at them, I'm starting to feel they go way better together than with Gisella (Alicia)
-Me too, I can feel they're made for each other. Perhpas we should remove the islander girl ;) I'm kidding, don't worry. (Pavel)
-I hope that you're kidding. Anyway, let's get bacck to the scene, otherwise people are going to ask themselves what we're doing. (Alicia)
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:11 am

"I'll trust your word in it, replies Anaximander with a smile. Don't worry, we'll just get him flustered. The shortest the joke is, the better it is, don't you agree?"

Large Hammam
When Soraya starts to sing, Pavel and Alicia look at each other with a surprised look and an eyebrow raised, then look back at the young girl singing and listen to her, mentally congratulating her for having the guts to sing it.
After the applause has ended and Soraya is hugged from behind by Mahmut, Pavel starts to type discreetly on his Data Glove Paired, then nugges his wife who looks at her own device, then types something in reply. The small exchange of text between the two Morozov continues for a minute, before they look back at the scene with a small smile on their faces, waiting for Mahmut and Soraya to end their hug.

"It seems Soraya has some guts, and a good singing voice,although it needs to be trained more, no? (Pavel)
-Yeah, she assumes her love for Mahmut completely, and isn't afraid to say it out loud. (Alicia)
-By the way, didn't John Denver write this song when he was moving towards a divorce? (Pavel)
-Indeed, I don't know about you, but it really broke the mood, don't you think ;) (Alicia)
-Totally, you don't listen to it when you're feeling suicidal, otherwise... (Pavel)
-Still, now that I look at them, I'm starting to feel they go way better together than with Gisella (Alicia)
-Me too, I can feel they're made for each other. Perhpas we should remove the islander girl ;) I'm kidding, don't worry. (Pavel)
-I hope that you're kidding. Anyway, let's get bacck to the scene, otherwise people are going to ask themselves what we're doing. (Alicia)

Anax's patient room.
Tariqa nodded. "Indeed, the shorter, the better.", she said, "It's the same with teasing. If you tease someone for too long, it'll be bad for everyone involved as irritation mounts... and some time, someone will blow. Or will just have a bad day." She let a beat pass. "We've all been there, on both sides of the problem."

Large Hammam.
One could visibly see Soraya gather up her courage before she turned in his arms, facing him and softly bringing her lips to his.
There were a few whistles and cheers at that, especially as it was now Mahmut's time to blush, although there was no tongue involved. That done, her face red as rubies, Soraya stepped back and waits for a response from the young Prince.
He stood there, doing nothing.
"Mahmut?", she asked, cautiously, "You alive?"
No reaction.
"Mahmut?", she asked again, a few starting to worry. Looking over his shoulder, she saw Shirin shrug, the guitar was safe as well. Soraya shrugged back, a few of the lads knew, what he was going through...
Then, his eyes refocussed onto Soraya, a bit like a computer booting up. He looked at her, giddyness in his eyes and a roguish smile on his face. She almost melted.
"Colonel Morozov.", he said, his eyes not leaving hers, "May I ask you to use the guitar to call for a dance?"
"Now we're talkin'!", someone cheered and pairs began to form up where dancing was... unusual, at least.
Mahmut bowed to Soraya: "Milady, may I ask you for this dance?"
She grinned. "Always."
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:58 am

Anax's patient room
"Yup, I can't agree with you more, replies the Emperor with a knowing smile. Can I please have some more tea?"

Large Hammam
When Soraya kisses Mahmut, Pavel and Alicia raise an eyebrow, then look at each other with a small smirk on their lips.
"j'en connais un qui va pecho ce soir (I know someone who will get laid tonight) whispers the male Colonel to his wife in French.
"Sure Mahmut, replies Pavel to the Prince's request before rising up and sitting next to Shirin, taking the guitar and strumming it a bit to get his bearings. All right, did you have a precise song in mind, or do you want something else? Personnally, I was thinking about Cheek to Cheek, but this song has been played so many times in the past. So, what do you want?"
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:17 pm

"Yup, I can't agree with you more, replies the Emperor with a knowing smile. Can I please have some more tea?"

Large Hammam
When Soraya kisses Mahmut, Pavel and Alicia raise an eyebrow, then look at each other with a small smirk on their lips.
"j'en connais un qui va pecho ce soir (I know someone who will get laid tonight) whispers the male Colonel to his wife in French.
"Sure Mahmut, replies Pavel to the Prince's request before rising up and sitting next to Shirin, taking the guitar and strumming it a bit to get his bearings. All right, did you have a precise song in mind, or do you want something else? Personnally, I was thinking about Cheek to Cheek, but this song has been played so many times in the past. So, what do you want?"

Anax's patient room.
"Certainly.", Tariqa said with a smile, pouring him a cup. "You seem to take a liking to this integral part of our culture. We even exported it as well." She let a beat pass, pouring herself a cup. "You certainly must have heard of our contacts with the Selkie and how they were mercenaries in times long past, and while they did have a small tea culture back in the day, they really took off after they intensified the contacts with us. And they learned the most vicious of all vices from us: Smoking."

Large Hammam.
Shirin, by now promoted to the Only Responsible Adult present and Master of Ceremonies, nodded to the Colonel respectfully, with a small smile.
Mahmut looked deep into Soraya's eyes, she smiled back.
"Play it once, Sam. For old times’ sake.", Soraya asked with a grin, causing chuckles, her eyes never straying from Mahmut's.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:56 pm

Anax's patient room
"Yeah, I like it, says Anaximander with a smile as he nods in thanks to Tariqa before taking a sip. Although we do not have a tea culture stricto sensu in the Empire, it is one of the beverages we drink the most. We were introduced to it when the British tried to colonize us back in the 17th and 18th century. Our culture is more centered around alcohol, especially mead, thanks to our Viking heritage."

Large Hammam
"All right then, replies Pavel with a smirk. John Coffey, I'm leaving the lyrics to you, he adds to Alicia.
-Yes boss, I will do it, replies his wife with a heavy African accent and a deep voice before laughing a bit
-Sorry, small reference to The Green Mile, says the male Morozov. All right, here we go! he exclaims before starting to strum the guitar, while Alicia clears her throat before starting to fill the air with her voice, not as good as Anna's but still pretty good.

Heaven, I'm in Heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak;
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek

Heaven, I'm in Heaven
And the cares that hung around me thro' the week
Seem to vanish like a gambler's lucky streak
When we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek...
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:17 pm

"Yeah, I like it, says Anaximander with a smile as he nods in thanks to Tariqa before taking a sip. Although we do not have a tea culture stricto sensu in the Empire, it is one of the beverages we drink the most. We were introduced to it when the British tried to colonize us back in the 17th and 18th century. Our culture is more centered around alcohol, especially mead, thanks to our Viking heritage."

Large Hammam
"All right then, replies Pavel with a smirk. John Coffey, I'm leaving the lyrics to you, he adds to Alicia.
-Yes boss, I will do it, replies his wife with a heavy African accent and a deep voice before laughing a bit
-Sorry, small reference to The Green Mile, says the male Morozov. All right, here we go! he exclaims before starting to strum the guitar, while Alicia clears her throat before starting to fill the air with her voice, not as good as Anna's but still pretty good.

Heaven, I'm in Heaven
And my heart beats so that I can hardly speak;
And I seem to find the happiness I seek
When we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek

Heaven, I'm in Heaven
And the cares that hung around me thro' the week
Seem to vanish like a gambler's lucky streak
When we're out together dancing, cheek to cheek...

Anax's patient room.
"I see.", Tariqa replied, "I must admit, that I am not a mead-drinker myself, the few times I tried, it gave me a headache of epic proportions, but I do like a good glass of semi-seet wine every now and again." She leaned over as if to tell a secret: "In my youth, that was a bit different, of course, but behind closed doors. We are far more open these days... Aurelia is to thank for that, in part."

Large Hammam.
The little joke was taken with chuckles and when Alicia began to sing, quite a few were surprised at how well she sang.
The rest was more occupied with dancing, in tune with the song, cheek to cheek with their beloved. Slow, but very powerful, close together, standing in the water as they did so. A bit unusual, but quite alright.
Mahmut and Soraya were, most likely, amongst the closest dancers in the entire group, their cheeks actually touching - anything between them might as well catch fire with how much they blushed.
When it ended, it ended too soon, if any dancer was asked, but applause was given to the musicians nonetheless. They had been very good - not on par with the TBA's Big Band, that was true, but close.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Anax's patient room
"Ah, Aurelia, what would we do without her? asks Anax with a small smile. I bet than when she was presented to the Court, this must have been the event of the year, no?"

Large Hammam
When they finish the song, Pavel and Alicia take the applause with gusto and bow their heads in thanks to the group.
"Well, I don't knwo about you, says the male Colonel, but I don't think it's right to stop now, especially since we've set such a good atmosphere. I'm going to play Stand by Me, from Ben E King. Keep dancing if you like. Alicia, you're on!" he adds to his wife before starting to play the first set of notes.
However, when the time for the lyrics comes, it is not only Alicia, but Pavel too, who start singing, the female voice higher than her's husband deep voice, creating a strange constrast, but beautiful at the same time.

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see

No, I won't be afraid
No, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

So darlin', darlin'
Stand by me
Oho, stand by me
Oh, stand, stand by me
Stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountains should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear

And darlin', darlin'
Stand by me
Oho, stand by me
Oh, stand now
Stand by me, stand by me

And darlin', darlin'
Stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand now
Stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble
Won't you stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand by me, stand by me
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:09 am

"Ah, Aurelia, what would we do without her? asks Anax with a small smile. I bet than when she was presented to the Court, this must have been the event of the year, no?"

Large Hammam
When they finish the song, Pavel and Alicia take the applause with gusto and bow their heads in thanks to the group.
"Well, I don't knwo about you, says the male Colonel, but I don't think it's right to stop now, especially since we've set such a good atmosphere. I'm going to play Stand by Me, from Ben E King. Keep dancing if you like. Alicia, you're on!" he adds to his wife before starting to play the first set of notes.
However, when the time for the lyrics comes, it is not only Alicia, but Pavel too, who start singing, the female voice higher than her's husband deep voice, creating a strange constrast, but beautiful at the same time.

When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see

No, I won't be afraid
No, I won't be afraid

So darlin', darlin'
Stand by me
Oho, stand by me
Oh, stand, stand by me
Stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountains should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear

And darlin', darlin'
Stand by me
Oho, stand by me
Oh, stand now
Stand by me, stand by me

And darlin', darlin'
Stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand now
Stand by me, stand by me
Whenever you're in trouble
Won't you stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand by me, stand by me

Anax's patient room.
"One of them, yes.", Tariqa said with a small smile, "I've been there, that day, using excellent connections to pose as a Tabardariyya, wanting to see my great-granddaughter for that occassion. How many people before me could have claimed that?"
She chuckled.
"I thank the Gods for it.", she added, "Normally, people are introduced to Court at around ten, but she was thirteen, the whole Court assembled as well. Utica wanted to see its newest Princess and so wanted Kyrenaia. The doors swung open and she met the glare head-on, being led inside by Damir. What most people saw was a Kyrenaian Girl, a bit older then normal, dressed in the School Uniform of a school no one recognized and carrying herself with a pride and posture, which put some of them to shame.
And then, she stood in front of the throne, Razia sitting on it.", her voice turned into a hushed whisper, "Her father knelt appropriately, Aurelia stood, hand over her heart and lowering her head, as she had been taught - a Selkie never kneels, unless in front of the Gods themselves." She let a beat pass. "A hush befalls the noble of the land and those who fancy themselves as such, this Kyrenaian-looking girl refusing to kneel... Razia rose from her throne, approached her, lifted her head softly by the chin, looking at her face, then one side, then the other. In her eyes, one sees nervousness, fright, grief, anger and loneliness... yet, Razia smiles softly, then embraces the girl, which, until a week before, didn't even know existed."

Large Hammam.
In the Large Hammam, meanwhile, the young lads and lassies continue to dance to the new song, only a few couples changing, girls asking for a chance with that or this boy and vice-versa. It was a bit more complicated then the classic Cheek to Cheek, but they managed.
Mahmut and Soraya stayed together.
And as the song ended, the dancers applauded, as did the listeners.
Then, something interesting happened: Mahmut made a step back, kissed Soraya's hand softly as could be and then both turned away from each other to search for new dance partners. It was unusual and very impolite, even amongst lovers, to have more then two dances with each other in a row, so, in lieu of this being a sort-of ball, even if the dancefloor was underwater, manners were observed.
Mahmut asked Aurelia for the next dance, the older Princess graciously accepting, while Atif took the slightly blushing Soraya for the next dance - despite her being enarmored with Mahmut, Atif was still an attractive young man and she was just getting a hang of this whole puberty-thing.
While the rearrangement was going on, Shirin leaned over to Pavel, whispering with mischief in her eyes: "Shall I take care of the next few pieces? I believe, that your wife would love to have a spin or two with you..."
Last edited by Kyrenaia on Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:35 am

Anax's patient room
"Oh, you posed as a Tabardariyya? How interesting, replies Anax with a warm smile.
About her not kneeling, I can understand that. For us Scarlet Eagleans, kneeling in front of someone means that you pledge allegiance to that person. To salute, we simply bow if it's a civilian, or make a military salute if you're, well, a military person. So kneeling in front of your daughter was a bit unusual for me. I did it gladly because it was a way to appease things, but if I keep doing that, people back home are going to say something about the Empire being weaker than the Sultanate by pledging allegiance to it,which will lead to a rivival of tensions, and I'm sure none of us wants that. So next time, I will kneel, but I think I will meet the gaze of the Sultana
Speaking of gaze, I remember that we had an interesting discussion with Mahmut about the Lioness's Glare, and its possible meaning. I suppose it is very innapropriate to counter it with sunglasses, am I correct?

Large Hammam
Happy that their performance pleased the audience, Pavel turns to Shirin.
"Sure, I guess since we can't have the ball tonight, we're having it now. All right Shirin, make us dream! he exclaims with a smirk before moving towards his wife, and taking her right hand in his hand before kissing it lightly.
"Colonel, may I have this dance with you?
-You may handsome, replies Alicia before rising from her seat and giving him a light peck on the lips before setting her hands on his waist, waiting for Shirin to start the next song
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:09 am

"Oh, you posed as a Tabardariyya? How interesting, replies Anax with a warm smile.
About her not kneeling, I can understand that. For us Scarlet Eagleans, kneeling in front of someone means that you pledge allegiance to that person. To salute, we simply bow if it's a civilian, or make a military salute if you're, well, a military person. So kneeling in front of your daughter was a bit unusual for me. I did it gladly because it was a way to appease things, but if I keep doing that, people back home are going to say something about the Empire being weaker than the Sultanate by pledging allegiance to it,which will lead to a rivival of tensions, and I'm sure none of us wants that. So next time, I will kneel, but I think I will meet the gaze of the Sultana
Speaking of gaze, I remember that we had an interesting discussion with Mahmut about the Lioness's Glare, and its possible meaning. I suppose it is very innapropriate to counter it with sunglasses, am I correct?

Large Hammam
Happy that their performance pleased the audience, Pavel turns to Shirin.
"Sure, I guess since we can't have the ball tonight, we're having it now. All right Shirin, make us dream! he exclaims with a smirk before moving towards his wife, and taking her right hand in his hand before kissing it lightly.
"Colonel, may I have this dance with you?
-You may handsome, replies Alicia before rising from her seat and giving him a light peck on the lips before setting her hands on his waist, waiting for Shirin to start the next song

Anax's patient room.
Tariqa nodded in understanding, knowing, that the gesture of kneeling had a different meaning everywhere:
For the Selkie, it was a religious gesture, done in front of Gods.
For the Kyrenaians, it was a gesture of submission and respect, depending on who knelt in front of whom and how.
For the Imperials, it was a gesture of allegiance.
At his question about sunglasses, Tariqa smiled.
"In formal settings, yes, it would be very inappropriate.", she said and fished a pair of aviator sunglasses out of her pockets. "In more informal settings..." She placed them on her nose. "...one can do something like that."

Large Hammam.
Shirin smiled as the two Colonels left for the dance floor, mischief still dancing in her eyes as she strummed the guitar to make it feel more comfortable.
Then, she began to play: A song, the guitar-version of a song in one of Disney's most beloved classics, a song, which was recognized even without the lyrics, for which Shirin simply didn't have the voice (or the trust in her voice, no one was sure).
She played it masterfully, providing the background for the dance, for indeed, it made kings and vagabonds believe the very best.
Soft dancing ensued, those not with their loved ones longing for them, those with them feeling great.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:25 am

Anax's patient room
"I'll keep that in mind, replies Anaximander before fishing his own sunglasses from the nightstand and putting them on too. (the Quechua logo is not present IC) But ours have a small difference compared to yours. They are also LCD Heads Up Displays, very useful to keep track of somethng without always looking at your Data Glove, he adds with a smirk. Or it is good too if you want to look as Ray Charles, or Gilbert Montagné."

Large Hammam
When the song begins to play, Pavel and Alicia simply move in tune with it, their bodies touching. As the chorus plays, the female Morozov lifts her head towards her husband, and presses her lips to his, while both of them close their eyes, and let themselves get carried by the guitar for the rest of the song.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:41 am

"I'll keep that in mind, replies Anaximander before fishing his own sunglasses from the nightstand and putting them on too. (the Quechua logo is not present IC) But ours have a small difference compared to yours. They are also LCD Heads Up Displays, very useful to keep track of somethng without always looking at your Data Glove, he adds with a smirk. Or it is good too if you want to look as Ray Charles, or Gilbert Montagné."

Large Hammam
When the song begins to play, Pavel and Alicia simply move in tune with it, their bodies touching. As the chorus plays, the female Morozov lifts her head towards her husband, and presses her lips to his, while both of them close their eyes, and let themselves get carried by the guitar for the rest of the song.

Anax's patient room.
"Oh, they're also smartglasses? Interesting.", Tariqa asked with a small smile, then added: "There are a few models in production in Kyrenaia as well. A bit expensive and not exactly for everybody's everyday use right now, but they are already selling. And quite handsomely, as I have heard, in part to taxi and bus companies."
She looked at him from over the rim of her own sunglasses.
"These here are just normal sunglasses, which do their duty just fine, though.", she added, still smiling.

Large Hammam.
Shirin smiled as she saw the many couples move closer together, including the Colonels.
She could see in her eyes, how much Soraya yearned to be in Mahmut's arms, despite Atif doing everything in his power to make the dance pleasureable for her. And he was a good dancer as well, even if he compensated for their difference in height of nearly half a metre by simply lifting her out of the water, swaying back and forth with her, which caused a few chuckles.
She could see in Mahmut's eye something similar, although Aurelia was a good dancer as well, holding him to her shoulder, a bit like a sister would.
It was cute to watch the rest as well.
And then, the song ended, Atif setting Soraya down, applauding with her, then kissing her hand politely, before she rushed off to snag up Mahmut before any girl got any weird ideas.
Shirin smiled at the slight chaos of rearranging couples, smiling towards the Colonels, rolling her eyes with a grin - as if she had been any better.
RPing in MT and PT.

The Scarlet Eagle
Ambassador

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Scarlet Eagle » Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:17 pm

Anax's patient room
"Smartglasss of the highest quality, my dear Jida, replies the Emperor with a small smirk. For us, they are used essentially by the military, the first civilian versions were released only a year and a half ago. A lot of civilian tools were first developed because of military demand, after all.
Don't worry, I have my own normal aviators too, he adds with a grin. Otherwise, what kind of fighter pilot would I be if I hadn't one pair?"

Large Hammam
When the song ends, Pavel and Alicia stop their kiss and smile at each other, staying in each other's arms as Pavel strokes his wife's hair soothingly.
"I feel bad for Anax and Alicia, says the latter, they don't know what they're missing.
-Don't worry, we'll do the same thing for Philip's birthday in August, replies Pavel, as he winks back at Shirin, waiting for her to start the next song. Contrary to the Kyrenaians, it is not impolite for the Americans to have more than two dances in a row with each other.
I don't use NS stats

Change rate

Embassy Program

Kyrenaia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Kyrenaia » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:16 pm

"Smartglasss of the highest quality, my dear Jida, replies the Emperor with a small smirk. For us, they are used essentially by the military, the first civilian versions were released only a year and a half ago. A lot of civilian tools were first developed because of military demand, after all.
Don't worry, I have my own normal aviators too, he adds with a grin. Otherwise, what kind of fighter pilot would I be if I hadn't one pair?"

Large Hammam
When the song ends, Pavel and Alicia stop their kiss and smile at each other, staying in each other's arms as Pavel strokes his wife's hair soothingly.
"I feel bad for Anax and Alicia, says the latter, they don't know what they're missing.
-Don't worry, we'll do the same thing for Philip's birthday in August, replies Pavel, as he winks back at Shirin, waiting for her to start the next song. Contrary to the Kyrenaians, it is not impolite for the Americans to have more than two dances in a row with each other.

Anax's patient room.
Tariqa seemed saddened, all of a sudden.
"My eldest was a fighter pilot as well.", she said and took a sip of her cup, "You would have liked him, he'd be a few years older then Razia, and had uncanny bravado. And a sense of humour as well!" She smiled at a distant memory. "He had a pair of aviators like these as well, wore them whenever he wasn't sitting in his cockpit, which included during dinnertime with the family. My husband and I insisted on that, that we all came together once a day for dinner, when we were here at the Azure Hall or in the Baed Palace together." She chortled. "One time, Razia was eleven and he was nineteen, she tried to shoot his glasses with porridge. Let's just say, that she only got off one shot and that one should not ask her to repeat that feet - she didn't his the glasses, but him, in the mouth, to everyone's utter surprise."
She giggled at that.
"We still dragged both out by their earlobes, Tarek and I...", she finished the story.

Large Hammam.
As Shirin readied herself for the next song, the couples formed up again, she began to strum her song into a low dance, a close one, one of the dances, which were technically ideal for this setting: Known as Al'Andilsi, this was a dance, which usually combined drums, oud and guitar into one.
She had to improvise a bit, admittedly, but her final salvation came in the form of Princess Fadia and her oud, the Gods alone knew, from where that one came.
The two musicians lost themselves in their craft, the drums being left out.
But there they were: The in times slow and peaceful, oftentimes quick and fiery pair dance, the partners dancing close together, at times far apart, only to be pulled back, rarely breaking eye contact, and, when close together, holding each other very close without the bodies touching.
On a proper dancefloor, one could see the skirts twirling, but here, not even the towels did as Atif lifted Alya, Mahmut dipped Soraya or Karim made Aurelia spin around her own axis before dipping her.
At times, it was breathtakingly fast and despite the water, the feet were quick enough.
RPing in MT and PT.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates