NATION

PASSWORD

Purgation International Academy (OOC, MT, Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Blodrike
Envoy

Founded: Sep 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Blodrike » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:52 pm

Great Nortend wrote:I know there is one going on, but this one is somewhat different in that it's not a school exchange. Perhaps some of you may enjoy it. I'll see if there's any momentum in the idea first though, so sign up and perhaps we'll get enough interest.

viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=4&t=446602

It's like you're reading my mind, haha! What kind of trains do you have? In Blodrike, all the trains are steam-powered.

I'd really like to sign up for this (I love trains), but I'll have to pass because nobody from this nation will agree to such a conservative dress code (as you guessed, Blodrike is very liberal).

So I'm going to sit this one out, and possibly make my own after yours is done, depending on how successful and popular it is.

(BTW, I'm the owner of San Prospero.)
~ THE BLOOD REALM ~
A secluded realm ruled over by the ancient and powerful Queen Freya, full of violent storms, treacherous landscapes and ferocious beasts. Abandon hope, all ye who enter here!
The Queen | Q&A | Nations & RP Info | Current RP
Tech is PT/FanT • Nation is just for fun • I do not use NS stats

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:00 pm

At risk of derailing this thread, yes we've got steam trains too. I've updated it a bit, and reduced the severity of the dress code (note it's not the actual dress code for the tour, only a guide) a bit. I'm sorry I didn't have the chance to really participate in this one; it sounds like you've had a ball here though!
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:15 am

If it helps, I'm not going to shout at anybody for planning rps for after this thread here, you're fine to do that.
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:04 am

Blodrike wrote:(BTW, I'm the owner of San Prospero.)

i need a drink.
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Previous

Return to NationStates