NATION

PASSWORD

Purgation International Academy (OOC, MT, Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:36 am

New version:
Westerwaldlied(finished)
Szara Piechota(Finished, I assume)
Der Alte Barbarossa
Das lied der Deutschen

Because 4 songs are much easier than 6-7 songs.
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 9:58 am

I'm not entirely sure how to jump in, any ideas?
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Sat Jul 07, 2018 10:39 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:I'm not entirely sure how to jump in, any ideas?

Be like Marie and teleport in.

Okay on a serious note, just say that you were busy unpacking at the reception, and then sat at the back of the bus.
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 am

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:

Okay on a serious note, just say that you were busy unpacking at the reception, and then sat at the back of the bus.

Where should my characters jump in, also? Where are most of the students right now?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:50 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Where should my characters jump in, also? Where are most of the students right now?

Same for me, I have 0 clue what's going on

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 07, 2018 11:55 am

Allyrije wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Where should my characters jump in, also? Where are most of the students right now?

I can have my character arrive with yours, if you wish?

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:24 pm

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:

I suppose i'll have to do a bit of reading, but i'll probably end up taking your suggestion. Thanks PPC :p

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Just as PPC said - just say you were busy, and no one noticed you when you were on the bus. I had to catch up myself in a similar way (apart from the conversation in the lobby).

That being said, Svala being late might become a running gag.
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:33 pm

Actually, I can have my characters arrive at the airport late and they can take a cab to the academy.

RPs I do

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:40 pm

Lillorainen wrote:Just as PPC said - just say you were busy, and no one noticed you when you were on the bus. I had to catch up myself in a similar way (apart from the conversation in the lobby).

Wasn't she late to the Camelonean Summer Exchange Program too? I guess i'll have to blame it on the "Weather" again ;)

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:56 pm

The Frozen Forest wrote:
Lillorainen wrote:Just as PPC said - just say you were busy, and no one noticed you when you were on the bus. I had to catch up myself in a similar way (apart from the conversation in the lobby).

Wasn't she late to the Camelonean Summer Exchange Program too? I guess i'll have to blame it on the "Weather" again ;)

Yes, this is why I mentioned it ;)
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:41 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:I can have my character arrive with yours, if you wish?

Of course, we can arrive together

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:43 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Actually, I can have my characters arrive at the airport late and they can take a cab to the academy.

One of you can be the gossipy source who supplies David with most of the info about the students while in transit to the Executive Palace. Pretend that you've talked to everyone worth bothering about, et cetera -- if nothing else, your character's role (should you or anyone else accept it) will give at least David something to do, and something your character would gossip about.

So, yeah, this would mean a lot of backreading -- so if you or anyone else whose character hasn't shown up feel the need to be introduced to the RP in this way -- feel free. (That you'll have to be of "the superior race" for David to have talked to you at any time is of course a given; at the very least it'll be consistent with his ignoring Selk's character due to her sunburnt appearance.)
Last edited by Dahon on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:52 pm

What have I missed?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:55 pm

New Minitopia wrote:Details of Student -
Name: Bio Motchek
Country of Origin:
Nationality: New Minitopian
Date of Birth: 18 May 1998
Place of Birth: Sarymoski, New Minitopia's second-largest city
Photo or Description of Student: Tall and lanky, with brown buzz-cut hair and black eyes. he normally wears a blue army hoodie and cargo shorts, and sandals. He has a large scar on his back from were a artillery frag scrapped through. He has to wear glasses, and is missing his left ear from a land mine
Current School: The New Minitopian school for Entrepreneurial enterprise, and 2 years of army service
Passport Date of Issue: 16 June, 2016
Passport Date of Expiration: 30 March 2-36

Additional Questions for Student -
Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio? Yes
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy? Yes
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion? Yes
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy? I am aqua-phobic
Do you have any special dietary requests? No raw cabbage
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you? My decommissioned army rifle, no ammunition, and a bottle of scotch
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of? Don't bring up the Minitopian war on Huffingshire

You are accepted.
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:59 pm

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:What have I missed?

Elvis I mean David is leaving or has left the room (not sure which one has the better dramatic impact); some are belting out lied after lied; and not much else. Of course I'm free, but I'll stay away from further posts till the next phase of the RP, so as to give David a breather before someone else crushes his spirits.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:00 pm

I released my IC post of the two arriving. Things might get interesting.

RPs I do

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:17 pm

Dahon wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:What have I missed?

Elvis I mean David is leaving or has left the room (not sure which one has the better dramatic impact); some are belting out lied after lied; and not much else. Of course I'm free, but I'll stay away from further posts till the next phase of the RP, so as to give David a breather before someone else crushes his spirits.

I can have Tiberius go and find him on his way to the toilet if you like?

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:12 pm

Allyrije wrote:

You can always just rp your character reaching the Palace and going up the stairs to the dining hall, or alternatively just rp him reaching the palace and I'll send one of my characters down to pick him up
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:13 pm

Guys, any objections to me ending the dinner and skipping to the next day sometime tomorrow? I wanna give some time to the newcomers whose characters have only just arrived, but also don't want to be unfair to the characters who've been in this scene/location for a while, so tomorrow seems like a nice compromise. Everyone alright with that?
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:31 pm

Purgatio wrote:Guys, any objections to me ending the dinner and skipping to the next day sometime tomorrow? I wanna give some time to the newcomers whose characters have only just arrived, but also don't want to be unfair to the characters who've been in this scene/location for a while, so tomorrow seems like a nice compromise. Everyone alright with that?

Sure, although I want to see Ana react to Marie asking her what a stripper is as well as destroying any chance of her striking up a relationship with David by talking about "that weird boy who said something about niggers and spics before getting up and leaving when I asked him what those were" AS WELL AS ASKING HER THE DEFINITION OF SEVERAL OTHER COMPLETELY INNOCIOUS TERMS
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:37 pm

Destroy him much later, Pruss, you're gonna put me out of commission.

Anyhow, any newcomer who wants to come in in a way other than "I'm shy" or "I just arrived" my offer to be David's gossipy white source is still open.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:40 pm

Purgatio wrote:Guys, any objections to me ending the dinner and skipping to the next day sometime tomorrow? I wanna give some time to the newcomers whose characters have only just arrived, but also don't want to be unfair to the characters who've been in this scene/location for a while, so tomorrow seems like a nice compromise. Everyone alright with that?

No objections, none at all.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Mervay
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Mervay » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:43 pm

Fine for me but it needs to be i don't know like after :) 17:00 PM :) :)

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:48 pm

Dahon wrote:Destroy him much later, Pruss, you're gonna put me out of commission.

nein >:)))

okay fine but can I at least ruin his chances with Ana?

On another note:
Irene: starts shit
Karl: defuses shit
Marie: Either the puppy in 'kick the puppy' moments, or comic relief
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates