NATION

PASSWORD

Purgation International Academy (OOC, MT, Closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Founded: May 09, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:01 am

Allyrije wrote:Is my application going to be looked at or?

Very sorry, I seem to have missed it. Could you link me to it please?
Join the rejected realms and never fear rejection again
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

The Frozen Forest
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Frozen Forest » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:29 am

Details of Student -
Name: Countess (Countess) Svala Bjork
Country of Origin: The Frozen Forest
Nationality: Frozen Forestrian
Date of Birth: December 14th, 1998
Place of Birth: Greater Fjollum Emergency Clinic (City of Fjollum, Western Territories Region of the Frozen Forest)
Photo or Description of Student:

Current School: Frozen Forestrian Royal Schooling Academy (Technically)
Passport Date of Issue: February 6th 2017
Passport Date of Expiration: February 7th 2023

Additional Questions for Student -
Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio: Yes
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy: Yes
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students: Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations: Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security: Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion: Yes
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy: Yes, i have a minor case of Schizophrenia and hemophilia runs through my family on my mothers side.
Do you have any special dietary requests: No
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you: Yes, Medication for my condition.
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of: Possibly, causing an animal to suffer for sport or tradition is considered a horrible taboo in The Frozen Forest. It should be alright as long as Purgatio has no traditions like bullfighting or dog-fighting.
Add 3,981 to my Post Count

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:38 am

The Frozen Forest wrote:Details of Student -
Name: Countess (Countess) Svala Bjork
Country of Origin: The Frozen Forest
Nationality: Frozen Forestrian
Date of Birth: December 14th, 1998
Place of Birth: Greater Fjollum Emergency Clinic (City of Fjollum, Western Territories Region of the Frozen Forest)
Current School: Frozen Forestrian Royal Schooling Academy (Technically)
Passport Date of Issue: February 6th 2017
Passport Date of Expiration: February 7th 2023

Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio: Yes
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy: Yes
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students: Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations: Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security: Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion: Yes
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy: Yes, i have a minor case of Schizophrenia and hemophilia runs through my family on my mothers side.
Do you have any special dietary requests: No
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you: Yes, Medication for my condition.
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of: Possibly, causing an animal to suffer for sport or tradition is considered a horrible taboo in The Frozen Forest. It should be alright as long as Purgatio has no traditions like bullfighting or dog-fighting.

Accepted
NSG virtual happy hour this Saturday: join us on zoom, what could possibly go wrong?
“I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.” - Thomas Jefferson
“Silent acquiescence in the face of tyranny is no better than outright agreement." - C.J. Redwine
“The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles." - Jeff Cooper

Allyrije
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:47 am

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:48 am

Allyrije wrote:Details of Student -
Name: Arja Larathael
Country of Origin: Allyria
Nationality: Allyrian
Date of Birth: 3/01/2000
Place of Birth: Kal'Vathrin, Endirije, Allyria
Current School: Avelirn Military Academy
Passport Date of Issue: 3rd of January 2018
Passport Date of Expiration: 3rd of January 2028

Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio? Yes
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy? Yes
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security? Naturally
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion? Yes
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy? No
Do you have any special dietary requests? Not able to eat meat slaughtered in a ritualistic manner (i.e. Kosher or Halal) due to religious beliefs
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you? I'm currently going through my conscription period (despite me having attended a military academy from the age of 16) so my equipment will be required to train with however I understand any security concerns which may be caused by this and as a result only drill purpose firearms will be brought. My military dress uniform and Officer's sword will also need to be transported as well as my Dog, Larathan.
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of? I'll need Karthspiri Christian religious holidays off, however, staff will be informed either by myself or my mother when these are to occur.

Sorry for missing this, the app is ACCEPTED and all items are APPROVED with the exception of the dog, sorry Purgatio has quite strict environmental rules on importation of non-native flora and fauna

For the other apps accepted by the Haven, I'll add your characters to the list on the OP
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Greater vakolicci haven
Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater vakolicci haven » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:57 am

Purgatio wrote:
Allyrije wrote:Details of Student -
Name: Arja Larathael
Country of Origin: Allyria
Nationality: Allyrian
Date of Birth: 3/01/2000
Place of Birth: Kal'Vathrin, Endirije, Allyria
Current School: Avelirn Military Academy
Passport Date of Issue: 3rd of January 2018
Passport Date of Expiration: 3rd of January 2028

Do you promise to follow all the laws of the Dominion of Purgatio? Yes
Do you promise to respect all the internal disciplinary rules of the Purgation International Academy? Yes
Do you promise to follow the instructions of relevant Foreign Office and Home Office representatives throughout the duration of the International Academy's Tour for Visiting Students? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that the Purgation Police Force, Purgation Security Service and PICOS Department will do everything in their power to ensure your safety, but will not be liable for any injury to person or property in consequence of events non-attributable to the common law negligence of the aforementioned organisations? Yes
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst the Purgation Foreign Office promises to divulge as much information as it legally can about the relevant sites and locations during the International Tour, that some information must be withheld on grounds of confidentiality and Purgation national security? Naturally
Do you understand and acknowledge that, whilst you will be granted full diplomatic immunity from arrest, execution or prosecution of any kind and for any reason whatsoever, that a breach of the criminal law of Purgatio will result in revocation of your student visa and your timely deportation from the Dominion? Yes
Do you have any special health conditions you wish to disclose to the Purgation International Academy? No
Do you have any special dietary requests? Not able to eat meat slaughtered in a ritualistic manner (i.e. Kosher or Halal) due to religious beliefs
Do you have any special requests for any items to be brought with you? I'm currently going through my conscription period (despite me having attended a military academy from the age of 16) so my equipment will be required to train with however I understand any security concerns which may be caused by this and as a result only drill purpose firearms will be brought. My military dress uniform and Officer's sword will also need to be transported as well as my Dog, Larathan.
Do you have any particular matters of cultural sensitivity which the teachers and supervisors of the Purgation International Academy should be made aware of? I'll need Karthspiri Christian religious holidays off, however, staff will be informed either by myself or my mother when these are to occur.

Sorry for missing this, the app is ACCEPTED and all items are APPROVED with the exception of the dog, sorry Purgatio has quite strict environmental rules on importation of non-native flora and fauna

For the other apps accepted by the Haven, I'll add your characters to the list on the OP

The banning of foreign dogs is absolutely the worst thing about Purgatio. Everything else pales into insignificance when compared to this outrage.

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:59 am

Does this RP need an avatar -- my author avatar? I mean whoever I'll send will be even more of a scne-eater than David apparently is (one can never be sure of appearances), but those girls need a liberal in their lives! It will be rampant egotism on my part but if you want it -

The butt-uglier, the better! :p
Last edited by Dahon on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:02 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:
Purgatio wrote:

The banning of foreign dogs is absolutely the worst thing about Purgatio. Everything else pales into insignificance when compared to this outrage.

Now, Haven, close your eyes... and think of... the land of Oz...
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:03 am

Quick edit:
In addition to the songs I listed before, Karl will also sing the following alone:
Unser liebe Fraue
Die graue Kompanie
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Allyrije
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:36 am

Greater vakolicci haven wrote:The banning of foreign dogs is absolutely the worst thing about Purgatio. Everything else pales into insignificance when compared to this outrage.

Who in their right mind would ban healthy dogs? It's a great shame

Purgatio
Negotiator

Founded: May 18, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Purgatio » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:12 am

Allyrije wrote:
Greater vakolicci haven wrote:The banning of foreign dogs is absolutely the worst thing about Purgatio. Everything else pales into insignificance when compared to this outrage.

Who in their right mind would ban healthy dogs? It's a great shame

For simplicity, is it alright if all new students simply rp their characters boarding a taxi which PIA charted for them to head over to whichever location the other characters are at already? It saves having to rp each and every character being transported by Salomé and Jules-Pierre to each new location, especially if we get apps in the middle of characters being at a certain location
Purgatio is an absolutist hereditary monarchy run as a one-party fascist dictatorship, which seized power in a sudden and abrupt coup d'état of 1987-1988, on an authoritarian eugenic and socially Darwinistic political philosophy and ideology, now ruled and dominated with a brutal iron fist under the watchful reign of Le Grand Roi Chalon-Arlay de la Fayette and La Grande Reine Geneviève de la Fayette (née Aumont) (i.e., the 'Founding Couple' or Le Couple Fondateur).

For a domestic Purgation 'propagandist' view of its role in the world, see: An Introduction to Purgatio.

And for a more 'objective' international perspective on Purgatio's history, culture, and politics, see: A Brief Overview of the History, Politics, and Culture of Le Royaume du Nettoyage de la Purgatio.

Allyrije
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Allyrije » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:43 am

Purgatio wrote:For simplicity, is it alright if all new students simply rp their characters boarding a taxi which PIA charted for them to head over to whichever location the other characters are at already? It saves having to rp each and every character being transported by Salomé and Jules-Pierre to each new location, especially if we get apps in the middle of characters being at a certain location

Alright, I'll edit my IC post a little

Lillorainen
Senator

Founded: Apr 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lillorainen » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:16 am

I hope my attempt to explain why Chris has always been around without being noticed by anyone wasn't too poor - I was just seeking for a way to catch up ^^

News for you (if you consider them good or bad shall be entirely up to you) - since I'm back from vacation and got full access to my PC and decent internet again, I'm now fully with you, so I can be more active now. :)
Since Lillorainen's geography is currently being overhauled a 'tiny' bit, most information on it posted before December 12, 2018, is not entirely reliable anymore. Until there's a new, proper factfile, everything you might need to know can be found here. Thank you. #RetconOfDoom (Very late update, 2020/08/30 - it's still going on ...)

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 pm

Do I just go up and start playing all of the songs, or do I have to post for each one?
Also, should I wait for Purgy to give the go-ahead, or no

EDIT: scratch that just doing it

Also, side note, Irene's decent at singing, but she prefers the flute, which is the IC reason why you see her wishing that she brought more sheet music. OOCly I just didn't know if those songs would sound good on a flute.
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:36 pm

Tagging for interest. Is it possible for PMT students to attend? My nation borderlines between MT and PMT, but I can have two of my characters have and use MT technology.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Sriker, on an OOC note, please improve your grammar.

Also, San Prospero, imagine if Marie met Ana.
On one hand we have someone who wants to be a pole dancer and on the other hand we have a girl who doesn't know about the 'birds and bees' yet.
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Trumpisslavia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpisslavia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:35 pm

Sorry for the delay -- writing that... ugh.
Donald D. Dwarf. Roy Joseph Moore. Miller Dwarf.
Maggie Simpson.
All dead.
Long live the United States
however short its life will be.

Call this nation the "United States". Not "America". not "Trumpisslavia". Just "United States".

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:37 pm

Trumpisslavia wrote:Sorry for the delay -- writing that... ugh.

oh boi

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:41 pm

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:Marie cocked her head in confusion. "What's a nigger, and what's a spic? I don't know any of those words you said."

David:
Last edited by Prussian Polish Commonwealth on Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Trumpisslavia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpisslavia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:47 pm

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:
Trumpisslavia wrote:Sorry for the delay -- writing that... ugh.

Prussian Polish Commonwealth wrote:Marie cocked her head in confusion. "What's a nigger, and what's a spic? I don't know any of those words you said."

David:

broken fucking inside.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Maggie Simpson.
All dead.

Call this nation the "United States". Not "America". not "Trumpisslavia". Just "United States".

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Trumpisslavia wrote:

David:

broken fucking inside.gif

Once we get to the point where he tries to convince her that blacks and hispanics aren't people, I'll start showing her more intelligent side.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Trumpisslavia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpisslavia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:03 pm

No need for that. You'll see.

Maggie Simpson.
All dead.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:11 pm

Trumpisslavia wrote:No need for that. You'll see.

...schiße.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:18 pm

...dahon.
You magnificent bastard.

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program

NEWS

Trumpisslavia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpisslavia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:20 pm

...schiße.

This is for earlier, hellspawn!

(But really, let's save Marie de Kerkabon for later. For her inevitable interaction with Ana, for one.)
Last edited by Trumpisslavia on Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maggie Simpson.
All dead.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates