NATION

PASSWORD

Dynamic Life 2 [IC|CHARACTER BASED|MC ONLY]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Steppe Khanate
Envoy

Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Steppe Khanate » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:11 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Steppe Khanate wrote:NCC Airport
“Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to make our final descent into New Collective City, Exodia, have any immigration documents ready”

Nozho Belamhin (Ножо Белhамин) sat up in his seat and took his passport and visa ID out. He had already rented an apartment in New Collective City. This would be his new home for who knows how long. His employer, the mining company Kheno Mining (Кенhо Мининг), one of the largest in the Steppe, had sent him to deal and manage exports heading into Exodia and the Caribbean Islands. The young man of 32, who was currently unmarried, knew how to speak English and was a perfect candidate for this. Soon, his plane made its way over New Collective City, and he could see the city outside the window of the plane. The plane descended slowly and made a smooth landing.

Nozho walked out into the airport.

Seems pretty normal, not to different from Ulanbaatar’s airport He thought to himself.

He made his way into the immigration line and waited for his call. Once he got called up by the Exodian border agent, he showed his passport and visa slip.
“Цонститутионал Степпе Кhанате

Constitutional Monarchy of the Steppe Khanate”

The passport gleamed with the nation’s seal.

The middle-aged, graying Customs officer adjusted his glasses and read over the documents. His eyes squinted a bit at every mention of the Khanate. Nonetheless, he completed his job and sent Nozho on his way.

The exit from the terminal was bustling with the crowds. While a few that had seen his passport gave him a few odd stares, Nozho easily blended in with the diverse mix of people in the airport.

Shops selling everything from 4-ounce beverage bottles to cartoon plushies lined the terminal exit- just your average international airport.
The advertisement screens and signs were much more diverse and less restrictive than in one's normal airport, though- it was much more than just great locations or everyday products.

One displayed a political ad for a candidate to become the next NCC mayor. Another advertised lootboxes for a card-trading video game. Most oddly enough was the banner for airsoft gear.

Seems like you’ve quit the RP, should we just end the storyline here?
The Steppe Khanate| Степпе Кhанате | תטעפּפּע כּהאַנאַטע
WE ARE NOT AN ISLAMIC NATION, IN OUR TIMELINE, THE TURKS NEVER CAME
Not Mongol, but a mix of all Steppe cultures
This is my 3rd nation, I used to be Jupcount a year ago, but it ceased to exist due to inactivity
I KNOW HOW TO PLAY NS AND RP, I’M NOT NEW TO THIS
Steppe News Network|Dushenger loses T. Council Seat to Uralistan newcomer Feshnork Errgosh|Khan Appoints new Attorney General, Dr. Shgon Khemesh|Khan signs royal decree to reduce heavy taxes in the Ulanbaatar City District

America under Walt Disney
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby America under Walt Disney » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:58 am

Fardhin wrote:
SHS, Ateneo de Manila University
A group of students, in their khaki pants and blue polos wave around Fardhine flags. Including the traditional blue, red, white and yellow Florentine Flag and Juanita's red, white and black flag. With speakers on full volume, Fardhine Imperial Music plays along with anti-communist songs of old.

"Down with the communist scum!" Shouts through a loudspeaker. A bit short and skinny, with a small face and a small nose. "Long live the Empire! Out with you, ungodly lowborn!"

"Family, work and fatherland!" Chants another student. He is tall and tan, and has built a body from Arnis. "Brothers and Sisters! I am Ivan Matanda, a descendant of the old kings; let us not let the red menace erase our traditions! Rise up for the fatherland!"

A crowd had gathered, which included a few Jesuit priests, students and teachers. Most of the ABM and the GA students had joined the activists, while half of the HUMSS students were engaged in hostile debate against other HUMSS students.

Wow that's my jam to get rid of those left wing scums. 8)
Last edited by America under Walt Disney on Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:59 am

Steppe Khanate wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
The middle-aged, graying Customs officer adjusted his glasses and read over the documents. His eyes squinted a bit at every mention of the Khanate. Nonetheless, he completed his job and sent Nozho on his way.

The exit from the terminal was bustling with the crowds. While a few that had seen his passport gave him a few odd stares, Nozho easily blended in with the diverse mix of people in the airport.

Shops selling everything from 4-ounce beverage bottles to cartoon plushies lined the terminal exit- just your average international airport.
The advertisement screens and signs were much more diverse and less restrictive than in one's normal airport, though- it was much more than just great locations or everyday products.

One displayed a political ad for a candidate to become the next NCC mayor. Another advertised lootboxes for a card-trading video game. Most oddly enough was the banner for airsoft gear.

Seems like you’ve quit the RP, should we just end the storyline here?

No, I'm still going. Will post later. There's a lot to respond to on this thread.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:58 pm

America under Walt Disney wrote:
Fardhin wrote:
SHS, Ateneo de Manila University
A group of students, in their khaki pants and blue polos wave around Fardhine flags. Including the traditional blue, red, white and yellow Florentine Flag and Juanita's red, white and black flag. With speakers on full volume, Fardhine Imperial Music plays along with anti-communist songs of old.

"Down with the communist scum!" Shouts through a loudspeaker. A bit short and skinny, with a small face and a small nose. "Long live the Empire! Out with you, ungodly lowborn!"

"Family, work and fatherland!" Chants another student. He is tall and tan, and has built a body from Arnis. "Brothers and Sisters! I am Ivan Matanda, a descendant of the old kings; let us not let the red menace erase our traditions! Rise up for the fatherland!"

A crowd had gathered, which included a few Jesuit priests, students and teachers. Most of the ABM and the GA students had joined the activists, while half of the HUMSS students were engaged in hostile debate against other HUMSS students.

Wow that's my jam to get rid of those left wing scams. 8)

Please don’t randomly post in threads you’re not part of
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Prussian Polish Commonwealth
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Prussian Polish Commonwealth » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:16 am

Port Erika-Prussian-Polish East Africa

Port Erika is by nature a very busy place. Out of the 3 major Prussian-Polish African Bases(the others being Port Louise, in South Africa, and Port Wilhelm, in West Africa), Port Erika was the closest to Pan-Asia, and as such, alongside being home to the Prussian-Polish East Africa Squadron, also housed significant elements from the East Asia Cruiser Squadron(Also known as the Far East Squadron), as well as the High Seas Fleet. Aside from the large base in Kaiser Wilhelmsland in New Guinea, no base was as well defended. And for good reason. Aside from the usual complement of ships, a single, large ship-really an amphibious what-the-fuck-is-that-thing was docked-the Don Apolliar.

But even Port Erika's large facilities could not service it completely. So at 0300 hours, accompanied by 4 Konigsberg-class battlecruisers, a Kaiser Wilhelm-class nuclear carrier, 2 Jan III Sobeski-class battleships, and 9 Warsaw-class guided missile destroyers, the Don Apolliar headed for Rome, Eclius, for repairs-but not before the Prussian-Poles had copied everything of value to them for 'safekeeping'(really testing, but hey.)
Current leader is Kaiser King Crassus von Hohenzollern
Das Gemeinwesen des Königreichs Preußen, das Königreich Polen und das Großherzogtum Litauen

Our three anthems
Main Theme
War theme
Peace theme
Victory theme
Defeat theme

Embassy Program
A Level 12 civilization, according to this index.

Time: January 2016
NEWS
Prussia-Poland exits EU////Sejm grants Kingdom of Bavaria shared autonomy in Danzig///Royal Bavarian Navy set to expand///German 'No Borders' activists hold rally near border crossing, breach fence before broken up with cavalry charge///5000 Christian refugees taken in

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:13 pm

OOC: I’m on vacation until August 15, I can probably post once in awhile, but not as much as I normally do. I’ll probably not be on discord as often either
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:12 am

OOC: Alright, most people are back, let’s continue
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Dept. of Trade, Potens
The Eclisian intelligence had sent their message, that they would investigate the gold’s transfer into Aureumterra. The reply was a good one, as Aureumterra did not have to spend time and money investigating the transfer, which regarded external matters. They requested the origin of the gold to be revealed to them if found in the investigation.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Upper Secundus
Envoy

Founded: Mar 17, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Upper Secundus » Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:34 pm

Fabius was really good with a mop.

He belonged to the lowest class of society within the Star Imperium, those who did the jobs that no one else wanted to do. His parents had abandoned him to the streets of Londinium as a baby, where he was taken in by his adoptive father Flavius, a humble street-sweeper. Unable to read or write properly due to a rare brain defect, Fabius eventually became a janitor, where he learned the art of mopping floors and cleaning toilets. By some stroke of luck, he wasn't relegated to some minor public building like a school. No, he had reached the pinnacle of where a janitor could go, the palace of the Imperator himself. Right in the heart of Rome, this enormous complex was the envy of the world and exuded the prestige of His Imperial Majesty. Fabius was an honest man, trying to make his way in the world.

He had overheard rumours from officials within the Palace that the Star Imperium had officially made contact with some nations on a different Terra, after having observed them for a few decades. Supposedly they had even joined one of the alliances on this Terra, though this was of little importance to Fabius. The only thing that mattered to him was mopping these floors so he could earn his pay. He'd been saving up ever since he'd started this job all those years ago, hopefully in a couple of years he'd be able to have all the money he needed to undergo the brain surgery. Then he could finally get a good education and maybe even go to a university. Even though he was in his fifties, he could still do so many things, maybe get a comfortable office job.

Realising that he'd been idling for at least five minutes, he smiled and went back to work. After all, the floors weren't going to mop themselves.
Last edited by Upper Secundus on Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rock and Roll Romans Bring thy Hard Rock Hedonism

"The world is one massive toilet, full of shit and waiting to be flushed."-Upper Secundus

Greco-Roman Polytheist and Agrarian

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:41 pm

NFF Ascension, one week before the rescue

Admiral Tiberius Helvetius Maximus received a call from a mysterious figure directly to his personal phone. Shocked, he asked the man of his identity. "who are you?" Admiral Maximus asked, "and how did you get this number?"
"irrelevant" the man replied, "though, I have an offer to make"
Admiral Maximus trembled a bit, a sense of chill rushed up his spine. He never believed in the existence of ghosts or demons or goblins, but he had always knew that there are things, or, peoples that are scarier than some fictional supernatural entities found in those cheesy Eclisian horror movies.
"What...what do you have to offer" Admiral Maximus replied, while walking towards a soundproof meeting room next to his personal study.
"Your wife has RH negative, correct?"
"Yes"
"And she needs a heart and kidney transplant? I'm aware it's quite hard trying to...procure such rare thing. Though I'm surprised you two would rather live on immune suppressants than to accept 3D printed artificial ones. Though, that's hardly my business "
"Who the hell are you?"
"A phantom"
Admiral Maximus was scared, he started to consider all the possibilities of his villa being infiltrated by foreign spies, most like Prussian-Polish or Purnelaweilan in his opinion. The conversation went silent for a moment, then the man laughed, and continued, "Admiral, I am not a foreign spy if that's what you think"
"Then..."
"I have a favor to ask, after of which your wife will receive the full transplant she needs in OLMAS Health Center with health organ sources, and you will get the endorsement you need to further your own career"
Admiral Maximus went silent again. He was scared, yet, somewhat excited by this opportunity. OLMAS Health Center was a highly exclusive, high-tech and lavish private hospital in Corsica, not even some of the senior magistrates can get their family members or themselves into the hospital for a surgery. Apparently, the hospital never accepted new members, and instead, invitations to become members were issued by the hospital's admin group.
"What...what do you want?"
"A week from now, an airplane carrying a very important figure will arrive in your airspace, I ask that you allow the landing of the plane on NFF Ascension, and deliver the figure safely to Sicily. After which, we will give you an invitation to OLMAS Health Center and a check of 30 million Denarii."
"Who? Who are you asking me to-"
"Someone you already know"
"Alright, I'll do it"
"Wise choice admiral"
The phone was hung up on the other side. While mildly scared, Admiral Maximus decided to take the risk nonetheless, knowing the life of his depends on it.

Somewhere else in the world
Inside a small hotel, a young woman was found dead inside a small motel, it appears that she was the victim of a cruel organ theft. Local police were alerted by this, though they didn't quite know who was behind this heartless murder. Few kilometers away from the hotel, several men and women in doctor and nurse attires got on a large airplane. On the plane, it was the symbol of Eclisian Red Cross. In the hand of one of the nurses was an icebox designed specifically to hold medical-use human organs, treated with latest Eclisian cryogenics technology. Such technology was rarely seen in Eclisian hospitals, despite on being renowned for medical services. One of the doctors, adjusted his lab coat a little, attempting to hide away what appeared to be a tranquilizer dart gun

Present Day
Aurelius's emotional stabilized a bit. He had known Admiral Maximus since high school as they were both a part of the tennis team. That day, Maximus gave his two second-in-commands each a 5 million Denarii check, with both agreed to stay quiet about Aurelius' presence. Back in his personal study, he found a mysterious envelope on his desk. Inside was a check of 30 million Denarii, two invitations, one to him and one to his wife to OLMAS health center, a thank you note, and a sheet from OLMAS Health Center, describing the source and condition of the organs in which would be given to his wife as well as a surgery procedure description. Apparently the head surgeon was Dr. Herius Desticius Septimianus. Admiral Maximus didn't know much about medicine, but he heard that name from medical officers onboard the ship, Dr. Herius Desticius Septimianus was much of a celebrity to them, having conducted various transplantation operations that were once seemed impossible by the medical community in Eclius. Few minutes later, he received a call from Dr. Herius Desticius Septimianus, and he said, "I'm Dr. Herius Desticius Septimianus, great to meet you Admiral. It appears that your wife has accepted our invitation and has just been admitted into our VIP service area for an organ transplantation scheduled tomorrow. Your son has already signed the familial consent form and the surgical preparation is underway. Looking forward to meeting you in person."
"Thank you" he replied, "my deepest gratitude, doctor"
"Oh also, please be cautious with our cargo, it is quite precious"
The doctor hung up the phone. Maximus knew he was being used as a puppet by someone, for the first time in his whole life he felt helpless. For multiple time, he wanted to ask Aurelius about the truth behind all this, but Aurelius' message from the other day echoed in his ear whenever that thought came to his mind "you're merely a moth, why do you insist on dancing around the flame?"
He then looked at the organ source sheet again, then suddenly, he started to cry. Despite on being a military admiral, Admiral Maximus was never a heartless person. He knew perfectly how the organs were procured. Suddenly, he burst into tear, he picked up a picture of his whole family on their vacation to Steppe Khanate few years ago, then said to himself, "Seppia, I'm sorry...I know you might find me heartless or to the point of being a monster, but I had no other choice. You and Gaius (his 20 years old son) are everything to me! I couldn't watch you suffer and I knew you would die than to be considered un-human with a printed heart! Please forgive me Seppia...please forgive me"

OLMAS Health Center, Corsica, Eclius
Admiral Maximus' wife, Seppia, sat on a lavish couch on the balcony of her VIP suite. It was a sunny day on the Mediterranean Sea, and the view outside OLMAS was unmatched even by the Imperial Villa. Though, she felt uneasy, a luxury private hospital like this, one even senior magistrates couldn't get in, but she...wife to a navy admiral with no significant political connection was admitted into the top suite. She knew something was fishy, perhaps...her husband had done something wrong to get her this. Seppia had always been a moral-driven person, she was merely 2 years younger than her husband and being a anthropology professor, she had always been on the more compassionate side of the spectrum, but she refused when doctors in Tulipa Hospital offered her 3D printed organs, in which she described as "unhuman". Little did she know, the organ she was about to receive was stolen from a person...illegally, and that someone younger than her had died so she could live. The biggest irony was that Seppia once denounced the practice of organ theft, claiming that no one deserves to live more than others.
Last edited by Eclius on Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 4 times in total.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Founded: Nov 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:51 am

Aureumterra wrote:OOC: Alright, most people are back, let’s continue

Oh, hey. This is still alive.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES
RPs I'm In: (1) (2) (3) (4)
Puppet(s): Hintuwan
NO-ONE FIGHTS ALONE! JOIN ESCB  TWI  ISC  ISVC TODAY!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:28 am

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:OOC: Alright, most people are back, let’s continue

Oh, hey. This is still alive.

Yes, it was on a pause when most active people went on vacation, but it’s running again
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:30 am

Does anyone fancy an RP visit to Neo-Manila? I'm absolutely bored, and I'll be very active for the next 4 days.
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Baltiata
Lobbyist

Founded: May 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Baltiata » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:07 am

Rīga
Queen Karōl was in her car, returning to her residence after an event. She was well aware of the Eclisian situation, but was not involved in it in any way shape or form. However, the Baltiatan media kept relentlessly covering it, as it boosted their views. Government scandals and conspiracies were almost nonexistent, as there was an absolute monarch, and all other noble houses had been wiped out centuries ago. Therefore, the drama of this was very appealing to public, who lived in a politically clean, politically boring environment. She felt bad for Aureumterra, as they were indirectly dragged into the whole mess. Luckily, Baltiata was not involved in it, and she personally knew absolutely nothing about it either.

Her car passed by a group of cheering supporters. Normal. She rolled down the window where she was sitting to wave to the supporters. The crowd cheered, but unknowing to her, in the above building, a man was aiming a rifle right at her. He pulled the trigger. The Queen heard a loud gunshot and the bullet wizzed past her and hit the seat. She quickly rolled up the window as the car sped up fast. Her escort vehicles surrounded the car to protect from any further shots. The crowd of supporters was frantically dispersing after the shot was fired. Then, a Royal Protection Force (RPF) agent noticed the man with the rifle. He quickly took out his own gun, a Deagle, and fired up at him. The man collapsed in the middle of reloading. A few more agents rushed into the building, while the rest secured the Queen, who was heavily breathing, trying to process the assassination attempt.

The agents rushed up and found the man. The bullet hit his thigh, and he was in too much pain to get up.
“Why did you do this?” an agent sternly asked.
“H-Hired” he barely spoke in the middle of his panting.
“Who hired you?”
“C-Claudius… Bellicus…” The man fainted, unconscious.

It was later found out the man and had died from blood loss. He had been tracked as an Eclisian national. The news of the assassination attempt and the nationality of the man was made public, however, the name he had spoken, Claudius Bellicus, was kept classified.
“Claudius Bellicus is a senior member of the Eclisian United Conservatives Party” An officer said to the queen.
“What could he possibly want me dead for? I know absolutely nothing at all about this Eclisan mess.” the queen replied. At age 21, she had just recently been coronated after her mother’s death by Brain Cancer. She was one of Baltiata’s youngest monarchs, and there was already an assassination attempt. The area surrounding her residence had been secured. Eclisian authorities were informed of the assassin naming Claudius Bellicus.
SIGNATURE IS WIP
Puppet of the now-nonexistent Nordland
Resident of Ísland (Heillið landið!)

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:52 am

Cumae, Eclius---3 days prior to the assassination

A mysterious man met up with Coruncania Cassiana, the administrative head of International Contract Agency's headquarter in Eclius. Inside a Hilton hotel in Cumae, they had their discussion. "Mr. Docilus, great great honor to finally meeting up with you", the young woman said, "what can I do for you today?"
"Mr. Bellicus had me come over...to...make peace with the ICA"
Coruncania Cassiana was shocked. United Conservatives were certainly not known for its friendship with the notorious ICA, but she didn't quite expect a meeting with the assistance of the current Secretary-Architect of Eclius. She responded, "so you're...related to Secretary-Architect Bellicus I see...intriguing"
"We have a contract," Docilus said, as he handed over a tablet. On it was a list, of several bank accounts. "6.5 billion Denarii, I would imagine it's the biggest contract in ages?"
Coruncania Cassiana grew cautious, she looked at Docilus with high degree of alertness, then asked, "who's the target?"
"Queen of Baltiata"
"What?!" Coruncania Cassiana exclaimed, as she stood up, and her face turned pale white. "This is preposterous! You want the ICA to assassinate the Queen of Baltiata! This cannot be done!"
"How disappointed must Soders be if he was alive" Docilus laughed, as he sipped a cup of tea, "last time I checked, she's not particularly fond of ICA or your business. Had your mentor be alive, he would've accepted this"
"He wouldn't"
"6.5 Billion Coruncania, 6.5 billion. Plus, we'll give you other intels about Liberal-Progressives. For instance, did you know Proclus Vagnius Lucretius <deputy-leader of Liberal-Progressives Party of Eclius, former Secretary of Finance and Economic Affairs> has an offshore bank account in Xanadaria? Several of them actually. Also, I heard ICA was involved in...organ theft of an Atkemrian woman merely days ago. Initiative 692 code named Med Crew. Imagine the impact if that gets released? How will board of executives react to this....little incident? Will you be silenced just like your mentor? Face it Coruncania, ICA would never allow something like this. Deal?"
"Arrangements will be made"
"Then it's settled"
Docilus exited the building, he looked on his phone and there he received a text. "Nicely done" it says. Unknowingly, a mysterious figure had his head in the center of a suppressed sniper rifle. "Nicely done" the figure said, as he pressed the trigger.

The day after the assassination...
Under a senatorial majority vote Claudius Carius Bellicus was impeached from his position as the Secretary-Architect of the Eclisian Empire. He was on the spot charged with treason, conspiracy, and several other crimes and was incarcerated for life. Later that evening, Imperatrix Caesaris Tiberia personally sent a letter to the Queen of Baltiata, apologizing for the incident and claimed that the government of Eclius had no knowledge about the plot. Inside her villa, Tiberia felt uneasy, the internal political struggle of Eclius had reached the boiling point. Some political faction even went far enough as to assassinate the Queen of Baltiata, thankfully it failed, otherwise it would've triggered a further escalation of the political tension between Eclius and a fellow member of the JP. Under Tiberia's orders, a special investigative committee was formed from top analysts and agents from Bureau of Domestic Security, Special Investigative Service, Bureau of Foreign Intelligence and INOPS. The goal was quite simple, to put an end to this endless mess inside Eclius, and somewhat prevent its reputation from going further down the hills.

Next day....
Claudius Carius Bellicus woke up in the middle of the night in the jail cell. At that point, he was no longer the second-in-command of Eclius, but rather, a locked up prisoner incarcerated for life. From the dim light of his extra-large prison cell, he saw a ghost who stroked across the room. It was his deceased brother. 25 years ago when they were both young adults, a huge wave smashed his brother while the poor guy was surfing. Despite on his brother's plea for help, Claudius paddled ashore while laying on his surfboard. Half-an-hour or so later, Claudius went over with the rescue boats, however, his brother was no longer there, there was nothing side from a broken, shattered surfboard. The ghost came closer, as Claudius panicked, he yelled, "Proclus, I'm sorry! I really am, there was nothing I could've done!"
"Why didn't you safe me Claudius?" The ghost said in a chill and emotionless tone, "you could've saved me Claudius, you could've saved me!"
"I'm sorry Proclus!"
Suddenly, Claudius started to smash his head against a wall. The sound alerted the security robot, which called over prison guards to to the scene. Upon arrival, Claudius was dead with his head all covered in in blood. In the guard's quarter, an enigmatic-looking guard smiled, while put away a small bottle of hallucinogenic drug that was designed by Bureau of Foreign Intelligence for interrogation. Inside the imperial palace, the assistant came to Tiberia's office, in a nearly silent volume, she whispered, "he's dead now". Tiberia sighed with relief, up at that point, there was no other way to protect Eclius' image as a nation than to blame everything on Claudius.

Later the day, Claudius Vitruvius Paternus was informed about the death of Secretary-Architect of Eclius as a senior member of the party. He felt a great sense of discomfort, toward the point he had to rush to the medicine cabinet for a bottle of already expired acetylsalicylic acid. It was a great deal to him, heck, the decreased secretary-architect even shared a common first name, Claudius. From no where, he had an impression that somehow he was the one they were trying to hurt. Though, he didn't quite know who "they" were, but he did know they would kill him and his family for roughly 33.5 billion Denarii. Later that day, he went to the Central Bank's headquarter in Eclius, and donated 5.5 million Denarii to the Quantum Research Institution, a non-profit research organization based on Athens, attempting to get rid of the money that could potentially get him the same fate as the other Claudius. By instinct, he knew well that someone was coming for him.
Last edited by Eclius on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Steppe Khanate
Envoy

Founded: Apr 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Steppe Khanate » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:35 pm

Pan-Asiatic States wrote:Does anyone fancy an RP visit to Neo-Manila? I’m absolutely bored, and I'll be very active for the next 4 days.

We can do the Pan-Asian trying to escape into Steppe
The Steppe Khanate| Степпе Кhанате | תטעפּפּע כּהאַנאַטע
WE ARE NOT AN ISLAMIC NATION, IN OUR TIMELINE, THE TURKS NEVER CAME
Not Mongol, but a mix of all Steppe cultures
This is my 3rd nation, I used to be Jupcount a year ago, but it ceased to exist due to inactivity
I KNOW HOW TO PLAY NS AND RP, I’M NOT NEW TO THIS
Steppe News Network|Dushenger loses T. Council Seat to Uralistan newcomer Feshnork Errgosh|Khan Appoints new Attorney General, Dr. Shgon Khemesh|Khan signs royal decree to reduce heavy taxes in the Ulanbaatar City District

Fardhin
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Fardhin » Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Underground Pan-Asiatic Ilocos
An undiscovered Fardhine facility survives the occupation, its purpose blurred for many reasons. Gunshots, blood and the cries and screams of children. Blue fire burns as the children fight back.

"There's too many of them- AAAHHHHHHHHHHH-

The line cuts short, as Dr. Corazon slams the table. "Damn it all! Is there still no word from the Emperor?"

"No ma'am! No word since the blackout!"

"Send him multiple alerts, the Edunite children are tearing the facility apart!"

A soldier in a Conquistador Battle suit fires his gun, killing three; among his fallen brothers, cooked alive in their own armors. Under his heavy exo-skeleton, sweat flows through his brown skin as his heart pumps faster and faster. His breathing is uncontrollable, as fear takes him.

He stands on a metal catwalk, holding the bridge against hordes from the fires before him. The catwalk is surrounded by walls covered in pipes and wires, creaking and hissing with every second. Water taps down as metal and machine creaks. At the far end of the catwalk in front of him, flames have taken much of the inner facility. In front of him, the bodies of multiple children and the corpses of his own brothers in arms.

From the flames did she walk then, eyes of glowing blue as a flame burns in her palm. A little girl with yellowish skin and dark brown hair, wearing a white vest and white pants all covered in blood. She walks, and the soldier does not know what to do. He fires, aimlessly, and the girl replied kindly. A sudden gigantic burst of unexpected blue flame cooks him alive in his armor.

"Damn it! We're all done for!" Says the doctor in the central control room as most of the cameras go out.
THE FARDHINIST COALITION OF THE NATIONS OF MALAYA
"Hand in hand, we march to meet tomorrow."
Chairman : Farid Harun Samporna | Official Language : Malay | IC Year : 2069 | Anthem : Malaya will be Victorious!
A coalition of the nations of Malaya working hand in hand towards common goals and supporting each other. Founded to combat Natzarist faction in currently ongoing Malayan Civil War [PMT | OPEN].

NEWS:Coalition conducts ICBM and nuclear test, armed missile launched into Sahara with cooperation of Malayan ally, Cairene Arabia. | "Natzar is a fraud and the aristocratic party are traitors. If you are loyal to Malaya, it is much better to support the Coalition." says former Crown Prince Sayf Ar-Rijal Bolkiah.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:42 am

Karagandy Airport, Steppe Khanate
Aid Komûr was in the Steppe Khanate for the first time. As a devoted Protestant, he was making a pilgrimage to Point Tian, one of the holiest sites in Christianity. He needed to take a connecting flight from Karagandy. He was interested in seeing the Steppese branch of Christianity, the Kipchak variant. So far, he enjoyed the countrie’s cool climates and especially its breathtaking views and landscape. He got on his plane to go to Tian.

Point Tian
As Aid landed into the airport, quickly went through baggage claim, and took an Uber to his hotel. He planned to visit the site the next day.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Fardhin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fardhin » Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Fardhin

Several businessmen, prepared to leave the country; prepare to leave for South Falls if they may be accepted. They bring money with them, vowing that they will return to the country soon after.

Taiwan Strait

The Oro moves through the Taiwan Strait quietly, on a course for Osh in the Steppe Khanate. As it passes through, it avoids the lights of Pan-Asiatic recovery submarines; and even catches a glimpse of the Throne of Aries, still intact and resting on the sea floor.
Chairman : Farid Harun Samporna | Official Language : Malay | IC Year : 2069 | Anthem : Malaya will be Victorious!
A coalition of the nations of Malaya working hand in hand towards common goals and supporting each other. Founded to combat Natzarist faction in currently ongoing Malayan Civil War [PMT | OPEN].

NEWS:Coalition conducts ICBM and nuclear test, armed missile launched into Sahara with cooperation of Malayan ally, Cairene Arabia. | "Natzar is a fraud and the aristocratic party are traitors. If you are loyal to Malaya, it is much better to support the Coalition." says former Crown Prince Sayf Ar-Rijal Bolkiah.

Pan-Asiatic States
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Pan-Asiatic States » Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:26 am

Memoirs of the 21st Century
Life Before the Fardhine Insurgency, Part II

The screeching of the laser-printer melodically tuned with the TV's white-noise, all to the beat of a young aspiring Engineer's sighs, which seemed to embrace the entire living room with general burdened discomfort. The aroma of Buddhist incense did nothing to de-intensify the furious rhythm of frustration.

On the couch behind him lay a tan-skinned young maiden, with slightly slanted eyelids, 15 years of age, flipping through a copy of El Filibusterismo. As another sigh swept the room, she laid down her mirage-bookmark by the shiny silverware, tokens traditionally given to newlyweds- or, newly paired couples. Though her unmistakable concern for her partner seemed to overflow by the looks of her shared discomfort, as if a thousand words were to burst from her plain skinny lips, the will she'd be able to muster to collect her words were naught but many.

"I-is there something wrong?"

"It's nothing."
, replied he, adjusting his circle-rimmed glasses.

"It's obviously not nothing. C'mon. Is it because of... that.. anomaly?"

The room was filled with silence. The ambience seemed to have dispersed during that one split-second, and the only thing this woman could stare at, were her husband's emerald-green eyes, lush like a midday afternoon.

"I... I don't want to lose you." responded the man.

"Hey. You can never lose me. No matter what the Bureau dictates, you won't. They're just looking out for our.. happiness.", hesitantly retorted the wife.

Our Happiness..

(To be continued...)
NEWS (12/24) (All)
Last Action (12/18)
Trade with us!
{_{__}_}
(☉_(✹‿✹)_⚆)

PAN-ASIATIC STATES

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:58 am

NFF Asecnsion, Above Sicily

The flying fortress arrived at Sicily after a few hours of travel. There, Admiral Maximus delivered Aurelius to his safe house using a stealth helicopter. Sighed that it was finally over, the admiral received a call from his wife in the OLMAS hospital, whose operation completed a few hours ago with anesthetic effect subsided. Minutes later, his personal assistant came in with a tablet, on it was an news article published less than an hour ago, on Central News Hub, one of the biggest right-wing news outlet, and polar opposite in political stance as compared to Eclisian Herald and E-NEWS. "sir" the assistant said, as he handed over the tablet, "you might want to see this. It came from Admiral Faustus' ghostwriter". Admiral Maximus read over the article, from the beginning, it was nothing, but as he read along, it became more and more clear what Faustus wanted to do. Though under the covers of "new Roman patriotism" and "glory of Eclius and Jupiter Pact", the real intention of Faustus, however, was rather selfish. Maximus had known him since Navy Academy, where they were classmates. Unlike Maximus, Faustus was born in a family with lots of political connections and wealth. His father was a political science professor before retirement, and his father was the former political affairs advisor to Tiberia's father. Before Faustus was named as the Admiral of NFF Valiant, he had secretly met up with multiple "friends" of his parents', where he was offered quite some wealth in exchange for "specialized services", which he offered them through the fight against Slaviikistan in Europe. After the fight against Slaviikistan, the family friends noticed significant changes in their companies' stock value. Perhaps the biggest beneficiary was Ebbick Corporation, a company that produced various cruise missiles, whose stock value increased by 25 Denarii in less than a month. In exchange, the CEO and biggest shareholder of Ebbick both transferred an unknown amount of money to Faustus' Sunshine Foundation, a money laundering machine disguised as a charity. Throughout the years, Faustus had made multiple investments in Eclius' real estate and IT industries, making him the wealthiest among all of the navy admirals of Eclius. Though corruption didn't quite equate incompetency. Faustus did demonstrate strong leadership and military knowledge in the war against Slaviikistan, thus, despite on knowing about the Sunshine Foundation, Inner Senate and Caesaris Tiberia herself were quite silent about Faustus' behavior. To Admiral Maximus, Faustus was never a troubled figure, he was more of a friendly rival than a foe, since Faustus never thought about the seat of Secretary of Defense, as that would limit his opportunities to make money. Though, Maximus knew well that the promise from the mysterious person was not enough, in order to land a seat as the Secretary of Defense, he must get more friends, it would then make him in the ways of Faustus. Ever since Maximus chose to accept the deal offered by the mysterious caller, he had abandoned some of his moral values.

CarbonOne Research Complex, Alps
That afternoon, he secretly met up with Dr. Carinus, the head of research of CarbonOne's main research complex in the Alps. (CarbonOne is an Eclisian biotechnology company, they have arguably the best bio research lab in the world). "12.5 million Denarii" Admiral Maximus offered, "for your creation, doctor"
Last edited by Eclius on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fardhin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fardhin » Wed Aug 22, 2018 1:50 pm

South Falls
Fardhine businessmen have left the country, now they meet with certain people in secret. They have intentions together. As they enter a shop, one of them would say: "I have the money."

Iron Spire, Halman Colony, Mars
Padre Vigile coughed as he looked at the long list of new arrivals, getting longer each second. Many business partners from all across the homeworld; business partners from nearly every nation.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:57 pm

Iron Spire, Halman Colony, Fardhin
Aureumterrese businessman, specifically from manufacturing companies arrived at the Fardhine Iron Spire. They came with a set goal in mind.
(Sorry for the short post, I really can’t elaborate much until dialogue starts)
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Fardhin
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Fardhin » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:17 pm

The Iron Spire
A shining city rises from the red sands, as transit systems run through, to and from the city. It's tall buildings tower over everything as far as the eye can see, as lines and lines of massive cannons dot the Martian surface. Shuttles and other flying vehicles travel move around the city traffic, while cars move in pressurized tunnels; and business goes on everywhere. Large Maharlika-class Orbital Warships are followed by the smaller yet still large Pana-class Orbital Warships; as they fly through skies and space, patrolling the area. Across the Martian surface, a Balanghai Ship performs patrols followed by a group of fighters. This is the Iron Spire, Capital of Halman.

Iron Spire Spaceport
New arrivals, mostly people in suits, come to register their arrival.

"Welcome to Halman!" Says the woman at the counter with a smile as required by her job. "What is your business here?"
Last edited by Fardhin on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lanaon-Butuan Union
Political Columnist

Founded: Aug 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lanaon-Butuan Union » Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:50 am

Fort Macahambus
What was once a tourist attraction, was now what it was meant to be; one of the most celebrated military forts in the Lanaon-Butuan Union. The cave itself was given some proper electricity and insulation, as well as many other facilities like bathrooms and living quarters. A tower rose above the hill, while a platform extended from the cave entrance by the cliff; now outfitted with several cannons.

"Attennnnnn-shun!" Called out a man in a military uniform as he stood in front of a group of soldiers in formation. The soldiers saluted and stood tall.

"My name is General Juan Merkado, and this is my fort; Fort Macahambus. Some of you might have visited the fort back when you were a kid, when they turned this magnificent fortification into some tourist trap! Now, no longer! Don Patricio Velez, descendant of Don Apolinar Velez himself; has returned Makahambus to its former glory and left me in charge! Forgive my Maranao, I'm from Butuan; but I am a friend of the Don, in fact I was his superior! So you maggots better show me respect!"
|\/\/|-|\/\/|-(*_*)-|\/\/|-|\/\/|
_(^_^)-(>_<)--[ | i | ]-(-_-)-(0_0)_
"Beware the kings of old, for their reign is God's reign." - Union Chairman Velez

Musika
None yet.
National Information
Current RP: None yet
Government Type: Confederacy of Monarchies

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates