NATION

PASSWORD

The Legend of Meili (closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Roania
Ambassador

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Legend of Meili (closed)

Postby Roania » Tue May 29, 2018 1:28 pm

It had been a long day for Asen Meili, Princess of the Empire and Junior Internist at the Guild of Healers. She'd been forced to defend her position on a course of treatment, and had to pass two exams, and now she wanted to get home, strip out of her greens-and-purples, and climb into bed with a good book. She noted, absently, that she was so tired she didn't even consider climbing into someone else's bed. That was a first. Probably the first time since she'd hit puberty. Maybe she was maturing?

...further data was needed before she went with that.

"See you tomorrow morning, Nmmr." Her driver meowed in reply and drove off, leaving her alone with her thoughts and the sound of the thundering waterfall and the constant first watch crowd. She liked the neighborhood. It was peaceful enough, quiet enough, close enough, and it was filled with the right kind of people for her. Which was to say, people who accepted her presence as just 'one of them things'. As she walked down the block, she smiled at people. And was smiled at in turn.

Despite what her father thought, she'd only slept with some of her male neighbors. The really interesting ones. The ones who'd stopped to seduce her, treated her like a woman they wanted and not a princess they feared or a particularly deep notch to cut into their beds. Some of them she'd had flings with. Some of them would have gone for more, if she'd let them... but she couldn't let them. But even if they hadn't understood, she'd not let them go away unhappy or angry. No, no one here hated her. Not the men, nor their (new, in some instances) girlfriends.

She stopped, and she chatted, and as she chatted she noted which of her friends were pregnant, and how many children were running around, waving to her, treating her just as... normal. Because she was. That was what she had been raised to be. "Big sister, big sister!" That was a young woman, Li (no relation) Sila. Well, technically Sila was a girl, still wearing a girl's smock. But both she and the neighborhood's boys knew that wasn't going to last much longer. Meili sighed inwardly. When she had been that age, boys had thought her flat and boring. Granted, she was competing against her elder sister, who'd started 'blossoming' when she was eight, but it had hurt. Still hurt to think about it, despite the development since...

and what that development had led to. The fun, the joy, the (occasional) aches and pains. Maybe there was something wrong with her, that she'd wanted to feel more than just pleasure. Her mother had always told her that it took work. Well, it hadn't for her and daddy. They'd known before they even touched... why couldn't she want something like that?

"Asen Meili, are you listening to me?" Li Sila put her hands on her pubescent hips, probably in imitation of her mother or elder sister.

"No, I'm sorry, I was elsewhere, little sister. You were saying something about my house?" Meili bowed slightly in apology, cheeks red. She'd been raised, and trained since, to listen to everyone. It was good practice.

"There's a guard at your house. A lot of them! My mom said not to go there! Lu Bei was talking to one of them, and his mom dragged him away! He told me he just wanted to try the guard's gun out. He's always trying... Are you okay?" Ah. Oh dear. The princess's breath caught in her throat. The habits of a lifetime caught up to her. What had she done now? Was one of her brothers in trouble? Had Lixuan followed through on her threat to 'find her someone interesting'? Li Sila kept talking. "There's a big wooden thing there, too! It wasn't there earlier, but it is now!"

A big wooden... her father. Why would daddy have come to where she lived? She hadn't been sure he knew where she lived. Surely he was with mother; mother was pregnant and due any day and... had something happened? "I'll talk later, I need to run!"
Last edited by Roania on Wed May 30, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years!

The Dragon Throne has stood for Ten Thousand Years! For Ten Thousand Years, the Dragon Throne Stands! The Dragon Throne has stood, is standing, and shall stand for Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years!

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Tue May 29, 2018 1:56 pm

It took her five minutes, at top speed, to run down the block to her house. As she ran, she didn't notice the guards having been set up, or the watch presence, or the confused shouts of people asking what was going on. Something had happened. Why else would he come to her? Daddy never left the island. That he had come to her must mean that something had happened, that something had...

Her house was an ordinary house for the neighborhood. Of solid earth and wood construction, it had already weathered three major hurricanes before she had moved in and had it renovated. Two stories, in a town where most people lived on one story; Meili had gotten used to sleeping on the second floor, and with the breeze from the river, and hadn't been prepared to give that up just because she'd moved out on her own. Now, there were lights on that she'd turned off, and guards pacing the property from the path to the river...

not that she noticed them. Yeah, she'd had some of them (Well, more properly, they'd had her, but then again, they'd also had Lixuan, so fuck them. ...not literally) and some of them she was still friendly with, but... but this was...

Before she reached for the door, it opened, and there was another woman standing there, one she hadn't expected to see, one almost round in her pregnancy. "RIght on time, Meili!" Xeiri wagged her tail and took her into as tight a hug as she could manage. "My beloved is in the sitting room with your guests. I hope you don't mind that I made us all some tea. The Lord wanted to, but I insisted."

What? What was happening? Her sister-in-law and father were in the same building (which was her house, by the way) and not fighting like the proverbial cats and dogs? And Cao was here? And... "You? Here? What...? Wait. Guests?"

"Oh, Lixuan's idea." Xeiri said, in much the same way one of Meili's teachers would have said 'I'm afraid its malignant'. "I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, little sister, but at least right now, I'd run with it. They're kind of cute, though getting them here alone was something of a production apparently."

"They? Cute? Run with it?"

"The Lord is."

"Is that my daughter? Send her in!" Came the all-too-familiar roar, that brought back memories of standing before the desk and having a head shaken at her. "Your suitors have come a long way, and so have I, the least you can do is meet them."

Still half-suspecting it was a joke, a very expensive and very difficult joke, Meili kissed Xeiri on the cheek and stepped into her sitting room, only to find... men. Cao, sitting there, drinking tea, looking overwhelmed. Daddy had obviously dragged him along on this adventure; she'd not even heard he was on Rudan. And there was her father, looking... well, she'd never really bothered to catalog her father. But he was smiling. Slightly. "There, behold my second daughter, the 'beauty'." Oh no, she knew that smile.

The other men didn't get much chance to appraise her. They'd caught her at a vulnerable moment, and were her father not who he was, she'd have thrown something at him. She felt a mess, her hair uneven and her dress hideous and she didn't know what the hell was happening. "...An honor to be presented. But I must place my briefcase down before I can be social." And change. And get her long blue hair back into something resembling presentable. With another bow, and another failure to look at her 'guests', she fled upstairs.
Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years! Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years to the Lord of Ten Thousand Years!

The Dragon Throne has stood for Ten Thousand Years! For Ten Thousand Years, the Dragon Throne Stands! The Dragon Throne has stood, is standing, and shall stand for Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand Years, Ten Thousand of Ten Thousand Years!

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Founded: Jun 15, 2017

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Tue May 29, 2018 4:39 pm

Getting the suitors there alone was definitely a production - especially in the case of Elyas Halfmoon, captain of the IES Vorðr. It took the warship a month to get there, having been summoned from the depths of the Eridani Imperium.

Yet it was worth it. Elyas was quite the catch, sporting a heavy Eridani coat, and a well groomed beard. Perhaps his most defining feature was the thin red scar cutting down across his right brow and cheek. As a starship captain, Elyas was probably one of the most popular in the Eridani Fleet (and not because of his role in the adaption of the Dornfilm Sea of Stars - that was another story). As a result, his crew was extremely loyal, and extremely protective as well. In fact, the unexpected problem the Roanians faced with getting Elyas alone was the entourage the ship tried to send with the captain.

Fortunately, Elyas made himself useful and lost the soldiers in the markets of Rudan Prime, making a hairpin turn around a pillar and running as fast as possible in the other direction.

After that incident, it was relatively quick proceeding to the house, especially since being glared at by Meili’s father was preferable to being the subject of a manhunt by the crew of the IES Vorðr.

Elyas was currently reevaluating this statement in the sitting room of Meili’s house, as he looked around at the other people in the room. The guards were stoic enough, while the poor man with the tea looked as if he was subjected to one of Fleet Admiral Blackstone’s tongue-lashings.

And what of Meili? Well, all Elyas saw and heard was a fleeting glimpse of blue hair, and what sounded like a hurried excuse to get changed.

Considering all these people in here, I’m not surprised.
Last edited by The Eridani Imperium on Wed May 30, 2018 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NSWB Discord | Factbook | We Go Different, And In Thunder
DEFCON: ORANGE - FLEETS MOBILIZED, REINFORCEMENTS OUTBOUND
"If Menelmacar is the successful corporate executive parents with a nice house, your people are the black sheep daughter that parties with the wrong crowd and has a batshit crazy boyfriend." - The Eternal Ascendancy of Menelmacar

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Tue May 29, 2018 8:49 pm

The heavily pregnant Xeiri came back in and sat down on the sofa next to her husband, who managed a nervous smile and sipped his tea. The kitsuite smiled and placed her hand on her stomach, closing her eyes and resting her head on his chest. She seemed to commune with her children as Cao gently scratched her fox ears. His own twitched occasionally. The Emperor, though, leaned forward and stroked his beard, seeming to fix everyone in the room with a glare at the same time, before deciding the suitors didn't interest him and turning his gaze back to his son, daughter-in-law, and future grandchildren. There was silence, then.

Then, there was the sound of someone walking down the stairs. "Good evening." Meili believed in dressing to impress, at least in her private life. And she hoped she'd managed it this time. Suddenly, impressing was important. Luckily, she had a lot to work with when it came to making an impression

Bright blue almond eyes, wide and friendly, set in a near symmetrical face, framed by straight hair the color of the night sky that hung first along her cheeks in loose curls, and then down her neck and to her back, falling nearly to her hips. They were matched with soft lips, painted red with an expert hand. They were smiling, now, an open smile that conveyed her pleasure at seeing them while retaining a hint of mystery. Her cheeks were lightly brushed; not to bring about a blush her skin was too dark to make look proper, but to highlight her near-perfect cheekbones and to try to cover the dimples that stood out against her. Try and fail. Her ears rested against her head, only one of their points visible from under the hair. For ornamentation, she wore little, simply a silver stud. If one got close enough, they would see that there was a golden dragon carved within, as though on a grain of rice.

While before she had been clad in purple and green, which had been as loose and formless as any Rudanese outfit, now she wore the black and yellow that was her birthright. For a given value of 'wear'. Her shoulders, round and slender, were bare save for a bit of silver lace that. They curved down two elegant arms, soft and smooth, leading to delicate hands that were now clasped together. Though they were outwardly weak, the way she carried them, the way she moved... oh, there was muscle there, though a very feminine sort of muscle.

Those shoulders also curved down inwardly, leading to the rise of her breasts. Smaller, perhaps, than was 'ideal', but they stood high and proud on her chest, especially when held together by the black bodice of her dress. The golden trim, all whorls and circles and patterns, drew the unwitting eye and hinted more than was, perhaps, necessary at what lay beneath. Resting just above the cleavage were two pendants, one a softly glowing jade-blue crystal and the other a jade hexagon. The one was her computer, of course. Or what they'd call her computer. The other was her jade seal, the thing that marked her as a doctor able to make prescriptions... in theory. Either way, she wore them and shifted them in a way that they would draw the eye, and from there to her breasts wasn't that far a jump. One thing she and her sister agreed on: If you've got it, be proud.

Below the teardrop shape of her breasts, and supporting them (one could see the fold in the fabric, where gravity imposed itself), her waist was a long and fertile plain. There was a tenseness, a strength, a power, most evident at her navel, where the fabric had been replaced with something translucent, something of a captured fog in a diamond shape. There was the roundness and softness of a woman, and a healthy woman, at that but also a definite tracing of muscle. From there, her waist dropped away. Outward, to her hips which swept out gently but firmly, the yellow trimming dancing in the form of flowers and trees. Some Rudanese women wore bells, or bared their hips. Meili saw no need; they had been a target for more than one pair of hands without her needing to call in help. Now they stood, cocked and ready. Her abdomen rose in a gentle mound from her waist, and her hands rested in front of it. It suited her to draw the eye there, where her body split down to her perfect legs (hidden, mostly, under translucent fabric that began at her lower thigh).

So she did waited until they were looking, letting them see where hand was. No doubt they knew a woman's core, but they did not know her core; the rest of her might be on display, but that was a mystery she shared only with her lovers. When they were looking, when she felt eyes were where they belonged, she bowed at the head and shoulders, leaning forward, giving them a quick look down her cleavage. "N'ho, and welcome to my home." Where you hadn't been invited, and she hadn't known you were coming, but no matter. "I am..."

Her father coughed. Oh dear. And her brother suddenly went to his feet, gently putting aside his wife, his fox ears (those were new, when had he gotten them?) flat against his head, his tail (Maybe it was an anniversary gift?) down like a whipped dog. Well, he was still her brother, and it would not do, she supposed, for her father to introduce her, as important as he was. "I am Asen Cao, Prince." The younger man said, stepping to her side and smiling at her, before his fist met his palm and he bowed. "Welcome to the Empire. May I introduce my sister, Asen Meili."

Xeiri rolled her eyes, which was almost enough to make Meili giggle. "...that means you can introduce yourself, boy-o."

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Wed May 30, 2018 12:18 pm

“The question is if I should introduce myself formally or informally.” Elyas spoke, his Norse accent immediately betraying his origins in the Eridani Imperium. “Because the ‘formal’ introductions would require me to list all the ships I’ve been on, and that’ll take me at least a few hours. Elyas Halfmoon of Erisdar in the Eridani Imperium, captain of the IES Vorðr.”

Grey eyes roamed Meili’s figure, before settling exactly where she wanted them. And apparently, the captain liked what he saw, going by the smile that found its way onto his face.

The distinct elvish ears that marked the Kadrians of the Imperium laid against the brown hair piled atop his head. Elyas would have gone for something more traditional, like a braid binded with steel beads, but that would give the enemy something to grab. Besides, Imperial Eridani Command would not go for it. So, the haircut he had would have to work. The red scar across his eye made all the difference, as it gave him the look of a warrior, and not just a captain.

The rest of his attire was unusual, at least to foreign eyes. Now that Meili had a better look at Elyas, she noticed that while the brown coat he was wearing looked heavy, the Kadrian looked comfortable wearing it in the warm climate. Underneath, she caught a glimpse of a blue tunic and black pants - likely part of some sort of military uniform, given his rank.

Elyas smiled, and executed a decent bow. “Pleased to meet you.”
Last edited by The Eridani Imperium on Wed May 30, 2018 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If Menelmacar is the successful corporate executive parents with a nice house, your people are the black sheep daughter that parties with the wrong crowd and has a batshit crazy boyfriend." - The Eternal Ascendancy of Menelmacar

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Wed May 30, 2018 2:41 pm

"A pleasure to meet you." Meili grinned, appreciating the way he took his time looking her over, and eventually turning her hands out to subtly put more of herself on display. Oh, she liked how he looked at her. She felt a banquet, laid out on the table, ripe and ready for a feast. A warm flush went through her. Oh, men had looked at her like that, but few had looked at her like that. An attractive fellow. She liked the look of him, and let her eyes now return the favor, examining him from toe to head, noting the strength and masculinity, approving of it, and anticipating it. Oh yes, she liked the look of him... and the feel of him, from this distance. He felt warm. Safe, so to speak.

"Ah, good. We have accomplished our reason for being here. Number two daughter, Captain, I expect you at the palace by second hour." The Emperor's lips curled upward, momentarily, as He smiled His enigmatic smile. "Your men, by the way, have been found places to relax and rest, and have been assured that you are in the best of hands. Our hands. We do approve of your cleverness in losing your entourage, Captain, but for future reference, do assume that we will resolve any any issues." His smile thinned. "Your men have you in their charge, and you have them in yours. I would hope that should this work out to your advantage, my daughter will receive more respect." There would be no attempt to reason or argue. Any attempt at opening Elyas' mouth would be met with a black glare so cold it could freeze the air around the sun. "I will see you both tomorrow. Rest well. Number one son, I wish to discuss your last report. Come." Cao almost dropped his tea, but he didn't, instead nodding to the foreign officer and pursuing his father as fast as he could with dignity.

"...have fun, you two." Xeiri murmured, a gleam in her eyes as she looked between her sister-in-law and the viking. "See you tomorrow, Meili." She kissed the girl on her cheek, whispered something in her ear, and left with the men.

Meili followed, but only to close the door, and firmly lock it. "Why did I give them a key." She muttered. With that business sorted, she stretched up and towards the heavens. "I feel you watching. I know you liked that angle. I hope this one meets your approval, too." The dress, which may have clung and hid her abdomen and the front of her thighs, was anything but a mystery on her rear. She shook it, ever so slightly, moving in a way that was reminiscent of a metronome, if a metronome created music as well as measured it. Once, twice, three times. Left, right, left. She reached behind herself now, stretching in a new way, reaching behind and gathering heir hair up, incidentally letting him see the curve of her back. She wanted to let him see everything she was showing, right now. "I'm not entirely sure I mind that daddy let you in, Elyas. But if I did..." She let her hair go, letting it fall down her back in a wave, cresting at her rear and then falling against her, moving with her body.

"Well. If I did, I'm sure you know how to make me feel better about it." She shifted her voice. It became less playful and more teasing. And less of a girl's voice, and more a woman's voice, a woman who knew exactly what she wanted and was fairly sure she would get it. "So..." She turned on her heel and walked towards him, every step a careful one. Hips swaying in one direction, hair in the other, her chest subtly moving through it. "We have a question." She looked up at him through lidded eyes as she approached him. "Elyas. Elyas Halfmoon" She sang his name. Not in a dramatic, belting kind of way. But as though it were a chant, a signal. "Are you hungry? And if so... what are you hungry for first?"
Last edited by Roania on Wed May 30, 2018 5:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Wed May 30, 2018 6:32 pm

As the door clicked shut, Elyas relaxed slightly, now able to focus his attention completely on Meili. Consequently, he was further convinced that sending the request to Admiral Greycloak to come here on a diplomatic mission was a good idea.

Meili could almost sense Elyas’ restraints melt away at that second as he admired the Roanian princess’s backside. The Kadrian let out a nearly-silent groan as a new complication arose in his situation. By Lady Eryniel, this woman knew what she was doing.

“Well, I don’t know about you, but it is starting to feel warm in here. I’d like to take off my coat, if you don’t mind.”

Elyas slid said coat off slowly, revealing the military uniform he had on underneath. While the initial guess of a tunic was correct, the workmanship was remarkable. Glittering filigree decorated the collar and cuffs of the shirt, while four gold bars on his shoulders and a lone silver shield pinned just above his heart marked his rank. While all of these details would catch the eye in a normal setting and help ensure Elyas’ authority, the captain’s point here wasn’t that. Instead, it was how the shirt fit and accentuated the captain’s masculine form, emphasizing his muscles and evoking ancient legends of heroes (at least in the Eridani Imperium). With a small smile, Elyas folded up the coat and placed it gently on a table.

He turned his head as she sang his name, utterly enthralled. “While food sounds amazing, that’s a problem for later.” Elyas drawled as he returned to his senses, his voice now husky and rough. “There is a... more pressing situation at hand.”

With that, the captain closed his mouth, and examined Meili’s body once more, noting the subtle changes that signified that was responding to his approach... quite favorably.

Instead of elaborating further on his point, Elyas moved forward, a mischievous glint in his eye visible for a brief second. Instead of kissing her full on the lips, the Kadrian knelt down and took Meili’s hand, pressing his lips to her knuckles. The sense of warmth, femininity, and pure willingness that washed over him just then nearly took Elyas off guard, but he recovered quickly, looking up at Meili with a puckish smile. Although the captain and the princess already knew where this would end, Elyas wanted to stretch the process out a little bit, to heighten the pleasure at the end.
Last edited by The Eridani Imperium on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Wed May 30, 2018 6:51 pm

She smiled, comfortably. "Well then... it seems we are of one mind." She gently used her hand to guide him back to a standing position, then placed her palm gently on his cheek. For a moment, as she looked into his eyes, he could look back into the limitless blue pools that were hers, and see them cheerfully boiling away. Her breath, too, had slowed, and she licked her lips, briefly. The royal hand now brushed through his beard, and seemed to like the feeling.

Meili was a beautiful woman, but she burned like a pleasant flame. Then she stepped forward, and that fire ran wild, soft flesh and warm femininity, ran wild against him, as her lips found his and she began a deliberate attack. Her own fierceness seemed to intimidate her, and she leaned back, just for a moment, just enough to brush against him again as her desire for him rose again and she flung herself into him, like the waves throw themselves at a cliff or a fire at a stone house, but less than that. And more than that, for she remained in his arms, a woman against a man.

No, more an extension of him, still as assuredly female as he was assuredly male, but a part of one being.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Wed May 30, 2018 7:41 pm

..to Hel with this!

The Captain finally took the initiative, leaning forward to pull her closer. He groaned against her lips as darker, more primal instincts urged him to take what he wanted. More like what he needed, given the route this was going.

“Oh, Meili...” he whispered, one dexterous hand searching for a way to get rid of that last barrier to his planned ministrations, while the other undid his belt and began to open his shirt.

Elyas’ kisses began to become more desperate as he unconsciously realized that his tour of duty had deprived the Captain of intimate contact for at least three months, if not more.

And with such a beautiful woman in front of him, so willing to be with him? It was clear Elyas was a goner.

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Wed May 30, 2018 8:03 pm

"Mm... but we could kiss anywhere." She whispered, and led his hand up her body. "And no doubt you will. Everywhere." She returned his kisses, hot and hard. "But... there's so much to talk about..." Her lips slipped from his, tracing his cheek and chin and then returning. "But before that... can you do me a small favor, Elyas?" Again, she whispered his name in a musical tone. Her hands reached up, fingers toying with his chest hair, brushing his own hands aside as she deftly, swiftly undid each button.

Then she paused, her hand resting on his chest. She didn't normally do this. Not on the first night. Or within the first minute, at least. But he felt good. Even through her clothes, his hands raised the flame like no other man had. She ran a finger down his chest, wondering she was leaving a trail of fire. "A favor..." She looked up, and licked her lips at what she found in his eyes. "...I hate this dress, Elyas. I only put it on because it was the first thing I found. I can't stand to wear it any longer." Her eyes twinkled. "Will you help me out? I know I can trust you to be a perfect gentleman... who'd only ever do what I want." She leaned up and kissed him one more time, biting his lip as they parted, her heavy breasts brushing against his bare chest. "Oh so desperately want..."
Last edited by Roania on Wed May 30, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Wed May 30, 2018 8:41 pm

The Captain was not one to disobey orders, especially not one like that. Thus, he complied quickly and decisively. It almost seemed as the Princess was poured out of the dress, as Elyas pulled it off. The smile that had been growing on the Kadrian’s face now grew to the equivalent of a crescent moon as he inspected the flesh that had been revealed. That smile then transformed into a half-moon as he shrugged off his tunic, revealing a muscular chest, with one major scar running from his left shoulder to his sternum.

The pants were the last things that needed to get off, but Elyas had made a... slight miscalculation. The Captain had forgotten that he had his combat boots on, and they were the kind that he had to sit down to take off. And that was the last thing he wanted to do.

So, Elyas pulled back for a moment. “...Do you mind... helping me take my boots off?”

And my pants too. The Captain added mentally.

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Wed May 30, 2018 9:07 pm

All Meili wore underneath her dress was a thin silk wrap, covering her thighs. And what lay between her thighs, of course. She took her state of semi-nudity, though, as her due. Or, more pertinently, as his due. She caught his eye, and led it up and down her torso. Oh, yes, now that she was mostly naked, the details of her form could be seen, and they were glorious. Ripe, nubile, full... undeniably, unspeakably feminine, with a hidden strength that was now definitely front and center... or would have been, were it not for everything else that was front and center. She cupped her chest and smiled, letting the air cool her... and then looking him over, and feeling the heat return.

For the first time, her cheeks momentarily flushed. "You're beautiful." She whispered, looking him up and down. She moved forward, closing the space between them, feminine softness brushing against masculine hardness again.The princess ran one finger down over his scar, seeming impressed by it, curious. "...you have some stories," she whispered more to herself than to him, "I wonder if I'll hear them."

And then his request reached her ears, and she smiled, leaning against him. But she said nothing, yet. Her hand fell down his body, reaching, discovering, exploring what she discovered... and finding that it it pleased her. "...and you think I'm beautiful, too." Now she spoke, her voice a bit hoarse. "...at least, that's one of the things you're thinking, right now." She kissed his scar, and then his collarbone, working his way down his chest, until she reached its end, and she was on her knees, looking at him. And looking up at him. "Do you like this angle?" She said with a laugh. One, two, three. Her hands moved quickly, undoing the clasps, though she did not pull them off. Instead, she giggled. "Such a curious thing. Once a man here is out of his robe, you can just pull his pants down. You'll have to tell me if I'm doing this wrong..." She leaned forward and took the tag of the zipper in her mouth, then gently, carefully pulled it down. At the same time, one hand gripped the waist of his pants, and the other went to the button. In a moment, the button was undone, the zipper was undone, and Meili was on her feet and in his arms, one hand resting on his abdomen. "And now, my Captain... I yield. How will you treat your prize?"

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Wed May 30, 2018 9:50 pm

His lower body now free, Elyas literally stepped out of his boots. His next move was to remove the thigh wrap, and finally move in, giving them both what they desperately wanted. The captain quickly figured out the nearest horizontal surface large enough for their needs, and led her upstairs to the bedroom.

By the gods, Elyas was sure that even if Freyja herself came down from Asgard and tapped him on the shoulder, the captain wouldn’t even blink. Meili was beautiful, equivalent to one of the gods of Old Kadria. Thus, Elyas was inspired to worship her as such.

And not with thoughtless words and charity. No, he would instead use breathless cries, whispered devotions, and only the most intimate offerings.

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Thu May 31, 2018 10:43 am

It was still dark when Meili woke up, ensconced comfortably in the strong and powerful arms of her viking lover. She looked down, and smiled. One of his hands still hugged her breast, tight enough that he could probably feel her heartbeat. The other rested loosely on her hip. This was a first, for her. Well... obviously, it wasn't a first. She'd fallen asleep after lovemaking before. In this very bed, even But it was her first time truly comfortable in a man's embrace... and the first time she'd been left hungry for more.

He was... what was that word elder sister used? Insatiable. She'd had a foreigner or two before, usually under heavy disguise, and never been used so thoroughly and so well... never felt the need to let herself be used so thoroughly and so well. She ached, of course. But less than was usual and far less than she anticipated.

Her hand wandered, from the top of his face to his scars. Her touch was light as a feather, just questing, exploring... he was beautiful. Was this how it was meant to go? She looked down. If it was, then he seemed more than happy with it. He'd come here for her... had he known he'd be getting all of her? And so fast? And should be ashamed?

No.

Anyway, she glanced at the clock above her wardrobe. Still not first hour, yet. Probably time to get up, if they wanted to get dressed and be there on time.

She kissed his nose, and then kissed him, ever so gently. "Wake up, Elyas." She bit his lip, and that was enough to get his eyes to blearily open, and his hands to tense, which was enough to draw a sharp moan from her lips. She'd never been so vocal before, and she wondered at that, too, briefly. "Not now. Tonight is another night...." She offered, a bit shyly, before reluctantly disengaging herself from her lover and leaving the bed. "We should get something to eat. I'll take you to the early market here, then we can call my driver and have him bring us to the palace." Her fingers reached out and took his hand for a moment. "I want people to see me with you."
Last edited by Roania on Thu May 31, 2018 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Thu May 31, 2018 2:16 pm

As the princess dragged him out of a deep sleep, Elyas Halfmoon muttered something unintelligible. Something about thanking Admiral Greycloak for sorting out marriage paperwork?

Regardless, it all started coming back to the captain the second Meili kissed him. The trip, Rudan Prime, Meili, and-

Oh. Last night... Well, Elyas was still a young Kadrian by all standards, and he was not anywhere close to his third century. Still, he hadn’t had anything like that, not in over 130 years. The princess had taken everything he had, and thrown it back at him twofold.

Interestingly enough, it hadn’t taken as much out of Elyas as he expected. To be honest, the captain was ready to go for another round, and the moan he drew from Meili’s lips only whetted that appetite.

Then the captain peered at the clock, “rat bastard.” The Kadrian groaned - he was not quite versed in the Roanian timekeeping practices, but Elyas was sure there wasn’t enough time for a second round. He would have to settle for accompanying the princess in the markets - which wasn’t an altogether bad idea, come to think of it.

“You want to be seen with me, eh? Want everyone to know the handsome Eridani Captain is taken...?” He whispered, a sly grin on his face.

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Thu May 31, 2018 2:26 pm

She leaned in and kissed him, and drew his hand to her body, resting them just below her breasts. "...tonight." She whispered, as though it was a word she'd never said to a man before. "We'll just have to get some more food first." Her eyes twinkled. "I can't help but wonder how much stamina we'd have after a proper dinner..." Another kiss, and a smile. "...You can use the downstairs shower to clean up and..." Her eyes wandered, and a wicked grin came to her lips. "Well... Looks like you need a hand. I'd love to give you one, but we do need to eat before we meet my father." She kissed him, then deliberately slept from his fingers. "Tonight." She said again, with more confidence, from out of his reach. "

She danced to her wardrobe, looking over her shoulder with a grin."The sooner we get up and get this day over with, Elyas, the sooner it becomes night." She brushed her fingers through her hair, then started looking at her clothing.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Thu May 31, 2018 2:51 pm

“Pardon me for being so forward, but it looks like you need a hand too.” Elyas drawled, standing up languorously.

The Captain took measured steps toward her, his eyes tracing curves he had memorized so well last night. The smile on Elyas’ face grew as he stopped right behind her, reaching around to elicit the most delicious reactions from Meili.

“I think both of us know we won’t make it to tonight without prior intervention. Fortunately, a man of the Eridani Fleets knows how to intervene quickly...•

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Thu May 31, 2018 3:22 pm

When that pleasant interlude was over she giggled and put her arms around his neck. "I feel properly fortified, now. And ready to face the day." She leaned up and kissed him. "I'll see you in fifteen minutes." She gave him a wicked look. "But if you can, wear different boots today, alright, WuAexen?" Her cheeks suddenly went red (which took somedoing), and she stepped quickly into her bathroom, not giving him another word, and closing the door behind her.

That may have been a worry, though it shouldn't have been. Defying whatever stereotypes there may have been, she was waiting for him when he stepped out of the guestroom, dressed and ready. She licked her lips on seeing him. "Looking good enough to eat." She was brushing her hair, the thick blue strands not seeming to need it... but then she took them, wound them up around the thin comb, and pulled them into a knot. Her hairstyle, though somewhat looser, was similar to the complex braid her vulpine sister-in-law had worn.

She stepped into his arm. Oh, she was still beautiful. But today, it was muted, more formal, and her clothing more concealing. Though with a wicked smile, she demonstrated that she could make even these formal yellows into something sinful, just by adjusting the robes slightly. "Just for you, handsome." She stepped up and into his arm, kissing him briefly, returning the fabric to its original state. "What does a man like you eat?" She smiled. "We have more than enough time for a bit of a proper meal, and then we've got a thirty minute drive from the marketplace to the palace." She bit his lip, enjoying the now-familiar taste of his flesh. "In an entirely private compartment..." she let that thought linger in his mind, and then opened the door.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Thu May 31, 2018 4:01 pm

Elyas grinned. “I will, minn sváss!

It was only after she closed the door that the Captain realized what he said. Elyas decided on the tactical maneuver of getting his clothes on as quickly as possible, hiding his embarrassment. By Tirion and Eryniel, Elyas was a goner.

Today, Elyas decided to go for his civilian duty uniform: a black shirt and grey blazer with his silver rank symbols and blue Imperium eagle.

Instead of the mandated combat boots and trousers that went with it, he put the pants and boots that were part of his spaceship uniform. These were made to be much easier to take off, considering Elyas was usually manning the bridge for the better part of 12 hours.

When the captain headed downstairs, he smiled as Meili adjusted his robes, then answered her question about the food. “Honestly? I could really go for meat, since it’s what we Kadrians usually eat back home. But if there’s none, then I wouldn’t mind trying something new.”

“As for the drive...” he stepped closer, caressing her cheek, “...I have a few ideas about just what to do back there...”
Last edited by The Eridani Imperium on Mon Jun 04, 2018 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Thu May 31, 2018 4:20 pm

She kissed him and walked out the door with her man, closing and locking the door behind her. "I may have to get another key made..." She murmured, more to herself than to him.

The street, today, was quieter. Most companies and schools didn't open until third hour; people now were just getting up, most of them, at least. So there was no one really to see his arm around her waist, and the way she nestled up against him, her soft body fitting to him as naturally as anything had ever fit. "Seems a bit late to ask..." She murmured, as they walked down the road. "We should talk each other." She leaned up and kissed his chin. "I'll go first." So, for the next five minutes, interspersed with frequent bouts of kissing and occasional moments of pleased silence, she talked about herself as she never had told anyone before.

How she was in training to become a doctor, and how she loved helping people, especially children... how much she admired her sister-in-law... how she saw herself as, really, just 'normal'. And about other men... well, not so much about them. But how she had been looking (those were her exact words, without thinking, 'had been', in the past, used to be) for more than just 'fun', and wanted a 'spark', and believed in a spark, and had seen it... and the way she looked up at him, as they reached the crossing... well, one could read into anything.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Thu May 31, 2018 5:31 pm

That look appeared to cast some sort of spell over Elyas, who kissed Meili deeply, slipping his hand somewhere it technically shouldn’t been. When he drew back and slipped his hand around her waist once more, the captain told his tale. It almost paralleled that of a fantasy novel, as he described the worlds of the Eridani Imperium.

Keldavidr, home of the Kadrians, was the shining jewel of the Imperium, and the greatest of the three homeworlds, with evergreen forests, sprawling cities, and ancient mountains. Elyas told of the great winged reptiles that they called dragons and how they stalked Keldavidr’s surface.

Then he told of the home of the Dragon-Men, or Alvaldri, on the unstable planet of Eidolon, and how the shifting continents hid secret tunnels, used by smugglers to travel to and from the city of Elysia. He noted that the city was famous for the nightlife it had, and how his ship had used to take shore leave there.

The Captain also told of the frozen planet Tyran, home of the Jotun - blue-skinned giants - and temperatures averaging the low negative 80s. He described his own raid on a smuggler base in the biting cold, and the fight that earned Elyas the scar over his eye.

Elyas told of the military world of Migardr, and its orbital shipyards (nicknamed the “Ringworld” for their shape), and the towering headquarters of the Imperial Eridani Fleet.

Finally, he told of Erisdar - his own homeworld - and of the battles that scarred the rolling plains (The Massacre at Tyr’s Fall, the Battle of Erisdar, Jorundr’s Folly, all of them), and of the Jörmungandr, the great dragon that terrorized Erisdar and ate the Vorðr’s previous captain. Elyas described how he, alone, brought down the beast with only an axe and a pistol, acquiring the scar on his chest.

As he weaved his tale, the Captain’s eyes seemed to come alive with emotion. In this moment, it seemed like anything could happen...
Last edited by The Eridani Imperium on Thu May 31, 2018 7:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Thu May 31, 2018 5:44 pm

So, in that moment, she kissed him. Her arms went around his neck, pulling her up and close, as close as she could. This was not merely a kiss for sex or sexuality. This was warm, tender, and in a way romantic, and it demanded much the same response.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Thu May 31, 2018 5:59 pm

And so Elyas reciprocated. He pulled her closer still and kissed her with the sort of undying passion the Kadrians were famous for in the Imperium. True, that passion often resulted in clashes between the former city-states of Kadria, but for right now? It was perfect.

For this.

The perfect moment.

Roania
Ambassador

Postby Roania » Fri Jun 01, 2018 9:30 am

As she had been the first to begin the kiss, Meili was the first to end it. Her hands wandered down his arms and her body, resting on his. "Later." She whispered, a soft smile on her lips. "You can spend all the time in the universe holding me, if you want." But she kissed him again before stepping away. "Just know I'll return the favor." She gently pushed his hands away from her hips, giggling. "You feel amazing." She said, with a smile brighter than the rising sun, before her cheeks turned red and she went back to his side. "Let's get something to eat."

The market was incredibly close from that point and, despite the early hour, people were arriving for breakfast and other goods. It was a fairly calm market, compared to those on the other bank of the river, but there was everything they could want. She pointed, down and to the left, and they walked through the growing crowd. They were the target of quite a lot of whispered conversation and open staring, but she paid them no attention, slipping into him with pride and obvious happiness.

Some people seemed disapproving of seeing someone like Elyas in their community, but more just took it as one of the princess things, once they saw who he was with. There were some muttered statements, especially coming from the women, that made Meili's smile grow wider and prouder. She leaned up at one point and murmured, "Do you think you're capable of nailing me to my bed? I think I'd like to let you try." She kissed him on the cheek and gave him a wicked look.

Eventually, they reached the target stall. There was a large cat standing behind it, meowing in a singsong fashion as he turned skewered grilled meat, probably of some sort of poultry, over and over with his tongs. There were also larger and darker chunks waiting to go on, basting in some marinating sauce. Spread out on the table facing them were a few cooked skewers, dripping sauce and juice.

The Eridani Imperium
Envoy

Postby The Eridani Imperium » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:09 am

Elyas grinned slyly, as Meili whispered her suggestion into his ear. “Perhaps And I certainly wouldn’t mind trying...” he whispered back, making it clear that he was not opposed to that idea. Quite in favor of it, considering his reaction.

The Captain’s head turned when he smelled the meat. Considering the Kadrian hadn’t eaten since he disembarked the Vorðr the day before, it smelled heavenly. Elyas withdrew his arm from around Meili reluctantly, and revealed a watch-like device, which he tapped to bring up a holographic display full of runic text. The captain dragged that off to the side, and tapped something else, bringing up the display he needed.

Elyas then looked up to the shopkeeper. “How much for the meat?”

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates