NATION

PASSWORD

The Crown (Private|Invite Only)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 26, 2015
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:06 pm

Princess Helena of Gênes, great-granddaughter of Queen Adela and future Queen herself rode in the limousine of her family’s car for usage of diplomatic missions in Berlin alongside with her cousin, Princess Adela of Savoy, another great-granddaughter of the Queen of Gênes and eldest daughter of the Duke of Savoy. The two princesses were both in their early twenties, only two months apart from one another. Princess Helena was acting as her cousin’s companion for the trip, for while her great-grandmother had thought Helena might make a good match for Prince Karl, Helena had refused. Instead it was Adela, known affectionately as Adelie who would hopefully catch the Prince.

Princess Adela of Savoy

The royal super model, for that was Adelie’s profession thanks to her breathtaking looks, smiled with childish delight as they arrived. Helena, an intelligent and moderately pretty young woman, rolled her eyes. Adelie was beautiful, but she was an utter idiot as far as Helena was concern. Nothing more than a pretty face. As they stepped out of the car, one could suddenly see the two women’s height difference, Helena was a moderate 5’7” while Adelie was an impressive 6’3” push some height in her high heels.

“I’m so excited. I’ve never been to Berlin before. It’s not nearly as cold as I thought it would be.”

“Well isn’t that delightful. Come along.”

Princess Helena ushered her forward up the steps, following the other guests.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism put this in your Signature

Rhine-East Berlin
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 11, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rhine-East Berlin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:47 pm

Count von Miete meet the guests at the front doors of the Zentrumpalast, and ushered the various foreign royals inside of the palace that stood at the heart of the empire. The Empress of the Dutch and Countess de Geoles, the Dowager Duchess, Duchess and Princess of Granada were lead down the halls that had crystal clear glass rifts that ran along the halls, revealing the afternoon sky above them to the ballroom of the palace. The Count von Miete then returned to the front and brought forth the Countess of Paris, Duke of Alençon and the Princesses of Gênes and Savoy.

Instead the ballroom, a large circular room with a balcony on the second floor wrapping around it like a ring, overhead a massive glass dome hung over the marble floor. It was decorated with gold and marble. Milling about the ballroom were a couple dozen nobles from within the empire, a sort of token guests, there for show. The likely hood of Prince Karl marrying a noble from within Rhine-East Berlin, not when there were alliances to be made via foreign relations.

“The guests have started arriving.” Marie Louise said to her brother. They stood on the far end of the ballroom , watching as the guests trailed in. Prince Karl was dressed in a classic black tuxedo with a red sash over his shoulder. He was a bit excited, what man wouldn’t enjoy having women throw themselves at him?

“How wonderful.”

“There is the Empress of the Dutch and her lady-in-waiting, Countess Maaike—”

“A nobody.” Karl interrupted, taking notes of his suitors. Alexandrine glared at him.

“The Dowager Duchess of Granada brought her daughter’s, Carlotta and Adrienna.”

“Which is which?”

“Carlotta is the elder one, there.” Marie Louise pointed her out.

Karl nodded. “Nice tits.”

Marie Louise rolled her eyes and continued down the list. “Princess Zénaïde, Countess of Paris—”

“No tits.”

“—and Prince Alexandre—“

“If I had to pick a guy.”

“And Princess Helena and Princess Adela, uh, of Savoy.” Marie Louise said. Thanks to Queen Adela’s popularity and love of having people named after her, there are a half a dozen Princess Adelas from several countries.

“Gênoise girls? I hear they have great asse—“ Karl trailed off as Alexandrine crossed her arms threateningly. “Assets. I was going to say assets.” Alexandrine rolled her eyes. Karl knew better than to push his older sister Alexandrine too far. She could snap all the bones in his arms before he could raise a protest if she really wanted too. And Alexandrine was the least scary of the three young women.

Kaiser Wilhelm III smiled as the guests arrived. He noted the arrival of the several chaperones and such that came along with the suitors. He greeted them all with a smile nonetheless.

“A pleasure you have you all here, please, enjoy the party.”

Alexandrine nudged her brother. “Looks like you are up.”

Prince Karl rolled his eyes at his sister and grabbed a glass of champagne, making his way through the ballroom in a sort of zigzagging path, curious at which princess would try to throw herself at him first.

Polonge
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Mon Jun 04, 2018 7:13 pm

The Dowager Duchess gave the Kaiser a low curtsy, which her daughters followed suit. As the Kaiser told them to enjoy the party, Duchess Carlotta was the first of their little trio to rise. The Dowager Duchess rose next and looked through the crowd, looking for the Duke of Saxe-Hanshalt among all the people. She spotted the Prussian prince and nudged her eldest daughter’s shoulder.

“You should introduce yourself Carlotta.”

Carlotta smoothed her dress and looked for Prince Karl. As she found him she picked a glass of champagne from a tray as well and took a sip, bracing herself and making her way through the crowd towards her target. She gave him a small smile and spoke, her voice carrying a distinctive Great Hyrukian accent to it.

“Your Highness, how nice it is to meet you.”

Rhine-East Berlin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhine-East Berlin » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:06 pm

Prince Karl sipped his champagne lightly as he saw that he already had a fish on the hook. The Duke of Saxe-Hanshalt smiled at the young Duchess Carlotta, his eyes drifting down towards her chest. His smile grew.

“Ah, you must be the Duchess of Granada. What an absolute delight it is to finally get to meet you, Your Grace. I must say that your dresss is absolutely breathtaking.”

Meanwhile Marie Louise and Alexanderine watched the Duchess of Granada walked over to their brother. Alexandrine smirked and made her way towards the Duchess of Granada’s Mother and sister. While Marie was excellent at organization and handy in fencing, but it was Alexandrine who was a people’s person.

“Your Grace. Princess Adrienna. How nice to meet you.”

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:29 pm

Duchess Carlotta raised an eyebrow. What was the prince looking at? Perhaps he really was just admiring her dress. She smoothed it reflexively without a second thought.

“Thank you Your Royal Highness. Your words are so... kind.”

Carlotta said softly with a bit of agitation. There was a certain feeling that Prince Karl gave off and she didn’t like it. She could fine the right words for it. Meanwhile, the Dowager Duchess of Granada gave a polite nod to the Dowager Queen of Cadilade.

“Greetings Your Majesty. It is a lovely party that your brother has put together.”

Rhine-East Berlin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhine-East Berlin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:54 am

Prince Karl nodded his head, though his eyes remained fixed.

“I am so pleased that you think so. I hope you are enjoying yourself visit to Berlin. Have you been to Berlin before?”

Queen Dowager Alexandrine nodded her head and glance around the ball room as if she’d just realized that there was a gala going on around her. She was surprised that Eleanora remembered that she’d been a Queen. She’d been a minor Queen and had been widowed quickly.

“I suppose it is. Though not as lovely as your two daughters.”

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:22 pm

Duchess Carlotta shook her head.

“No this is my first time in Berlin actually. I’ve always wanted to visit, it has so much history and I’ve heard that it is an absolutely lovely place to visit for the winter holiday, with all the snow and such, but I’ve never had the change befor—“

The Duchess of Granada paused as she noticed that Prince Karl’s eyes were focused quite plainly on her chest.

“Um. Your Highness, my eyes are up here.”

Meanwhile Princess Adrienna blushed at Queen Dowager Alexandrine’s compliment. The former Queen was absolutely beautiful and Adrienna honored that she could think that she could be even considered lovely by the Prussian goddess.

“You are two kind Your Majesty. You are perhaps the most beautiful woman here.”

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Tue Jun 05, 2018 1:48 pm

Princess Adela of Savoy raised her eyebrow as she looked over the crowd, quite literally given just how tall she was. Adelie didn’t quite understand why her cousin had wanted her to accompany her on a trip to Berlin when it wasn’t for a fashion show or shopping. But she was happy that Helena had wanted her to come along, Adelie had always quietly feared that her cousin didn’t like her.

Adelie could see that someone else was chatting with whom she had to guess that was Prince Karl and she didn’t really know anyone else. Adelie turned around to talk to her cousin, only to find that the future Queen of Gênes was no longer where she’d had last seen her. She raised and eyebrow higher and liked around. Where had her little big cousin disappeared to? It wasn’t like Helena to be unpredictable. Adelie finally found her and frown. Oh, of course.

While Kaiser Wilhelm III had been welcoming them all, Helena had been a bit distracted, noticing one guest in praticular, Prince Alexandre. Helena had completely zoned out from listening to the Emperor and instead focused on the Deritain Prince. Ever since the eldest great-granddaughter of the Queen of Gênes had laid eyes on the modern day Adonis some two years before, she’d been enamored by him, a bit obsessively.

The moment the Kaiser walked away, Princess Helena had zipped quietly over to Prince Alexandre’s side, grinning widely as she slipped her arms around his and looked up at him with a fiery glint in her eyes. She spoke sweetly, a bit of a bounce in her words.

Hiii Alexandre.”
_[' ]_

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Founded: Jun 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Tue Jun 05, 2018 2:29 pm

Prince Alexandre looked around the ballroom, looking at the balcony that ringed the open area along with the glass dome over head, taking a mental note of exits, almost on reflex. He saw Wilhelm III and wrinkled his nose a bit. Alexandre had developed much of his knowledge on foreign world leaders from the many files and reports that his father made him and his brother’s study from early childhood.

For Wilhelm III, Alexandre found that he was character who was great interest for the Celestial Empire. They’d had a more and more distant relationship between the Celestial Empire and Rhine-East Berlin ever since Alexandre’s grandfather had orchestrated the abdication of Wilhelm’s grandfather. Frederich Wilhelm V hadn’t lived long to try and reconnect their empires and his brother seemed more like the one to walk the line between factions, most clearly in his choice of a wife, the Dutch Princess Marianne, born and raised in Derita.

With this in mind, Alexandre figured that Wilhelm was using his siblings as a way to balance REBMs position with both sides. One always won We they played on both sides. Meaning, at least as Alexandre expected, the future Duchess of Saxe-Hanshalt had likely already been chosen and she wouldn’t be the Dutch candidate or Deritain candidate. The princes let his eyes fall on the Empress Anna Charlotte and the Countess de Geoles. He slipped his hand to jacket when suddenly something small, dainty and regal wrapped itself around his arm.

“Oh. Helena.”

Alexandre gave a small smile to the future Queen. He had nothing against the princess. It was only that she scared him slightly with her crush on him. He’d tried several times to politely explain to Helena that he didn’t like her back in the same manner. Helena however seemed to fall deaf whenever he raised the point. Honestly she was worse than Amalia.

“Hi... Helena. It is... nice to see you once again.”

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:12 pm

Princess Helena smirked, her bronze cheeks turning a slight pink. She absolutely adored Prince Alexandre. She’d infuriated her grandmother and her great-grandmother when she’d made it quite clear that she would either marry Alexandre, or she wouldn’t marry at all. And as such, at least in her mind, she imagined that they were already together. After all how could Alexandre possibly say no to her?

“You look absolutely delicious in that suit of yours honeybun. I didn’t expect to see you here in Berlin, what are you doing here? Not that I am complaining.”

The princess purred like a cat as she placed her head on Alexandre’s arm and ran her other hand down the front of his suit, her fingers pressing down in search of the muscles she knew were underneath the fabric. How could something so beautiful exist? The heavens and all its residents must have sobbed when Alexandre was born, for they’d lost the most beautiful angel since the fall of Lucifer.
_[' ]_

Rhine-East Berlin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhine-East Berlin » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:34 pm

Prince Karl sighed internally at the Duchess of Granada’s complaint. Why was it that women had to be so touchy? Without even being touchy in the way that was so enjoyable? He was quite sure that a lot of the world’s problems could be solved if that were the case. And it wasn’t as of Karl was being rude, he was showing his admiration for natural beauty. At least he believed them to be natural, if they were fake, well then good job on that doctors.

“Do not worry Your Grace, I am well aware of where your eyes are. You will find that I am quite well versed in matters of the anatomy. It was one of my favorite subjects in University. I do hope we may... cover the topic in completion during your stay in Berlin.”

He patted himself on the shoulder with his smooth words mentally. He’d even bothered to listen to the Duchess. He could be quite the gentleman when he wanted to.

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:09 pm

Carlotta gasped in horrified shock. Who did he think he was? Before she could think about it for more than a single second, her body reacted and raised her hand, slapping him across the face as hard as she could. For a moment she regretted it. Then a surge of relief flooded her veins. No, she was sure that had been the right decision.

“How dare you? You should be ashamed of yourself. You pig.”

The Duchess of Granada spat at the prince and turned on her toes, spinning at from him and marching away.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Tue Jun 05, 2018 5:30 pm

Alexandre smiled weakly as he pulled Helena’s hand off of his chest. It might have been hard tobthe touch through the fabric of his suit, but he’d rather not have Princess Helena groping him, again.

“Your Royal Highness, I am glad that you are so happy to see me, and I thank you for the compliment. You are as breathtaking as always, honestly sometimes I find it hard to breathe when you are around. Seriously. It is kind of terrifying. But if you would please release me, I fear it might be a bit... inappropriate for such a public affair.”

Alexandre tried to give her a small laugh. He didn’t wish to be rude to the princess, but he did wish for her to back off, at least a little bit.

“Are you here to see Prince Karl?”

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Princess Helena stifled a laugh. Prince Karl? As if.

“Dear god no. I’m here only for you my beautiful honeybun. My cousin Adelie is here for the Duke of Saxe-Hanshalt, though I doubt she knows that. I don’t suppose that the Brandenburgs need a smart woman for their breeding machine. Besides, even if I was, I’d leave him for you in a heart beat my honeybun.”

Princess Helena didn’t take note of the Duke of Alençon attempting to move her hand away, simply moving her fingers to her hair, curling a lock of her hair around her finger as she smiled.
_[' ]_

Rhine-East Berlin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhine-East Berlin » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:02 pm

Prince Karl held his face in shock as his cheek stung painfully from the Duchess of Granada’s slap. He was more shocked than he was in pain at the sere audacity of her. No woman had ever slapped him before. Splashed a drink in his face, cut holes in his clothes and leave him on a island that one time, but never just outright slap him. How rude.

He rubbed his cheek and frowned. Why did the one with nice tits have to be the one with such weak sensibilities? He had been complimenting her. God. Nonetheless the Duke of Saxe-Hanshalt could not help but tilted his head to follow the Duchess of Granada walk away. A smirk returned to his face despite the pain. God. It was a shame to see her leave, but man was it a pleasure to watch her go.

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:29 pm

Empress Anna Charlotte smiled as she saw her grandniece storm off away from the Duke of Saxe-Hanshalt. The Duchess of Granada was her grandniece through her husband, the King of Espana, though despite being technically family, had little interest or connection with her. Her grandfather Carlos II had been a bitter rival of the Empress of the Dutch, and Carlotta’s Mother the Dowager Duchess was said to hold a bitter hatred towards Anna Charlotte’s allies.

As such the Empress of the Dutch was pleased to see her seemingly out of the running for the hand of Prince Karl. She couldn’t figure why the Duchess of Granada had always been so upset with the Prince, the last unmarried brother of the Brandenburgs that she would go as far as to slap him across the face. Nonetheless she didn’t care and it didn’t concern her. She was here to make a marriage alliance with the Prussians. So what if the prince might be a bit abrasive.

“Countess, I do believe it would be a lovely time to speak with the prince.”

“Yes Your Majesty.”

Countess Maaike de Geoles gave a submissive bow to the Empress and head towards Prince Karl. The Countess was honored that the empress had selected her above all others at the Dutch court to act as her representative to Berlin for a bride of Prince Karl. There was much speculation about the future of the Brandenburgs, and with no male heir past Karl to be born yet, there was a chance, that Maaike might get to be empress if she won this match.

She made her way to the Prince with determination in her step.

Rhine-East Berlin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhine-East Berlin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:19 am

Prince Karl looked of at the next woman looking to try her luck with him. As the Duchess of Granada walked away, he could see whatsherface marching towards him like a solider off to war. What was her name again? Marci? Eh, that sounded about right. She wasn’t a princess, not the daughter of a king or granddaughter of a king. As such, he couldn’t remember who she was exactly. He could barely remember all the royals out side of his own family.

The Duke of Saxe-Hanshalt pulled his hand away from his face and sipped from his champagne as he walked over to the approaching Countess, meeting her in the middle. His eyes scanned over her dress, noting the many pearls attached to it. It was quite lovely. He supposed when one was a nobody they had to try to stand out as much as possible. When a vase was made of cheap metal, one had to cover it with glitter and false gold.

“Countess. You almost look like a princess.”

Dutch-Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch-Empire » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:25 am

Countess Maaike bit the inside of her cheek as her face turned red. Should couldn’t tell of Prince Karl was insulting her or genuinely attempting to compliment her. She decided to pretend that it was a compliment and gave polite curtsy. She was doing this for the Empress of the Dutch and she feared what might happen should she fail to win over the Prince.

“Thank... you. It is an honor to meet you Your Highness. I am Countess Maaike de Geoles. I do hope that we get along. May I say that you look quite charming today.”

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Jun 07, 2018 3:57 pm

Alexandre laughed nervously. He really wished that the princess would let go of him, but despite her dainty stature, seemed to have developed an iron grip when it came to holding onto him. He tried to step away from, hopefully signaling to her that she should let go. Out the corner of his eye noticed Anna Charlotte sending off Countess Maaike to go and talk with the Duke of Saxe-Hanshalt,

“Oh don’t say that. You should go talk to him, you might find him quite charming.”

Polonge
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Polonge » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:30 pm

“Oh don’t waste your time.”

Duchess Carlotta said as she overhead Prince Alexandre of Derita and Princess Helena of Gênes. She had been looking to go back to her mother and sister, but she was fearful that the Dowager Duchess might berate her for failing to have charmed the Prince, not to mention slapping him across the face and most definitely getting ejected from whatever running that she had been in for his hand. So why not go towards another handsome prince.

The Duchess of Granada was a bit surprised to see Helena holding onto the Duke of Alençon like she had to for dear life. The Duke of Alençon was smiling, yet his body language suggested that he was uncomfortable. Carlotta lifted up her ass to her mouth as she spoke to the both of them.

“Prince Karl is as far from Prince Charming as possible.”

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:07 pm

“See my little honeybun? You are the the only Prince Charming.”

Helena said sweetly to Alexandre. She reached up and bounced her finger against his beautifully perfect nose. How could anyone compare to the Duke of Alençon? Helena giggled at the thought of a fairytale style wedding between her and Alexandre. It would absolutely magically. She made a not of it.

Helena then shot a warning glare at the Duchess of Granada. She would not have the Spanish princess getting the wrong idea. Helena had been absolutely livid when she’d learned that Alexandre had been dating Princess Amalia, and she tried to be as clear as possible without speaking. Alexandre was Helena. Carlotta needed to back off.
_[' ]_

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:49 pm

Prince Alexandre wanted to scowl at the Duchess of Granada. She was not helping the situation. His eyes flickered back to the empress of the Dutch and then to the princess and the duchess. Why couldn’t Helena take a hint?

“Well that seems to be a bit of exaggeration. I’m sure he is just rough around the edges. And Princess, you are too kind too me. Really. Too kind.”

Alexandre noticed that the Duchess of Granada had a drink and suddenly came up with an idea of escape. He pulled further away from Helena.

“How about I get us a drink. So excuse me.”

Royal Genes
Ambassador

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Royal Genes » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:25 pm

Princess Helena frowned. She held onto his arm with a python like grip, digging down in her heels as she pulled back on him, not wanting to have him leave her. He might try and slip away from her like that time in Ios.

“Oh don’t be so silly, you don’t need to do that.”

Helena turned and snapped at her cousin. Adelie, her cousin having abandoned her deciding to chat with one of the Prussian nobles about the best fashion destinations in Gênes, it was one topic that the air head was well versed in.

“Adelie!”

Adelie glanced over her shoulder, seeing her little cousin tugging on the arm of the Duke of Alençon. Adelie tilted her hand and smiled. The Princess of Savoy walked over, crossing the distance in a few steps.

“Yes?”

“Be a dear and get us some drinks.”

“Of course.”

Adelie smiled walked off to get drinks. Helena looked back at Alexandre.

“See, there is no need to go. Now we can spend more time together. Isn’t that absolutely wonderful my little honeybun.”
_[' ]_

Rhine-East Berlin
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Rhine-East Berlin » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:52 pm

Prince Karl smirked. Countess Maaike appeared nice. That was a pleasant surprise. Not to mention she seem to have a bit of thicker skin towards his little tease than the Duchess of Granada had had. He touched Countess Maaike’s arm gently, trailing down to touch the fabric. It was marvelous.

“Why thank you very much my lady. Did you have the dress tailor made? By the famous Elizabeth Percy perhaps?”

As the Duke of Saxe-Hanshalt was speaking with the Dutch Countess, his sister Queen Dowager Frederica, the third of the Brandenburg sisters to have been widowed, walked through the crowd and noticed the growing congregation of young royals orbiting the Duke of Alençon. Frederica was a lovely young woman, with short brown hair with blonde highlights and wore a long pitch black dress. She frowned as she watched them. Part of her wanted to order the security guards to kick them out. Alias that might be rude. Well, she’d handle it herself.

Kingdom of Derita
Senator

Postby Kingdom of Derita » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:21 pm

Prince Alexandre stopped and held back a groan. Helena had learned from the time he’d escape her while they’d been on the island of Ios. He’d said was getting drink and then leaped out of a window and made his way to a beach with Adrian. Ah. Such wonderful memories. Why couldn’t someone come to save him.

“Well. It is certainly something.”

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates