NATION

PASSWORD

WorldVision Song Contest 65 | OOC | Signups CLOSED

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Mabuhay Land
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mabuhay Land » Fri May 11, 2018 1:04 am

Announcements

Matteo De Jesus, the winner of the 40th Kanta Na! Song Festival.

Mabuhay Landians may be disappointed in the debut, but we have high hope on this one. A newbie in the show business, Matteo De Jesus, is the representative of Mabuhay Land to the 65th Worldvision Music Festival. With his song, Loving It, he won the ticket to Worldvision. We expect that his performance may relieve the failures of Elena Ramirez and bring us up to the top 10s.

Logo for Mabuhay Landian Bid, with the motto: We'll sing, we'll love!

As Kanta Na! comes to a close, the Mabuhay Song Festival Committee Chair Ernesto Galang had announced in the post-press conference of Kanta Na! that Mabuhay Land will try to host the Worldvision 65th Edition. Contested areas will be shown below and the winner is Manila-Clark national bid. After this conference, many Worldvision fans had shouted in the streets and in social media, favoring the decision of the chairman. President Rodrigo Guevarra accepted the nomination of Mabuhay Land towards hosting Worldvision and looking forward to seeing it held here.

Possible Hosting Sites: (bold is winner)

Manila Metropolitan Province and New Clark City, Pampanga Province Cebu Metropolitan Province Davao City, Davao Del Sur
General Santos, Sarangani Province Hagatna Metropolitan Province Labuan Metropolitan Province

The logo of the new song festival replacing Kanta Na! Music Festival, Musikang Mabuhay Music Festival.

Also, Chairman Galang announced the discontinuation of "Kanta Na!", which was part of Mabuhay Land's history for 4 decades. He stresses out that an international jury is prohibited by "Kanta Na!", making a new music festival.

Chairman Galang (in Filipino): At, isa pang announcement, ang "Kanta Na!" ay aalis na. (And, one more announcement, "Kanta Na!" have to go.)
Reporter: Sir, what is the reason for the discontinuation ng "Kanta Na!"?
Galang: We will now be open to international juries, inviting several judges from several parts of the globe. This is a way to show our music is global, like K-Pop.

Nation Name: Federal Republic of Mabuhay Land
Official Broadcaster: People's National Television (Popular Television Network)
Song Title: Loving It
Artist(s) Name(s): Matteo De Jesus

Tune: Ed Sheeran - Perfect
Republikang Pederal of MABUHAY LAND
Maka-diyos, Makatao, Makakalikasan, Mapagmahal, Makabansa

Balitang Mabuhay Water bills rises again due to price rebasing| Capul Tunnel, connects Samar and Bicol by car | Overseas Workers Conference, created with Kuwait and others | Internal cleansing intensifies after discovery of "cop-rupt"
International Palestine, revolts against Jerusalem after goverment move| Amazon given independence, given half of Brazilian budget | United Nations, made South Africa as Kinhasa''s mandate

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Founded: Feb 24, 2012
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Fri May 11, 2018 1:49 am

After the shock of Brunhilda and VIECK finishing in 16th place in Varea, one of Tödlichebujoku's worst placings, TÖBUK had to figure out a way to redeem itself in the nation's eyes. As such, the broadcaster launched an aggressive campaign to recruit quality music from across the nation for the 8th edition of Sinun Valintasi. With this campaign, 8 submissions were chosen to appear in the national final, with an extra submission chosen by popular vote. The winning wildcard submission, "Talvezout" by the band Annulat, won by a surprising landslide as its popularity soared in the crystallomatrix. However, all songs have their devoted followings, and so TÖBUK is sending out an impassioned plea for foreign juries to respond with input.

Viivi Keil - She's Got It
Tune: Elina Born - Miss Calculation

She's got a sense of fashion
A healthy dose of passion

No matter where she goes
She's glowing like a rose

Her moves are always dashin'
Her body's always smashin'

She'll keep you up past midnight
'Cause she's the central highlight

geula ft. SKAISTS - Desire
Tune: Marnik ft. ROOKIES - Burn

Close, close, close, to my heart, heart, heart
Don't you know, oh, oh
You're desire, you're desire, take me down
Take, take, take me down, down, down
Have my soul, you're desire, you're desire, take me down

Nina Ebner - Yáset Südámet
Tune: Ольга Бузова - Мало Половин

Yáiset südámet, yáiset-yáiset südámet (Frozen hearts, frozen hearts)
Me olemme, yáátá sisállá (We are ice inside)

Toinen Páivá - Rain
Tune: MBAND - Ниточка

Don't end our fortune with pain
Like in those heartbreak movies
Don't end our heart's song with blame
Like in my darkest nightmares
Don't let our love, be torn apart, cut to dark, in cold rain

Viryato & Sačiko Sauber- Yekek' Nerk'ev (Let's Go Down)
Tune: Tujamo ft. Sorana - One On One

Yekek’ nerk’ev, and taste the flowing sweetness
All I want right now is to feel this
Yekek’ nerk’ev, you can be my weakness
We can be free, by the deep sea

Yekek’ nerk’ev, tonight and we'll be sleepless
We don't need reasons to do this
Yekek’ nerk’ev, all night until we're speechless
We can be free, by the deep sea

Hilya Šuster - Sorcery
Tune: Полина Гагарина - Шагай

It's a long, long time we've had coming
And well, my, my, haven't you seen?
Nüt ballari kanssani liekkeihin (Now come dance with me into flames)
And you will know all my sorcery
My mad sorcery

NAUYA & Irmingard - Lost
Tune: Hellberg ft. Cozi Zuehlsdorff- The Girl

I look back to think of everything that's gone
I look back and see a life that I've let down

Shooting stars fall fast, like everything right, all I could love
Can't hold myself now, crashing in flames, like all that I have lost

Voiyt - Olen Tulossa (I Am Coming)
Tune: RAIGN - This Is The End

Olen, tuhannen mürskün ukkonen (I am, the thunder of a thousand storms)
Olen tulossa (I am coming)

Oh, en pelkáá valtaa kenenkáán (Oh, I'm not afraid of anyone's power)
Olen tulossa (I am coming)

WILDCARD ENTRY

Annulat - Talvezout

Tune: Toto - Africa
I live to tell you all about the world I knew
All these years have passed but time will push on through
I danced with death, back in Talvezout
Don't stop yourself from living out a wild life

Please send your ranking of the entries (with your #1 entry marked) to Sinun Valintasi (or DM me on Discord)! Voting closes Monday, May 21 (though votes slightly later may be accepted). Your votes will be greatly appreciated!
Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Sat May 19, 2018 12:09 am, edited 4 times in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.
[violet] wrote:You are my go-to nation for long names.
Oct 16 2018- Indo States wrote:YOU'RE FALSE TOBU
Apr 21 2020- Llalta wrote:omg tobu you’ve literally given me asthma with ur art

Indochina and Thailand
Political Columnist

Founded: May 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Indochina and Thailand » Fri May 11, 2018 4:40 am

Nation Name: Indochina and Thailand
Official Broadcaster: Pan-Southeast Asia Broadcasting Corporation
Song Title: Partying in Bangkok, Hey!
Artist(s) Name(s): Zeyar Win

Tune: Meghan Trainor - I'm Better When I'm Dancing

Puppet: Yes, of Mabuhay Land.
Constitutional Monarchy of Greater Siam · รัฐธรรมนูญตามรัฐธรรมนูญของประเทศสกลนคร · Chế độ quân chủ lập hiến của đế chế Siam · မဟာထိုင်း၏ဦးဆံပိုင်ဘုရင်စနစ်

NEWS: Chancellor Phloi Dam, join ASEAN Putrajaya summit | Assembly, accepts the ASEAN-China Discord | New railway across from Bangkok to Victoria, suggested by CDam.

Togonistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Togonistan » Fri May 11, 2018 9:52 am

TNTV announces revival of the international jury voting in Togonifest. With 10 acts making it to the final, it is time to battle it out on the stage and find out who is going to represent Togonistan in the 65th WorldVision Song Contest.

Artist profiles of Togonifest participants can be found below:

How to vote:

To vote, send me your points either via TG or Discord DM. Points can be awarded in the same format as in WorldVision (Top three receiving 12p, 10p and 8p with the rest of the entries receiving 7-1 points)

Voting is open until May 25th, 20:00 BST
Last edited by Togonistan on Fri May 11, 2018 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Fri May 11, 2018 3:50 pm

Last edited by Todlichebujoku on Fri May 11, 2018 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
早晨!ToBu for short.

Mabuhay Land
Spokesperson

Founded: May 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Mabuhay Land » Fri May 11, 2018 6:36 pm

Mabuhay Land's Host Bid, Here!

Welcome to Mabuhay Land. A tropical modern paradise between the seas. Over 8,000 islands, you won't get less than what you'd expect. We are a Hispanic, Western and Eastern nation. With influences from the Chinese, Micronesians, Malays, Spanish, Americans, Latin Americans, British, and Indonesians, you will get us a multicultural country. Come with us, witness Manila and Clark host the 65th Edition of Worldvision.
Last edited by Mabuhay Land on Sat May 12, 2018 5:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Republikang Pederal of MABUHAY LAND
Maka-diyos, Makatao, Makakalikasan, Mapagmahal, Makabansa

Balitang Mabuhay Water bills rises again due to price rebasing| Capul Tunnel, connects Samar and Bicol by car | Overseas Workers Conference, created with Kuwait and others | Internal cleansing intensifies after discovery of "cop-rupt"
International Palestine, revolts against Jerusalem after goverment move| Amazon given independence, given half of Brazilian budget | United Nations, made South Africa as Kinhasa''s mandate

Kaspania
Lobbyist

Founded: May 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kaspania » Fri May 11, 2018 7:09 pm

I'm in.
Nation Name: Kaspania
Official Broadcaster: KasTV
Song Title: Who Are You
Artist Name: Roze Yuen

Tune: Listen Here

Saviera
Spokesperson

Founded: May 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Saviera » Fri May 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Saviera Returns.

Kalosia is Our Master.

Vartugia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vartugia » Sat May 12, 2018 4:10 am

This will be the last time Vartugia bids for a while.

"WE ARE TOTALY NOT DESPERATE TO WIN THE BID"
OFFICIAL BID FOR WORLDVISION 65 SËRNA, VARTUGIA

"Pick Me!! LOL"

Wealcoume to teh greatest citay on teh intarneit.

Sërna, Vartugia keeps spamming at the bid in a desperate attempt to become the savior from oppressive “good bid”. It will make the future WorldVision Bids Great Again by showcasing how awesome our city is compared to the sh*t the rest are. This is the obvious best bid. EVER. PERIOD. THE REST ARE FAKE AND LIAR. LIKE FAKE NEWS! IM WERY SMART! VOTE4SËRNA

• Why Sërna?

Sërna is a city which there is always nothing to do. Our most iconic building is the “HWESJFWFT6RKJHSLILSPJSRRUROHJGAEKJHRWEYAU” Hotel, who you are going to stay in. It got 0.1 stars out of 6, so it is very good :D
The city with too many citizens will force their own culture down your trout. Some will sing badly. Some will do.... er..... "testing their axe" (Darkmanian slang for “murdering you with an axe”) on you. With a population of 10069,3 million, this is the smallest town to host the biggest event in the world.

• Venue And Stage?

The venue will be the “well built” WeDontHaveAnameForThisArena Arena. Its just got rebuild from scratch, so it can no fit more than 12345 individuals.

The stage is built using the most advanced Vartugian tech. We now got light! More you want?

• Who will host this glorious propaganda event?

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaackieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam, link here with a traditional Vartugia Wedding drees will be the only host for the event. She is known for many thing, like hosting “My Man Is A Walrus, Help” and “All Hail Our Tree”.

• How will the Postcard look?

Postcards are skipped, `cause Y'all need not some sh*t someone made, y`all need tho worship Filler-Man

• Hostingportifolio

Nothing, now go and make me host this sh*t! Why do you think I keep biding? Because im stupdid?!?

As the player behind me: Only the 39th WHF.
Last edited by Vartugia on Sat May 12, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Puppet of Darkmania

You are reading this signature, didn't you? If so, then have a nice day, and may whatever you believe in bless you.

Besen
Envoy

Founded: Mar 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Sat May 12, 2018 10:52 am

Semi Two.

Welcome to the second semi-final of Besarfest, our new method of selecting our Worldvision act. Another three songs are presented tonight and they will rely on your votes to get through to the final.

01 • Celine, "We Are The Fighters"
Listen to the song here.

02 • Danielle Mirone, "Vibe"
Listen to the song here.

03 • Senia & Raquel Bontis, "Animals"
Listen to the song here.

The VOTING IN THIS SEMI HAS CLOSED.
The release of the three songs from semi 3 will be around 20:00 BST, the same Friday as the voting closes.[/size]
Last edited by Besen on Fri May 18, 2018 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Official Host Bid • Besen 65

Postby Besen » Sat May 12, 2018 11:38 am

Welcome to Lipa!

The official host bid for Lipa, Besen - In WV65. "Come Along!"

Lipa is a magnificent city, full of culture and history. The modernisation in the 80's made Lipa one of the most technologically advanced nations in the world. You can find so much to do here in Lipa, perhaps go for a cold swim by the River Anis, play Kreballis (soccer/football) in the many stadiums we have to offer. Whatever it is- Lipa has got it. Let's take a look at how Besen will host the contest.

What is our venue?

The Starlight Arena was built in 1994 to host the national Kreballis championships of that year. It is very large and spacious inside, perfect for the stage that will need to be built. A $5,000,000 budget has been placed- only for the new infrastructure to be built. A further $2,500,000 is for the potential hosting of the contest.

Who are the hosts?

Samantha Jersoin is a WV veteran, being the spokesperson for Besen twice, commentator once, and five-year advocate for Besen in the contest. Hannah Berelie is the talented pop artist that represented Besen at the WHF 38 in Britonisea. They both have been briefed about the job and knew what they are doing. Hannah has also been given the fabulous job of Green Room host too!

What will the postcards be?

The theme of this edition's postcards will be Unity! "Come along!" and show us what unites your nations- it could be anything at all!

What will the scoreboard look like?

And finally, our scoreboard! Above is a sneak-peak into what will be created for this edition's graphic design.

Well, that's all the information that we have to give for now, so make sure to leave feedback via TG or discord to let us know, what to change- if we win of course! And we must also encourage you to Vote Lipa, Besen!

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 12, 2018 11:46 am

Besen wrote:(Image)

*Cries in Izmeduan and Darkmanian*
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Kassegrochia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kassegrochia » Sat May 12, 2018 5:29 pm

Nation Name: Kassegrochia
Official Broadcaster: Tre Televisija
Song Title: Soldat
Artist(s) Name(s): Pervej Armija

Tune: The Slot - ''Dead Stars''

Togonistan
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 08, 2016
Benevolent Dictatorship

Postby Togonistan » Sat May 12, 2018 5:34 pm

Kassegrochia wrote:Nation Name: Kassegrochia
Official Broadcaster: Tre Televisija
Song Title: Soldat
Artist(s) Name(s): Pervej Armija

Tune: The Slot - ''Dead Stars''

Got these guys under my wing

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Sat May 12, 2018 9:56 pm

Before you read this post, I aim to stress to you that the betting odds I present to you here are NOT wholly representative of my actual opinion of your song or even your nation. This is just a fun thing I had in mind I proposed in the discord chat as WV odds were done as early as WV36/37 by a nation named Talvezout. These odds are determined by your tune, voting history, your IC actions, etc. However, I am stressing now that these odds are not my OOC reflection of you. This is absolutely and purely IC (and IC wise, the site is a punters' haven where betting-minded fans have collated Izmeduan bookies odds and synthesized them here for you), but if these odds prove to be controversial, I am willing to replace this post with me begging for Izmepisma votes.

Otherwise, enjoy :)

www.klarete.iz - Your Source for Izmeduan TV and Entertainment Betting
(fancy logo eventually lol)

WorldVision 65: The Early State of Play

The dust has settled on WorldVision 64 as the committee have been at work setting up the upcoming WorldVision Song Contest. Many nations have already confirmed their intent to participate and have steadily released their entries. We here at Klarete have been tracking these early bird nations and our thoughts are slowly being collated. Just as fast as us punters, the Izmeduan bookies have been quickly setting up an outright win market. With the help of many of our loyal readers and in conjunction with some of these bookies, we present to you Klarete's collation of the WorldVision odds.

WIN MARKET
Todlichebujoku 8/1
Darkmania 9/1
Britonisea 10/1
Besen 13/1
Normandy and Picardy 15/1
Mister X 15/1
Togonistan 15/1
Mercedini 18/1
Mabuhay Land 20/1
Kalosia 20/1
Nekoni 22/1
Adab 25/1
Antahbrantahstan 25/1
Izmedu 25/1
Kaspania 33/1
Amenria 40/1
Nightom 40/1
Oscioru 43/1
Nusalia 45/1
Lons 45/1
Indochina and Thailand 75/1
Ardoki 80/1
Proluvia 100/1
Kassegrochia 100/1
Saviera 200/1
Merecendi 250/1
Vartugia 400/1

As our column is now being made international, punters from other countries that wish to invest in these nations utilizing Izmeduan odds must take note that the outright win market for WorldVision is often volatile and unpredictable even right up to the night of the event itself, an adage which holds true in these early stages. Our current advisory is to keep a close watch of key national selections and watch out for debutantes that present us with entries that could well have the potential to surprise the scoreboard.

The current favorite to win the contest is Todlichebujoku. Their status is off the back of a strong edition of Sinun Valintasi, through which TOBUK has engaged in a promotional drive and is currently seeking international jury votes. The second favorite is Darkmania, launching up to the near top of the odds off the back of a tune that has caused a strong market reaction as well as a proven history in the World Hit Festival. The third favorite is Britonisea, who are hotly tipped to do well and depending on the entry, could win three times on the trot. Many of the top 10 fancies (Besen, Normandy and Picardy, Mister X, or Togonistan) are those with currently active national finals or with proven voting histories. Thus, is it especially important to take caution when backing or laying these nations, as nations will inevitably contract or drift depending on the chosen entries and the competition.

These odds will solidify further as we get more entries and nations. As always, do keep the discussion going.

(OOC: still deciding if to make new posts or just regularly update this one. watch the space.)
Last edited by Izmedu on Sun May 13, 2018 12:34 am, edited 9 times in total.
THE DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF IZMEDU
WorldVision Song Contest - World Hit Festival

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sat May 12, 2018 11:46 pm

Nation Name: Darkmania
Official Broadcaster: DaTV
Song Title: Let`s Dance!
Artist(s) Name(s): Därnaria

Tune: Eleni Foureira – Fuego
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Merecendi-
Attaché

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Merecendi- » Sun May 13, 2018 12:23 am

Merecendi si back
"Mister Indecisive" to the tune of Secret Combination by Kalomira

pending time organization but heyyyy chances are good, aren't they

Todlichebujoku
Senator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Todlichebujoku » Sun May 13, 2018 12:24 am

Merecendi- wrote:Merecendi si back
"Mister Indecisive" to the tune of Secret Combination by Kalomira

pending time organization but heyyyy chances are good, aren't they

Can confirm this exists
早晨!ToBu for short.

Vartugia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 12, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Vartugia » Sun May 13, 2018 12:33 am

We send "Love yourself", sung by the band KZXJSDFTUGRDSYRTYUITUGDLHUIOUESYUFGHIRGDFTRTYHUJUHIGETUHLIL.

Tune is Foster The People - Pumped up Kicks, but its a Shittyflute-version.
Puppet of Darkmania

You are reading this signature, didn't you? If so, then have a nice day, and may whatever you believe in bless you.

Darkmania
Ambassador

Postby Darkmania » Sun May 13, 2018 12:37 am

Vartugia wrote:We send "Love yourself", sung by the band KZXJSDFTUGRDSYRTYUITUGDLHUIOUESYUFGHIRGDFTRTYHUJUHIGETUHLIL.

Tune is Foster The People - Pumped up Kicks, but its a Shittyflute-version.

*(Facepalms in Darkmanain)*

Son, (I am the master btw), i am disappointed in you. I HAVE NO FAITH IN YOU.
26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

Axuva
Envoy

Founded: Feb 22, 2018
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Axuva » Sun May 13, 2018 12:53 am

Nation Name: Axuva
Official Broadcaster: WEN (Worldwide Entertainment Network)
Song Title: Hold You Closer
Artist(s) Name(s): 5Wonder5
Tune: "Would You Mind" by PRETTYMUCH
Axuva Today Network [ATN] Today we announce that the Axuvian Government now recognizes The Russian Language as an Official Language, Korean and English were spoken in the beginning, but there were Russians too, russians were forgotten and their language were not recognized due to the things they did in the past, but now their language is a official language of Axuva, and there will now be 3 official languages instead of two.

Besen
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Besen » Sun May 13, 2018 4:39 am

Qualifier from Semi Final One!

After reciveving votes from many international juries and your votes at home, we can confirm that a qualifier has been chosen- and they won both the juries and tele-voters.

Hannah, singing "No Reason to Lie."
Listen here.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012

BITC IN MELTDOWN?

Postby Britonisea » Sun May 13, 2018 1:41 pm

Britannual News
BITC IN MELTDOWN AHEAD OF 65TH WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST

City: Telm City, Britonisea

According to insider information, BITC (Britonisea International Television Corporation) - who is in charge - is finding it very difficult to live up to the expectation from the nation ahead of the 65th iteration of the WorldVision Song Contest.

An insider leaked earlier today that the BITC are considering three different artists to represent Britonisea at the WorldVision Song Contest 65, explaining that it is between a male, female and a duo of two females. However, BITC are not sure whether either any of three artists they have picked is perfect for Britonisea at this stage. The insider said that "Because of the recent success Britonisea has had, BITC are incredibly under pressure to make sure that the nation does well, even if it does not win. BITC want to enjoy themselves, but can't because they need to somehow keep up the good results." According to Klarete, an Izmeduan betting site, Britonisea is 10/1 to win (3rd place amongst all confirmed nations) despite the fact Britonisea is yet to reveal anything about it's intentions for WorldVision 65.

Britonisea has enjoyed a three edition streak of top 2 places, something that has shocked not only the broadcaster, but the nation. In the last two editions, Britonisea did a "Kishrael", winning consecutively, something that hasn't been doing for 30 editions exactly. Frida Grover won with 98 points, while Vha Mehlodhivestoile victor, Taron Woods, won WV64 with 117 points. Vha Mehlodhivestoile, after only three editions, have contributed to two of Britonisea's wins, proving the format of the show to be very successful. BVC tried in 2018 to make the contest similar to 2016 again, when Mini Surrey North ended up winning it after the 2017 edition was criticised for being "too much" and lead to Britonisea only receiving 9th at WorldVision.

The BITC recently have been enjoying the success that has come from broadcasting the WorldVision Song Contest, with the 63rd WorldVision Song Contest giving them a rating of 9.91 million (11.98 million peak) and the most recent edition giving them a rating of 10.43 million (14.42 million peak), which is the highest since WorldVision 57 when Britonisea last hosted. BITC suddenly not doing well will most definitely impact those ratings.

In all, BITC has promised "a great show from Britonisea in WorldVision 65".
WINNER OF THE 112ND WORLDVISION SONG CONTEST
LISTEN NOW: KIANA KNIGHT - SAYONARA

Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Nightom
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 02, 2014
Ex-Nation

JAXEL WYKEHAM TO WORLDVISION

Postby Nightom » Sun May 13, 2018 1:57 pm

Nightom's Representative Revealed!
WELCOME JAXEL WYKEHAM TO WORLDVISION

Jaxel Wykeham has just been revealed as the Nightom representative. His song will be revealed at a later date. You can find the backing track to his song below! Jaxel has said that he will be going for Nightom's 2nd win; 20 editions after their debut, and 10 editions after their first win, and last participation.

More information to be revealed later this week, with information on the 66th WorldVision Song Contest coming up also.

Nation Name: Nightom
Official Broadcaster: KVC
Song Title: TBA
Artist(s) Name(s): Jaxel Wykeham

Tune: Robert DeLong - Favourite Colour Is Blue

Lons
Spokesperson

Founded: May 07, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Lons » Sun May 13, 2018 2:37 pm

tl;dr: yadda yadda, lonish nf

With the re-entry of Lons into the WorldVision contest, a decision has been made to improve upon the meagre results of the country's past in the contest. LAU, broadcaster of the contest in Lons has organized the Fiutlî Dunun, where several reknowned Lonish artists are competing to become the first Lonish entry in quite some time.

A - Pêntinâ - Take a Chance - Tune: Kesha - Learn To Let Go

B - Nene - Sun - Tune: Lady Gaga - Just Another Day

C - Geliâ Nâlvon - I Hope Not - Tune: Caro Emerald - Excuse My French

D - Tinysoul - Everything - Tune: Cold War Kids - Love Is Mystical

You may vote by sending me a TG, Discord message, or a carrier pidgeon containing/carrying your preferential order of songs. They'll be combined with Lonish judges votes to produce the winner of the Fiutlî Dunun, the Lonish entry to WV65! (There'll be a more interesting option next time around, I assure you (: )

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates