NATION

PASSWORD

Hmm

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Pargesia
Attaché

Founded: Mar 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Hmm

Postby Pargesia » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:31 am

|| Breaking the Skyline ||
Turning up the heat between him and the other (uninterested) him in the hallway.

City of New Strade
Ossorian-Shalumite Friendship School

"From the first day in our high-school, we can't be-lieve that we've almost reached the end of the line."

"Though from the start we fail and flunk our goals. Des-pite the trou-bles we've faced, we-still think ev-'ry-thing is fine."

"Mem-'ries we've-collected! Mo-ments we've che-rished! Let's this do this again. For one more ti-me!"

"Stop singing that song, Kellan. We're still sophomore."

Pfft. Yeah, whatever 'Mom'.

Or should I say 'Fuck off, Ashley.' That song was by Julius Man.

You know what, I'll tell him. I'm not gonna keep it in my mind like usual so,

"Fuck off."

Can't I, Kellan Wade Rutledge, President of the Book Club, have the basic right of suffering LSS?

"Just stop. No more singing."

Pushover and sourpuss. Two things Ashley Haynes will always be. Even if she needed to be the opposite, she'll always bounce back to who she is. Wonder why I'm friends with her sometimes.

"Maidin mhaith!"

Oh fuck! Now I remember.

"Ashley! Help!" I'm gonna hide behind Ashley. I need her to hide me from that Ossorian meathead.

Wait, no! Ashley don't go to him! I'm right behind you!

"C'mon Kellan, let's just get this over with. We don't want him nosing around later at lunchtime."

No! No! No! I don't care if I have. To. Pull. You.

Fuck!

Why is Ashley jacked up? She's a woman. I should go to the gym one of these days.

Oh no, that's a bad idea. HE will be there.

HE who torments my way home. HE who keeps sending me messages at night on B-Board when I'm trying to sleep. HE who embarrasses himself and me in the process.

HE. HE. HE

"Hey Nevan!"

Oh no! Don't you dare, Ashley-

"You wanna talk to Kellan?"

"Grand!"

"Fuck no Ashley. Fuck no Nevan." I'm standing my ground on this one. I can't just let Nevan look at me like a piece of meat. I'm a civilized individual, not some male prostitute for every guy who gives me that look.

Ugh!

I really want to kick him where the sun never shines and rip that smug off his face. He's probably thinking that I'll say yes to him this time.

"Howaya, Kellan?"

"Howaya am I? Well, how about...NONE. OF. YOUR. BUS-I-NESS!" That's right! I'm gonna bite back. I ain't gonna fall for your oozing masculinity, practically musk. I ain't gonna be one of those guys who just fall in love at first sight.

"Sorry, Nevan. He has blue balls right now."

FUCK YOU ASHLEY!

"SHUT UP ASHLEY! DON'T LISTEN TO HIM NEVAN!" I'M SO GONNA PUSH HER LATER AT THE GYM. I don't care if her face gets caught on the treadmill. She deserves it. Big time.

"Fadhb ar bith!"

This cocky fuckboy should go away and, I don't know, fuck other boys?

Isn't that how it has been for him? Not that I'd care. Obviously.

"Kellan, Nevan said 'no problem' if that's making you frown like an old lady."

OLD LADY?! FUCK. YOU.

"I'm really sorry, Nevan. I think it's a bad time right now for you and...Him to interact. Anyway, we got classes and the bell will-"

"RRIIIIINNNNGGG!"

And we're saved by the bell!

"But you and Kellan are gonna have the same class anyway."

Wait what- Oh fuck! Oh fuck me!

No!

It's Tuesday! That means English with...

"Cheers! Tis fine. I like Kellan bold."

Bold? BOLD?! I'M NOT GONNA GET NAKED FOR- Oh.

Ah. That bold.

Fucking Ossorian English slangs.

"Bye! Have fun you two!"

"FUCK YOU ASHLEY!" If I could throw some bombs at her like in Arzell. I don't care if we share Shalumite ancestry, she's a bitch.

But she's something I need to deal with later. For now, I should leave before-

"Wait!"

What the- Nevan! He's holding my hand!

"Let go of my hand, Nevan." And he still has that smug smile on his face. Fuck. Why does he have to be cute?

"What if I don't want to, Kellan?"

Fuck. Off. Ugh!

Tsk. At this rate, we'll be late for class.

"Just. Just. Let's go. We need to go before Mister Petrikov punishes us."

"Lead the way, cutie."

I prefer him speaking in Ossorian. That way, I won't immediately understand what he's saying. But I'm impressed. He's speaking a lot more English than usual. Suppose he realized how stupid he is for not knowing more about one of our national languages. I pride myself in knowing the municipal languages of Russian and Syaran. Most of my classmates in all of our language classes think they only need to learn English and Ossorian. Well, that's very lazy of them.

"Peace in Ossoria!"

"Peace in Shalum!"

"Peace in Arzell!"

Oh not, these idiots again. For the third time this month.

"Peace in Ossoria!"

"Peace in Shalum!"

"Peace in Arzell!"

Don't they realize they're cutting classes?

Actually, they ARE cutting classes. They're doing it on purpose.

So they do have brains after all. They're smart enough to get their way out of class and avoid their quizzes and get special homeworks at the end of the day without detention.

Boy.

Wherever this school is going, it's gonna be somewhere that smells like a dead homosexual donkey's asshole.

"Peace in Ossoria!"

"Feck, get that Shalumite hussy!"

What?

"GAAAH!"

He's got a knife! And he- He's- Aiming it at me!

"AAH!" FUCK ME! I'M GONNA-

"GAA- OFPH."

Wait.

What. No.

What's going on?

Wait, I should open my eyes.

Oh. I'm- My hands are fine. My arms. My body. My face. No blood. That's good. But where's-

"PLEASE STOP! I'M SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

WHOSE BOYFRIEND?!

MY BOYFRIEND?!

Ah. HE. HIM. Nevan. There he is. Choking that guy who almost stabbed- Oh fuck!

"GLACH! UGH!"

"STOP NEVAN! YOU'VE SUBDUED HIM!" Oh my God. He's going to kill him! I should- I need to call for help, "SOMEBODY CALL MISTER MCLAUGHLIN!" I hope he gets here quick.

No.

No, he's not gonna make it in time.

"SOMEBODY, ANYBODY! STOP NEVAN!"

"I'm gonna kill you!"

"STOP NEVAN!" Oh fuck. Oh no. He's really gonna kill him.

"I'm gonna. Kill you!"

"Stad! Stad! Stad!" Oh Gods, don't do it Nevan.

Hey!

Somebody's- A lot of...Bodies coming here.

"Stad. Nevan. You gonna kill yer man there.."

Ah. It's his buddies in the football team.

"That's it. Grand, Nevan."

Oh thank the Gods. He's letting him go.

"Very grand, Nevan."

I've never seen them up close. I don't even know them. I just watch their games and usually Nevan comes my way at every end but he never talked about his teammates.

"C'mon, Nevan. We don't garda giving out on us."

But I have to say, this is eye candy. They're all eye candy.

"You're gonna be late for class though."

OH FUCK!

I ALMOST FORGOT!

I NEED TO RUN AND-

WHAT THE-

NEVAN?!

NOT MY HAND AGAIN!

"LET GO OF ME! MISTER PETRIKOV'S CLASS-"

"Stop, Kellan. You're not going anywhere without me."

"Nevan, you two should go. We are gonna keep this brutal slag here until the guarda comes."

Yeah, that's right. Let's listen to that good-looking blondie and leave.

"No, we'll stay."

WHAT?!

"BUT WE'RE GONNA BE LATE-"

"I SAY WE STAY, KELLAN!"

I- I- I will not- I am not- I cannot- I- Oh fuck.

"Fine. But don't talk to me when we're sent to detention." That should keep him quiet for a while. Now, I'll just- Tsk. I'll just- Ugh. Why is he not letting me go? I'm just gonna go to a bathroom.

"Let go, I need to go to the bathroom." And what's with that look on his face? I know I hate his smug but I hate angry people. I don't wanna be near them. Don't wanna be like them. They're prone to blowing up and, sometimes, blow up other people.

"I go with you."

What? Is he listening to himself? Why should I- Ugh.

You know what. I'm done.

"Fine, whatever. I just need to go to the bathroom." I'm sure he's gonna let go of me when I take a piss. He's perverted but not THAT perverted.

But this is weird. Him holding my hand. Me going to bathroom. People still watching us. Yup. All of those students cutting classes taking us in. Probably thinking about something perverted. We look like we're up to something no good and it's not the other sense of the phrase. The more sexual sense.

Now that we're in, no people around, everything's good!

Now I'll- Oh. I'll- Oh no. He's not letting me go!

"I need to pee, Nevan."

"Then go. I stay behind you."

What.

The.

Fuck?!
Last edited by Pargesia on Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:23 am, edited 18 times in total.
Hi! I am the RPer behind the
Kingdom of Pargesia: Factbook

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:02 am

|| The Perving ||
On their social media while in detention.

City of New Strade
Room 205 "Detention Room"

Kellan Wade Rutledge
Student at OSFS

Birthday: March 2003

Place of residence: Greater New Strade

Interests: Books, music, and more books.

Likes: OSFC, Julius Man, New Strade Public Library, The Bending Joint, and 100+ others...

PRIVATE
Timeline can be viewed by Buddies only

This service is licensed for social networking by the Ministry of Information.

Nevan Conrad
Student at OSFS

Birthday: October 2001

Place of residence: Baile Nua

Interests: Kellan Wade Rutledge, Ossorian Football, Hurling, Learning English

Likes: Kellan Wade Rutledge, Mary's English Tutorials, New Strade OFC, The Pargesian Monarchy, and 200+ others...

PRIVATE
Timeline can be viewed by Buddies only

Last edited by Pargesia on Wed May 02, 2018 12:39 am, edited 14 times in total.

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:22 am

|| An Unfortunate Encounter ||
Somebody is following Kellan on his way home. Is it Nevan or someone else?

City of New Strade
Alter Street

"I have no doubts, Mary." I'm positive that I know who that hooded weirdo is. He's been following since I passed a block.

HE. HIM. But why?

I saw him playing football with his buddies. And he probably does that every day after class. Why is he here now?

And he is wearing the same clothes our activist schoolmates were wearing. Black all over with matching gloves, sunglasses, and a bandanna for a face-mask. Even his shoes.

Speaking of activist schoolmates, I was surprised that the guy who tried to stab me earlier was an outsider. Some hobbo the protesters picked up from the street for their demonstrations who turned out to be a former clerk at Cross' Supermarket. He was fired because he harassed people with English names. They explained that they were helping the guy by paying him and ask him to participate in their protest in return.

I'm starting to think that you're being paranoid.

"Pfft." And a snort to that. It's not paranoia. If anything, it's concern.

"You know, you should enjoy. Might as well fuck the guy if that's what he wants."

NO! NO! NO!

"I WILL NOT FUCK THAT DOUCHEBAG!" THAT'S THE LAST THING I'LL EVER DO ON THIS EARTH, EVEN IF ME AND HIM WERE THE LAST PEOPLE ON EARTH. Anyway, it's useless. He's not a woman. I'm not a woman. The human race already ended at that point.

"DON'T SCREAM! Don't forget we're on the phone. That hurts. Anyway, it might stop him from chasing you.

Hmm...That's actually a good point.

If you allow him a one night stand with you then it's all over.

That's a great idea! Only if sex wasn't the catch. Eww. I'm not gonna let him have a piece of me.

"But then...I'm gonna be fucked."

"So? You've been ranting about him for long. You want to get rid of him."

"But-"

"It shouldn't be difficult. I mean, you're not a virgin. Right?"

Well...I'm...Is it counted even? Well, if a virgin means not fucked in the ass then I suppose.

"Nope. I'm a virgin."

"That's the problem."

Yeah. That's the problem. I don't have experience with anal sex. I don't like it. It seemed painful. Especially for guys done by guys. But a lot of guys who had their first time didn't feel the same way after. But the thought of something pushed in my ass for the first time? It's really making me uncomfortable.

"If you're afraid of getting your cherry popped, I suggest you fuck somebody with a small dick."

That's just sad. I'm not gonna go that low for a solution.

"Hell no. That's sad and I'm not that down on the down low. I'm doing my first time the right way."

"So you'll just have sex with Conrad?"

Yeah, that could...I mean- I- Ugh!

"I don't know. I'm just gonna figure it out. I need to think about something right now."

"Alright. I'll leave you to that. Bye!"

"Bye! And thanks!"

That's it for today with Mary. Sad she's in college now. We used to chat at her English tutorial center in town.

Ugh. That's where HE is studying English right now. Well, not 'right now' as in 'right now'. I wonder what made it difficult for him to learn a national language in middle school. He couldn't have dropped out unless he was in some kind of trouble, in school or out. Well, I'm not gonna be surprised. He repeated sophomore because of his bad grades in English, Math, and Science. And he barely passed his other subjects. I saw his grade card when he was too distracted looking at me at lunchtime sometime ago. It's very disappointing. Suppose that's what happens when you invest all of your time in sports.

I used to pity that guy. I first met him in the first day of school. He couldn't keep his eyes of me when Mister Petrikov introduced himself. Then the next several classes we shared.

When it was time to prepare for the next class, he confronted me at my locker. I was surprised. It was so sudden. He just tapped my shoulder and introduced himself with his heavy Ossorian accent. I actually found him very cute back then. And he's already a beautiful man. Then everything changed because of one question. He asked me, 'Wanna fuck?'

I'm not gonna think about what happened next. I swore at him and then he spoke in Ossorian, probably trying to explain himself. Then I screamed that he should go back to middle school or learn English at Mary's before he talked to me again.

A week later or so, I was surprised to see him there at Mary's when I passed by.

He always looked at me with that idiotic smile and hypnotic gaze. So I wasn't sure if he is happy about being there or me looking straight at him. He's been studying English with Mary's grandmother, Missus Enrigh. A former English teacher at OSFS. She's still limber and I admire that in old people. I appreciate that they make the most of what time they have left before the end.

But sometimes I wonder what Nevan's learning there. When he came up to me the next day in the hallway, smirking at me like a little child with a prank up his sleeve, ready to be deployed. This I thought back then and it made me look at him carefully and I mean really carefully. So I was busy looking for something out of place before he could do anything about it. In the end, I found nothing but some strands popping up and a smolder that I just discovered. I really believed that he has something hiding somewhere in his body. Whatever it was, there was none. The only thing he did next was lean a bit closer, pushing me against a locker, and breath against my ear. He whispered, 'Wanna have a quick one?'

English improved. It was kinda funny actually.

Wait.

HOLD ON!

I'm not supposed to feel comfortable with that thought.

I'm supposed to hate HIM. HE. HE. HE. HIM THAT I HATE VERY MUCH.

Speaking of, he's still following me.

Well, at least he's not some weird stalker who I don't know.

You know what, I'll call him. I still don't like whatever he's doing. It's super weird and he never did this before.

I'm gonna look for his number. It's hard since I listed it under a name I promised myself that I'll forget.

It's not like I use the number. In fact, this is the first time.

And there. So I named it "Ossorian Dickhead."

Now, let's dial up this fucker.

For effect, I'm gonna turn around and look at him. It's gonna be so epic.

He's so stupid to think that I'll be fooled by his bullshit stalker...Shit. Bullshit stalkershit.

And we're on the line.

"Tráthnóna maith! Hi Kellan! What do you want? Ah. Anything you want."

"Keep your pants on, pervert. I got you in your little act."

"What do you mean?"

"You know what I'm talking about. I could see you here right in front of me."

"I don't understand."

"What do you mean 'I don't understand?' You're right here in front of me. In fact, you're looking right now. Just standing there like some weirdo. I could see you holding-"

Wait.

He's not holding anything.

He's just standing there.

Fuck.

"Sorry but I'm in my shite. I don't understand."

"Ha-Ha!" great laugh, Kellan, "I'm just...Kidding. He-He!"

I need to get out of here.

"Okay?"

"Bye!"

"Wait-"

Fuck!

Should I run?

Oh fuck! FUCK! HE'S RUNNING!

SHIT!

RUN!

BUT I NEED TO FIND SOMEPLACE TO HIDE!

FUCK!

WHY DID I WALK HERE?!

RUN! RUN!

THIS AREA IS FULL OF CONDEMNED HOUSING.

NOBODY'S GONNA BE HERE.

WHAT THE FUCK!

RUN! RUN! RUN!

Maybe I could lose him if I find that alleyway to Baile Park. That might discourage him.

A lot of people should be walking around there at this time.

The dusk looks great so they must be there.

Yeah, this might-

Oh fuck.

WHERE DID THESE BAGS OF TRASH CAME FROM?

OH SHIT.

HE CORNERED ME.

"What the- Hey!" he fucking pushed me to the ground, "Ow."

What is he- Why is he taking off his-

Oh.

No!

NO!

NO! NO! NO!

I need to get out of here. I need to stand up-

"Agh," he's- He's stepping on my-, "Fucking pervert! Get your foot off my groin. It hurts."

Is he- That is his-

"Oh please, not that. Anything but that."

"Don't worry. I'm not gonna do you tonight, but we'll do something you won't forget.
Last edited by Pargesia on Sat May 12, 2018 10:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:33 pm

|| Finding Kellan ||
It did not take much effort. Only much patience.

City of New Strade
Alter Street

Ashley Haynes
Student at OSFS

Birthday: April 2003

Place of residence: Greater New Strade

Interests: Science, physical fitness, women, dogs.

Likes: OSFC, TRAIN New Srtade, Blender, PEPA - New Strade, and 50+ others...

Ashley Haynes posted on March 14, 2018 at 4:46 PM

Kellan where the heck are you?

1 like

Kellan Wade Rutledge (March 14, 2018 at 6:46 PM)

Umm...Home?

Ashley Haynes (March 14, 2018 at 6:48 PM)

cool. ive been waiting on b board.

Load old posts...

Last edited by Pargesia on Wed May 02, 2018 12:44 am, edited 4 times in total.

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:21 am

|| Good Ol' Buzzboard ||
B-Board feed in Kellan's account between five o'clock and eight at night.

City of New Strade
205A 41st Street

╰★╮
B-Board

Buzz
Kellan

@KellanWade | Buzzes 358 | Follows 64 | Followers 78

Ash
March 14 2018 5:20 PM

@Ash143

@KellanWade Kellan where the heck are you?

14 ♢ BUZZUP - 2 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 20 ☆ REBUZZ

Kellan
March 14 2018 6:47 PM

@KellanWade

@Ash143 See my comment on your Memories post.

21 ♢ BUZZUP - 0 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 32 ☆ REBUZZ

IsHeCat
March 14 2018 7:26 PM

@CatHeIs

Heyo Nighto @JaneOdeo #SayingHeyo #HeyoNighto

50 ♢ BUZZUP - 5 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 41 ☆ REBUZZ

MOIPrivateSecretary
March 14 2018 7:30 PM

@MOIPrivateSecretary

@CatNialláin Sorry Ma'am, we don't have the power to revoke bizz permits. If u want, ask @Mintaxprisec for more. #TheBendingJoint

169 ♢ BUZZUP - 345 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 273 ☆ REBUZZ

MOIDeputyPrivateSecretary
March 14 2018 7:35 PM

@MOIDeputyPrivateSecretary

@CatNialláin What @MOIPrivateSecretary said. #TheBendingJoint

479 ♢ BUZZUP - 482 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 154 ☆ REBUZZ

Nevan Conrad
March 14 2018 8:09 PM

@NevanPetarConrad

@MOIDeputyPrivateSecretary that is a long email and account name

29 ♢ BUZZUP - 0 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 3 ☆ REBUZZ

Nevan Conrad
March 14 2018 8:14 PM

@NevanPetarConrad

@KellanWade please dont sinezone me

19 ♢ BUZZUP - 2 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 26 ☆ REBUZZ

Éamann Enrigh
March 14 2018 8:28 PM

@ÉamannEnrigh

@MaryEnrigh Emry, look at my new profile pic. As you kids say, it is lit. #StillGotIt #FeelingYoung

3.87k ♢ BUZZUP - 241 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 6.48k ☆ REBUZZ

Mary Enrigh
March 14 2018 8:32 PM

@MaryEnrigh

I have a feeling that #TheBendingJoint is not gonna go away soon enough.

40 ♢ BUZZUP - 9 ♢ BUZZDOWN - 37 ☆ REBUZZ

See more buzzes (69)

© 2018 B-Board About | Help | Terms | Privacy | Blog | Status | Apps | Jobs | Marketing | Businesses | Developers

Last edited by Pargesia on Thu May 03, 2018 8:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:27 am

|| The New Strade Lighthouse ||
Not really in New Strade. In fact, it is outside city limits, but people call it the same.

Maldorian Beach
2 Seaside Road

"I saw something, right above a tree."

A house, two storey and at least a dozen windows. Wooden, bricked and painted sky blue and white. The man who built this house wanted it to complement his surroundings, perfect colors for a home on a cliff next to the sea. He was lucky to have bought the land immediately after the local authorities demolished the old lighthouse that stood on the cliff. Lucky to have a good eye, a wife.

"Is that a man, who could it be?"

The man and his wife, in a house on a beach by the sea. They have children and raised them, adults with their very own lives in the deep jungle of glass towers and various noises. A life the man and his wife did not like and so they stayed, even if they were invited by their children to join them.

"I stopped to take a looksie."

Life is not just life, it is death too. But the creation of life and itself continues, new lives created and old lives taken away every day. Life that the man, now old, does not like.

"But the man, who could it be,"

"Tim, where are you?!" An old man shouted, stumbling on the rocky flat of his lawn. He lost sight of his grandson after talking with the mailman on today's hearsay, a subject he found interesting than newspapers like The National Shoutyman or any unopened mail from the local Christian church waiting for him. Then a boy appeared, emerging slowly as he panted and climbed up from down the road that led to town. 'The Boy' shouted "Here Pa!" And then, "Where have you been?" asked 'The Old Man', stern in his look at the approaching boy who seemed unsure to his elder's question. "I was visiting. Um. A friend." The Boy answered, looking down on the road pavement. The Old Man took The Boy's chin with his right hand.

The Old Man's index, forefinger and thumb held The Boy's chin as he darted at his eyes. He inspected The Boy's face, wondering if this 'Friend' has done anything to The Boy. And he found nothing. The Old Man released The Boy's face, mostly satisfied and still concerned.

"Now, you're not supposed to go out at this time. It is still seven o'clock, you're allowed to go out at eight." The Old Man proclaimed, reaffirming one of his rules on The Boy. "But what's the difference? It's just dozen of minutes awa-" The Boy said, interrupted and unable to finish what he was saying as he was pulled by his grandfather inside 'The House', 'Number 2'. The Boy scratched the right arm of The Old Man with his hands, being pulled by the ears is not really pleasant but what would an old man know? He did the same to his son, The Boy's father, when he was in The Boy's age.

"DIFFERENCE DOESN'T MATTER, what's important is that you disobeyed MY rules. AND you're JUST TEN YEARS-OLD!" The Old Man declaimed. He Ignored The Boy's scratches, it was harmless. If anything, the Boy's 'scratching' is best described as 'wiping'. The Old Man snorted as he listened to that jazz music that kept playing, just coming from inside his house. He said, "Hmm. Radio's not loud enough."

Whitebeach Provincial District
Whitebeach Lighthouse, 2 Seaside Road

"I saw something, right above a tree."

A man from the Provincial District Center walked towards the lighthouse, ready to inspect the facility. The local authorities are concerned of the recent reports of break-ins nearby. Any damage to the lighthouse's beacon might trouble, not only the town and the political careers of relevant authorities, but the ships that are guided by this enlightening tower. It is enough for them to maintain the entire place with provincial treasury despite the fact that it was the capital's immediate response to some sinking ship in the area.

He could hear the radio on. Unknown to the Man From The Municipal Hall, a somebody turned it on. Something is waiting inside.

"Was nowhere to be seen."

The Man entered the lighthouse. He turned on his flashlight and cleared the darkness in front of him, at least everything the flashlight can illuminate wherever he pointed it at.

"I saw a man, right above a tree."

Something moved up the winding stairs, The Man noticed. He is unsure stared at the stairs that led towards the lighthouse's beacon up high. He checked out the rust on the stairs, red and prominent, a warning as it seems.

"Is that a man, what could it be?"

Suddenly.

"Grrrrrrr."

The Man noticed.

"Looked at me and screamed."

The Man looked up, carefully approaching the stairs, unaware of what is up there, afraid of whatever it is.

"I saw a man, right above a tree."

"Grrrrrrr."

The Man noticed. Something began to move downward.

"Looked and took me."

The Man ran outside and closed the door, tripped on a rock and rolled down several feet down the hill. He grasped the soil below his hands. He looked back at the lighthouse, only to see a silhouette at the top. Menacingly looking at him as emphasized every time the light shines at it as it slowly revolves.
Last edited by Pargesia on Tue May 01, 2018 11:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Sun May 13, 2018 12:14 am

|| Oh Shit, it's Monday ||
It's just another Monday for a particular resident in 205A 41st Street, New Strade.

City of New Strade
205A 41st Street

No day is bad for Kellan Wade Rutledge, the cutest nerd of Ossorian-Shalumite Friendship School.

He has always doubted the unthinkable, especially the magical truth that spoke of nonsense.

It lays out that every person has his or her bad day.

It is nothing but pure Pargesian bullshit. And it is an urban legend that Pargesians made, particularly an Ossorian city boy who plays pirate and his friend, a talking Shalumite dog. And they loved the creative innovation very much that they believed it and it became fact in its own right.

There was no doubt in his mind about this. That was until he saw the date in his phone.

It wasn't exactly the day of the month or the time, but the weekday.

"Oh shit, it's Monday."

He takes it all back. Monday is his bad day.

He jumped off his bed and rushed to take a bath. He needs more time to prepare for this wretched day that he knew will bring much misfortunate and danger to his poor delicate being and soul, if there is even such a thing as soul.

More time than any regular day. Time for the morning, the bus trip to school, the classes, recess, the classes, lunch, dismissal, and dinnertime.

He reminded himself that everything will be fine once he gets in his bed tonight. Only then.

Only then he could kiss Monday goodbye and make love to good his old pal Tuesday. And that's fine, he's gay anyway. Unless Tuesday's a fat old trucker from New Kenlis. Hell no!

So that means no jerking off this morning either.

"Fuck. I have a boner." And it's nice and stiff.

He thought that the New Kenlis truckers would turn him off but a bunch of muscular hairy men appeared in his mind. Where did they come from?!

"Curse you, Monday!"

Kellan had a hard time applying body soap, feeling the leathery sensation every time his soapy loofa made contact with his body. Better though than hands since scratchy is better than silky with his hands in this situation.

He usually uses hands since loofa is apparently host to a lot of germs, according to a study he read online. Of course it has been verified, he checked it with a question in Epiphany and double checked with a question on AskaBloga. Two troves of wisdom treasure.

Using his hands on his body...He knew very well that in all things, one thing led to another.

But forget about that! This is all for his sake. Better that he can't masturbate than suffering the consequences of shooting with slight difficulty, that will become huge when burning pain emerges and intensifies in his urethra.

He knew very well what happened the last Monday he masturbated. The feelings he experienced was intense, concentrated deep within his balls.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGH! My penis! Why?! WHY?! But why he said 'penis' instead of 'balls', confuses him. He promised himself to research later online.

Ah, but he could still remember how it all happened. He cried and he was naked. He rushed to the kitchen to get relief from the fridge. A bag full of ice, it was.

AAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGHH! PENIS-PEEENIS-PEEEENNIISS!

Which made it worse.

Mom, Kellan is naked! He's singing about his penis!

KELLAN! WHY ARE YOU NAKED IN MY KITCHEN?!

A whole lot worse.

Shaking his head to forget about the memory, he dried himself and spared no time to throw the towel in the hamper along with his clothes. But instead of the hamper, his mind forgot to include his towel and instead placed it on the top. Careless to realize that this top is the lid of the water container of his toilet. Too careless to put the toilet lid down.

As soon as he slammed his door shut in his hurry, the towel slipped to its disgusting doom.

PLOP

Inside the toilet.

Kellan checked the time in his phone.

5:30

Monday's just begun and he's already feeling something has gone wrong.

CRASH

Kellan's nose twitched as he heard something break outside his window.

He ran to his window and saw a gaping hole in the glass. He panicked and opened it up to see who did it. But he couldn't see anything.

His heart raced. Pumping and pumping, feeling it beat in his ears.

Where is the projectile?

Who would even do such a thing to him?

"What happened?" He mumbled, trying to make sense of it all.

Then an acorn hits him in the face.

"What the-"

And he heard the culprit, squeaking loud on the branch where it sat.

"Fucking squirrel."

Kellan threw the acorn back at the squirrel but he missed.

"Fucking-"

It was too late when he heard the cute battle cry of the squirrel as it leaped in the air to attack him.

He looked up at it with fists covering his face, just in time to respond and cry out, "AAAAAHHHH!"

And the squirrel got on his naked body, crawling all over. He struggled to get it off and reached far ends in the effort. And he did more than that.

He shook his body, wiggled his legs, rolled his hips, and threw his arms in the air like he just don't care. But of course he did care, he felt the little critter get inside his fluffy long hair.

At the height of his distress, he screamed, "GET OFF ME!"

"Mom! Kellan's naked and dancing in front of an open window!" It's his little sister Annie, youngest of the siblings who were most likely too busy to take notice of his shouts. If they weren't, it wouldn't be just Annie here by his bedroom door right now.

"HELP ME ANNIE!" Kellan screamed, almost in exaltation. Not completely knowing Annie.

What could be his savior is also his annoying little sister.

Annie looked at him with a smile, looking like she wants to laugh but couldn't. Maybe she enjoys it quiet when she witnesses the suffering of other people, especially poor Kellan. Is this even his sister? His own flesh and blood? How could she just stand there and look at him with amusement.

"HELP ME!" He plead to his sister as he felt the squirrel stop somewhere on his pelvis, bucking when he felt it sniff and nose touch his hairy balls. He couldn't help but freeze for a moment until he felt its sharp claws meet his sensitive scrotum.

"HELP-HELP-ME-HELP-ME!" He began to thrust hips in attempt to throw the squirrel off but it grabbed hold of his precious orbs, thankfully not using its paws and by the flexible flesh that connected it to his body.

"MOM! HE'S STILL DANCING!" Annie shouted in glee. Giggling at her older brother moving around like an angry gyrating monkey.

"KELLAN! STOP DANCING IN FRONT OF YOUR WINDOW AND YOUR OWN SISTER NAKED! THE NEIGHBORS WILL SEE!" Kellan panicked, not just because of the screech his Mom made at the top of her lungs, but he worries about the audience he may have gathered outside his open window.

As soon as he felt the squirrel jumped off his body after hanging on his nutsack, he looked out his window and frantically searched with his eyes, scrutinizing the street and the apartments across.

He saw...Nobody. Not a single person in sight, except for a yellow school bus that just passed by.

Good! Kellan sighed in relief. But he will not let his guard down now, not now or ever until the end of this day. Granted there is this brief moment of peace, but Monday is on the prowl, waiting to strike again.

He looked at his sister who pouted, most likely disappointed. Kellan just smiled at her and stuck his tongue out to proclaim his victory over this battle with Monday. Actually, there'll be more ahead so he'll soak this victory up as much as he wants.

Annie turned as she left but as she did, she smirked and showed it off to Kellan with half a face. Kellan looked at her with suspicion and was about to ask what his dear 13-year-old sibling was doing until she closed the door shut.

Suspicious.

Really suspicious now, she usually slams the door.

Probably another victory.

Or a prelude to another battle!

With clenched fists, Kellan ran to his closet and pulled out his battle uniform. Otherwise known as 'His Clothes for Monday': Blue jeans, brown belt, white button up shirt, black cardigan, a pair of white socks, brown shoes, a red ribbon tie, and a plastic container guarding his glasses, of course he is not going to wear the container but his glass- Wait, the container. It does not contain his glasses! Where is it?!

Kellan ran to his bed and dug under the sheets, then under the pillows, and, lastly, the mattresses. Yet, nothing.

No!

Oh, no problem!

He almost forgot. There's still the bathroom.

He smiled and laughed at himself for not checking the other room, but shock greeted his face. He discovered the fate of his last roll of towel. And it was just fresh out of the closet. He prepared it before his sleep for his baths today and the next four days until Wash Day.

"OH GOD!"

The horror. It is now drenched in yellow, the color of his piss.

What will he use now?

What will his Mom say?

Will his Dad spank him?

Wait, he forgot he's already too old for that.

But his older brother, Dariel, the eldest, might try. He likes that sort of thing.

Doesn't know why but he suddenly recall the last time Dariel slapped his ass. It kinda turn him on...BEGONE THOTS! Kellan thought, pressing his hands against his head, and imagined squeezing the dirty thought of his mind.

Does he have a fetish for Daddykink now? BDSM maybe?

Whatever it is, he ain't into it!

Kellan fell to his knees and looked up the ceiling. Not feeling, not caring. Eyes blinded by the lightbulb that he apparently left on. He was that careless.

He took a deep breath and he gave it his all, "CUUURRSE YOOOOOU MOOOOOONDDAAAAAAAAY!"

"MOM! KELLAN'S BEING OVERDRAMATIC!"

"WHAT'RE YOU STILL DOING HERE, ANNIE?!"
Last edited by Pargesia on Sun May 13, 2018 12:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Thu May 24, 2018 6:09 pm

|| Talking about News ||
Kellan and Nevan discuss news in their academic strand.

City of New Strade
Humanities Class A

-- + x
|⎾⋿✖⏌| ↻ ⏏ ⚯ ✰

https://
READING VIEW ⚯

Anti-Corporate Corruption Measures Bill Deferred as Prime Minister Sees "No Compatible Solution"

Author: Lý Trọng Nghĩa
Published: 3 May 2018
Last Edited: 10 Days Ago

Today, it has been announced that the Anti-Corporate Corruption Measures Bill has been deferred by Parliament after Prime Minister Han has, in a press conference, expressed that she saw "no compatible solution to an otherwise potentially beneficial legislation."

The bill, which has been criticized by a significant number of members from the Nationalist, Yellow Dragon, Libertarian Union, and Natechun Parties for its set of "illicit and nonrestrictive" surveillance policies, "strict" corporate regulations, and "harsh" punishments at its first presentation, has been reviewed again and again by its authors and editors for a period of almost eight months. Although given such opportunities multiple times, the bill was filibustered by members of the aforementioned parties on the same cause once it was presented to the floor for three more times. Seeing that no more formidable policies could replace the ones that have been prime targets for rebuttals and continuous objections, despite some policies being "intuitive to the bill's purpose," the Prime Minister decided that it needs to be delayed from editing and future presentations.

On the side supporting the bill, Natechun MP and one of the authors and editors of the bill Úc Nguyên Khôi makes this statement after the press conference:

"There is just no way that we'll be able to get this past, given the current situation on the floor. To be honest, I am getting tired of having to revise and present it over and over again just to experience long hours of them delaying the bill's final decision and review most of the time. And to be honest, sometimes, I wonder if this bill's going to do any good at all."

On the other side, Nationalist MP Ngư Khắc Tuấn makes this remark:

"I really don't think what they've presented will ever work properly, despite the bill containing good measures. It's really a good thing that the Prime Minister has called for a suspension of the bill's presentation and revision, for I think those authors need to get a break from stressing out on this for long; as for some of them, they really need to reflect on how corporations function significantly for the economy before they appeal for revision."

Families of the victims of the Haigia blast reacted calmly toward the Prime Minister's decision, but some of them began to express doubts about her intention on doing so. In the words of one family:

"I know that there should be breaks from hard work, but if we don't get our justice soon enough, there will be more disasters like the blast that will happen almost frequently. I'm hoping that the Prime Minister will be able to do something about it in the future, but I'm starting to get uneasy at how she's handling this," says Thạch Tường Cương, father of a son who owned a restaurant near the blast area that died of his wounds.

The bill maybe resurrected again once the Prime Minister has officially decided to open it up for further revising. As of now, we can only wait for a benefit of this nation to come in a matter of time.

"Continuing our daily discussion on contemporary news and issues, what can you say about this?" The Humanities Class Teacher asked, pointing at the projected screen on the board. She has given them the source material online and offline to look up and study in their mobile devices. Not to mention the fact that it is projected also, and now she expects an adequate reply and interjection from each and every student.

"News from Quenmin?" Answered one of the students in the back.

"Right, and?" The Teacher pointed at the student who replied and order, "Stand up."

"Yes...Well...'Anti-Corporate Corruption Measures Bill Deferred as Prime Minister Sees'...'No Compatible Solution'?"

"Thank you for reading the title." And the classroom giggled and ooed, "Sit down, and stand up Kellan!"

Kellan Wade Rutledge stood up in full attention. He has done reading on the article and is more than prepared to respond. It actually entertained him for a time when that boy in the back was answering with his humoring answer. An that did not entertain him, unlike his classmates, which is why he spent the attention elsewhere. And he didn't mind. He was busy trying to avoid the gaze of another boy who couldn't keep his eyes off him. And he is still busy.

"Go, Kellan!" Nevan shouted. Kellan would love to bash his head right now. How unfortunate it is to be seatmates.

"Quenmin legislature is having difficulties passing a bill on a controversial issue." It did made Kellan think...Didn't the same thing happen here in Pargesia?

"Okay, Kellan. Let's take that. Now, Nevan!" The Teacher flailed a hand at a surprised Nevan. Kellan smirked at Nevan for his sudden facial
and, perhaps even, emotional reappraisal. Whilst he didn't have the brains, he certainly had the balls to stand up.

And since he studied Kellan for the past five minutes since class began, he didn't know what to say. This ensues a minute of awkward silence. The Teacher is a patient man and a man who enjoys his students squirm for answers to his questions. His question is not even that hard but squirming is squirming and this one is the biggest of them all, not talking physically.

"Umm...Sir...May I get my phone?"

The Teacher nodded to his request. He couldn't let him waste anymore of his time. He isn't that bad though and wants this...Student to try and have a shot in this. He doesn't even understand why Nevan is here. He has a theory about that though he hasn't proven this yet. He has been suspecting with the gossips spilled by the girls in front of the class, something about Kellan and him. Questions then would be: 'Is it true?'

https://www.lookitup.com

PARGESIA

● Unknown - Use precise location

Setting | Privacy | Terms

Advertising & Business | About

⎾⋿✖⏌
↻ ⏏ ⚯ ✰ ⁞

Nevan looked confused and another minute has passed. What is taking him so long? The Teacher got irritated at this point and asked, "What's the problem?"

Nevan scratched his temple and flashed several toothy grins, "Ah...Umm...The keyboard is not showing up."

"Try using microphone." Kellan suggested. Nevan looked at him and stared as if he was waiting for Kellan to do something. Kellan widened his eyes at Nevan and bobbed his head at him, trying to tell him to follow his suggestion.

Nevan looked back at his phone and shook his head, "Kellan, how can I use microphone if there's no microphone?"

"Sit down, Nevan," commanded The Teacher, "Remind me later to talk to your Computer Class Teacher, Mister Cenonepu."
Last edited by Pargesia on Fri May 25, 2018 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Thu May 24, 2018 9:28 pm

|| Talking about Quenmin ||
A discussion gone awry, moving from "Kellan's Stalker" to an earlier discussion.

City of New Strade
Cafeteria

"Don't pretend Kellan, we've seen you this past few nights. You have a guy sleeping with you!" Ashley exclaimed, loud enough for everybody in their table to hear but not enough for other tables to partake. Not too bad for them, there are only three in their table.

Nevan, with Ashley, pierce their glaring eyes at Kellan's shamed look. Kellan felt angry, not because he was caught, but because they were acting needlessly. They disregard his feelings. They didn't even bother to ask what's going with him and this 'guy'. They should've even talk about something so sensitive...It is something they didn't know in the first place anyway so it's...It's fine actually for them to talk about it.

Kellan mustered some courage to try and explain, "Look, I met the guy and I liked our meeting so we just...Hooked up." Plain and simple.

Simple and plain. So are the replies...

"What the fuck?" Nevan screeched, gritting his teeth at the same time. He bunched his fists and banged on the table before he just stood up and ran away from the table.

Ashley closed her eyes in disbelief. She couldn't believe this. This isn't like Kellan. He doesn't just meet and then hook up! Is he...Is he seeing a male prostitute or something? Does he get something out of this?

What could it be?

"Hey!" And it's that boy from the back of Humanities Class.

"Hatem." Kellan and Ashley greeted with not much greeting in mind. Hatem didn't care and happily took a seat.

Before Ashley could ask Hatem to leave and continue digging Kellan's brain, Kellan advanced quickly by whipping out, "Hey Hatem," a conversation, "Got any weird theories about that news on Quenmin?"

Ashley didn't understand what Kellan is trying to do. He tried this a moment before the word 'guy' was brought up by Nevan. It didn't matter since the guy was already the topic. But whatever it is, Hatem seems to be, "Yup!" enthusiastic about it.

"The Quenmin government's playing fools! They're acting. They're all in it together." Hatem said with much confidence.

Which Ashley and Kellan didn't buy as they said in chorus, "What?"

"Look, what's so difficult with passing anti-corporate corruption measures? It sounds good for Quenmin with just the title. With a powerful economy, stability shouldn't be a concern. And the discrepant provisions shouldn't be a problem by now if it has been reviewed again and again in eight months. So much time and effort has been made. And yet, nothing. They're trying to kill it. They're exhausting the debate on the bill in order to make it irrelevant to public interest. People get tired of listening and watching about something that seems to be impossible. And nobody likes a bad deal." Ashley and Kellan nodded at him, surprised that he'd even talk about with such detail. Well, Kellan's not too surprised. He knows Hatem.

Ashley then interrupted, "Woah and woah! That's just ridiculous. Don't you just think that they're really having a difficult time? Like, they're just...I don't know...Having difficulties, like what Kellan said? And eight months is just too much for pretending. You said it yourself. It's too grand an effort. Nobody in their right minds, even evil ones, would do that to kill a debate. It's hard to believe this grand conspiracy that takes months to fulfill. It's just too grand. And it's kinda stupid. Unsophisticated."

It worked. Kellan smirked and interjected, "I'd agree with both of you guys. It's likely for Quenmin government to use filibustering to keep a debate on new laws going indefinitely, and drive it wherever they want it to go. And it's also likely that Quenmin government is serious and tried utilising the filibuster to strengthen a minority bill and harness the support of the majority."

Ashley agrees, feeling a bit empty in her head. She felt she forgot something but she didn't know what.

And that kills any talks about Kellan's Stalker for the rest of the school day. Next would be Nevan. A tough nut to crack unless he's made compliant...But how?
Last edited by Pargesia on Sun May 27, 2018 5:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Pargesia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Pargesia » Fri May 25, 2018 4:49 am

|| Buzzboard and Chill ||
For the first time, in one day, more than half a dozen first times happened in Kellan's life.

City of New Strade
205A 41st Street

Kellan Wade Rutledge wasn't able to catch up on Nevan earlier. Even after dismissal. He really did seem down and this is the first time Nevan ignored Kellan. And out of all people, he should be the last person to be ignored by Nevan. This has taken him aback and has forced him to do what once was impossible.

Yes, he is going to send Nevan the first message to kickstart a conversation on social media for the first time.

╰★╮
B-Board

< Chat
Options >

Nevan Conrad
● OFFLINE

You

hey
Press here to type message...

This is also the first time Kellan had to wait just to talk to Nevan. This is really something. He'd usually do everything he can to talk with him but now...He changed. Just because of what he and...Him. Is he that mad? Well, he shouldn't be surprised. Nevan is in love with him and it's been a love that endured for years. No surprise that any man Kellan brought in to sleep with him is going to be the cause of Nevan's hatred. However, Kellan is his own man. And he's only loved Nevan as a friend...So far. Nevan has to learn personal space. He has to respect Kellan. How could he love a man like Nevan if he couldn't do these simple things? Basic social skills goddammit.

It's been five minutes and he hasn't answered. Looks like Nevan really changed...Or so Kellan thought...

╰★╮
B-Board

< Chat
Options >

Nevan Conrad
● ONLINE

You

hey

Dickhead

hey

For the first time, Kellan smiled at Nevan's reply. Not a smile of malice or whatnot in the line of hatred and repulsion. It was pure joy. And it was short-lived. Kellan shook the thoughts and feels out of his head and tapped away in his phone.

╰★╮
B-Board

< Chat
Options >

Nevan Conrad
● ONLINE

You

hey

Dickhead

hey

You

are u still angry?

Kellan waited and he could tell that Nevan's trying to decide whether he should still hate him or not. And for the first time, a new entry in the growing list of first times today, Kellan couldn't tell what Nevan would choose. Nevan has always been an open book until now. Not because he's always open to Kellan but it's his inability to be discreet. He tends to let it all out. That's why OSFC usually gets out the locker rooms with bruises and cuts after losing to the opposing team, particularly the cocky ones who had the balls to mess with Nevan after a hard-fought game.

Not sure if the opposing team had their manhood intact though it doesn't take much looking to spot a broken football jock from another school when they came out last from the lockers. Heartbreaking and oddly satisfying.

╰★╮
B-Board

< Chat
Options >

Nevan Conrad
● ONLINE

You

hey

Dickhead

hey

You

are u still angry?

Dickhead

yup but i cant ignore u babe

And here we go. Back in his old self. Kellan, against all odds, laughed at this. Particularly pleased to see Nevan acting like he should...And the cringe is creeping back up to him. There we go with the teeth gnashing.

╰★╮
B-Board

< Chat
Options >

Nevan Conrad
● ONLINE

You

hey

Dickhead

hey

You

are u still angry?

Dickhead

You

can we talk?

Dickhead

yup sure

Kellan took a deep breath, trying to take it all in, acknowledging the fact that he's gonna have some serious talk with Dickhead. Otherwise known as Nevan. And when he pushed air out of his lungs, he began...

╰★╮
B-Board

< Chat
Options >

Nevan Conrad
● ONLINE

You

hey

Dickhead

hey

You

are u still angry?

Dickhead

You

can we talk?

Dickhead

yup sure

You

i know u know that i know what u feel about me. i think that's why you're angry. you think ive been inconsiderate of your feelings, not as an admirer, but as my best friend. i told you no when you confessed back then and again after each and every year, in the same day. then i just let you do it. i couldn't stop you. you're my best friend and i really feel horrible for what i did. i don't know what came over me but is just had a rough day when it began. i needed air so i freaked out and took this guy i met at baile park. and then we ended up in my bedroom. i never thought that it would happen but it happened. so there. i hope you understand. i know you would.

Dickhead

sorry but i got lost in fist sentence

You

You

know what

You

let's have a sleepover. my place. we'll need to actually talk

Dickhead

fuck yeah!
no sex

This is when Kellan realized that he might've made the best decision for tonight and the worst decision of all time. No need to tell which since the former can, and most likely, end up with the latter. And Kellan knew he is right.
Last edited by Pargesia on Sun May 27, 2018 5:55 am, edited 3 times in total.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates