NATION

PASSWORD

a state visit [sahsahlah and East Ustya only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

East Ustya
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52 am

Boris than stretched his arms and legs as Erich gets out, smiling as he nods, saying: "What do i say again"
Headlines:
2:(Neo)Paganism is decreasing in popularity after misandric comments made by their leading high priestess.

On the market for a new region.

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:19 pm

"who the heck is he?" asked the prime minister "the president's little brother sir.. what should we..." answered one of his entourage "oh... well... let's... make the band play their anthem, everything's fine, we'll cut the speech end get on the bus as soon as possible, before the press eats us alive... come on! start the music, cheer up lads, he's just a boy not an assassin!" the anthem started playing as the delegation recovered from the shock and bielcìrse started walking towards the president's helicopter.

"I can see what you meant now, sir, that was quite sudden, I..." -hope I won't lose my job- ''I'll inform the prime minister. now, if you could go ahead, you'll find him" implored lôilar as the east ustyanian anthem started playing
||||||||AMARANTHINE HIGH PRINCEDOM OF SAHSAHLAH—SAHSAHLAH FÂLTHAIKSHALAHKOR ÎSHETH||||||||
>the religion<>embassy program<>political parties and news<>national anthem<

(this nation doesn't necessary rappresent my ideals) A modern-tech constitutional monarchy with an High Prince/Fâlthaiksha as monarch, a prime minister and a parliament while the nobles have judicial power here's a messy diagram of the situation
an European Union lover, I dislike quite a bit Russia but I'm not pro-USA either, I would consider myself a left-leaning moderate, I also happen to be a gay guy so obviously pro LGBT

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:27 pm

Erich followed suit, smiling as he sings with a tear in his eye, but Boris sings even louder, with a crystal clear voice as he walks by his big brothers side as Erich puts his hands behind his back.
Headlines:
2:(Neo)Paganism is decreasing in popularity after misandric comments made by their leading high priestess.

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:43 pm

as the two guests proceeded towards him, bielcìrse kept smiling and looking ahead and after hearing the nice voice of the kid, singing the anthem, called his advisor with a low tone of voice "kôrloth... about the speeches, we'll make them anyway, talk to the SFT, the boy could be a positive event after all" "we speak of business, the press will speak of the mascot. got that sir" "at least we can try, hurry up..." continued the prime minister and then increased his tone, nearly shouting "thâishèina!" he opened his arms in a welcoming gesture "welcome sir krenz, I am bielcìrse thâitha, the guy in charge here, I'm very happy to have you finally at our capital city, hope the journey wasn't too boring" he smiled and offered his hand for an handshake
||||||||AMARANTHINE HIGH PRINCEDOM OF SAHSAHLAH—SAHSAHLAH FÂLTHAIKSHALAHKOR ÎSHETH||||||||

(this nation doesn't necessary rappresent my ideals) A modern-tech constitutional monarchy with an High Prince/Fâlthaiksha as monarch, a prime minister and a parliament while the nobles have judicial power here's a messy diagram of the situation
an European Union lover, I dislike quite a bit Russia but I'm not pro-USA either, I would consider myself a left-leaning moderate, I also happen to be a gay guy so obviously pro LGBT

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:46 pm

Erich shook his hand as he says: Well no, for me this entire country is like a trip to the future, at least in terms of technology, not politics" A harmless joke he was sure as Boris looked around him, seemingly looking for something.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:59 pm

"to retain respect for sausages and laws, one must not watch them in the making, someone once said" answered bielcìrse, while grabbing erich's hand with both of his hands and smiling at the cameras "oh and you little one" said the prime minister to boris, while the two delegations started to exchange pleasantries in the background "you have nearly as much courage as me at dealing with the press, but I'm afraid you have more success" he said, putting his hand on the boy's shoulder and looking at the cameras again for some photos.
"would you mind joining me for a small speech in front of the cameras, sir krenz? sahsahlah is very curious, maybe too much"
Last edited by Sahsahlah on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:32 pm

"We make both laws and sausages, but you have not lived untill you have tries our bashi" Erich says as Boris smiled and blushed, waving his golden blonde hair to the left as Erich raised his chin and glared at his host, displaying the strength of a man who was created, formed, and forged by war.

His host may have better technology, but he did not feel inferior in any way as he walks on, his left hand holding an imaginary pistol as Boris stetches his thin but muscular arms.
Last edited by East Ustya on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:40 pm

"bashi you say? what is it? if it's food you have my complete attention" bielcìrse responded jokingly

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:48 pm

Sahsahlah wrote:"bashi you say? what is it? if it's food you have my complete attention" bielcìrse responded jokingly

"Its a dish yes, its like sushi but all the ingredients in a bowl instead of nicely made rolls and such, it was easier in the war, and we always use a lot of wasabi" Erich says as Boris nods licking his lips as he laughs.
Last edited by East Ustya on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:16 pm

"oh now I get it, the day I'll come visit your proud nation I'll really hope to try it" replied bielcìrse "come now sir, let's feed the mass media first" he walked to a microphone near the mass of people and reporters "today we proudly host the president of east ustya, erich krenz, here in sahsahlah. not only to mark the return of common sense after the uèide government experience, but to offer our cooperation to a proud and decent nation, that fought alone for too long against the yoke of the western powers in the past. we want to help east ustya to free itself once and for all not only from war, but from the malevolent influence of external powers, always eager to destroy the work of honest people and leaders for mere economic gain. sahsahlah has always been a beacon for oppressed people around the pacific, and it's time for us to renew our commitment, and to make our corner of the world safer for everybody with the help of international friends such as east ustya. this is just the first step, I'd like to announce to the world that the blue owl has awaken, at last. thank you" concluded, and then walked back to leave space for krenz

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:21 pm

Erich Krenz than stepped forward, raised his chin and says: "Farmers, workers, Intellectuals and comrades, i am glad to have here to seek friendship, that your work may bare the red fruits of your labours!" As Boris nods holding a small red book.
Last edited by East Ustya on Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:35 am

"mr thâlkaiàl will enjoy listening to those words on tv, of that I'm sure" said bielcìrse as he and the president walked towards the bus "oh, he's the leader of the sâh'li people's party"

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:20 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"mr thâlkaiàl will enjoy listening to those words on tv, of that I'm sure" said bielcìrse as he and the president walked towards the bus "oh, he's the leader of the sâh'li people's party"

"I would like that very much" Erich says as he smiles following him.
"I am surprised they have not been banned!" He thinks to himself, after all, the old regime had all suspected communists hanged....
Headlines:

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:40 am

Ps:Maybe we can have a private meeting after the official stuff?
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:51 am

historical centre of thêrebe

the two guards saluted the delegation as they passed through the wide door of the prime minister's office. big windows, adorned with coloured mosaics of glass, covered two of the four walls, a glass half-wall divided the room in two. on the side of the entrance a long table occupied most of the space, while the other side was filled with a countless number of shelfs full of books, some computers and mountains of files.
from the windows there was a splendid view of the surrounding old-style buildings and the high, green, skyscrapers of the newer part of the capital city covered most of the mountains in the background.
the two leaders set down on the further sides of the table, soon joined by their delegation, each on one of the remaining sides, the joyful atmosphere of the trip soon left, leaving space for the tense moment.
"it is time to talk about businesses, the proposition we want to show you is not a simple trading agreement. what my administration wants to bring to life is a symbol, that will mark the start of a new, prosperous, peaceful and strong east ustya" said bielcìrse while some files where brought to erich from the other side of the office by a footman. "we are talking about a joint effort, to build an impressive shipyard. it will build civilian and military ships, and the technology necessary for the creation of the warships will be shared between our nations. we have money and skilled engineers, you have the manpower. we would gain a friend and a new, modern navy; you will get well-paid jobs, technology, ships, regional influence, and, of course, an ally"
Last edited by Sahsahlah on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:07 am

"We would prefer that your nations vessels would be unarmed untill they reach your nation though, if that is ok we can use the port of Red Star" Erich Krenz says as he thinks, hoping that he will not station an army on East Ustyas only port.

And as they do they notice Boris decided to go explore, using his agility and speed to outsmart his guides, after all he had avoided patrols of enemy soldiers with ease during the civil war.
So this wax easy!
Last edited by East Ustya on Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:20 am

"Boris will be alright, don't worry, this is the safest building in sahsahlah, which is one of the safest countries in the planet... as for red star, we would love to be able to start anew, to avoid having the local administrations meddling with the project, but we will accept your request. we would also be positive in regard of your request of the ships to be unarmed, but then again, we know you don't have any other port in which supply your ships with the weapons designed to be part of any military vessel, nor a suitable location to build one..." bielcìrse stopped for a moment "it could be considered unfair by the sâh'li citizens, to have your ships ready for battle, while ours leave the port undefended. but we do have some ideas to solve this problem" concluded the prime minister, waiting to see the reaction of erich krenz

"êkk û iònrosh?! ièi û thâish?" shouted an unarmed guard, blocking the passage to boris in a narrow corridor
Last edited by Sahsahlah on Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:05 am, edited 4 times in total.

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:27 am

"I tgink that will be difficult but i am all ear" Erich Krenz says as he worries about invasion, after all his army is in no shape to fight a war, let alone against a technically superior foe.
"I am curious though, can you help to figure out what is wrong with Boris?, he acts like a girl at times" Erich says, still ignorant regarding some social dynamics.

"Thewhothewahatthewherenow?" Boris jokes as i slightly giggles, trying to distract the guard with his fluid hand motions.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:08 am

"and... what's wrong with that? anyway, kkôthli, present our proposals..." said bielcìrse, genuinely disoriented by erich's words, giving the floor to one of his delegation "we have two solutions: we can simply allow military ships to have weapons built in red star, and have an ustyan officer and a sâh'li one overseeing the construction and movement of each ship; or we can create a 'twin' shipyard in sahsahlah, in which both your ships and ours can be completed, but the shipyard in ustya would not have any armed ship in it. your fleet would need to use an alternative part of red star to dock. in regard of expenses we would prefer the first option; as you can see" kkôthli showed some files to erich "we have done some research just to be sure, we have considered the cost of adapting the part of red star reserved to your navy and it's absolutely feasible" "I'm sure the only problem there can be here is trust, we are open to answer any questions and are ready to prove our good faith in any way" concluded bielcìrse

"um... who you?" said the guard relaxing from the tension provoked by the sudden appearance of the boy "no running here" he added, a bit ashamed by his poor english
Last edited by Sahsahlah on Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:23 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"and... what's wrong with that? anyway, kkôthli, present our proposals..." said bielcìrse, genuinely disoriented by erich's words, giving the floor to one of his delegation "we have two solutions: we can simply allow military ships to have weapons built in red star, and have an ustyan officer and a sâh'li one overseeing the construction and movement of each ship; or we can create a 'twin' shipyard in sahsahlah, in which both your ships and ours can be completed, but the shipyard in ustya would not have any armed ship in it. your fleet would need to use an alternative part of red star to dock. in regard of expenses we would prefer the first option; as you can see" kkôthli showed some files to erich "we have done some research just to be sure, we have considered the cost of adapting the part of red star reserved to your navy and it's absolutely feasible" "I'm sure the only problem there can be here is trust, we are open to answer any questions and are ready to prove our good faith in any way" concluded bielcìrse

"um... who you?" said the guard relaxing from the tension provoked by the sudden appearance of the boy "no running here" he added, a bit ashamed by his poor english

"Well, we have no other port, so that would be less than ideal, and I would not want your armed fleet in our only port, my military would NEVER allow it, o I suggest that we use an atoll near your nation, and my workers instead, that is my final offer" Erich Krenz says, knowing his generals would never approve of anything else.

"Boris Krenz, my brother is the leader of our country" Boris says as he rubs his hair, looking around for a friend his age to talk to.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:40 am

"you surely understand that's absolutely impossible; you ask to occupy sâh'li land with foreign people and make our government pay for that. see, we could build the shipyard here, but in that case your nation wouldn't be involved in any way. it would be a lost opportunity for your own economy, for your own people. we know red star is your only port, but it can't be the only piece of land in contact with water. your coastline is limited, but not that limited. I'm sure you could find a way if you're interested in this project"

"hello boris, I am giôjìn, you with me ok?" said the guard showing the way and waiting to see the reaction of boris

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:27 pm

Sahsahlah wrote:
"you surely understand that's absolutely impossible; you ask to occupy sâh'li land with foreign people and make our government pay for that. see, we could build the shipyard here, but in that case your nation wouldn't be involved in any way. it would be a lost opportunity for your own economy, for your own people. we know red star is your only port, but it can't be the only piece of land in contact with water. your coastline is limited, but not that limited. I'm sure you could find a way if you're interested in this project"

"hello boris, I am giôjìn, you with me ok?" said the guard showing the way and waiting to see the reaction of boris

"Well you have to understand we can not share our only port with a capitalist power, especially when we can not even use it for our own warships" Erich Krenz says as he sighs: "I think this is a waste of time, lets hope Boris has more luck, and I will not see him try something stupid again"

Boris just nods and sway his head looking around for ways to get away from the guard.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:44 am

"a capitalist power?" repeated bielcìrse. thrêvi iâltha, head of the economy organizing assembly, politely stood up and left the room as the other diplomats started to close their files and look down at their hands. "and what is it about this boris? is he planning a terrorist attack or what?" said bielcìrse with a calm voice but with firm inquisitorial eyes. he then turned his head to the nearest footman without taking his eyes off of erich "could you please ask the guards to accompany the youngster here... and contact mûlthak iêlth, I think we will need some diplomatic support here"

the guard slowly walked backwards and looked around for help. two people, dressed in very fine suits, walked near and answered to the guard's salute, they talked for a little while in a language unknown to boris, then one of them, a thin, short guy, with voluminous, light brown, curly hair got nearer to him "greetings boris, are you looking for someone?" he said with a smile

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:03 am

"Well you are a capitalist country are you not?, my intelligence department said so" Erich Krenz says, confused by the sudden hostility befire he goes on: "No, that young man cries when he steps on a frog, literally!"

"Maybe somebody my age to talk to" Boris says walking up to the curly figure standing in front of him.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:11 pm

"we are not a capitalist country, nor a communist country... and if yours is an example of communism I'm surely glad we're not, you don't seem to care much about your own people" bielcìrse put a vague smile on his face "you can go, I don't think we'll need any details anyway" he said to the sâh'li delegation at the table. he tolerated having a foreigner in his office before, but now it was very hard for him to accept the situation; it seemed like erich was there just to make fun of his nation. it was custom for a sâh'li to marginalize and ignore any offensive individual or a criminal, and having to stay there and keep the conversation going felt really wrong to bielcìrse. he decided to stand up and walked towards a display cabinet "would you like some wine?" asked, while the delegation left the office.

"we might find one if-" the guard interrupted him to report his orders to bring the boy in the office "I'm afraid you'll have to change your plans, we'll bring you to your brother now, he might be worried, they're looking for you" said the guy "could you come with us so he doesn't get into trouble?" he concluded pointing his finger to the guard and smiling

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates