NATION

PASSWORD

a state visit [sahsahlah and East Ustya only]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

East Ustya
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:52 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"w.. a wîkkà? what is it? ìkka like 'and' in Oièiros?" asked jiâli "I think he means something like a pagan, a word used to indicate any pre-cristian religion in the european area" explained mûlthak "we belive in the spirits, Oshâlara. it's a bit complicated to explain to a foreigner" said piôtho

"What kind of spirits?" Erich asks as he fears some cruel matriarchy.
Headlines:
2:(Neo)Paganism is decreasing in popularity after misandric comments made by their leading high priestess.

On the market for a new region.

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 07, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:19 am

"well... everything, everything has a spirit in it, its what makes living things and nature alive. when something dies its spirit is 'eaten' by the spirit of chaos or the spirit of harmony which are something more of a concept than actual sentient beings. then there are the Ofâlshàlara, which are the spirits of those who decided to remain in our world, those are what we mostly interact with in the rituals. something like a ghost in your culture, I think" explained mûlthak "such a pity there is no religious expert here, the spiritual advisor to the government, shôiri thànshelàth, would have helped here a lot, she is one of the most respected monks in the elders council"
||||||||AMARANTHINE HIGH PRINCEDOM OF SAHSAHLAH—SAHSAHLAH FÂLTHAIKSHALAHKOR ÎSHETH||||||||
>the religion<>embassy program<>political parties and news<>national anthem<

(this nation doesn't necessary rappresent my ideals) A modern-tech constitutional monarchy with an High Prince/Fâlthaiksha as monarch, a prime minister and a parliament while the nobles have judicial power here's a messy diagram of the situation
an European Union lover, I dislike quite a bit Russia but I'm not pro-USA either, I would consider myself a left-leaning moderate, I also happen to be a gay guy so obviously pro LGBT

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:38 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"well... everything, everything has a spirit in it, its what makes living things and nature alive. when something dies its spirit is 'eaten' by the spirit of chaos or the spirit of harmony which are something more of a concept than actual sentient beings. then there are the Ofâlshàlara, which are the spirits of those who decided to remain in our world, those are what we mostly interact with in the rituals. something like a ghost in your culture, I think" explained mûlthak "such a pity there is no religious expert here, the spiritual advisor to the government, shôiri thànshelàth, would have helped here a lot, she is one of the most respected monks in the elders council"

"Is that from a horror movie? Eaten?What kind of nighmare is that?, your loved ones are just digested by some monster!" Erich looks so terrified he is about to faint.
Last edited by East Ustya on Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Headlines:
2:(Neo)Paganism is decreasing in popularity after misandric comments made by their leading high priestess.

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:11 am

"well not in a strict sense, you could say they become part of them, they are not digested, the harmony and chaos spirits are just concepts, not actual beings. our world is just a narrow area between them, or at least that's what Oshâlashîaras tells us, I'm an atheist as many in my generation. but now young people are getting interested in that, it's a way of escaping from the strictness of society I suppose" mûlthak finished his wine "do you want some more?" asked jiâli while pouring some before saying: "oh, I know you do"
||||||||AMARANTHINE HIGH PRINCEDOM OF SAHSAHLAH—SAHSAHLAH FÂLTHAIKSHALAHKOR ÎSHETH||||||||

(this nation doesn't necessary rappresent my ideals) A modern-tech constitutional monarchy with an High Prince/Fâlthaiksha as monarch, a prime minister and a parliament while the nobles have judicial power here's a messy diagram of the situation
an European Union lover, I dislike quite a bit Russia but I'm not pro-USA either, I would consider myself a left-leaning moderate, I also happen to be a gay guy so obviously pro LGBT

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:15 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"well not in a strict sense, you could say they become part of them, they are not digested, the harmony and chaos spirits are just concepts, not actual beings. our world is just a narrow area between them, or at least that's what Oshâlashîaras tells us, I'm an atheist as many in my generation. but now young people are getting interested in that, it's a way of escaping from the strictness of society I suppose" mûlthak finished his wine "do you want some more?" asked jiâli while pouring some before saying: "oh, I know you do"

"You just stop existing, so what does it matter?, i need something a lot stronger!" Erich says as he sighs.
"The process must be agonising and degrading!"
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:35 am

"something stronger you say?'' asked mûlthak before taking a sip of wine "there is a wine we call ôthô, which transaltes in 'I used to see', a self-explanatory name" he laughed "we could find some, but I don't recommend you drinking it right now as you have other things to do. I'll give you a bottle, wait here" the councillor left the group walking towards the waiter talking with boris.

"hey there êthe, could you get me a bottle of ôthô please, it's of internetional importance" said mûlthak with a smile on his face

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:37 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"something stronger you say?'' asked mûlthak before taking a sip of wine "there is a wine we call ôthô, which transaltes in 'I used to see', a self-explanatory name" he laughed "we could find some, but I don't recommend you drinking it right now as you have other things to do. I'll give you a bottle, wait here" the councillor left the group walking towards the waiter talking with boris.

"hey there êthe, could you get me a bottle of ôthô please, it's of internetional importance" said mûlthak with a smile on his face

"As you say, though i am used to it" Erich says as Boris still tries to flirt with the waiter.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:54 am

"yes êthe mûlthak, right away" replied kklâieth, bowing a little with his head to the councillor, then he turned to erich "I have to go now îthe, thank you for the conversation sir" he bowed to him
Last edited by Sahsahlah on Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:00 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"yes êthe mûlthak, right away" replied kklâieth, bowing a little with his head to the councillor, then he turned to erich "I have to go now îthe, thank you for the conversation sir" he bowed to him

Boris than steps closer to the young waiter, and with a fluid, gentle motion he holds his head as he presses his lips on his, sliding his tongue across them as he kisses him, wrapping his arms around him as he closes his eyes.
Last edited by East Ustya on Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:31 am

kklâieth embraced him until the kiss was over "I... I need to go now" he said, starting to walk away backwards "b...but I'll come back!"

"your brother really knows how to integrate himself with the locals from what I've seen, you should make him a diplomat" said mûlthak jokingly, as he rejoined the group

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:35 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
kklâieth embraced him until the kiss was over "I... I need to go now" he said, starting to walk away backwards "b...but I'll come back!"

"your brother really knows how to integrate himself with the locals from what I've seen, you should make him a diplomat" said mûlthak jokingly, as he rejoined the group

"I am all yours when you do!" *Boris winks*

"It won't surprise me if he ends up sleeping with the guy this time, he talks about it all the time!" Erich jokes.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sun Apr 22, 2018 7:27 am

THÊREBE

the bus proceeded slowly, through the fâlthàikshalah park, along a winding gravel road sorrounded by trees, some of which were enormous. ever-present white flowers were planted along the path, and many red and bordeaux ones were visible deeper inside the park. although the road was wide enough, the vehicle nearly stopped each time someone was passing by on foot. most of the people walking by were dressed in traditional sâh'li clothes, made of various layers of light, colourful, fabrics that moved elegantly even with the most gentle breeze.
the dense woodland covered most of the light coming from the setting sun, hiding the presence of the many animals living inside of it.
the vehicle reached the wall surrounding the ivy palace and stopped in front of a decorative gate house protected by some guards in historical uniforms.
the group was admitted and accompanied to the second floor where erich, boris and their guards were checked by the security before entering a ''U'' shaped waiting room. after a minute the large double-door at the other side was opened by two footmen and the high prince thekànfen copàlesef reached erich and joined his own hands in front of his chest in greeting "thâishèina îthe boris krenz"

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:03 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
THÊREBE

the bus proceeded slowly, through the fâlthàikshalah park, along a winding gravel road sorrounded by trees, some of which were enormous. ever-present white flowers were planted along the path, and many red and bordeaux ones were visible deeper inside the park. although the road was wide enough, the vehicle nearly stopped each time someone was passing by on foot. most of the people walking by were dressed in traditional sâh'li clothes, made of various layers of light, colourful, fabrics that moved elegantly even with the most gentle breeze.
the dense woodland covered most of the light coming from the setting sun, hiding the presence of the many animals living inside of it.
the vehicle reached the wall surrounding the ivy palace and stopped in front of a decorative gate house protected by some guards in historical uniforms.
the group was admitted and accompanied to the second floor where erich, boris and their guards were checked by the security before entering a ''U'' shaped waiting room. after a minute the large double-door at the other side was opened by two footmen and the high prince thekànfen copàlesef reached erich and joined his own hands in front of his chest in greeting "thâishèina îthe boris krenz"

Erich greets him back as Boris simply raises his hand, seemingly sad as he asks: "Where is that nice waiter?, i wanted to thank him, we had a nice time" Though it was very easy to determine what plans he has in mind.
Last edited by East Ustya on Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:20 am

as he was unable to understand what the boy was talking about, the high prince decided to ignore him and invited both inside.
It was a large, red room, illuminated by three beautifully decorated but small chandeliers. four sofas surrounded a small table, at the center of the room, with a teapot and some cups on it. two of the main four walls had many doors as well as old paintings, and there was a fire-less fireplace with two armchairs nearby. a third side had many large windows mostly covered with heavy violet and burgundy curtains. at the side of the entrance two more guards were standing by the double door. in a corner, near the windows, there was a stairway to the upper floor.
"this is my partner, îthe îthensòt lòithar" the woman bowed his head slightly.
while thekànfen had an impressive brown, wavy mane. îthensòt had her hair covered by a traditional headware, similar to the one given to erich at his arrival.
"please have a seat on one of the sofas" said îthensòt "how was your day, here in sahsahlah?" asked thekànfen.

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Fri Apr 27, 2018 8:17 am

"To be honest it has been quite the trip" Erich says as he sighs, still not fond of the lush decorations as Boris smiles nodding.
Both could not seem more out of place at that point in time.
After all, royalty is an abstract concept in East Ustya.
A fossil from a rime long gone.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:54 am

"I've been informed the meeting with the prime minister didn't go well, I was very disappointed. I hope this won't overshadow the good relations recently established between our countries" said the High Prince as they sat down

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:27 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"I've been informed the meeting with the prime minister didn't go well, I was very disappointed. I hope this won't overshadow the good relations recently established between our countries" said the High Prince as they sat down

"I do not think so, after all, its only our military commanders who do not trust your nation" Erich says as he shrugs, going on to say: "I am sure cutting the wine deal will be more easy" As Boris looks around, smiling as he seems content.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:47 am

"it might be a problem with the wine growers unions, but if you have patience we'll make that work. the princess of ânsahnlah is a close friend of mine, I will try to gain her support, she's very influential in her princedom, and ânsahnlah is where the main wine producing regions are, and thus where our most expert wine growers work" said thekànfen while a footman started serving the tea in the wide cups on the table "the military is quite influential in your nation if I understand the situation, tell me about it"

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:55 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"it might be a problem with the wine growers unions, but if you have patience we'll make that work. the princess of ânsahnlah is a close friend of mine, I will try to gain her support, she's very influential in her princedom, and ânsahnlah is where the main wine producing regions are, and thus where our most expert wine growers work" said thekànfen while a footman started serving the tea in the wide cups on the table "the military is quite influential in your nation if I understand the situation, tell me about it"

"Well we just want to know how to make wine not how to copy yours, and no, the military is not influential at all, they only decide on the matters involving military bases, so they do, even when it is a unimportant matter I am afraid" Erich says as he hands over some files.
"We are currently thinking about modernizing our military!"
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:02 am

"well I do agree with you, but it's the citizens right to ensure their future is safe if this agreement is signed, they could argue you could begin mass production and damage our experts by selling cheaper but still acceptable quality wine, I'm sure you'll understand the importance of the citizens support in a democratic country" replied thekànfen before having a look at the files "they decide over strategic topics then; a country in which the military class has such a decision-making power is in peril, don't get me wrong I'm not here to criticise the history of your people and how your government system evolved... I'd just like to recommend a change in policy for the future. we could help you with the modernization if you undertake a demilitarization of politics, so to speak. a long but necessary process, the crown can't risk to support a future coup in east ustya"

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 28, 2018 7:29 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"well I do agree with you, but it's the citizens right to ensure their future is safe if this agreement is signed, they could argue you could begin mass production and damage our experts by selling cheaper but still acceptable quality wine, I'm sure you'll understand the importance of the citizens support in a democratic country" replied thekànfen before having a look at the files "they decide over strategic topics then; a country in which the military class has such a decision-making power is in peril, don't get me wrong I'm not here to criticise the history of your people and how your government system evolved... I'd just like to recommend a change in policy for the future. we could help you with the modernization if you undertake a demilitarization of politics, so to speak. a long but necessary process, the crown can't risk to support a future coup in east ustya"

"I understand that, but we are not a capitalist nation, we do not intend to export even a single bottle for profit, so I fail to see how that may harm your but what type of change in policy did you have in mind?, and do not be afraid, a coup is not going to happen, not now, not ever" Erich calmly says as he holds a small red book.
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:25 am

"not as long as that book inspires the soldiers, but one day it will fade away" explained thekànfen "your government should make use of the prestige of that book among your people to transform east ustya in a stable democracy, one that will endure the test of time. what book is it by the way?" asked the High Prince before tasting the tea

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:30 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
"not as long as that book inspires the soldiers, but one day it will fade away" explained thekànfen "your government should make use of the prestige of that book among your people to transform east ustya in a stable democracy, one that will endure the test of time. what book is it by the way?" asked the High Prince before tasting the tea

Erich shows his copy of the Quotations from Chairman Mao Tse-tung saying: "For one we do not base our nation on prestige like so many others, and we have no plans to be a capitalist short term profit minded economy, so I do not know what you have in mind, besides, so what do you mean?, somer western styled nation"
Headlines:

Sahsahlah
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sahsahlah » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:42 am

thekànfen, being an experienced former soldiers himself, and direct leader of the black owl guard, an elite military unit, looked at erich with fatherly eyes "I have no intention of meddling with your nation's government, let me clarify that, what I express is solely what the crown would require you to accomplish in order to obtain sâh'li support in the modernization of your military... what I mean, is that the military shouldn't have a say in the decisions of the central government, because they are not regular citizens or workers, they have weapons on their side... today they have an external enemy to fight with, tomorrow the enemy could be the democratic elected president of east ustya"

East Ustya
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Ustya » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:46 am

Sahsahlah wrote:
thekànfen, being an experienced former soldiers himself, and direct leader of the black owl guard, an elite military unit, looked at erich with fatherly eyes "I have no intention of meddling with your nation's government, let me clarify that, what I express is solely what the crown would require you to accomplish in order to obtain sâh'li support in the modernization of your military... what I mean, is that the military shouldn't have a say in the decisions of the central government, because they are not regular citizens or workers, they have weapons on their side... today they have an external enemy to fight with, tomorrow the enemy could be the democratic elected president of east ustya"

Erich leans back, smiling as he remember the militaristic nature of the former fascist regime as he says: "The military does not, and will never have any political power, besides, we have our communist party, and the party controls the militia, so a coup of any kind would be unthinkable in my country, do you have a communist party?"
Headlines:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates