NATION

PASSWORD

BVC | 38th World Hit Festival | Doportedas, Britonisea

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:48 am

DaTV had planned to send a couple (called "SwissArmyKnife" and was gonna send "Mamma"). However, they didn’t have the time to go to Doportedas, Britonisea, for WHF due to “family matters”. DaTV therefore send a soprano (a type of classical female singing voice and has the highest vocal range of all voice types. [Sorce: Wikipedia]) to WHF, in an attempt to be a special snowflake bring WHF to Darkmania.

In typical Darkmanian fashion, the main singer stands alone. She wears a dress similar to this one, Except its so big that it covers the whole stage, and has 4 persons hidden inside. Its shown clear where those hide as they are shown like bulges. She uses a handsfree microphone and she, once again in a typical Darkmanian fashion, stands on a hidden platform at 0.75 meters (sorry yanks, no Imperial for you). The background mostly stars fading in and out at random places, with grey clouds tossed in.

Vi er små stjerner, er overalt
(We are small stars, are everwhyere)

Vi er i univers
(We are in universe)

Til uendilgheten og forbi
(To infinity and beyond)

La stjernerne lede oss
(Let the stars guide us)

Her forsviner depresjon
(Here, depression disapear)

Og vi glemmer dårlige ting.
(And we forget bad things)

A short blinding light as the same time she winks at the camera. Her dress begins to make wave-like movements. The hidden dancers come out of her dress, Ala Romania 2013 style. They are painted to match the background and only has background-matched shorts on them.

Tou ë Yr! Vi går i stjerner!
(You and i. We walk in stars)

Tar på astroider.
(Takes on asterots)

La stjernerne lede oss
(Let the stars guide us)

Vi er en for alle, alle for en.
(We are one for all, all for one)

Tar på stjernestøv
(Take on stardust)

Alle er en stjerne
(Everyone is a star)

The dancers goes back into their hiding spots.

Vi er som små raketter
(We are like small rockets)

Svever høyt over sky
(Flying high over the clouds)

Vi danser en dans på månen
(We dance a dance on the moon)

Omringet av planeter
(Suronded by planets)

La oss fly rundt Pluto
(Let us fly around Pluto)

Vi er i en rød planet
(We are in a red planet (Mars))

Kjærligheten er uendlig
(Love is infinided)

(To infinity and beyond)

♫ Hello dancers, my old friend. We come to see you again. ♫ We meet our dancers again, this time, dances on her dress.

Tar på astroider.
(Takes on asterots)

La stjernerne lede oss
(Let the stars guide us)

Tar på stjernestøv
(Take on stardust)

Alle er en stjerne
(Everyone is a star)

Lighing at the backround. She diecide to keep the last note, a high one for 8. LONG. SECOUNDS! The backrounddancers deiced to run away doing the final seconds.

All of the light turns off at the same time as the song ends, with only the "main" spotlight lighting up on Cärtenne. The background dancers have already left the stage, as its Cärtenne`s movement to shine. The audience, reacts positively to her, as she, seems to enjoy her movement. She is Sharing Her Moment with all.

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" REMERCIO TEIS!" Cärtenne thanks the audience while the backstage-crew gets ready for the intermission...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Intermission 3

Postby Britonisea » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:49 am

Luan Abreu: Congrats and thanks to Darkmania for that wonderful performance!

Aharon Reuven: Well, let's not waste any time, Luan! We can now announce that the voting for the 38th World Hit Festival are...

BOTH: OPEN!

Luan Abreu: Please listen to your broadcasters who will tell you more information and how they differ from country-to-country!

Aharon Reuven: I think we are going to go and have an official recap of all of the entries from tonight! All the details from each act will be available during the recap! You don't have too long left to vote!

Luan Abreu: Roll the clip!

*RECAP SHOWN*

Luan Abreu: It's time for some music, I think!
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:06 am, edited 2 times in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Interval Act of the 38th World Hit Festival

Postby Britonisea » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:03 pm

Aharon Reuven: Well of course, one of the biggest television shows in Britonisea finished and we have found our winner.

Luan Abreu: Indeed - that is true. Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018's Grand Final was watched by 17.9 million households live last weekend, making it the nation's most watched show this year, and it's unlikely that something will beat it this year.

Aharon Reuven: From it, the second place goes to World Hit Festival 39 - wherever that will be held. So, listen up World Hit fans, our very own KAYLEY will represent us next edition!

The audience cheers at this statement before Luan continues to speak.
Luan Abreu: But someone placed about KAYLEY, and that was Taron Woods - who will go on to represent Britonisea at WorldVision Song Contest.

Aharon Reuven: And we thought that it would be a great idea if...we..um...perhaps had him perform here, if you don't mind?

Audience goes crazy for Taron, who is seen walking up the low catwalk behind Aharon and Luan.
Luan Abreu: So give it up to Britonisea's man at the moment, Taron Woods with his song, "I Can Hear Your Voice"!

Taron Woods – Cy Ecouto Teuten Vokse (Full English Version)
Tune: Nassi - Reves De Gamin (Official Video)

Taron Woods stood in the middle of the stage with a sole spot light on his face. As the introduction of the song came in, the camera slowly zoomed in on his face. An eerie sound suddenly came in, and at the end of it, he quickly looked up. A fleck of red showed up on the huge Doportedas LED behind him.

I’ve never stopped thinking ‘bout you,
Since the night that you passed away.
You didn’t live on in this Earth,
In my heart, you were bright as day.
I knew you would come out and play,
And guide me through life without you
To hold my hand and to spur me to keep going.

The camera slowly moved outwards and revealed two other males who were around the same height as him. They started to do static movements relating to the lyrics that were being sung. After the first line of the upcoming verse, Taron too would join in on the dancing. For example, when Taron sung “Your voice is all I hear at night”, the dancers suddenly turned and towards Taron, mimed talking loudly and obviously before closing their eyes and dropping their heads to symbolise they were sleeping.

Is that you who’s calling for me?
Your voice is all I hear at night,
Whispering something in my ear,
But I cannot figure out what.
Is there something you’re tryna say,
Are you warning me of something?
Speak louder, raise your voice to me,
Let your voice be heard.

The three then started to walk towards the end of the stage by marching. Taron started to walk first before one of the dancers slid behind him and started marching, and then the other dancer followed. The Britonish audience cheered very loudly for the recent Vha Mehlodhivestoile 2018 champion that they all knew very well.

As he got to the line, “Don’t know where I’m going”, he held out his hand before bending he knees slightly and then moving his hands over his eyebrows, looking in to the audience of 40,000 people. The dancers followed his movements, one second behind each other.

I once saw my path clear,
Now I cannot think straight.
Don't know where I'm going,
Could you tell me my path?
Cuz of you my hands start to shake,
And my heart is about to break.
But suddenly, oh I can hear your voice!

At the line, “my heart is about to break” he stopped walking forwards, putting his hands on his heart. The dancers around him all stood on the outside to create a triangle shape, with Taron at the front of it. A steadicam came on the stage and circled around the triangle before they broke the triangle to go on a dance break.

As the dance break happened, the cameras switched, and an overhead shot was shown of them going around a white blob that was on the floor. After the instrumentals happened, the two dancers froze, and the lights went off with a bright light on Taron.

Can’t you believe what I’ve become?
It’s been years since you left me here,
I told you that I’d reach the top –
A promise that I have kept dear.
I do believe that it was you,
Deep down inside me, helping me.
So what is it that you think you need to tell me?

The lights on the dancers slowly came on throughout the verse above. In the positions they were in (standing up), they raised their bodies upwards – similar to how a heart beats -at every beat before quickly going back to normal when they heard the click of fingers. Similarly, in the background screen, it was mostly white, but every time there was a click of the fingers, it would suddenly turn red with an outline of somebody’s face plastered across the screen. Though, it was so quick, only those were focused on the LEDs would have noticed the face engrained at the back of their heads.

As the next verse came up, the dancers finally stood upright and the lights focused on them being the same brightness as Taron’s light. The dancers ran up to him, forming the line that they once had earlier. While Taron acted as though he was typing on a computer – very statically, the first dancer who was behind Taron used his hands to pretend as though he was calling someone, changing side each side as he sung each line. The second dancer, who stood at the back looked as though he was signing some papers – but in order to be seen, he was always on the other side of the dancer in front.

I’ve worked tirelessly night and day,
To keep my mind and all thoughts sane.
“Distracted my mind from failure,”
A saying that you’d used to say.
Now you’re telling me I’m wrong,
Tell me why you’ve waited so long!
Perhaps it was a mistake you came to speak to me.

Taron walked around the stage. The two dancers were doing some very explorative dancing, climbing upon one another. The lights that focused on them were flickering on and off. The camera would slowly switch from Taron speak to the two dancers, slowly increasing in pace on the camera flickering between the two happenings on the stage.

Can you tell me my path?

At the end of the chorus, the flickering became so quick that you could see both of the dancers and Taron at the same time. As the dance break instrumental came, for the viewers at home, the whole screen turned black before being joined by a camera that came from the far end of the stadium, zooming quickly in to Taron and the dancers.

Taron dropped to his knees – but not in a cheesy kind of way. He did it in a very structured and static way, with the dancers following him a movement behind him.

So here we are – you’ve got your chance to speak.
Cuz I’ve waited, I really want to know.
Please tell me what I am doing wrong, tell me.
Don’t be scared to disappoint me as I won't be sad.

A steadicam circled around Taron and the dancers on the floor a few times. Taron looked up at the camera as it zoomed passed it. When he got to the line, “could you tell me my path?”, he got up suddenly and there was a picture of a man hitting an electric drum which made that sound in the background.

Could you tell me my path?

(Ahhh teuten vokse, I can hear your voice)

The lights in the stadium went crazy as Taron and his dancers danced around the stage for the last time. The cameras were going in and out of them – showing the audience jumping along with the song before it all came to a sudden end. Taron was then heard shouting out, “Thank you, everyone! Good luck to all of the acts!
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chameliya
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Chameliya » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:37 pm

World Hit Festival
live with Seutí Shárma

Is this thing on? Hello? Hello! Good evening Chameliya! Don't worry, you are not hallucinating. This is happening for real. CháReTe is once again back at the World Hit Festival. Now don't get too excited, Chameliya is not competing tonight but what you can expect, as always, is an evening of fantastical spectacle the likes the multiverse rarely sees. Think of it as the star-studded teaser to Chameliya's eventual return next edition to the World Hit Festival whence we shall reclaim our rightful crown. But I'm getting ahead of myself so let me draw your attention to the current reigning champions - Britonisea - who are kindly playing host to tonight's festivities.

Unlike home, Britonisea is massive with a population exceeding 77 million and 8 million in the gargantuan capita of Deportedas alone which happens to be the host city for WHF38. Tonight we're coming to you from the Deportedas Olympic Stadium which is bursting at the seams with 40,000 WHF fans who are eagerly awaiting the start of the show. I also am bursting at the seams having eaten all day every day from the exquisite Britonish buffet at my hotel. Meat skewers, pumpkin rice, sticky chicken bites! Belly rumbles audibly. Sadly, I fear all this fine food has done me little good and so tonight I will be taking it easy and self-medicating with a healthy, wholesome bottle of Vhe Viner, a traditional Britonish wine, uh, I mean remedy. Oh, it looks like we are about to start!
Opening Act

Well now I just have serious concerns about the security policy of Britonish Airways - I'm glad I flew Chámelíyáir (other airlines are available). But I'm sure contravening interantional law was all worth it for that stunning reprise of last edition's winning song by the incredibly talented Mr Boyst - now surely a felon. Aha, now the um, slightly racy parade of nations. I have a suspicion that there's something in the water here in Britonisea - everyone looks inhumanely photogenic. I mean look at the hosts. They've just all got this sun-kissed sheen and the skin shines as though they've been lathered in baby oil - especially the men. Maybe that's the way they like them in Britonisea. They're certainly bright and they're certainly bold. Anyway, it's time for the music! Eleven nations are competing tonight and first up, it's Kalmarlund!

01 Kalmarlund

Well Kalmarlund have kicked off the show by taking us to da club. It was loud. it was shiny, it was bouncy - it was repetitive. But the audience seems to have enjoyed it, jumping up and down like a colony of hyperactive rabbits. Will Lynda be a winner - I'm not sure, has she roused this audience ready for the show - almost certainly.

02 Norjihan

Excellent, that was just excellent. In fact it was almost perfect. An irresistably catchy tune, brilliant staging and an uplifting theme. Maybe a little cheesy but not sufficatingly so. What more can I say? It's early days but I'm going to make a bold early prediction and say that Norjihan is the act to be beat tonight. It's stuck in my head and I just can't stop bobbing along.

03 Cleaca

Well, I think that was supposed to be satire - whatever it was, it hasn't gone done very well in the arena tonight as we are witnessing the first booing of the night. It was a pretty enough tune but the words coming out of Alepati's mouth were a little discordant. I really have no idea how that is going to fare come the vote.

04 Estogium

Is Viv Rumie a secret athlete? Because that was one excellent hammer throw, yanking that chap out of that chair straight into the crowd - I just hope he has good health insurance. However, I have yet to figure out why a monk was defrocked and what that could represent. A strong, albeit bizarre, return entry from Estogium.

05 Nightom

A song with a thought-provoking message undermined by the total lack of any staging. It's gonna take a lot more than standing around like gorms to win this competition. Shame.

06 Izmedu

Okay, you all know the drill - another stunning act by Izmedu. Were we really expecting anything else? What I fear is that because Izmedu indulges us with such spectacular performances edition after edition that I think the rest of the multiverse has been desensitised to them. They deserve to win every time so why don't they? However, none of that takes anything away from what Irma Cigir has achieved tonight. A brilliant, show-stopping performance.

07 Kalosia

Minimalistic but rather lovely all the same. I always enjoy the Kalosian entries; a little bit of variety, a little bit of artistry and a little bit of Kalosian. A calm little number in the midst of your usual pop bangers. Can't say I expect it to win but I would be thrilled if it got some deserved recognition - I'll be keeping an eye on it during the voting.

08 Togonistan

Good news everyone! Autotune is not dead afterall. Overall, a classy production by Togonistan.

09 Britonisea

That was strong, a very strong entry indeed. Unusual for them to send in a rock entry but it's definitely paid off. In fact, I think that was better than young Mr Boyst's effort last year. Despite the relatively small number of entries this edition, it is a very competitive field. I'm really not sure what's going to happen in the voting. Keep it to yourselves when I whisper this to you now; Britonisea may pull a Chameliya and win tonight as well.

10 Besen

Okay, I know already that this is gonna chart in Chameliya - this is going to become this summer's anthem. Sure, it's a simple pop song but she gave it great delivery and the overall execution was tip top. I was agonising about tonight final tally before and I'm delighted to say that Besen have only gone and compounded the issue.

11 Darkmania

Wow, what an ending! What a voice! Technically stunning. Not sure having a troupe of professional dancers hidden downstairs is a particularly practical fashion choice but it worked tonight so what do I know? Well, that's the last of tonight's entries. Soon the multiverse will make its choice on who will take home the trophy tonight. Chameliya isn't competing this time round but all you viewers at home will get the opportunity to unofficially have your say. But before lines open, we have the interval act.

Interval Act

Britonisea really are pulling out all the stops tonight. So I'll excuse the blatant WorldVision plug (we're at WHF for a reason!) and just suggest that perhaps the interval act was even better than Britonisea's real performance. The show's over, the multiverse is about to have its say on who should win and lines are open for all you viewers back home in Chameliya to unofficially vote for your favourite entries tonight.
Last edited by Chameliya on Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:43 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chámelíyá Adhirájya | Kingdom of Chameliya
Om Mani Padme Húñ | Hail to the Jewel in the Lotus

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Lines Are Closed!

Postby Britonisea » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Luan Abreu: What a fantastic performance by our WorldVision representative! You can catch him in the WorldVision Song Contest later this month. What next?

Aharon Reuven: Well of course it has to be another recap! For the viewers at home, at the end of the recap, you only have thirty seconds to vote, so please use your spare change and vote for your favourite to win!

*RECAP SHOWN*

Luan Abreu: Okay, with thirty seconds left on the clock, have you voted yet?

Aharon Reuven: I certainly hope you did because not only are you making the decision of the best song, but you will also decide who is going to host the contest next year!

Luan Abreu: Maybe you thought we should host a second time?

Aharon Reuven: I wouldn't mind that, I'm sure the World has fallen for our dashing good looks.

Both: 5...4....3....2...1...THE LINES ARE NOW CLOSED!

The audience all cheered as the lines closed. Luan and Aharon hug each other before Luan leaves the stage and a camera follows Aharon walk over to a podium.
Aharon Reuven: So, my great friend Luan has just gone over to the Greenroom to speak to some of our great finalists. Meanwhile the producer for our WHF is just verifying the votes, I will speak to you about what will happen.

The audience all looks at Aharon as he explains the proceedings.
Aharon Reuven: Since there are 11 nations participating tonight, we will go around to the 11 nations and ask for there top five nations. At first, they will give us second to fifth place in the form of points, where second place receives four points, third receives three, fourth receives two points and fifth receives just one point. The acts that placed below that will not be named, but if you're a fan and you're curious, do check our website. All the information is there.

The spokesperson will they tell us who won the night in their nation, giving them a total of five points. Amazing, I know. If, at any time, a nation has mathematically won the contest before the last nation has voted, I will announce that with the saying, "We have done the maths," and then of course, you will know. Their names will turn gold and everyone celebrates, though in the case of that happening, I am asking the audience to remain relatively calm until the last nation has voted.

The nation who has won will then come up and sing their reprise. All information regarding the voting will be available on the website. Right, all we need to do is check whether we can start with the voting of the night. Hello, you up there! Our WHF Producer! Is the votes ready?

WHF Producer: Yes, Aharon! The votes have been counted and verified and all is ready. Let me tell you now, you're in for a delight. *winks*

Aharon Reuven: *winks back* You naughty mere. Okay, let's head over to our dearest friends, Togonistan...I think it is. To you all at home, these points will go faster than Vha Mehlodhivestoile, I promise.

The lights dimmed around Aharon as Togonistan came up on the board with their first few votes...
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

01 Togonistan

Postby Britonisea » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:00 pm

01 Togonistan

Aharon Reuven: Right, let's get down to business - should we? So, we are with Togonistan and Alayna!

Alayna Alofi: Good evening Britonisea! Good evening Doportedas! Tushlark calling! Please, let me just say that I want to thank you all for this lovely show. Not too many acts tonight but, nevertheless, all of them were fantastic! Well, here are the results of Togonistanian voting.

On the screen, the first four points showed up. The audience mildly cheered, with certain sections of the arena cheering for Estogium.

Alayna Alofi: Our five points goes to...

BRITONISEA

Aharon Reuven: Congratulations to Britonisea and the band, The Retribution! You have received five points from Togonistan and now lead the World Hit Festival 38 scoreboard.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

02 Estogium

Postby Britonisea » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:00 pm

02 Estogium

Aharon Reuven: We are now going on to our second nation, Estogium- only next door to us! Hekki, Darlington!

James Ellington: Hello everybody, and hekki to you too, Aharon! I am so happy to be presenting the votes for Estogium to your country. It has been a fantastic third Britonish World Hit Festival, and Estogium hopes that one day, we too can host this wonderful contest. On your screen now is our 4-1 points!

Estogium's points showed up on the screen and again received quite mild cheers. Kalosia took the lead away from Britonisea, but we didn't know who was getting Estogium's top marks. Could Britonisea steal them back?

James Ellington: Good luck everybody, good luck Viv Rumie but our five points are going to the wonderful, wonderful Opera singer from...

DARKMANIA

Aharon Reuven: Thank you James, and thanks for the points. Kalosia is now in the lead - but can they keep it up until the end? Congratulations to Darkmania, who - with Britonisea - is joint second place!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

03 Norjihan

Postby Britonisea » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:40 pm

03 Norjihan

Aharon Reuven: Hello Susanne, hello Norjihan!

Susanne Zheng: Bonsoir Britonisie, Bonsoir tout le monde! Merci pour l'émission la plus magnifique; c'est rien d'étonnant a c'est que les numéros ont été brillant ce soir.

Good Evening Britonisea, Good Evening everyone! Thank you for the most wonderful show; it's hardly surprising that all the acts were brilliant this evening.

Aharon Reuven: Francais? Parfait... s'il vous plait, puis-je avoir le vot-

Susanne Zheng: Êtes-vous se demander à la raison pour ma utilisage du francais?

French? Great... Please, can I have the vot-

Are you wondering about why I am using French?

Aharon Reuven: O-K

Susanne Zheng: Ah, nos amis en Normandie et Picardie ont confirmé qu'ils rendont à la concours prochaine, et pour ce faire nous avons eu pour but à faire un hommage à la Normandie et Picardie, et c'est voici. Maintenant, les voix... Nous sommes attribues nos voix comme ça.

Aharon Reuven: Merci

Ah, our friends in Normandy and Picardy have confirmed they will return at the next contest, and to this end we have aimed to create a tribute to Normandy and Picardy, and here it is. Now, the votes... We have voted like this.

Aharon Reuven: Et- ahem - And their five points goes to...

KALOSIA

Aharon Reuven: Thanks to Susanne Zheng and her marvellous French skills, we most certainly can't wait for Normandy and Picardy to return...Kalosia is still leading the way three nations in to the voting...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

04 Besen

Postby Britonisea » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:50 pm

04 Besen

Aharon Reuven: Hello, Besen, can we please have your votes?

Veronica Red: Yes - here are the first four.

Veronica Red: Our five points goes to...

DARKMANIA

Aharon Reuven: Yet another five points to Darkmania, I see! Thanks Veronica for the points - you were a big help...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

05 Kalmarlund

Postby Britonisea » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:00 pm

05 Kalmarlund

Aharon Reuven: We are now heading over to the wonderful, Kalmarlund! Please can we have your votes?

Hanna Christensen: Good evening Doportedas, this is Lindborg calling! Thank you for this great show, here are the points from Kalmarlund

Hanna Christensen: Our five points goes to...

DARKMANIA

Aharon Reuven: Thank you Hanna for the votes. As you can see, Darkmania has received yet another five points! At the top is Kalosia and Darkmania!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

06 Cleaca

Postby Britonisea » Tue Apr 10, 2018 1:50 pm

06 Cleaca

Aharon Reuven: We are now going to Cleaca! Please can we have your votes?

Jason Tarudo: Evening Doportedas, Cleaca calling. Thank you for the show, here are the results of our voting.

Jason Tarudo: Our five points goes to...

BESEN

Aharon Reuven: Besen receives their first points of the night, and it's five points - how sweet!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Halftime Scoreboard (6/11)

Postby Britonisea » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:06 pm

Aharon Reuven: RIght so...ugh, what are you wearing - Luan? We have to be fully dressed. This is a family show!

Luan Abreu: Oh, I am sure that they won't mind me taking my blazer and stuff off - it is boiling hot where I am, but thank lord I am making my way to you now.

Aharon Reuven: Yes, you will be taking over from me in the last half of the scoreboard -but let's speak about the scores so far...

Luan Abreu: Kalosia and Darkmania are in the leading currently, with 15 points each. Britonisea is in third place, while Izmedu takes second. Rounding up tht top half are Estogium and Nightom with 10 points and 7 points respectively...

Aharon Reuven: Let's get on with it Luan, I am heading over to the Greenroom to test whether it is actually hot over there...

Luan Abreu: Okay then...Let's restart...it's time for my favourite country...
Last edited by Britonisea on Sun Sep 30, 2018 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

07 Britonisea

Postby Britonisea » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:26 pm

07 Britonisea

Luan Abreu: Okay, so we are now going to Doportedas where Sadegh Prezeres is! Hello, Britonisea and hello Sadegh - how are you doing?

Sadegh Prazeres: Good evening, Britonisea and the World - this is Doportedas calling. I am doing fantastically well, Luan. You look as though you are doing fine.

Luan Abreu: Yes. Yes, I am. Please tell us the votes from Britonisea...

Sadegh Prazeres: The country opted for a 100% televote, which will be in use for the upcoming World Hit Festivals. On your screen, you will be able to see the points 4-1.

Sadegh Prazeres: Are you wondering who our five points goes to? Well, I can tell you that it goes to...

TOGONISTAN

Sadegh Prazeres: Thank you, everybody and good luck!

Luan Abreu: Right; it's time to move on. Congratulations to Togonistan, they are now in 6th place.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

08 Darkmania

Postby Britonisea » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:45 pm

08 Darkmania

Luan Abreu: Right, so next up is Darkmania. The country that switched from generic pop music to opera! We are now heading over to Kärol..
The audience interrupts Luan Abreu, applauding for Kärolina Füks - a figure that Britonish fans of WorldVision and World Hit Festival like and laugh at because of her honest attempts at attempting local language.
Luan Abreu: ..ina Füks! Let's see how Darkmania has voted...Let's try this...Görda Näckten, Därkmanijë! May we have your votes, please?

Kärolina Füks: ..hehe. This your girl. Kärolina Söst Hërma Iërste Tÿstermiack Füks. Qe tam eis hue? Hey look! I said “This show was breathtaking" in your special language!

Luan Abreu: Errr...

Kärolina Füks: *Look at a sheet, that seems to be the wrong one* Anyway the most important thing, and the reason I am here. The points. Darkmania voted for this nation. And our Fiver goes to the nation of...

FUCK HOT VIRGIN PU-
The audience are shocked at the use of bad language from Darkmania, and Luan immediately intervenes.

Laun Abreu: What the hell?! Stop right there - this is a family show!

Kärolina Füks: Dërë! Sorry! *Facepalms* This happens when you go into those “Wild Women Goes Nude” sites 20 minutes before voting. We are sorry for that. Now excuse me, lets me get the real one. *Leaves the screen*
Audience talked amongst themselves...

Luan Abreu: I cannot believe you picked the wrong sheet of paper!

Kärolina Füks: I FOUND THE REAL ONE!! *Runs quickly into the screen again* OUR REAL FIVER GOES TO...

NORJIHAN

Luan Abreu: *sigh* Thank you.

Kärolina Füks: Thank you too. See ya. *Screen cuts*

Luan Abreu: So that was… Err…. I still have no words… Let's move on to a more stable spokesperson, shall we?
Last edited by Britonisea on Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britonisea
Powerbroker

09 Izmedu

Postby Britonisea » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:25 pm

09 Izmedu

Luan Abreu: We now go to Izmedu and the wonderful Irena, how you doing my darling?

Irena Ratkovic: Dobra vecer Doportedas! Good evening Britonisea, this is Vodiznad calling with the Izmeduan result. It's nice to be back in the World Hit Festival sphere even if it was only a few editions ago I was hosting this show. Anyway, enough about me, let's get on with finding out our winner!

Luan Abreu: Indeed...

Irena Ratkovic: Our five points goes to...

BRITONISEA

Luan Abreu: Britonisea has made a come back - and sits now one point behind the leaders, Darkmania! Thank you, Ir-

Irena Ratkovic: By the way, I just wanted to say... Luan, you're cute, you're definitely welcome to Izmedu at any time.

Luan Abreu: Aw thank you, my darling - maybe one day, I will!

Irena Ratkovic: Anyway! We wish good luck to everyone there! Good night!

Luan Abreu: See you!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

10 Nightom

Postby Britonisea » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:50 pm

10 Nightom

Luan Abreu: Hello, Nightom! Can we have your points please?

Yonaton Eitan: Evening Doportedas, Here are our 4 to 1 points!

Yonaton Eitan: Our five points goes to...

KALMARLUND!

Yonaton Eitan: Thanks everybody!

Luan Abreu: Thank you very much for the points! Right, up next - the final points - Kalosia!

Britonisea
Powerbroker

11 Kalosia

Postby Britonisea » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:55 pm

11 Kalosia

Luan Abreu: Hiya Kalosia! Tell me, how was the votes?

Eva Renati: Good evening Doportedas! My name is Eva and here is how Kalosia has voted.

Eva Renati : Our five points goes to...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

11 Kalosia

Postby Britonisea » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:00 pm

DARKMANIA!

The audience slowly started to applause, as the camera went over to the Darkmanian delegation. Luan Abreu then spoke...
Luan Abreu: AND THERE WE HAVE IT! THANK YOU KALOSIA!

Aharon Reuven: BUT WITH 25 POINTS - FOR THE FIRST TIME IN WORLD HIT HISTORY, THE WINNER IS DARKMANIA!

The camera focused on Cärtenne Sërnänä as Aharon said that statement. Finally, it was sinking in that Darkmania had won the World Hit Festival, in front of a crowd of 40,000 people - whom all screamed loudly for the winner...

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Confirmation of Official Results

Postby Britonisea » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:04 pm

Darkmania
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 18, 2015

Winner Reprise

Postby Darkmania » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:25 pm

Cärtenne Sërnänä, the darkmanian representant and now the Winner of World Hit Festival 38 are in a shock by the fact that she had beaten the host with two points and she had ended up winning. Having cried tears of joy, she and her backup dancers return once more on stage to perform her winning song.

WINNER REPRISE

In typical Darkmanian fashion, the main singer stands alone. She wears a dress similar to this one, Except its so big that it covers the whole stage, and has 4 persons hidden inside. Its shown clear where those hide as they are shown like bulges. She uses a handsfree microphone and she, once again in a typical Darkmanian fashion, stands on a hidden platform at 0.75 meters (sorry yanks, no Imperial for you). The background mostly stars fading in and out at random places, with grey clouds tossed in.

Vi er små stjerner, er overalt
(We are small stars, are everwhyere)

Vi er i univers
(We are in universe)

(To infinity and beyond)

La stjernerne lede oss
(Let the stars guide us)

Her forsviner depresjon
(Here, depression disapear)

Og vi glemmer dårlige ting.
(And we forget bad things)

A short blinding light as the same time she winks at the camera. Her dress begins to make wave-like movements. The hidden dancers come out of her dress, Ala Romania 2013 style. They are painted to match the background and only has background-matched shorts on them.

Tar på astroider.
(Takes on asterots)

La stjernerne lede oss
(Let the stars guide us)

Tar på stjernestøv
(Take on stardust)

Alle er en stjerne
(Everyone is a star)

The dancers go back into their hiding spots. And at this point, the confetti begins to rain on the winner.

Vi er som små raketter
(We are like small rockets)

Svever høyt over sky
(Flying high over the clouds)

Vi danser en dans på månen
(We dance a dance on the moon)

Omringet av planeter
(Suronded by planets)

La oss fly rundt Pluto
(Let us fly around Pluto)

Vi er i en rød planet
(We are in a red planet (Mars))

Kjærligheten er uendlig
(Love is infinided)

(To infinity and beyond)

We meet our backup dancers again. The credits for WHF 38 begins to roll, as this is the end of the show.

Tar på astroider.
(Takes on asterots)

La stjernerne lede oss
(Let the stars guide us)

Tar på stjernestøv
(Take on stardust)

Alle er en stjerne
(Everyone is a star)

Lighting in the background. She decides to keep the last note, a high one for 8. LONG. SECONDS! The background dancers deiced to run away doing the final seconds.

All of the light turns off at the same time as the song ends, with only the "main" spotlight lighting up on Cärtenne. The background dancers have already left the stageCärtenne`s movement to shine. The audience gave her the biggest cheering of the night as she won, give her a smile and she seems to enjoy her movement. She did Sharing Her Moment with all of us.

“Thank you, Multiverse!” Cärtenne thanks while we see tears of joy by the fact that not only has she won, she has brought the World Hit Festival to Darkmania.

Next stop, Darkmania

Coming soon…

26/M/NORWAY #DMN
Favourite Wikipedia-Page

DATV NEWS - [NEWS] • [SPORT]

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Goodbye!

Postby Britonisea » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:58 am

BVC PRODUCTION