NATION

PASSWORD

Second Reach Times (REGION ONLY)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Industrial West Virginia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Second Reach Times (REGION ONLY)

Postby Industrial West Virginia » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:00 am

Second Reach Times

Industrial West Virginia Founds New Regional News Publisher

TRAVIS JOHNES - "We have decided that due to the recent founding and inactivity of the region, that there should be some sort of program to reboot this region. I have met with EfDex and proposed to them this idea."

Recently due to inactivity in the region, IWV has decided that Second Reach needs a bit of a reboot. Of course, there is no rebooting without stimulating the economy. Travis threw an idea at EfDex, a shipping company he has a large amount of sway in, and eventually they accepted his proposal. His proposal was that an old factory be remodeled to allow a publishing site to work out of it for the region. His justification for economic stimulation was "If people want something known, they will pay for it. This group has money, and has things they want known."

The publishing company works out of the capital city of Charleston and allows any nation that has spare change to publish their own work to the regional distribution company. This paper gets distributed every Saturday night.

OOC: Welcome! Here are some ground rules:
1) Post anything you want.
- Make it in form of a newspaper.

2) Do not spam, or post one news article after another unless the thread has been inactive.

3) Make all posts in forms of a newspaper.

4) If you need inspiration, look up Newspaper Article on google. It helps.

5) YOU MUST BE IN SECOND REACH TO POST HERE. EXPRESS PERMISSION MUST BE GRANTED BY IWV TO POST HERE IF YOU ARE NOT IN SECOND REACH.
The absolute madman.

Phoenix2012
Minister

Founded: Aug 03, 2012
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Phoenix2012 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:18 pm

Phoenixian Empire Largest Welfare Programme in Second Reach

JACKSON MANDELA- Research has shown that the Phoenixian Empire has the largest welfare programme in the Second Reach, surpassing the Kingdom of Segral and the Republic of Hothnia.

We have asked Phoenixians about their opinions of the current welfare system, and found that many find the system to be well managed for the most part. Andrew Larson, a business professional, said that "I think that the welfare system is great. All of my healthcare and social needs have always been well met, and I'm more than happy to contribute to keep this service going." However, there are some with their doubts, including Mr. Kelly, who did not wish to reveal his full name and occupation. "I think that it makes people lazy." he expressed, also saying that "I don't think I should be paying for those who aren't working."

There is no doubt that the welfare system is immensely complex, and the Phoenixian government has stated that there will be continuing changes in the future to best adapt the programme to the needs of Phoenixians.

Phoenixia
Last edited by Phoenix2012 on Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to NationStates