NATION

PASSWORD

The Banquet Of The Multiverses II (OPEN)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:41 am

"What is happening now?!" K'vall said as the shards appeared. He had just drunk a single pint of his hallucinogenic drink, as well as condemning Victor for his statement. He was not hallucinating yet, so he decided to call a group of soldiers from his universe to come, while his guards stood by him
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:52 am

"A rip in the space time continuum, it seems that by the wishes of our creators an old beast is being brought from the painful past."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 am

Stan Dixon, Casey James and John Walker AI heared the sounds and prepared for everything.

"The heck?! What exactly is this rip? And what kind of beast we are expectin'?"-Stan says, as he loads his winchester rifle with hollow point ammo for hunting some big game.

"Dudes, can ya' tell me what painful past it is?"-Casey prepares to reach for his sledgehammer.

"This anomaly must be studied. And whatever comes out if it too."-John Walker AI
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:08 am

"According to my database, it will be a while but we believe it may be Fat Sherbert. So far, i lack proper data to generate her to destroy it. But, the only person i know with enough knowledge for full generation, would be Virgil. At the same time it is possible to completely seal the portal and rips off, at the cost of minor memory loss."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:12 am

"Fat Sherbert? Darn it! Should have taken some incendiery bullets. And... memory loss... is it due to time continuum? Or somethin' just hits ya' in a head. Either way, me and Casey gonna help ya'"-Stan Dixon
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:16 am

"The time continuum, we must reverse it in order to reseal the portal. Of course, this would usually require my two other counterparts, but in this case I can seal it off myself. Of course, the ensuing effect might affect all of you."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:18 am

"Dudes, do we have to duck and cover or something? Or maybe bring some items for rituals?"-Casey James

"I'd better step away, unless ritual involves a synthetic."-John Walker AI

Refreshing News:

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:21 am

"No, this is in order to control the eventual distortion that reality and time will face, which requires the power of 3 stabilizing forces. Forces that are neither affected by time nor distortions. However, if it so pleases you." The chains once again began to lift up and form a circular portal as claws began to climb out of it, followed by the 3rd Entity, the Entity of Joy as the last Entity, the Entity of Hope, the original copy began to come out of the portal.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:26 am

"Then, I am just gonna stand there.*Lights up a cigar.* Hope Entities like smell of tobacco."-Stan Dixon

"I don't know, maybe I should smoke more weed?"-Casey James

"Is there anything in this ritual, which may require us?"-John Walker AI

Refreshing News:

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:31 am

Skyhooked wrote:"Then, I am just gonna stand there.*Lights up a cigar.* Hope Entities like smell of tobacco."-Stan Dixon

"I don't know, maybe I should smoke more weed?"-Casey James

"Is there anything in this ritual, which may require us?"-John Walker AI

"No, however, we can't interfere with this world for some reason, as if something's limiting this world from our temporal interference." The entity of hope simply said, a few rings appearing around her as she looked towards the sky.

"If we're not lucky enough this world may collapse from our indecision. I'll leave it up to Virgil to decide this world's fate."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Skylus
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Skylus » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 am

Knew it.

Harold looked around him in confusion.
"Could someone tell me what is happening?"
Proud Member of OCReMix.org and Pixel Mixers
Like to draw, play piano, play video games.
YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/mericalgirl1234
To avoid confusion on forums - I am female
VTtM: Madison Goodwill, Link (WW), Amaterasu, Alt. Future Link, Link (TP), Link (BotW) (I’m a Zelda fan okay)
Hogwarts: Derek Forester, Madison Goodwill
RoP: Madison Goodwill, Link (BotW)

Love this site it is awesome, no I am not changing my flag because it is amazing.

Insaynitia
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Insaynitia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:36 am

Rhesus Barron, Baron of the Patriotic Nation of Insaynitia materializes among the other leaders with a blinding flash and deafening clap, appearing out of thin air. He is cloaked in a leather duster with worn combat armor underneath, bearing evidence of many past battles upon its surface beneath the tattered leather. The Baron rubs his grey eyes, his battle-worn face bearing various scars and burns from plasma, laser rifles, and bladed weapons. Some are covered by thick brown facial hair, bolted to his hair by sideburns that extend into scruffy but kempt hair of the same color.

He blinks and observes his surroundings, reaching for a comm on his duster's collar.
"Uh... Sinjin? This isn't Rivet City."
The comms reply with droning static.
"Sinjin. Damnit did you forget to calibrate the device again??"
More static. The Baron rubs his brow with a leather gloved hand and sighs. He then notices eyes upon him. He speaks up. "This isn't some sort of Nuka Cola vs. Sunset Sasp debate meeting I hope? Those conferences never seem to end well..."

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:42 am

Stan Dixon greets a new guest.- "Howdy partner! Welcome to the Banquet of the multiverses. Right now we are in Venomizia in hotel Velora! Beaches here, are just like in good ol' Skyhooked! By the way, can I write down the coordinates of your dimension? Ya' know, we have data about Capital wasteland in archives, but we would like to colonize it's unoccupied part and conduct researches on it's technologies and species."

Refreshing News:

Insaynitia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Insaynitia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:48 am

Skyhooked wrote:Stan Dixon greets a new guest.- "Howdy partner! Welcome to the Banquet of the multiverses. Right now we are in Venomizia in hotel Velora! Beaches here, are just like in good ol' Skyhooked! By the way, can I write down the coordinates of your dimension? Ya' know, we have data about Capital wasteland in archives, but we would like to colonize it's unoccupied part and conduct researches on it's technologies and species."

The Baron accepts the welcome with a gruff smile. "Pleased to meet ya. Currently the Wastes of the US are mostly under control of some fellow nations, but we still haven't heard of anything going on outside of North America. You could check those places out if you desire, so long as you do not interfere with Insaynitian nor Homeland operations in the Wasteland. We are the protectors of the land and its people, so we are wary of those we have only just met. I hope you will understand my caution."

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:05 pm

Insaynitia wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:Stan Dixon greets a new guest.- "Howdy partner! Welcome to the Banquet of the multiverses. Right now we are in Venomizia in hotel Velora! Beaches here, are just like in good ol' Skyhooked! By the way, can I write down the coordinates of your dimension? Ya' know, we have data about Capital wasteland in archives, but we would like to colonize it's unoccupied part and conduct researches on it's technologies and species."

The Baron accepts the welcome with a gruff smile. "Pleased to meet ya. Currently the Wastes of the US are mostly under control of some fellow nations, but we still haven't heard of anything going on outside of North America. You could check those places out if you desire, so long as you do not interfere with Insaynitian nor Homeland operations in the Wasteland. We are the protectors of the land and its people, so we are wary of those we have only just met. I hope you will understand my caution."

"Great! Don't worry, we don't need large territory for a small town near research lab. I will send coordinates to our Technocrats clan. Is there that black fella in Boston commonwealth? Cause our scientists won't have time to run around and help all the settlements."-Stan Dixon
Last edited by Skyhooked on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

Insaynitia
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Insaynitia » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:43 pm

"Ah, Presty? I hear he's got a lot on his hands right now. I hear his men are doing good work rebuilding the nation, thankfully without such corrupt practices as the Enclave, and not so constricting as the Tin Men. Insaynitia and the Homeland are currently the forefront of technology in the Wasteland, we keep the peace when we can. I hear about these 'Institute' people, and I have respect for their tech, but I certainly don't condone their careless practices. We capture their stuff when we can so we can see if we can replicate the tech ourselves."

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:39 pm

Insaynitia wrote:"Ah, Presty? I hear he's got a lot on his hands right now. I hear his men are doing good work rebuilding the nation, thankfully without such corrupt practices as the Enclave, and not so constricting as the Tin Men. Insaynitia and the Homeland are currently the forefront of technology in the Wasteland, we keep the peace when we can. I hear about these 'Institute' people, and I have respect for their tech, but I certainly don't condone their careless practices. We capture their stuff when we can so we can see if we can replicate the tech ourselves."

"Institute people, huh? In our record, they are knows as synths. Some of them, are just non sapient robots and androids, and some are as intelligent as John Walker AI, and fully immitate humans. I agree, that such things are reckless, cause covert infiltrations and malfunctions of those robo-humans, cause severe paranoia and technophobia. That's the reason, why John Walker AI looks like metal human, rather than living one."-Stan Dixon

"Besides, building synthetics with weaknesses of organics is inefficient. My intelligence is equal or superior to them, and unlike them, I don't need food, sleep, and I don't feel pain, hence I cannot die from shock. Yes, I actually can use food as minor fuel, but that's not necessary., my fusion generator gives me enough energy, and in case of critical damage in battle, it has yield of 10 tons. Plus, if I lose an arm or leg, I will be able to put it back, and they won't. However, this can aid in covert operations. Yet, we didn't resort to that due to ethical reasons. Weird, huh? A bleeding heart android talking about ethics. I also wonder, does this platform have a soul? I've played some Mass Effect, and can't just let this question go."-John Walker AI
Last edited by Skyhooked on Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Refreshing News:

New Aavalon
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Aavalon » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:40 pm

Sleet Clans wrote:''You get storms? We get those plus tsunamis in the Pacific. And the worst part? It happens every year, so much so that we have invested billions into anti-tidal defense systems which, thankfully, work.'' '

Helens eyes narrow. "Is that sarcasm? We know all storms that roll in from the east and we have built the Black Glass Coast to protect our people and shipping. Storms out of the South are rare, that is why I was caught out."
She takes a large swallow of her drink, and grins appreciatively . "This is good, real good. I will have to negotiate the purchase of a barrel or two".

Sleet Clans
Ambassador

Founded: May 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sleet Clans » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:15 pm

New Aavalon wrote:
Sleet Clans wrote:''You get storms? We get those plus tsunamis in the Pacific. And the worst part? It happens every year, so much so that we have invested billions into anti-tidal defense systems which, thankfully, work.'' '

Helens eyes narrow. "Is that sarcasm? We know all storms that roll in from the east and we have built the Black Glass Coast to protect our people and shipping. Storms out of the South are rare, that is why I was caught out."
She takes a large swallow of her drink, and grins appreciatively . "This is good, real good. I will have to negotiate the purchase of a barrel or two".

''Ah, well it does happen quite a lot in Sleetavia. Thankfully the storms and waves we get only come from one direction, that being the south-east.''

United Confederacy of Sleetavia

"Ushije e Vuani"

MT/PMT, willing to switch it up depending on RP

Shwe Tu Colony
Senator

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:06 pm

OOC: Psst, did ya'll forget about this? :U This is a bump, by the way.
Last edited by Shwe Tu Colony on Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cherissime amis! Behold, Shwe Tu Colony/World Machine/WoMac, the paracosm of a spoiled brat, taking everything, sparing nothing, mingling the childhood incroyable with the angst of a young man.
Current status: university rules are just a suggestion
"The summer grass is getting in the way"
Extension

The Pearlescent Sands
Secretary

Founded: Nov 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Pearlescent Sands » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:32 am

A stereotypical UFO, right out of a 50s sci-fi movie, flies overhead, eventually beaming down someone. The UFO warped away, and the person was left on the ground, lab coat on and clipboard in hand.

Muthafuggin DR. VIIRA!

Sola brushed herself off, and headed inside.
We come in peace!
About me
i rise from the dead

For AN/AL threads...
Do NOT use the "Leader of the Confederation" factbook.

We also don't use NS Stats.
NOTE: This nation just runs my region. It doesn't really participate in the lore. If you're interested in joining up, we have a discord server!
https://discord.gg/z8BDkZ2

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates