NATION

PASSWORD

San Hieronymi News Center [AMW]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
San Hieronymi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

San Hieronymi News Center [AMW]

Postby San Hieronymi » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:48 am

San Hieronymi Central News/ San Hieronymi Today

San Hieronymi Central News is the official state news provider of San Hieronymi. Founded fairly recently in 1987 to provide a consistent, state sanctioned, news source over both radio, television and in a daily newspaper called San Hieronymi Today.
My Main area of work is in the WA General Assembly. Don't take my criticism personally, I don't like to see less than perfect proposals go to the floor so I have high standards.

Main Interests: Medical Resolutions and Moral Decency Resolutions.

The First German Order
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby The First German Order » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:49 am

San Hieronymi wrote:
San Hieronymi Central News/ San Hieronymi Today

San Hieronymi Central News is the official state news provider of San Hieronymi. Founded fairly recently in 1987 to provide a consistent, state sanctioned, news source over both radio, television and in a daily newspaper called San Hieronymi Today.

Is there a meaning for this thread? Not trying to be rude, just wondering.
”Nuclear strikes do not damage the phone network. The atom respects your right to a final call.” - Dumb Ideologies

San Hieronymi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby San Hieronymi » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 pm

((OOC: Planning to use it as a centre for news articles etc. was going to start it with a proper article but ended up just making a placeholder for future articles which should be posted shortly.))
My Main area of work is in the WA General Assembly. Don't take my criticism personally, I don't like to see less than perfect proposals go to the floor so I have high standards.

Main Interests: Medical Resolutions and Moral Decency Resolutions.

Return to NationStates