NATION

PASSWORD

Jupiter Pact Applications [Open, OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:48 am

Hinodia wrote:Also, to any newcomers here, we’re not all bad guys here. After all, that term is subjective as all hell at that point, given our opposition paints themselves as heroes while often causing as much collateral human damage as we do and disregarding international law even more frequently than we do.

Umm, alignment is certainly NOT subjective. A democratic and liberal nation is more likely to be bad guys because they're secular and ignore God's laws. That being said, lemme ask you. Are you REALLY the bad guys? If you're monarchies then you shouldn't slaughter innocents because that's dishonorable and wrong, which is totally not something monarchies do. I'm thinking of joining, but I gotta clear this up because my nation is a poster boy for heroism.
Last edited by A m e n r i a on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:01 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Hinodia wrote:Also, to any newcomers here, we’re not all bad guys here. After all, that term is subjective as all hell at that point, given our opposition paints themselves as heroes while often causing as much collateral human damage as we do and disregarding international law even more frequently than we do.

Umm, alignment is certainly NOT subjective. A democratic and liberal nation is more likely to be bad guys because they're secular and ignore God's laws. That being said, lemme ask you. Are you REALLY the bad guys? If you're monarchies then you shouldn't slaughter innocents because that's dishonorable and wrong, which is totally not something monarchies do. I'm thinking of joining, but I gotta clear this up because my nation is a poster boy for heroism.

Because you are an islamist. So you think that secular nation are immoral for not believing in God and rebelling against him, like Adam and Eve, and the sinners on hell
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Gagium » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:00 am

A m e n r i a wrote:

if you gotta point out you're not bad guys, chances are you're bad guys
E

Lethen Empire
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Lethen Empire » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:13 am

Gagium wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:

if you gotta point out you're not bad guys, chances are you're bad guys

Not really how it works
Leader Anthem Overview
An alternate universe Letheny - where the monarchy never lost its power.

A 14 civilization, according to this index.
Current Year: 2017
Tech level: MT
We don't use NS stats!
IC Q&A Thread - Koningsplatz Alliance
TG me if you wanna talk, RP, or do whatever!
Lethen INA: Victory in Tel Aviv! Jerusalem within reach! Pro-Crusader assault on Isratine going very well | Raaagh! The Viking Age: Lethen sailors confiscate capital from the con-artists leading Japan in a nostalgic callback to our medieval forefathers

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:41 am

A m e n r i a wrote:

Not really, we actively try not to kill innocents, but it ends up being inevitable in long, drawn out warfare. We're relatively peaceful, only fighting when threatened or when someone needs to be taught a lesson. Sae to say, we've freed some people from inept leaders, an example being Atkemri. We're heroes in our own sense, we're lawful chaotic.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:45 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:

Because you are an islamist. So you think that secular nation are immoral for not believing in God and rebelling against him, like Adam and Eve, and the sinners on hell

Excuse me, but Adam and Eve are good, despite one little mistake that got mankind thrown into Earth. Adam is the first Muslim prophet.

Siberai wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:

Not really, we actively try not to kill innocents, but it ends up being inevitable in long, drawn out warfare. We're relatively peaceful, only fighting when threatened or when someone needs to be taught a lesson. Sae to say, we've freed some people from inept leaders, an example being Atkemri. We're heroes in our own sense, we're lawful chaotic.

How can something that avoidable be inevitable? Also, lawful is the opposite of chaotic, and I have a feeling you guys are leaning towards lawful, which is better.
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Hinodia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:54 am

A m e n r i a wrote:How can something that avoidable be inevitable? Also, lawful is the opposite of chaotic, and I have a feeling you guys are leaning towards lawful, which is better.

Civilian casualties tend to happen regardless of how careful one is in war, especially during sieges and bonbings, which are pretty necessary to take out an enemy’s production capabilities. Besides, war is not something so precise or easy to control. It is chaotic, and in the chaos mistakes are easily made.

As for the alignment thing, I believe Siberai meant to say something along the lines of Lawful Neutral. We’re not explicitly good or bad, but we do take out threats to the world as well as oust warmongers and inept leaders who rattle their sabers too much.
The Empire of Hinomoto"Lux Invicta!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 13.7
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:49 pm

Count me in then, here's an app:

IC Nation Name: Empire of Amenria
Type of Monarchy: absolute monarchy
Tech Level: Late PMT-Early FT
Are you willing to participate in wars?: Sure
Do you have Factbooks we can peruse to decide your placement?: Sure, most are WIP and I'm going to write new ones though
Do you Support Communism IC?: No, we're neutral with them

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:59 pm

IC Nation Name: Look above, silly boy.
Type of Monarchy: Constitutional Monarchy Hybrid (WIP)
Tech Level: Future Tech
Are you willing to participate in wars?: Are you suggesting I get to blow stuff up?
Do you have Factbooks we can peruse to decide your placement?: WIPs, but yes
Do you Support Communism IC?: We support the blowing up of Communist nations, is that what you meant?
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:00 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:IC Nation Name: Look above, silly boy.
Are you willing to participate in wars?: Are you suggesting I get to blow stuff up?
Do you Support Communism IC?: We support the blowing up of Communist nations, is that what you meant?

After much deliberation, we Welcome you to the Pact.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:38 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:A democratic and liberal nation is more likely to be bad guys because they're secular and ignore God's laws.

Not meaning to harp on this too much, but-

>Secular nation, with many sects of Christianity, alongside other religions such as Judaism and yes, some Muslims who agree with our methods
>Nation founded on quite a few Roman Catholic values
>Considered by many, even one in the Jupiter Pact, to be heroes in our own right

You don’t have to be completely theocratic to respect God. We know to respect Him regardless of how we worship- something the United States and we understood.

And many monarchies, namely much of the Jupiter Pact’s members, slaughter and oppress innocents- the reason why the Angel’s Alliance exists.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:41 pm

Imperial Esplanade!! Hi hi! Remember me? Queen Emmy?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 pm

It's almost hilarious how lots of my buddies are in Jupiter
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:46 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:And many monarchies, namely much of the Jupiter Pact’s members, slaughter and oppress innocents- the reason why the Angel’s Alliance exists.

You’re talking like AA nations don’t.
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:And many monarchies, namely much of the Jupiter Pact’s members, slaughter and oppress innocents- the reason why the Angel’s Alliance exists.

And? You’re either going to use Atkemri (we’re not proud of everything he does) or Lunshan (he doesn’t use NS stats) as a case against us.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:48 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:You’re talking like AA nations don’t.

And? You’re either going to use Atkemri (we’re not proud of everything he does) or Lunshan (he doesn’t use NS stats) as a case against us.

Oh, I forgot, Exodia, Atkemri, Gagium, and Kendor to name a few
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Aureumterra wrote:

Lol, I've never seen JP members oppressing innocents, in fact, I'm beginning to think that AA is disturbing the peace people rightfully deserves and AA happens to be the agent of disturbance. Nonetheless, IC wise, I refuse to engage JP due to its members being very admirable nations.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:49 pm

Eclius wrote:

Lol, I've never seen JP members oppressing innocents, in fact, I'm beginning to think that AA is disturbing the peace people rightfully deserves and AA happens to be the agent of disturbance. Nonetheless, IC wise, I refuse to engage JP due to its members being very admirable nations.

ECLIUS HAS BEEN ENLIGHTENED
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:50 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Eclius wrote:Lol, I've never seen JP members oppressing innocents, in fact, I'm beginning to think that AA is disturbing the peace people rightfully deserves and AA happens to be the agent of disturbance. Nonetheless, IC wise, I refuse to engage JP due to its members being very admirable nations.

ECLIUS HAS BEEN ENLIGHTENED

I'm not gonna bring war to innocent lives, as AA members are trying to do.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:51 pm

Eclius wrote:

Your testimony has been duly noted.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:55 pm

Eclius wrote:

>>>literally bombing a whole city and removing an island from the globe just because

>>>>never seen JP members oppressing innocents

Yea k
E

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:57 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:And? You’re either going to use Atkemri (we’re not proud of everything he does) or Lunshan (he doesn’t use NS stats) as a case against us.

Oh, I forgot, Exodia, Atkemri, Gagium, and Kendor to name a few

Quote one post in which I "oppressed innocents"? Please, I'm waiting
E

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:58 pm

Eclius wrote:

Imperial Esplanade!! Hi hi! Remember me? Queen Emmy?

She's still alive. :)

Great to see you around, bud.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:01 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:
Eclius wrote:Imperial Esplanade!! Hi hi! Remember me? Queen Emmy?

She's still alive. :)

To all AA members, you declare war on Imperial Esplanade, you're in war with me!

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:02 pm

Eclius wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:She's still alive. :)

To all AA members, you declare war on Imperial Esplanade, you're in war with me!

We're all (mostly) PMT though, Imperial Esplanade is FT, so I don't think there's really a problem
E

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates