NATION

PASSWORD

Jupiter Pact Applications [Open, OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hinodia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:53 pm

The Republic of Christiandom wrote:Eh, trying to cut down on my usage now. Eclius is the only nation I'll gas the shit outta at this point.

you don't help our image
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Since when did I “throw around WMDs like confetti”? I get Atkemri and we’re not proud of that, but me?

I probably put it in there since I find it difficult to differentiate between the two of you sometimes, but your satellite weapons platforms could easily qualify for WMD position.
The Empire of Hinomoto"Lux Invicta!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 13.7
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:08 pm

Eclius wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Ironically, Christiandom is the only nation in the JP that Exodia will refuse to attack.

None of the other AA members are bound by this, meaning they can attack him, but I’ll still hate it, both OOCly and ICly.

I'm pretty sure Blodrike isn't involved. Also, ironically, I refuse to attack any Jupiter members side from Christiandom. I mean, who knows, I might actually end up being friend with Christiandom, that's, if they are willing to be diplomatic.

You joined the AA just to harp on Christiandom?

I knew I couldn’t trust you... If this actually happens ICly, which I’m sure it will, you’ll earn a council meeting concerning your ejection.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:19 pm

Eclius wrote:I'm pretty sure Blodrike isn't involved. Also, ironically, I refuse to attack any Jupiter members side from Christiandom. I mean, who knows, I might actually end up being friend with Christiandom, that's, if they are willing to be diplomatic.

I knew I couldn’t trust you... If this actually happens ICly, which I’m sure it will, you’ll earn a council meeting concerning your ejection.

Ejection? Do that and I'll give Jupiter Pact the money they could use.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Eclius wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories";p="<a href="tel:33463306">33463306</a> wrote:

Oh, Christiandom’s in the Jupiter Pact.

Oops.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

The Republic of Christiandom
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:27 pm

Eclius wrote:Ejection? Do that and I'll give Jupiter Pact the money they could use.

Oops.
Eclius wrote:

ooooooof
NEWS:
Nothing of note, Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
My shoddy and badly written Factbooks:
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
Embassy program:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=432574
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.
Yes, this represents(some of) my IRL views.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:33 pm

Eclius wrote:Ejection? Do that and I'll give Jupiter Pact the money they could use.

Oops.

So? Get in the duel between me and Christiandom, I don't mind settle our difference, and take you as our common enemy
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:42 pm

Eclius wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Oh, Christiandom’s in the Jupiter Pact.

Oops.

So? Get in the duel between me and Christiandom, I don’t mind settle our difference, and take you as our common enemy

Thanks for choosing the right side, I knew our TG exchange helped
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Eclius wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Oh, Christiandom’s in the Jupiter Pact.

Oops.

So? Get in the duel between me and Christiandom, I don't mind settle our difference, and take you as our common enemy

Even if you did join the Jupiter Pact I'd screw you over any way I could.
NEWS:

According to https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=363018 this: Tech:6 | Arcane:0 | Influence:7
https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_republic_of_christiandom/detail=factbook
tl;dr: Christenized Imperium of Man at start of Great Crusade lead by a normal human instead of a psyker.

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:56 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Eclius wrote:So? Get in the duel between me and Christiandom, I don’t mind settle our difference, and take you as our common enemy

Thanks for choosing the right side, I knew our TG exchange helped

I'm watching you boi
NEWS:

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Founded: Jul 16, 2010
Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:09 pm

What'd be the closest thing to having amicable/friendly relations but declining formable membership?
NationStates Belongs to All, Gameplay, Roleplay, and Nonplay Alike
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

Embassy Request Thread NS section of my wiki-thing Questions?
DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.
There are no magic mushrooms in this nation. Seriously.

Dahon the Alternative
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon the Alternative » Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:20 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:What'd be the closest thing to having amicable/friendly relations but declining formal membership?

Same.
This Dahon is NOT the Queendom of Dahon.
This is an alternate-historical FanT nation, set on a timeline where the Japonic incursions of the sixth century AD failed to displace the native powers at their weakest and so bring peace, succeeding only in occupying the mostly unwanted eastern third of the main island. As of 2018, no less than 5 roughly equally powerful nations vie for supremacy over the entire archipelago.

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:35 pm

Dahon the Alternative wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:What'd be the closest thing to having amicable/friendly relations but declining formal membership?

Same.
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:What'd be the closest thing to having amicable/friendly relations but declining formable membership?

This answer your question?
NEWS:

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

Dahon the Alternative
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 08, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon the Alternative » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:37 pm

Close enough.
This Dahon is NOT the Queendom of Dahon.
This is an alternate-historical FanT nation, set on a timeline where the Japonic incursions of the sixth century AD failed to displace the native powers at their weakest and so bring peace, succeeding only in occupying the mostly unwanted eastern third of the main island. As of 2018, no less than 5 roughly equally powerful nations vie for supremacy over the entire archipelago.

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:46 pm

Well now I have an OOC objection in addition to the IC one of not wanting to be a known member of an alliance openly saying they're the bad guys. Doesn't mesh with the foreign policy doctrine of appearing to not be that bad.
Every NationStates Community Member, from Raider Kings to Brony Queens Make Us Awesome.

DEFCON 5. Never forget Z-Day. 1/4/13. 'Corporate Police State' fits just as well as the actual WA category.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:48 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Well now I have an OOC objection in addition to the IC one of not wanting to be a known member of an alliance openly saying they're the bad guys. Doesn’t mesh with the foreign policy doctrine of appearing to not be that bad.

Who said we’re the bad guys?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Republic of Christiandom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:50 pm

New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Well now I have an OOC objection in addition to the IC one of not wanting to be a known member of an alliance openly saying they're the bad guys. Doesn't mesh with the foreign policy doctrine of appearing to not be that bad.

Siberai's words, not mine. I'd just leave you alone if it was up to me.
Last edited by The Republic of Christiandom on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NEWS:

Anthem
War theme
Alternate War theme
Peace Theme

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
New Mushroom Kingdom wrote:Well now I have an OOC objection in addition to the IC one of not wanting to be a known member of an alliance openly saying they're the bad guys. Doesn’t mesh with the foreign policy doctrine of appearing to not be that bad.

Who said we’re the bad guys?

Siberai wrote:3. We are called 'The Bad Guys' for a reason. We ignore international law. Be prepared to kill a few thousand civilians.
Last edited by New Mushroom Kingdom on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:51 pm

If you want association status, become a vassal.

Stellaris Jokes

Also i WAS BEING SARCASTIC.

We're not the ACTUAL bad guys.
Last edited by Siberai on Wed Feb 14, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

New Mushroom Kingdom
Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby New Mushroom Kingdom » Wed Feb 14, 2018 7:00 pm

Siberai wrote:If you want association status, become a vassal.

Stellaris Jokes

Sarcasm can't be seperated when it's ICly a reasonable position and there's no hints or markers in the text to suggest it. Being a vassal has the whole loss of independence and sovereignty thing, which is very much Do Not Want considering I've tried similar in the past.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:50 am

Stellaris Jokes

So, I and we are the bad ones, being a filthy democratic liberal scum who must be righteously disciplined by an imperialist conservative nation
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017

Postby Gagium » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:41 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:

Stellaris Jokes

So, I and we are the bad ones, being a filthy democratic liberal scum who must be righteously disciplined by an imperialist conservative nation

you're liberal? k
E

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 12:11 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, I and we are the bad ones, being a filthy democratic liberal scum who must be righteously disciplined by an imperialist conservative nation

Considering your allies often go for extremely violent methods and bomb building while we're usually content to keep to ourselves, that is a fairly accurate conclusion. But naturally you guys can just reverse the catastrophic economic and human costs of the invasion and come back fifty times stronger in a matter of days, because that's just how strong the free spirit is, apparently.
Last edited by Hinodia on Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Feb 15, 2018 4:49 pm

Do you want to join my RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=436012
There is a monarchist faction made by someone, which I will ink here: viewtopic.php?p=33465403#p33465403
Hinodia wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:So, I and we are the bad ones, being a filthy democratic liberal scum who must be righteously disciplined by an imperialist conservative nation

Considering your allies often go for extremely violent methods and bomb building while we're usually content to keep to ourselves, that is a fairly accurate conclusion. But naturally you guys can just reverse the catastrophic economic and human effects of the invasion and come back fifty times stronger in a manner of days because that's just how strong the free spirit is, apparently.

What do you mean with the last part
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Thu Feb 15, 2018 5:59 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Do you want to join my RP: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=436012
There is a monarchist faction made by someone, which I will ink here: viewtopic.php?p=33465403#p33465403

Kendor, this is not an advertisement thread for your RPs. There are actual threads dedicated to that sort of thing, so please stop.
The Federation of Kendor wrote:What do you mean with the last part

What I mean is that you guys in the AA tend to disregard the actual losses in war during RP (through godmodding, damage negation, etc.) and afterwards (Like what Atkemri and Exodia did, immediately rebuilding after losing wars where their infrastructure was bombed to hell). That makes things insanely frustrating for those of us in the Jupiter Pact, and has made wars tedious and annoying more than anything else at this point.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:18 pm

IC Nation Name: Ruskland-Preuben
Type of Monarchy: Absolute Elective Monarchy
Tech Level: MT-PMT(occasionally FT, in FT RPs)
Are you willing to participate in wars?: Yes, I don't want to miss out on any of that.
Do you have Factbooks we can peruse to decide your placement?: Place me on the Russian East Coast all the way to the Urals. Territory in Kazakhstan past the Aral Sea(and Urals), we own the Uigyur Aut. Territory in China, Inner Mongolia, Manchuria, a bit of North Korea, Cheju Is. South Korea, Shanghai and areas around it, and Taiwan and Hainan. Still in the tundra though gg.
Do you Support Communism IC?: We are communists with a, surprisingly, good economy(and no private industry!).
Hail Lethenia?: Yeahah boi
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates