NATION

PASSWORD

Jupiter Pact Applications [Open, OOC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Gagium wrote:
Eclius wrote:To all AA members, you declare war on Imperial Esplanade, you're in war with me!

We're all (mostly) PMT though, Imperial Esplanade is FT, so I don't think there's really a problem

Gagium, you should also join the greatest of the empires. AA is not democratic anyway
Last edited by Eclius on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Eclius wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:She's still alive. :)

Great to see you around, bud.

To all AA members, you declare war on Imperial Esplanade, you're in war with me!

Oh, believe me. We’d much rather declare war on you, Iscariot, than on possibly the most innocent and least dangerous-looking nation in the entire JP.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Eclius wrote:To all AA members, you declare war on Imperial Esplanade, you're in war with me!

Oh, believe me. We’d much rather declare war on you, Iscariot, than on possibly the most innocent and least dangerous-looking nation in the entire JP.

Oh, Queen Emmy is a very capable and powerful leader. A leader whose name is heard and admired o'er the seven seas.
Last edited by Eclius on Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:11 pm

Eclius wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Oh, believe me. We’d much rather declare war on you, Iscariot, than on possibly the most innocent and least dangerous-looking nation in the entire JP.

Oh, Queen Emmy is a very capable and powerful leader. A leader whose name is heard and admired o'er the seven seas.

The letters she sends out can be strongly-worded if provoked enough.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:26 pm

IC Nation Name: Eclius/Imperium of Eclius
Type of Monarchy: Technocracy,
Tech Level: FT or PMT
Are you willing to participate in wars?: yes! I will fight until all AA members are history
Do you have Factbooks we can peruse to decide your placement?: yes, mine, or the PMT Factbook
Do you Support Communism IC?:no

P.S. I once joined AA nust to get details of their plan, I am an Empire and have no interest in their weak ideology. Glory to Jupiter, Glory to Empires!

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:29 pm

Eclius wrote:IC Nation Name: Eclius/Imperium of Eclius
Are you willing to participate in wars?: yes! I will fight until all AA members are history
Do you have Factbooks we can peruse to decide your placement?: yes, mine, or the PMT Factbook

P.S. I once joined AA nust to get details of their plan, I am an Empire and have no interest in their weak ideology. Glory to Jupiter, Glory to Empires!

Glory to the victory and righteousness of the Angel’s Alliance, as we liberate the people and sweep away their treacherous rulers into the eternal fire!
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Hinodia
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:33 pm

Be careful not to overuse the word liberate there, Exodia. You don’t want to look like a communist, now do you?
The Empire of Hinomoto"Lux Invicta!"
National Factbooks | Tech Level: Post Modern | Civilization Level: 13.7
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:38 pm

As Officer of the Jupiter Pact, I accept your application with Siberai’s (most likely temporary) approval. Welcome to the fray, bud.
A hegemonic empire in Northeast Asia, currently led by the ambitious Imperatrix Shirano.
Having clawed its way back from the brink of collapse after Heaven's Fall, Hinodia seeks to protect her empire and re-establish herself as the undisputed ruler of East Asia.

The Solarian Herald: The Daiteikoku is set to go through a major period of reform and rework. Thank you for your patience, and please disregard the butterfly effects, space-time ripples, and mass unpersoning.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Hinodia wrote:

As Officer of the Jupiter Pact, I accept your application with Siberai’s (most likely temporary) approval. Welcome to the fray, bud.

Thank you, now I have fulfilled my duty being a spy inside AA

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:43 pm

Eclius wrote:
Hinodia wrote:As Officer of the Jupiter Pact, I accept your application with Siberai’s (most likely temporary) approval. Welcome to the fray, bud.

Thank you, now I have fulfilled my duty being a spy inside AA

You can start your tenure here by joining the Pact’s Discord, which has an invitation link in our World Factbook. If that doesn't work for you, let me know and I’ll TG you an invite.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:46 pm

Hinodia wrote:Be careful not to overuse the word liberate there, Exodia. You don’t want to look like a communist, now do you?

Hah- the Reds toss that word around like they invented it. Revolution, Democratic Republic. At least even the commies don’t rush our carriers with bomb-covered Zeroes.

Eclius wrote:Thank you, now I have fulfilled my duty being a spy inside AA

You must be so proud. What did you overhear, anyways? Just some diplomatic chitchat?
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:48 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Hinodia wrote:Be careful not to overuse the word liberate there, Exodia. You don’t want to look like a communist, now do you?

Hah- the Reds toss that word around like they invented it. Revolution, Democratic Republic. At least even the commies don’t rush our carriers with bomb-covered Zeroes.

I certainly hope that’s not taking a shot at me for being Japan. Because that’s just weak and sad.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 08, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:35 pm

So am I in or nah?
The Empire of Amenria (亚洲帝国)
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.
Your guide to Amenria, organized for your convenience

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:13 pm

A m e n r i a wrote:So am I in or nah?

Considering you’ve also pledged loyalty to the Königsplatz Alliance, that’s a no.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 am

Hinodia wrote:
A m e n r i a wrote:So am I in or nah?

Considering you’ve also pledged loyalty to the Königsplatz Alliance, that’s a no.

But you guys stand for similar ideas
Sinocentric Asian theocratic absolute monarchy. Set 28 years in the future. On-site factbooks are no longer canon. A 13.14 civilization, according to this index.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:11 am

KA and JP are like how USSR and China were, same ideas, still rivals
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:29 am

Eclius wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:You’re talking like AA nations don’t.

Lol, I've never seen JP members oppressing innocents, in fact, I'm beginning to think that AA is disturbing the peace people rightfully deserves and AA happens to be the agent of disturbance. Nonetheless, IC wise, I refuse to engage JP due to its members being very admirable nations.

So, their authoritarianism are not oppressive, but necessary
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Hinodia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Hinodia » Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:37 am

Authoritarian doesn’t mean evil or Nazi, Kendor. Also, this isn’t a discussion thread.
Last edited by Hinodia on Wed Feb 21, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

A m e n r i a
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby A m e n r i a » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:17 am

Aureumterra wrote:KA and JP are like how USSR and China were, same ideas, still rivals

Hm..okay. Have fun, you guys. *smiles and waves goodbye

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:22 am

A m e n r i a wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:KA and JP are like how USSR and China were, same ideas, still rivals

Hm..okay. Have fun, you guys. *smiles and waves goodbye

That’s a shame. You would prove a worthy rival.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:44 pm

Seems like the JP has just voided the AA’s existence over a tiny little timeline difference.

Everyone here has a choice:
-You can leave the JP OOCly now to be able to participate in RPs with the AA, (We will still consider you part of the JP),
-You can stay, and never RP with us again unless you completely change your IC timeline,
-Or, if you’re an officer in the JP, you can help stop this and give us all a chance. You can keep your own timeline if you want as well as RP with us in the timeline we’ve laid out.

We’re giving you all 3 IRL days to finalize your decision.

EDIT: Putting this on hold, about to discard this. Thank you, Siberai.
Last edited by Democratic Exodian Territories on Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Siberai
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Siberai » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:28 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Seems like the JP has just voided the AA’s existence over a tiny little timeline difference.

Everyone here has a choice:
-You can leave the JP OOCly now to be able to participate in RPs with the AA, (We will still consider you part of the JP),
-You can stay, and never RP with us again unless you completely change your IC timeline,
-Or, if you’re an officer in the JP, you can help stop this and give us all a chance. You can keep your own timeline if you want as well as RP with us in the timeline we’ve laid out.

We’re giving you all 3 IRL days to finalize your decision.

EDIT: Putting this on hold, about to discard this. Thank you, Siberai.

No problem.
NS Name is not IC Name!
NS Stats are NOT used!
IC Name: Notovasian Tsardom
Siberai does NOT represent my views in the slightest.
I am a depressed gaybean

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:09 pm

[Redacted]
Last edited by Lemlar on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:24 pm

Lemlar wrote:IC Nation Name: Lemlaer Autonomous Kingdom of Byzantium
Type of Monarchy: Absolute Monarchy
Tech Level: PMT transitioning to FT
Are you willing to participate in wars?: Yes
Do you have Factbooks we can peruse to decide your placement?: Will get them set up
Do you Support Communism IC?: No

Your NS stats are not too Monarchist. Do you use them?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:32 pm

[redacted]
Last edited by Lemlar on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates