NATION

PASSWORD

Angel’s Alliance (ACCEPTING MEMBERS)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:47 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Eclius wrote:Also Exodia, please define "misconduct". I thought that despite on the alliance-ship, we are still autonomous states

You’ve stated that you refuse to engage all members of the Jupiter Pact in warfare aside from the Republic of Christiandom. To simply state the obvious, this seems like joining entirely for the sake of spite.

I don't bare grudge against them though lol. Is it now a bad thing to be a pacifist? Also, are we getting a RP after invasion of Gagium?
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:50 pm

Eclius wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:You’ve stated that you refuse to engage all members of the Jupiter Pact in warfare aside from the Republic of Christiandom. To simply state the obvious, this seems like joining entirely for the sake of spite.

I don't bare grudge against them though lol. Is it now a bad thing to be a pacifist? Also, are we getting a RP after invasion of Gagium?

1: In all honesty, you don’t seem very pacifistic by nature.
2: I don’t know. Maybe not, but I might regain interest in that timeline.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:59 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
Eclius wrote:I don't bare grudge against them though lol. Is it now a bad thing to be a pacifist? Also, are we getting a RP after invasion of Gagium?

1: In all honesty, you don’t seem very pacifistic by nature.
2: I don’t know. Maybe not, but I might regain interest in that timeline.

Come on, you can't expect me to fight Imperial Esplanade, Queen Emmy and Augustus Program of FT Eclius go far back.
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:34 am

Benolia wrote:Full Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Benolia
Technology Level: PMT
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Economy Type: Free Market
Size (estimations acceptable): ?
Population: 2.34 Billion
GDP: 180 Trillion
Military Budget: 6 Trillion (0.033% of GDP)*

*The percentage may be small, but take into account that 6 trillion dollars is ten times the military budget of the US, which is more than enough for national defense.

Excuse me, do you use NS stats for that? I mean, is North Pacific a game region that your nation is in? And are the population and GDP numbers NS stats? Because if so, sorry, but it is very unrealistic, especially with your nation being an archipelago. Kendor is located on a fictional continent larger than Russia, yet, there are fewer populations inside. Also, our economy is not as big as yours, being realistic rather than using the NS stats one
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:10 pm

Benolia wrote:Full Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Benolia
Technology Level: PMT
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Economy Type: Free Market
Size (estimations acceptable): ?
Population: 2.34 Billion
GDP: 180 Trillion
Military Budget: 6 Trillion (0.033% of GDP)*

*The percentage may be small, but take into account that 6 trillion dollars is ten times the military budget of the US, which is more than enough for national defense.

You’ll be accepted as soon as we get these stats to a more realistic level.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Gagium
Ambassador

Founded: Apr 08, 2017

Postby Gagium » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:39 pm

RIP traitor eclius, good we got em out of here
E

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:49 pm

Gagium wrote:RIP traitor eclius, good we got em out of here

Some days you will see things through my eyes. And you will realize the true nature behind AA.

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:51 pm

Eclius wrote:

Some days you will see things through my eyes. And you will realize the true nature behind AA.

Yea, people goddamn tired of the JP's roleplays bout gangbanging countries
E

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:52 pm

Eclius wrote:

*cough* *cough* Atkemri *cough* *cough*
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:54 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Eclius wrote:Some days you will see things through my eyes. And you will realize the true nature behind AA.

*cough* *cough* Atkemri *cough* *cough*

Haven't met Atkemri left, but I saw his teenage king and stuff in that roleplay..lol, even more hilarious than emperor dragonquack
Last edited by Gagium on Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:00 pm

Gagium wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:*cough* *cough* Atkemri *cough* *cough*

Haven’t met Atkemri left, but I saw his teenage king and stuff in that roleplay..lol, even more hilarious than emperor dragonquack

He doesn’t even have a king, I wonder which RP your talking about
Last edited by Aureumterra on Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Gagium wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:*cough* *cough* Atkemri *cough* *cough*

Haven't met Atkemri left, but I saw his teenage king and stuff in that roleplay..lol, even more hilarious than emperor dragonquack

What?
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:02 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Gagium wrote:Haven’t met Atkemri left, but I saw his teenage king and stuff in that roleplay..lol, even more hilarious than emperor dragonquack

He doesn’t even have a king, I wonder which RP your talking about
lol

Or leader, whatever, kinda just proved I know nothing about him really
lol
E

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:17 pm

Eclius wrote:

"If Angel's Alliance and Jupiter pact engage in war, we don't wanna fight you. But we will, if we must, and we will finally get to know, who has better soldiers.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:50 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Eclius wrote:Some days you will see things through my eyes. And you will realize the true nature behind AA.

"If Angel's Alliance and Jupiter pact engage in war, we don't wanna fight you. But we will, if we must, and we will finally get to know, who has better soldiers.

Uh...we're not going to fight, and here's why. Angel's Alliance assumes DJP universe where JP did not divide and conquer Exodia. Now, you tell me the odds of a small island nation defending itself against JP members, which are huge empires. This is why even JP members agree that DJP timeline is not possible. In the spirit of this,I wonder what the point even is for Angel's Alliance.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Also, now things are kinda in the right place, two of my frenemies, Skyhooked and Exodia on the same team against me. This would've been interesting had DJP universe been justified
Last edited by Eclius on Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:57 pm

Eclius wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:

Uh...we're not going to fight, and here's why. Angel's Alliance assumes DJP universe where JP did not divide and conquer Exodia. Now, you tell me the odds of a small island nation defending itself against JP members, which are huge empires. This is why even JP members agree that DJP timeline is not possible. In the spirit of this,I wonder what the point even is for Angel's Alliance.

Small island holds only few our main cities and capital, we also have North Korea and some lands in Africa. And many our outposts and groups across the world.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:59 pm

We’re on the brink of completely voiding the existence of the AA because DJP basically impossible
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Purnelaw
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Purnelaw » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:01 pm

Aureumterra wrote:We’re on the brink of completely voiding the existence of the AA because DJP basically impossible

You and who?
Purnelewian National News Ticker
Reconstruction efforts continue in Africa. ::: IASPC under scrutiny for losing yet another helicopter to 'suspicious circumstances'. ::: Due to storm threat, the Chersbourg Food Festival will be held in the underground bomb shelter complex. ::: Civil Defense Cannon retrofits completed. ::: First asteroid mining facilities in orbit, operations to commence within two months.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:03 pm

Aureumterra wrote:We’re on the brink of completely voiding the existence of the AA because DJP basically impossible

Exactly what I was saying. I mean, I'd love to have a RP where AA fights JP, but the nature of DJP universe is out of logical realm.

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:07 pm

Eclius wrote:

Exactly what I was saying. I mean, I'd love to have a RP where AA fights JP, but the nature of DJP universe is out of logical realm.

Ummmm... How about cold war style? For example, a controllable chaos in some third party country. A country, which is rich with resources, has a civil war, where one side is pro-AA and other is pro-JP. Both alliances support their own side with guns, ammo, and people.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Refreshing News:

Purnelaw
Envoy

Founded: Apr 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Purnelaw » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:09 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Eclius wrote:Exactly what I was saying. I mean, I'd love to have a RP where AA fights JP, but the nature of DJP universe is out of logical realm.

Ummmm... How about cold war style? For example, a controllable chaos in some third party country. A country, which is rich with resources, has a civil war, where one side is pro-AA and other is pro-JP. Both alliances support their own side with guns, ammo, and people.

Yeah, that's way more reasonable, compared to a full on slugfest that is assured to devolve into numberwanking and powergaming.
Purnelewian National News Ticker
Reconstruction efforts continue in Africa. ::: IASPC under scrutiny for losing yet another helicopter to 'suspicious circumstances'. ::: Due to storm threat, the Chersbourg Food Festival will be held in the underground bomb shelter complex. ::: Civil Defense Cannon retrofits completed. ::: First asteroid mining facilities in orbit, operations to commence within two months.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:09 pm

We just had a lil talk on the JP Discord, and most of us, including me, Eclius, and Hinodia all have voided the AA due to it not possibly being able to exist. So from now on

ANGEL’S ALLIANCE DOES NOT EXIST FOR THE JP, AND DJP NEVER HAPPENED
Last edited by Aureumterra on Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:18 pm

Aureumterra wrote:We just had a lil talk on the JP Discord, and most of us, including me, Eclius, and Hinodia all have voided the AA due to it not possibly being able to exist. So from now on

ANGEL’S ALLIANCE DOES NOT EXIST FOR THE JP, AND DJP NEVER HAPPENED

So, we must not RP with you again (or at least, Atkemri and Exodia, as Kendor still survive, for now, and Gagium haven't been destroyed yet, and Skyhooked, Manticore, Midwestern Republic, etc are not attacked by the JP)
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Gagium
Ambassador

Postby Gagium » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:27 pm

Eclius wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:

But in your app you said you wanted to kill all AA members???
E

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates