NATION

PASSWORD

Angel’s Alliance (ACCEPTING MEMBERS)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Skyhooked wrote:Full Nation Name: Libertarian commonwealth of Skyhooked
Technology Level: PMT
Government Type: Anarcho-mutualsit democracy.
Economy Type: Mixed but not shaked.
Location: Caribbean Isles (Have em' all), North Korea (Annexed), few places in Africa, and smaller colonies and enclaves in secluded places across the world.
Size (estimations acceptable): 580,000 km2.
Population: 300 Millions.
GDP: Even without our robust black market ties it's larger than US.
Military Budget: 10% of money goes there.

Accepted. Welcome to the alliance.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:57 pm

The Manticoran Empire wrote:Full Nation Name: The Manticoran Empire
Technology Level: MT (most military equipment dates from late 1990s to mid 2000s)
Government Type: Federal Presidential Republic
Economy Type: Regulatory Capitalism
Size (estimations acceptable): ~10,000,000 square kilometers
Population: ~330 million
GDP: ~$29 trillion
Military Budget: $825 billion

Accepted. Welcome to the Alliance.
(You’ll have to take the territory that isn’t overlapping with anyone here, of course.)
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Auremterra, Skyhooked, you both’ll have to figure something out.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:58 pm

Exodia, why are you accepting everyone, even psychotic dictatorships and corporate bordellos?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:59 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Exodia, why are you accepting everyone, even psychotic dictatorships and corporate bordellos?

He need some fresh meat to throw into the grinder new blood to help with wars.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:00 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:Full Nation Name: The Imperial Military Republic of The United Artherian Federation
Technology Level: MT-PMT
Government Type: Presidential Constitutional Monarchy
Economy Type: Capitalist
Size (estimations acceptable): Huh?
Population: 1 Billion
GDP: 260 Trillion Creds
Military Budget: 25 percent of 75 trillion cred govt. expenditure
Side note: The Monarch is a ceremonial position.

(You’ll have to work out with the others who control parts of the US, of course.)
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:01 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:Full Nation Name: The Imperial Military Republic of The United Artherian Federation

(You’ll have to work out with the others who control parts of the US, of course.)

Da.
Who controls parts of the U.S?
Last edited by The United Artherian Federation on Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:03 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Exodia, why are you accepting everyone, even psychotic dictatorships and corporate bordellos?

1: Lunshan is not a psychotic dictatorship IC. I’m trying to get him to explain to you since he joined. It won’t improve any OOC relations if you keep nagging me or any member of the AA about it.
2: Political freedom, civil rights, and other aspects are fine in corporate bordellos. Besides, we don’t always use WA classifications in roleplay.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:03 pm

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Accepted. Welcome to the alliance.

Da.
Who controls parts of the U.S?

Gagium, the Manticoran Empire, and the Midwestern-Southern League.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Why do you use NS stats and WA classifications. I don't like them because I considered them too unrealistic. MT suffer even said that I hate NS stats

So, we don't use Asigna's theory of the NS Multiverse here, but realistic nation locations
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Skyhooked
Senator

Founded: Mar 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:14 pm

Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Auremterra, Skyhooked, you both’ll have to figure something out.

What exactly do we need to figure out?
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Eclius
Senator

Founded: Oct 24, 2015

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 pm

"accepted as a member, but membership currently under evaluation for potential misconduct"

Well, Exodia, that's...quite amusing. :lol:
We do NOT use NS stats since it's not the most accurate reflection
Eclisian Herald News Network
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:18 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Democratic Exodian Territories wrote:Auremterra, Skyhooked, you both’ll have to figure something out.

Skyhooked is also here...this...is getting more and more interesting
||Local man sent to hospital after eating a pack of 14 years old Kraft mac'n cheese||Schools to resume operation in coming weeks||All domestic flights resumed||10% off vacation to Democratic East Asia today, book yours today!||

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:26 pm

Skyhooked wrote:

Well, you both have colonies in the Caribbean and in Africa.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Skyhooked wrote:

Well, actually, we can split Caribbeans, cause main island of Skyhooked is fictional and it won't interfere. As for Africa. Africa is a large continent, which wasn't taken over by us... many coutries can have their colonies.
Last edited by Skyhooked on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Skyhooked is MT/PMT with a few FT elements. Military is factbook only. NS stats are mostly non canon.
If you wanna know more about this haven of sin: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=418281&start=1

Our country offers: Alcohol, guns, cigars, weed, gambling, beaches and tons of souvenirs. And our current special: PL-74 Plasma rifle 25% discount!

Refreshing News:
Skyhooked is at war with Octavia, still holding agaisnt endless hordes of robots, vampires and traitors of humanity!/Global Defense Council was formed to help Earth hold agaisnt invasion./Luckily, we survived long enough and forces of Mandate of Humanity have arrived. (https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=484352)

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:51 pm

Skyhooked wrote:

Well, actually, we can split Caribbeans, cause main island of Skyhooked is fictional and it won't interfere. As for Africa. Africa is a large continent, which wasn’t taken over by us... many coutries can have their colonies.

I have a map in my factbook
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Skyhooked
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Skyhooked » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:54 pm

Aureumterra wrote:
Skyhooked wrote:
Well, actually, we can split Caribbeans, cause main island of Skyhooked is fictional and it won't interfere. As for Africa. Africa is a large continent, which wasn’t taken over by us... many coutries can have their colonies.

I have a map in my factbook

Location of Skyhookedian African colonies wasn't specified, so let;s just assume, that they are not on your territory. And it's fine with Caribbeans too, so this problem is solved.

Refreshing News:

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:01 pm

Skyhooked wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:I have a map in my factbook

Location of Skyhookedian African colonies wasn't specified, so let;s just assume, that they are not on your territory. And it's fine with Caribbeans too, so this problem is solved.

I'm just surprised I ends up on the same side as two of my frenemies. Skyhooked and Exodia. Oh fortuna, how mysterious and uncertain!

Benolia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Benolia » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:12 pm

Full Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Benolia
Government Type: Federal Parliamentary Republic
Economy Type: Free Market
Size (estimations acceptable): ?
Population: 2.34 Billion
GDP: 180 Trillion
Military Budget: 6 Trillion (0.033% of GDP)*

*The percentage may be small, but take into account that 6 trillion dollars is ten times the military budget of the US, which is more than enough for national defense.

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:13 pm

Also Exodia, please define "misconduct". I thought that despite on the alliance-ship, we are still autonomous states
Last edited by Eclius on Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Eclius wrote:Also Exodia, please define "misconduct". I thought that despite on the alliance-ship, we are still autonomous states

You’ve stated that you refuse to engage all members of the Jupiter Pact in warfare aside from the Republic of Christiandom. To simply state the obvious, this seems like joining entirely for the sake of spite.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:40 pm

Benolia wrote:Full Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Benolia

*The percentage may be small, but take into account that 6 trillion dollars is ten times the military budget of the US, which is more than enough for national defense.

I was pertaining to how large your territory is.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

Eclius
Senator

Postby Eclius » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:43 pm

Also Exodia, did I mention I won't fight Imperial Esplanade who's now in Jupiter?

The Manticoran Empire
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 21, 2015
Anarchy

Postby The Manticoran Empire » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:45 pm

Benolia wrote:Full Nation Name: The Federal Republic of Benolia

Not necessarily. It depends on the equipment, training, and manpower of your forces.
For: Israel, Palestine, Kurdistan, American Nationalism, American citizens of Guam, American Samoa, Puerto Rico, Northern Mariana Islands, and US Virgin Islands receiving a congressional vote and being allowed to vote for president, military, veterans before refugees, guns, pro choice, LGBT marriage, plural marriage, US Constitution, World Peace, Global Unity.

Against: Communism, Socialism, Fascism, Liberalism, Theocracy, Corporatocracy.

By the Blood of our Fathers, By the Blood of our Sons, we fight, we die, we sacrifice for the Good of the Empire.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:45 pm

Eclius wrote:Also Exodia, did I mention I won't fight Imperial Esplanade who's now in Jupiter?

I believe you did. And I’m not the only one who’s considering revoking your membership. Isn’t that right, Gagium?
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
#comeandtakeit

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates