NATION

PASSWORD

Berlin Treaty Organization(MT, OOC, Apply, OPEN MT)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:41 pm

There's a separate application for this also? I thought the Berlin Treaty Organization was similar to the MTO? Since we know each other now.... Could I join without filling out the application?
Last edited by Bruke on Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Muengzhuo dynasty
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Muengzhuo dynasty » Mon Dec 25, 2017 6:43 pm

Tag!
Muengzhuo dynasty
"We are supportive of Letheny and Imperial Hinodia against the Hongchanese. Long live the Empire!

Current Year: 2004 AD | Tech Level: PMT

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:40 pm

I think I have a conflict on my hands. If that happens, BTO and MTO support would be most welcome.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:47 pm

Here is the link. it hasn't turned into a full war yet, but please keep an eye on it. The Pan-Asiatic States are threatening my nation, and two other nations: one of which is a monarchy, and the other a democratic republic, over our anti-Communist intervention in Diyaristan. (read whole page on Diyaristan for full info)
Last edited by Bruke on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:51 pm

No need to intervene just yet, but an announcement of support would be greatly appreciated. I don't want my nation's other allies to be out of the loop, you know what I mean? It would be a good idea, to put the announcement of support in the first link i provided. Thanks again!
Last edited by Bruke on Mon Dec 25, 2017 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to NationStates