NATION

PASSWORD

Monarchist Treaty Organization(OOC, Old thread0

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:01 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Get off Deian's back man...
We just want inter-organizational trade jeez.

Who exactly? :meh:

I want trade partners...
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:33 pm

Lol. I can hazard a guess...but then again, meh. :lol:

Nevada Communes
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Nevada Communes » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:27 pm

OOC: Howdy! I'm looking for a good foe to tussle with. How can I get involved in roleplays with this organization ICly?

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:33 pm

"Our country is a constitutional monarchy, how would we join the organization?"

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Personal Stuff

NS Nation name: Most Serene Republic of Bruke
RP Nation name: Royal Republic of Bruke
Nickname(s): the Royal Republic, the Brukean Republic
Puppet Nations(If you have any OOC'ly): n/a
Is this a Puppet Nation?(OOC'ly): no
RP Sample(Can be a link or a post. Must be 2 8-sentence paragraphs at least, and not short sentences either. Must also show your quality and level of skill!):
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=429885&p=33091235#p33091235

Nation Information
Nation Regime Name(Ala "Democratic Republic"): Most Serene Republic
Nation Government Type: constitutional monarchy with a semi presidential system; there is a monarch who is head of state, a president who is acting head of state, a prime minister as head of government, and a parliament as legislature.
Nation Ideology: Federalism, constitutional monarchy
Head of State: Ras Emmanuel II, President Bereket Abera
Head of Government: Prime Minister Finhas Motuma
(Optional section:)
Head of Foreign Affairs: Foreign Minister Beryihun Gezaee (recently sworn in)
Head of Domestic Issues: Prime Minister Finhas Motuma and his Cabinet (recently sworn in)
Head of Military Issues: Security Minster Nebiyou Gizaw (recently sworn in)
Map of nation(If possible):
Map of region(Not region in the gameplay joining leaving one sense, more as in the continent/multi continent sense): North America, Africa
Economics: (GDP growth/GDP per capita growth, and average growth per last 30 years, and optional but highly encouraged, as is population growh per year and average pop growth, others are not optional)

Economic Stage(Recession, Depression, Crash, Stagnation, Stagflation, Economic Boom, Rapid Growth, Average Growth, Slow Growth): slow growth
National GDP: $535,597,719,471 (using NSeconomy)
GDP per Capita: $6,955 (using NSeconomy)
Population: 77,000,000 (using NSeconomy)
Leading Industry: Arms Manufacturing (using NSeconomy)
Main Exports: industrial plastics, synthetic materials (using national statistics and data)
Main Imports: foodstuffs, various kinds of machinery, automobiles (using national statistics and data)

Military
Total active personnel: 125,000
Total reserve personnel: 125,000
Conscription laws: no conscription, volunteer-only
Active Ground Personnel: 80,000
Reserve Ground Personnel: 20,000
Active Naval Personnel: n/a
Reserve Naval Personnel: n/a
Active Air Personnel: 15,000
Reserve Air Personnel: 10,000
Numbers of Fighter Jets: 80
Number of Surface Combatants: n/a
Number of Submarines: n/a
Number of Helicopters: 150

Diplomatic information
Allies(And reasons for such): Western Section, the Federal Republic of Regions, Roseland (former colonies that achieved independence)
Enemies(And reasons for such): People's Revolutionary Front (leftist terrorist organization and paramilitary)
Economic Partnerships: Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement, West American Free Trade Agreement
Multinational Military Alliances you are in: WATO (West American Treaty Organization)
Multinational Economic Alliances you are in: West American Union
Do you have Vassals/Puppet States/Client state/Protectorates (if so, of who?) no
Is your nation a Vassal/Puppet State/Client State/Protectorate of another Nation (if so, of who?): no

Oaths, swears, clarifications, etc.
You realize if you are found to be a puppet and lied on the application you will be booted immediately yes?: Yes
Positions currently held in any other alliances: n/a
Positions currently held in regions: n/a
Positions formerly held in any other alliances: n/a
Positions formerly held in any other regions: n/a
Do you swear to not advocate the overthrow of any government official until next elections or impeachment process, and not any Prime Minister(Though a vote can neuter the Prime Minister's authority in certain issues, or his/her power can be suspended if a grievous enough offense is committed): Yes
Do you swear to abide by the current and/or future constitution(Depending on the time of this writing)?: Yes
Why do you want to join this alliance? Be very specific please.: to preserve our institution of constitutional monarchy
If this was recommended to you, who recommended you and why?: not recommended by anyone
Will you join the Discord?: yes
Any comments?: The application is still very long
Any last-minute questions/concerns?: No
Anyone here you have a turbulent past with?: No
#Application

Bataawenland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bataawenland » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:55 am

Deian salazar wrote:
Deian salazar wrote:sorry, closed.

Wait...wrong thread.
EDIT: I'll work it out with you soon.

As a republican and anti globalist nation ICly thus disgusts the commonwealth
Het Bataafse Gemeensrijk
Patrician Democracy, State Catholicism, Dutch, Breton and Dutch Créole cultures, mercantile, armed neutrality and cattle agriculture
DVLCE ET DECORVM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

Hakhtdart
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakhtdart » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:01 am

Hello, I am Monarchist

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:04 am

OOC: Is there some kind of link we can put in our signatures?

Hakhtdart
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hakhtdart » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:32 pm

Deian salazar wrote:
Hakhtdart wrote:Hello, I am Monarchist

Join, but I'll accept a good rp sample. If not you'll be taken under my wing first.

Take me under your wing, I guess? I am in an RP tho

Shazbotdom
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2004
Anarchy

Postby Shazbotdom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:13 pm

I will, most likely, be posting a new thread with a condemnation of this Alliance. You can expect it within the next 72 hours.

Be warned
Last edited by Shazbotdom on Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShazWeb || IIWiki || Discord: shazbertbot || 1 x NFL Picks League Champion (2021)
CosmoCast || SISA || CCD || CrawDaddy || SCIA || COPEC || Boudreaux's || CLS || SNC || ShazAir || BHC || TWO
NHL: NYR 1 - 0 WSH | COL 0 - 1 WPG | VGK 0 - 0 DAL || NBA: NOLA (8) 0 - 1 OKC (1)
NCAA MBB: Tulane 22-18 | LSU 25-16 || NCAA WSB: LSU 35-10

The Atmoran Diplomat
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 21, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Atmoran Diplomat » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:24 pm

oof I leave and 2 condemnations come, poor MTO
Atmoran Confederation
“Splendor sine occasu”
Co-Founder and President
Heliste

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:34 pm

No hard feelings, but I will not be joining this organization. SACTO and her members must take priority. Best wishes OOCly.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:34 pm

New Edom wrote:No hard feelings, but I will not be joining this organization. SACTO and her members must take priority. Best wishes OOCly.

If SACTO lets you in, why can't they lay off the threats huh?
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:40 pm

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
New Edom wrote:No hard feelings, but I will not be joining this organization. SACTO and her members must take priority. Best wishes OOCly.

It's just IC rivalry because this organization also supports left leaning monarchies.
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:48 pm

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:

SACTO isn't threatening you. And FYI, Edom has been a SACTO member for a long time now. You have one member of SACTO (INY) who's acting on his own volition. In fact, you have SACTO's top two leaders in your discord helping you guys out OOCly. Of course INY's actions are purely IC (he barely tolerates his SACTO allies who're monarchies), so don't take his actions personally.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:22 pm

Common Territories wrote:
Ruskland-Preuben wrote:If SACTO lets you in, why can't they lay off the threats huh?

SACTO isn't threatening you. And FYI, Edom has been a SACTO member for a long time now. You have one member of SACTO (INY) who's acting on his own volition. In fact, you have SACTO's top two leaders in your discord helping you guys out OOCly. Of course INY's actions are purely IC (he barely tolerates his SACTO allies who're monarchies), so don't take his actions personally.

Hah, you got me.

But do you guys got some sort of IC cold wars or something occurring between those parties?

Bataawenland
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bataawenland » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:02 am

Deian salazar wrote:
Bataawenland wrote:As a republican and anti globalist nation ICly thus disgusts the commonwealth

We're also anti-globalist, we're just a large alliance. Everything beyond military is optional.

Do you seek to reinstate monarchies?
Het Bataafse Gemeensrijk
Patrician Democracy, State Catholicism, Dutch, Breton and Dutch Créole cultures, mercantile, armed neutrality and cattle agriculture
DVLCE ET DECORVM EST PRO PATRIA MORI

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:50 pm

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
Common Territories wrote:SACTO isn't threatening you. And FYI, Edom has been a SACTO member for a long time now. You have one member of SACTO (INY) who's acting on his own volition. In fact, you have SACTO's top two leaders in your discord helping you guys out OOCly. Of course INY's actions are purely IC (he barely tolerates his SACTO allies who're monarchies), so don't take his actions personally.

Hah, you got me.

But do you guys got some sort of IC cold wars or something occurring between those parties?

Cold War? That would be implying we see MTO as being a capable adversary and therefore have respect out of fear for them in some regard. We don't see MTO as either a capable adversary or an organization we should fear. So to imply we're in a Cold War, that we're competing against each other for some edge, is unfounded.
Last edited by Common Territories on Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Il Borgia Vaticano
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Il Borgia Vaticano » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:10 pm

Personal Stuff

NS Nation name: The Sole and Holy Papacy of Il Borgia Vaticano
RP Nation name: The Papal States and Spain
Nickname(s): The Vatican, Borgia
Puppet Nations(If you have any OOC'ly): Dorne of Sunspear
Is this a Puppet Nation?(OOC'ly): Yes
RP Sample(Can be a link or a post. Must be 2 8-sentence paragraphs at least, and not short sentences either. Must also show your quality and level of skill!):
"I apologize for our lateness in receiving you, your eminence." a female voice said. "We were not aware of your journey until your announcement at the gates of Rome."

Now with a contingent of the Sacred Band bearing the flags of both Trabadius and The Papacy, Anawarkhi Ocollo bowed to the cardinal and kissed his ring. She rose and curtsied for the cardinal, her simple blue silk dress with gold embroidery in the shapes of suns fluttering and gleaming in the breeze. The consort of the current pontiff, she was a pagan foreigner that had become beloved among the people of the city, who now called her 'Mama' Ocollo. Leading the Cardinal into Rome, Ocollo made sure to take the more scenic route through the city. If not to show how much Rome had changed since the years of Leo, then to give the Vatican servants time to prepare rooms for their guest. Indeed, Rome had changed, as Pope Pelagius' cultural fascination with South America had influenced the construction and art patronage that the government had. Murals in the Inca style were common, as were ornamentations of gold, silver, and gemstones.

The entourage following them stopped when a begging woman came to the feet of Anawarkhi, asking for help with her debts and the child she now had to raise. Ocollo smiled and gave her two of her rings, and necklace that Pelagius had given her years ago.

"Sell these." Anawarkhi said. "You've more need of them, then I."

"Thank you. Thank you, mama." The woman said with tears and left. As they finally entered the Vatican, the armed guards were relieved of their duties and Ocollo led the cardinal to the Borgia Apartments. In the courtyard, five young boys were playing football, being watched by Cardinals and guards. After they saw the entourage, however, they had to know who the special guest had to be. Running over as fast as they could, they knocked over a cardinal who swore and yelled at them to slow down.

"Who is this, mama?" One said. "He looks funny."

"Quiet you five. This is Cardinal Gonzalo Santiago Enriquez de Montalvo, " Ocollo said. "An envoy of the Trabadian Empire and a guest of our home and your father. Do not accost him, or ask him too many questions if he does not want them."

"Yes mama...." They said and went back to play.

"Did you hear about those Lutherans banning a movie about popes?" Another said.

"Yeah!? Its totally insane. Good thing Papa Pelagius doesn't care about such things." The first respond. "Great Uncle Ludovico would've beaten someone over it!"

They all laughed.

"I am sorry about that, Your Eminence. Such are my children." Ocollo said. "If you are wondering, yes, all five are mine and all are the sons of his holiness. Cesare, Fernando, Pachacuti, Francisco, and Viracocha Borgia. As much as this is holy place, they do whatever possible to bring hell upon the people within. Here your apartments. His Holiness Pope Pelagius will be with momentarily."

She bowed again, kissed his ring, and left. Inside waiting for them would be the Pope Pelagius himself.
~From my Regional RP

Nation Information
Nation Regime Name(Ala "Democratic Republic"): Imperium Catholicum de Status Ecclesiae et Hispania/El Imperio católico de los Estados Pontificios y El Reino de Hispania
Nation Government Type: Papal-Theocratic Absolute Monarchy (i.e. the government is run by the Papal Curia and The Pope, but the Spanish Crown and monarchial titles are still the main forms of governance. It's a fusion of both forms. Cardinals are Dukes, and Dukes are Cardinals. The Spanish Monarchy is a vassal of the Pope, though)
Nation Ideology: Monarchist, Catholic, Nepotist.
Head of State: Papissa Clementia XV (King Carlos V of Spain [Spanish Government])
Head of Government: Papissa Clementia XV (King Carlos V of Spain [Spanish Government])
Head of Foreign Affairs: Cardinal Secretary of State, Francisco de Borja
Head of Domestic Issues: King Carlos V of Spain
Head of Military Issues: Gonfalioner Fernando de Borja
Map: Image

Economics: (GDP growth/GDP per capita growth, and average growth per last 30 years, and optional but highly encouraged, as is population growh per year and average pop growth, others are not optional)

Economic Stage(Recession, Depression, Crash, Stagnation, Stagflation, Economic Boom, Rapid Growth, Average Growth, Slow Growth):
National GDP: $272,454,844,862,778.09
GDP per Capita: $28,157.80
Population: 154,560,000
Leading Industry: Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology
Main Exports: Vehicles, Electronics, Weapons
Main Imports: Weapons, Foodstuffs, Jewellery

Military
Total active personnel: 2,677,753
Total reserve personnel: 3,272,810
Conscription laws: In Force, Males and Female Above The Age of 18 must serve for six years.
Active Ground Personnel: 1,472,764
Reserve Ground Personnel:1,800,045
Active Naval Personnel: 401,663
Reserve Naval Personnel: 490,922
Active Air Personnel: 803,326
Reserve Air Personnel: 981,843
Numbers of Air Wings: 141
Number of Divisions: 257
Number of Squadrons: 71

Diplomatic information
Allies(And reasons for such): Trabadius, Vegvarak and Orrovia (In Communion as Autocephalous Churches of The East)
Enemies(And reasons for such): Any states in which are controlled by Protestant Extremists and Heretical Churches
Economic Partnerships: N/A
Multinational Military Alliances you are in: N/A
Multinational Economic Alliances you are in: N/A
Do you have Vassals/Puppet States/Client state/Protectorates (if so, of who?) N/A
Is your nation a Vassal/Puppet State/Client State/Protectorate of another Nation (if so, of who?): N/A

You realize if you are found to be a puppet and lied on the application you will be booted immediately yes?: Yes
Positions currently held in any other alliances: N/A
Positions currently held in regions: Founder, Diplomatic Officer (Dorne of Sunspear)
Positions formerly held in any other alliances: N/A
Positions formerly held in any other regions: N/A
Do you swear to not advocate the overthrow of any government official until next elections or impeachment process, and not any Prime Minister(Though a vote can neuter the Prime Minister's authority in certain issues, or his/her power can be suspended if a grievous enough offense is committed): Sure
Do you swear to abide by the current and/or future constitution(Depending on the time of this writing)?: Sure
Why do you want to join this alliance? Be very specific please.: To give a united front against monarchism, and to give this organziation the backing of the Catholic Church.
If this was recommended to you, who recommended you and why?: N/A
Will you join the Discord?: No
Any comments?: No
Anyone here you have a turbulent past with?: Not That I Know Of.
#Application
"He who builds on the people, builds on the mud."~Machiavelli, The Prince
Papal Bulls and Governmental Info/News
NEWS TICKER:
Immigrants to the papal empire must meet Church qualifications, per decision by labor board.-|-Following a mistake in paperwork, the 18+ rule for access to pornography has been abolished. Church plans to fix this eventually.-|-Fearing the withering of the dynasty due to many Borgia deaths in the last civil war, Pope Soter II has legalized 'ius primae noctis' for all members of the Borgia family.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Work in Progress

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:35 am

Personal Stuff

NS Nation name: Ruskland Preuben(or RP man for short)
RP Nation name: Ruskland Preuben
Nickname(s): RP Man, RP... NCSU
Puppet Nations(If you have any OOC'ly): Nope
Is this a Puppet Nation? Nein
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=429393

Nation Information
Nation Regime Name(Ala "Democratic Republic"): Imperium of Ruskland-Preuben
Nation Government Type: Elective Monarchy(everyone gets to vote any living relative of the current emperor into rulership)
Nation Ideology: Perfected Socialism
Head of State: Emperor Johann II
Head of Government: ^
Head of Foreign Affairs: ^
Head of Domestic Issues: ^
Head of Military Issues: ^
Map of nation: If on earth, I am in northern Norway and Sweden, Finland and Karelia, the Arctic Isles(inc. Greenland and Baffin Isle and some other north Canadian Isles), Russia before the Urals, Ukraine, Belarus, the Baltic Nations, Poland excluding former Prussia, Slovakia, Moldavia and Romania, Eastern Hungary. And in Asia, I have Kazakhstan and from its easternmost point, draw a line to the Arctic, and that’s my full territory in the west. In the east, we have a colony in Kamchatka and the Aleutian islands.
Map of region: Eh, don’t have paint yet.

Economic Stage: Rapid Growth
National GDP:
GDP per Capita:
Population:
Leading Industry:
Main Exports:
Main Imports:

Military
Total active personnel:
Total reserve personnel:
Conscription laws:
Active Ground Personnel:
Reserve Ground Personnel:
Active Naval Personnel:
Reserve Naval Personnel:
Active Air Personnel:
Reserve Naval Personnel:
Numbers of Fighter Jets:
Number of Surface Combatants:
Number of Submarines:
Number of Helicoptors:

Diplomatic information
Allies(And reasons for such):
Enemies(And reasons for such):
Economic Partnerships:
Multinational Military Alliances you are in:
Multinational Economic Alliances you are in:
Do you have Vassals/Puppet States/Client state/Protectorates (if so, of who?)
Is your nation a Vassal/Puppet State/Client State/Protectorate of another Nation (if so, of who?):

You realize if you are found to be a puppet and lied on the application you will be booted immediately yes?:
Positions currently held in any other alliances:
Positions currently held in regions:
Positions formerly held in any other alliances:
Positions formerly held in any other regions:
Do you swear to not advocate the overthrow of any government official until next elections or impeachment process, and not any Prime Minister(Though a vote can neuter the Prime Minister's authority in certain issues, or his/her power can be suspended if a grievous enough offense is committed):
Do you swear to abide by the current and/or future constitution(Depending on the time of this writing)?:
Why do you want to join this alliance? Be very specific please.:
If this was recommended to you, who recommended you and why?:
Will you join the Discord?:
Any comments?:
Any last-minute questions/concerns?:
Anyone here you have a turbulent past with?:
#Application
M

Mesairien
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesairien » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:25 pm

Personal Stuff

NS Nation name: Mesairien
RP Nation name: The Queendom of Mesairien
Nickname(s): Mes
Puppet Nations(If you have any OOC'ly): Nah
Is this a Puppet Nation?(OOC'ly): Nope
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=224774
Bare in mind I've just come back after a 4 year hiatus so... yeah, the example is old, can get a few other examples if necessary.

Nation Information
Nation Regime Name(Ala "Democratic Republic"): Queendom
Nation Government Type: Constitutional Monarchy
Nation Ideology: Militarist, Constitutional Monarchy
Head of State: Queen Linwé Mau
Head of Government: Queen Linwé Mau
Head of Foreign Affairs: Grand-Pauin Emma Kortez
Head of Domestic Issues: Interior Minister Aki Kianti
Head of Military Issues: Grandmaster Matthew Thorpe
Map of nation(If possible): I used to have one but I need to track it down - Mesairien is an Island chain of 8 large islands and few smaller ones
Map of region(Not region in the gameplay joining leaving one sense, more as in the continent/multi continent sense): Again. Surrounded by much ocean.

Economic Stage(Recession, Depression, Crash, Stagnation, Stagflation, Economic Boom, Rapid Growth, Average Growth, Slow Growth): Average Growth
National GDP: Ӻ(Faux)3.42 Trillion
GDP per Capita: Ӻ46,849.18
Population: 73,000,000
Leading Industry: Naval Production
Main Exports: Military Arms, Oil, Electronics, Metals
Main Imports: Foodstuffs, Pharmaceuticals, Jewelry

Military
Total active personnel: 324,461
Total reserve personnel: 407,321
Conscription laws: Mandatory Military service - 2 years Active OR 4 years Reserve - most people only end up doing basic training due to budget concerns though
Active Ground Personnel: 88,790
Reserve Ground Personnel: 173,489
Active Naval Personnel: 139,383
Reserve Naval Personnel: 162,348
Active Air Personnel: 96,288
Reserve Naval Personnel: 71,484
Numbers of Fighter Jets: ~700 (Exact Numbers in makeshift C1: Modern Military Factbook, gonna get more fleshed out at the weekend)
Number of Surface Combatants: 146 (Exact Numbers in makeshift C1: Modern Military Factbook, gonna get more fleshed out at the weekend)
Number of Submarines: 18 (Exact Numbers in makeshift C1: Modern Military Factbook, gonna get more fleshed out at the weekend)
Number of Helicoptors: 173 (Exact Numbers in makeshift C1: Modern Military Factbook, gonna get more fleshed out at the weekend)

Diplomatic information
Allies(And reasons for such): None as of yet
Enemies(And reasons for such): None as of yet
Economic Partnerships: None as of yet
Multinational Military Alliances you are in: None as of yet
Multinational Economic Alliances you are in: None as of yet
Do you have Vassals/Puppet States/Client state/Protectorates (if so, of who?): Well not as an actual account here on NS but ICly the Commonwealth, a number of nations under Mesairien protection that provide us with 2% GDP for the Military.
Is your nation a Vassal/Puppet State/Client State/Protectorate of another Nation (if so, of who?): N/A

Positions currently held in regions: N/A
Positions formerly held in any other alliances: Was a member of the Crown Alliance - but that was 4 years ago and I'm retconning it now I'm back
Do you swear to not advocate the overthrow of any government official until next elections or impeachment process, and not any Prime Minister(Though a vote can neuter the Prime Minister's authority in certain issues, or his/her power can be suspended if a grievous enough offense is committed): Yes
Do you swear to abide by the current and/or future constitution(Depending on the time of this writing)?: Yes
Why do you want to join this alliance? Be very specific please.: To safe-guard the future of the various forms of Monarchism and to develop greater influence with which to help maintain global stability.
Will you join the Discord?: Yes, but I'm a busy bee so don't expect consistent activity
Any comments?: Long. So long.
Any last-minute questions/concerns?: No Sir.
Anyone here you have a turbulent past with?: I've been gone 4 years. And I'm old. Like, 23 year old. So damn old I forget these things.
Last edited by Mesairien on Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mesairien Embassy program (Past Tech and Fantasy Tech only): Embassy Program

Mesairien Naval Storefront (PMT/FanT): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=226525&p=13080094#p13080094

Gooday sir/maddam, I'm British and despite my attempts to pay close attention to American politics I still don't know or even understand most things. As such, please excuse the several occassions when I appear to be ignorant, it is most unintentional I assure you.

Aeyariss
Negotiator

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Aeyariss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:36 pm

No official observer state?

Mesairien
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Mesairien » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:36 am

Deian salazar wrote:Accepted!

Sweet!
Like I say, I'm gonna get an exact ORBAT for my Nations modern Military written up sometime this week when I've got time to spare from work. Suffice it to say we've got an impressive Navy but shoddy Army.

Am I alright to join the Monarchist Congress or will I need to re-apply for it?
Mesairien Embassy program (Past Tech and Fantasy Tech only): Embassy Program

Mesairien Naval Storefront (PMT/FanT): http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=226525&p=13080094#p13080094

Gooday sir/maddam, I'm British and despite my attempts to pay close attention to American politics I still don't know or even understand most things. As such, please excuse the several occassions when I appear to be ignorant, it is most unintentional I assure you.

MTO and BTO Admin
Secretary

Founded: Dec 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby MTO and BTO Admin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:49 pm

NEW THREAD!
Old members need not reapply.
Last edited by MTO and BTO Admin on Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MTO and BTO Admin
Secretary

Founded: Dec 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby MTO and BTO Admin » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:46 pm

Il Borgia Vaticano wrote:Personal Stuff

NS Nation name: The Sole and Holy Papacy of Il Borgia Vaticano
RP Nation name: The Papal States and Spain
Nickname(s): The Vatican, Borgia
Puppet Nations(If you have any OOC'ly): Dorne of Sunspear
Is this a Puppet Nation?(OOC'ly): Yes
"I apologize for our lateness in receiving you, your eminence." a female voice said. "We were not aware of your journey until your announcement at the gates of Rome."

Now with a contingent of the Sacred Band bearing the flags of both Trabadius and The Papacy, Anawarkhi Ocollo bowed to the cardinal and kissed his ring. She rose and curtsied for the cardinal, her simple blue silk dress with gold embroidery in the shapes of suns fluttering and gleaming in the breeze. The consort of the current pontiff, she was a pagan foreigner that had become beloved among the people of the city, who now called her 'Mama' Ocollo. Leading the Cardinal into Rome, Ocollo made sure to take the more scenic route through the city. If not to show how much Rome had changed since the years of Leo, then to give the Vatican servants time to prepare rooms for their guest. Indeed, Rome had changed, as Pope Pelagius' cultural fascination with South America had influenced the construction and art patronage that the government had. Murals in the Inca style were common, as were ornamentations of gold, silver, and gemstones.

The entourage following them stopped when a begging woman came to the feet of Anawarkhi, asking for help with her debts and the child she now had to raise. Ocollo smiled and gave her two of her rings, and necklace that Pelagius had given her years ago.

"Sell these." Anawarkhi said. "You've more need of them, then I."

"Thank you. Thank you, mama." The woman said with tears and left. As they finally entered the Vatican, the armed guards were relieved of their duties and Ocollo led the cardinal to the Borgia Apartments. In the courtyard, five young boys were playing football, being watched by Cardinals and guards. After they saw the entourage, however, they had to know who the special guest had to be. Running over as fast as they could, they knocked over a cardinal who swore and yelled at them to slow down.

"Who is this, mama?" One said. "He looks funny."

"Quiet you five. This is Cardinal Gonzalo Santiago Enriquez de Montalvo, " Ocollo said. "An envoy of the Trabadian Empire and a guest of our home and your father. Do not accost him, or ask him too many questions if he does not want them."

"Yes mama...." They said and went back to play.

"Did you hear about those Lutherans banning a movie about popes?" Another said.

"Yeah!? Its totally insane. Good thing Papa Pelagius doesn't care about such things." The first respond. "Great Uncle Ludovico would've beaten someone over it!"

They all laughed.

"I am sorry about that, Your Eminence. Such are my children." Ocollo said. "If you are wondering, yes, all five are mine and all are the sons of his holiness. Cesare, Fernando, Pachacuti, Francisco, and Viracocha Borgia. As much as this is holy place, they do whatever possible to bring hell upon the people within. Here your apartments. His Holiness Pope Pelagius will be with momentarily."

She bowed again, kissed his ring, and left. Inside waiting for them would be the Pope Pelagius himself.
~From my Regional RP

Nation Information
Nation Regime Name(Ala "Democratic Republic"): Imperium Catholicum de Status Ecclesiae et Hispania/El Imperio católico de los Estados Pontificios y El Reino de Hispania
Nation Government Type: Papal-Theocratic Absolute Monarchy (i.e. the government is run by the Papal Curia and The Pope, but the Spanish Crown and monarchial titles are still the main forms of governance. It's a fusion of both forms. Cardinals are Dukes, and Dukes are Cardinals. The Spanish Monarchy is a vassal of the Pope, though)
Nation Ideology: Monarchist, Catholic, Nepotist.
Head of State: Papissa Clementia XV (King Carlos V of Spain [Spanish Government])
Head of Government: Papissa Clementia XV (King Carlos V of Spain [Spanish Government])
Head of Foreign Affairs: Cardinal Secretary of State, Francisco de Borja
Head of Domestic Issues: King Carlos V of Spain
Head of Military Issues: Gonfalioner Fernando de Borja
Map: Image

Economic Stage(Recession, Depression, Crash, Stagnation, Stagflation, Economic Boom, Rapid Growth, Average Growth, Slow Growth):
National GDP: $272,454,844,862,778.09
GDP per Capita: $28,157.80
Population: 154,560,000
Leading Industry: Automobile Manufacturing, Information Technology
Main Exports: Vehicles, Electronics, Weapons
Main Imports: Weapons, Foodstuffs, Jewellery

Military
Total active personnel: 2,677,753
Total reserve personnel: 3,272,810
Conscription laws: In Force, Males and Female Above The Age of 18 must serve for six years.
Active Ground Personnel: 1,472,764
Reserve Ground Personnel:1,800,045
Active Naval Personnel: 401,663
Reserve Naval Personnel: 490,922
Active Air Personnel: 803,326
Reserve Air Personnel: 981,843
Numbers of Air Wings: 141
Number of Divisions: 257
Number of Squadrons: 71

Diplomatic information
Allies(And reasons for such): Trabadius, Vegvarak and Orrovia (In Communion as Autocephalous Churches of The East)
Enemies(And reasons for such): Any states in which are controlled by Protestant Extremists and Heretical Churches
Economic Partnerships: N/A
Multinational Military Alliances you are in: N/A
Multinational Economic Alliances you are in: N/A
Do you have Vassals/Puppet States/Client state/Protectorates (if so, of who?) N/A

Positions currently held in regions: Founder, Diplomatic Officer (Dorne of Sunspear)
Positions formerly held in any other alliances: N/A
Do you swear to not advocate the overthrow of any government official until next elections or impeachment process, and not any Prime Minister(Though a vote can neuter the Prime Minister's authority in certain issues, or his/her power can be suspended if a grievous enough offense is committed): Sure
Do you swear to abide by the current and/or future constitution(Depending on the time of this writing)?: Sure
Why do you want to join this alliance? Be very specific please.: To give a united front against monarchism, and to give this organziation the backing of the Catholic Church.
Will you join the Discord?: No
Any comments?: No
Anyone here you have a turbulent past with?: Not That I Know Of.
#Application

Accepted!
EDIT: Go to new thread tho
Last edited by MTO and BTO Admin on Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates