NATION

PASSWORD

World Hit Festival 36 - Gralicna, Izmedu | IC Thread

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Phase III - Izmedu (9/9)

Postby Izmedu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:00 am

Irena: Alright, time to call our host country. The duel for the Izmeduan points is between Darkmania and Mercedini once again. Thus, who takes the Izmeduan 5? Well, it's time to find out. Dobra vecer Izmedu! Good evening to Mia Bosanac.

Mia Bosanac: Dobra vecer back to you, Irena! I can feel Gralicna about to burst in energy all the way, and I'm in that perennial Izmeduan city, Vodiznad. Anyway, we know you want our points, so here they are now. Between Mercedini and Darkmania, the nation that got our 5 is...

MERCEDINI

Mia Bosanac: Hope Gralicna's having a good night tonight!

Irena: Thank you Mia! And that's it! The voting is now finished!

Izmedu
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Izmedu » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:05 am

After the Izmeduan vote, it was obvious as to who won the 36th World Hit Festival. It looked as if Mercedini would be snugly near the top for most of the voting, but as the last votes came in, it rallied to a charge to a comfortable win. As the Mercedinian win dawned on the venue, the stage itself was lit up in the Mercedinian colors, caked in deep black and blue as a single yellow light shined like a beacon in the outdoors. For the moments here and until the show ended, La liberija polja was Mercedinian heaven. M'Folo Asante had done what Daniel Alishkaerni did for his same country just two editions ago, bringing another title to his country.

Irena: Folks, I don't know how else to say it. With 32 points in total and being the only nation to secure votes from every competing nation, it's no secret anymore. The winner of the 36th World Hit Festival is...

MERCEDINI

Black and Blue confetti began to be unleashed from the stage as the camera swooped by the 52,000 audience strong members, celebrating and cheering for M'Folo Asante in tribute to his win. The crowd was whipped to a complete frenzy, to the point where Irena needed the help of some crowd control to make sure the show was still running on time. As celebrations were abound, M'Folo Asante was being bought on stage, with Anja Krajacic in tow waiting to give him the trophy.

PLACEHOLDER FOR RP

Irena: Wonderful! Of course, as M'Folo begins to sing his reprise, I just want to take this moment to thank everyone here!

Irena: From our audience members, to the viewers back home, to the production team, to the agent that got me this gig in the first place, and most of all... the World Hit Festival community. I can't stress this enough, this whole even would not have been possible without your participation.

Irena: It's been one hell of a road from then to now. As we pass on the trophy to Mercedini, I just wanted to say... Thank you all so much.

Irena: This is Irena Ratkovic, that one Izmeduan actress who probably will be drinking shots of espresso all her life, signing off. No showman's salutes this time, just a wave. Dovidenja!

Irena bowed to the audience and with that, preparations for M'Folo's reprise were underway.

Text Version

1 Mercedini 32
2 Kalosia 24
3 Izmedu 20
4 Todaskakys 16
5 Estogium 11 (6 nations voted for)
6 Natanya 11 (3 nations voted for)
7 Darkmania 8
8 Komarov-Thomiya 7
9 Balkvla Islands 6

Previous

Return to NationStates