NATION

PASSWORD

Coalition X [XENOX ONLY|WIP]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Great Slavyaniya
Envoy

Founded: Mar 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Coalition X [XENOX ONLY|WIP]

Postby Great Slavyaniya » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:31 am

AIntroductionA

Coalition X is created with the purpose of being a neutral organisation on neutral grounds for settling regional conflicts, border disputes and other matters. The Xenox Regional Congress is situated in the main city of the Coalition X territorial district, it is the administrative and political center of Xenox. Thes neutral grounds and the congress are under protection by the Coalition X Defence Forces (CXDF) which are formed from member nations. Members who lack defensive capabilities or need protection are also granted CXDF's services. Other benefits of being in the coalition include economical support and mutual cooperation in various fields, from communication, scientific advancements and culture to tourism, trade, commerce and the military.

AHistoryA

Founded on the 7th of September, 2017 the coalition is yet to become more influential.

To be continued...

Nobody post here please.
Last edited by Great Slavyaniya on Tue Nov 28, 2017 1:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Proud founder of Xenox

I like tanks.
My nation is: Class X14: Tier 4, Type II, Superpower.
My nation doesn't strictly follow NS stats.
My nation is PMT/MT/early FT.
1 rublev=0.75N$

Слава на Велика Славяния!
Hail Great Slavyaniya!
Viva la Slavica!
RPs:
The Private Communists vs Bourgeois braggarts: WON
Decria-anarchists war: WON
Makovik war of independence: DRAW I must note that the RP died, but it was the most interesting one yet for me.
The Second Red Crusade: DRAW(RP died)
Rossio-Moldovoskan War: WON (Rostrog surrendered)
The Coming Storm...Thread died
The Missed Shot: WON
The Nuclear Question: ???
SATO vs NATO: WON (SATO dissolved)

Return to NationStates