NATION

PASSWORD

CSN Assembly (Democritus Only RP)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

United Democratic Christian States
Minister

Founded: Sep 29, 2015
Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:33 am

Puertollano wrote:
Espalsio wrote:The Spanish delegate Adriano Ramirez stood up looking at Castillo.

"Dear colleagues. Why is this person even here? Can't you see that he is suggesting that we legalize drugs? This only proves our point of his incompetency. After what he has just said, we will not be surprised if he happens to be a head of a drug cartel in disguise."

Castillo grabbed the nearby microphone.

"I ask for the Spanish Delegate to be expelled from the CSN Assembly for unorthodox behaviour. This is an establishment of great integrity, not an echo chamber for allegations and political mud-slinging."

"Nay" bluntly says the German Delegate.

"Firstly this isn't an echo chamber, if it was everyone would take that idea and immediately follow suit.

Secondly he represents his government which is allowed free speech in this assembly. Even if that speech is very unorthodox" he says while turning his head to the Spanish delegate.
Call me Greg (my IRL name) or UDCS. Whichever works best for you.

"[28] He said to them: 'You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.' "
-Acts 10:28

Losconia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 13, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Losconia » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:47 pm

The N.A.F delegate sighed as he leans back and stares at the ceiling, and just simply said
"Might I remind my fine colleagues here that you all represent your nations, so any word spoken here will have direct consequences on international affairs and your nation's reputation. We are the voice of nations, not our own personal thoughts, so it would be best if we all kept what we personally think to ourselves."

State of Yisrael
Political Columnist

Founded: Dec 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby State of Yisrael » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:18 pm

A Jewish Delegate walks in the room wearing a kippah and he takes a seat
"Hello gentlemen"

Krasendof
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krasendof » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:17 pm

A Krasendof representative walks into the building before laying down his suitcase. He opens it up and pulls out a stack of papers just before straightening them on the table. "Gentlemen, if I could get your attention. I have a proposal to cast."

Territorial and International Waters & Disputes act

This Resolution Hereby

1. Defines "Territorial Waters" as an extension of a Nation's territory, as such all domestic laws, regulations, and applicable taxes, apply, unless otherwise stated in the resolution.
2. Defines "Proximate Zone/Waters" as a partial legal extension of the Nation, as such all customs, applicable taxation, immigration, and pollution laws apply.
3. Defines "Exclusive Economic Area/EEA" as an economic extension of the Nation, as such the Nation and those in possession of a RAWE license [Establishment 6.] permitted by the Nation may fish, mine, drill, and extract resources from the area. However, this area is considered International Waters. None of the Nation's laws apply, and may only enforce their economic rights.

1. Establishes that a coastal country has the right to, at the very least 1.5 km of total territorial waters off the coast at the lowest tide.
2. Establishes that the 20km of sea from the coast at the lowest tide are the Territorial Waters of that Nation.
3. Establishes that a further 20km of sea from the Territorial Waters (40km from the coast at the lowest tide) of a Nation are the Proximate Waters of that Nation.
4. Establishes that 285km of sea from the Proximate Zone (325km from the coast at the lowest tide) of a Nation is the Exclusive Economic Area.
5. Establishes that a nation may not stop any form of Innocent Passage through Territorial or International waters. As such may not attack, barrage, or harass any vessel: NOT Associated with a Nation's military, NOT Involved in espionage, NOT involved in breaking domestic(if applicable) or International law, or is otherwise NOT prejudicial to the peace, good order or security of a coastal State. Therefore such passage shall take place in conformity with this Resolution.
6. Establishes that a company(which may work employees under its license providing 1/3 of the employees have a license) or individual, which wishes to fish or extract resources from International waters, must have a RAWE (Resource and Wildlife extraction) licence.
7. Prohibits the extraction, tampering, or dumping of Radioactive material in International waters.
8. Prohibits the tampering or salvage of Declared war graves in International Waters.
9. Prohibits dumping or polluting in any form other than direct transportation, within 2km of a coral reef.
10. Prohibits and voids any claim to international waters.
11. Acknowledges that some waters may overlap, and requires both Nations attempt to sort out the dispute civilly.

RAWE licence
The RAWE licence is a way of preserving oceanic flora and fauna, by requiring a short 2 day class administered by CSN approved institutions (primarily colleges), to fish, whale, or otherwise extract economic goods from International waters. The class is made of 6 parts.

1. Introduction to basic maritime law.
2. Safe, considerate, and clean fishing.
3. Dumping and polluting dangers.
4. Limits on oil and other natural resources
5. The dangers and harm of radioactive resources and materials.
6. What wildlife is and is not off limits to extraction(no wildlife considered vulnerable or worse.)
Last edited by Krasendof on Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism, put this in your sig.

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Nay

"[28] He said to them: 'You are well aware that it is against our law for a Jew to associate with or visit a Gentile. But God has shown me that I should not call anyone impure or unclean.' "

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 19, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Mon Dec 11, 2017 11:38 pm

Alessandra Mussolini announces: “The Italian government votes against this proposal due to clause 5 of the proposal, which would compromise the safety and security of the Mediterranean and by extension Europe due to the inability of nations such as Espalsio to close the Straight of Gibraltar during times of war, which would give any enemy forces a great advantage in war, denying Europe the right of a ‘Just War’ as described by the Just War Theory."

The Italian representative officially votes AGAINST this proposal.
Anthem of the Federation of Franco-British Republics: La Victoire est à Nous / Victory is Ours

Personality type: INFP-T

New Metropolitan France
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 02, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby New Metropolitan France » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 am

"The French Confederation shall cast a provisional vote against this proposal, which shall be reexamined should any amendments be made to its protocols."

Sovereign Nation of Ladvania
Envoy

Founded: Jun 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:36 am

The Ukranian stands and fixes his suit and says
"Yay"

Krasendof
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Krasendof » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:18 am

Hmm.... I see your issues. *Sits down at table and pulls out phone* I will create a revision that will hopefully make everyone happy. *About an hour later* alright gentleman how does this fit?

Territorial and International Waters, Disputes &
Environmental act

This Resolution Hereby

1. Defines "Territorial Waters" as an extension of a Nation's territory, as such all domestic laws, regulations, and applicable taxes, apply, unless otherwise stated in the resolution.
2. Defines "Proximate Zone/Waters" as a partial legal extension of the Nation, as such all customs, applicable taxation, immigration, and pollution laws apply.
3. Defines "Exclusive Economic Area/EEA" as an economic extension of the Nation, as such the Nation and those in possession of a RAWE license [Establishment 6.] permitted by the Nation may fish, mine, drill, and extract resources from the area. However, this area is considered International Waters. None of the Nation's laws apply, and may only enforce their economic rights.

1. Establishes that a coastal country has the right to, at the very least 1.5 km of total territorial waters off the coast at the lowest tide.
2. Establishes that the 20km of sea from the coast at the lowest tide are the Territorial Waters of that Nation.
3. Establishes that a further 20km of sea from the Territorial Waters (40km from the coast at the lowest tide) of a Nation are the Proximate Waters of that Nation.
4. Establishes that 285km of sea from the Proximate Zone (325km from the coast at the lowest tide) of a Nation is the Exclusive Economic Area.
5. Establishes that a company(which may work employees under its license providing 1/3 of the employees have a license) or individual, which wishes to fish or extract resources from International waters, must have a RAWE (Resource and Wildlife extraction) licence.
6. Prohibits the extraction, tampering, or dumping of Radioactive material in International waters.
7. Prohibits the tampering or salvage of Declared war graves in International Waters.
8. Prohibits fishing, whaling, dumping or polluting in any form other than direct transportation, within 2km of a coral reef.
9. Prohibits and voids any claim to international waters.
10. Acknowledges that some waters may overlap, and requires both Nations attempt to sort out the dispute civilly.
11. Prohibits the act of fishing, whaling, dumping, polluting in any form other than direct transportation, or any otherwise environmentally harmful act within 80km of Antarctica at the lowest tide.

RAWE licence
The RAWE licence is a way of preserving oceanic flora and fauna, by requiring a short 2 day class administered by CSN approved institutions (primarily colleges), to fish, whale, or otherwise extract economic goods from International waters. The class is made of 6 parts.

1. Introduction to basic maritime law.
2. Safe, considerate, and clean fishing.
3. Dumping and polluting dangers.
4. Limits on oil and other natural resources
5. The dangers and harm of radioactive resources and materials.
6. What wildlife is and is not off limits to extraction(no wildlife considered vulnerable or worse.)
_[' ]_
(-_Q) If you support Capitalism, put this in your sig.

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:42 am

Aye.
Anthem of the Federation of Franco-British Republics: La Victoire est à Nous / Victory is Ours

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:05 pm

Aye.
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

The Austro-Danubian Empire

Postby Helensted » Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:18 pm

"The Empire votes 'aye' to our Royal Colony's second proposal."
Last edited by Helensted on Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
αν πεθάνεις πριν πεθάνεις,
δεν θα πεθάνεις όταν πεθάνεις

Espalsio
Attaché

Founded: Oct 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Espalsio » Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:22 pm

"Nay" said Roberto Reyes. The Spanish authority of the canal has proven to be very helpful for the stability of Europe.

Orbanis
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 14, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Orbanis » Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:56 pm

*Japanese Delegate Walks in, incredibly late*
Aye to RES-1.1-2017-346
Last edited by Orbanis on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Call me Bill
Current resident of the USA
My political compass is Economic Left/Right: -2.88 and Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.56 so apparently I'm chilling with Gandhi...?
Pro: NATO, EU, USA, Israel-Palestine Alternative Solution, Centralism, Religious Tolerance
Neutral: Trump
Anti: Communism, Fascism, Political Correctness, Politics (In the uncompromising sense), DPRK

Empire of the United Kingdom
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Empire of the United Kingdom » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:25 am

Nay
I'm very good at integral and differential calculus;
I know the scientific names of beings animalculous:
In short, in matters vegetable, animal, and mineral,

I am the very model of a modern Major-General.
=======*=======

Anxiety Cafe
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 10, 2007
Father Knows Best State

Postby Anxiety Cafe » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:12 pm

After a short whispered huddle, one representative stands up.

“The FSR is in support of RES-1.1-2017-346.”

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm

"Nay"

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:12 pm

A rall, slim, and fairly young man walks through the halls of the CSN and enters the room of the assembly, he takes the seat of his predecessor Valdimir Nica and introduces himself.
"Good evening, my name's Yudin Dmitriy. I will be Ladvania's delegate from her on out, my colleague Vladimir Nica (former delegate) is fulfilling his duties as Vice President now. Thank you."

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:15 pm

Sovereign Nation of Ladvania wrote:A rall, slim, and fairly young man walks through the halls of the CSN and enters the room of the assembly, he takes the seat of his predecessor Valdimir Nica and introduces himself.
"Good evening, my name's Yudin Dmitriy. I will be Ladvania's delegate from her on out, my colleague Vladimir Nica (former delegate) is fulfilling his duties as Vice President now. Thank you."

"Welcome. We are currently dealing with the matter of German War Crimes."

Said the Puertollano Ambassador.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sovereign Nation of Ladvania » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:01 pm

Puertollano wrote:
Sovereign Nation of Ladvania wrote:A rall, slim, and fairly young man walks through the halls of the CSN and enters the room of the assembly, he takes the seat of his predecessor Valdimir Nica and introduces himself.

"German war crimes?"

"Welcome. We are currently dealing with the matter of German War Crimes."

Said the Puertollano Ambassador.

Helensted
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jun 29, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Helensted » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:26 pm

Justice for Austria

One of the two Austro-Danubian Proconsuls, Leo Mayr, bursts into the doors of the CSN with a sense of imposing fury. He storms through the halls of the CSN, and takes the podium at its center. In a thick Austrian-German accent, he begins to speak.

"Brothers and sisters of the world, I have come to seek assistance in an urgent crisis that many of you already know about. Metropolitan Austria is now officially a part of the Austro-Danubian Empire, but the Germanic Union -- in its stubbornness -- has launched a crusade to kill the seven million residents of Austria [Vienna runs on its own power, and wasn't included in Germany's recent actions], who will be facing conditions that I hope none of us in this building will ever have to face. I come with two proposals.

I come to announce that a global sanction should be placed on the Germanic Union if they do not immediately take back their actions against Austria, and that the Germanic Union's actions should be deemed as crimes against humanity. The Germanic Union's government, and especially the Germanic Union's executive council, have committed a crime against humanity and deserve to come to face the actions they have committed to the global community. The Austro-Danubian Empire was willing to pay for all costs to keep the Austro-Danubian power grid live until one was created in the Empire, but the Germanic Union's act of blatant terrorism against the Austrian peoples have made such an approach impossible.

I also come to ask that the global community come together and give aid to the peoples of Metropolitan Austria.

Please, leaders of the world, support our endeavors to give the Germanic Union the proper label they deserve: a nation having conducted crimes against humanity. The global community should come together to sanction the Germans, and help provide aid to the Austrian peoples in danger of being harmed by the Austrian winter. Thank you."
αν πεθάνεις πριν πεθάνεις,
δεν θα πεθάνεις όταν πεθάνεις

Puertollano
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:30 pm

Helensted wrote:
Justice for Austria

One of the two Austro-Danubian Proconsuls, Leo Mayr, bursts into the doors of the CSN with a sense of imposing fury. He storms through the halls of the CSN, and takes the podium at its center. In a thick Austrian-German accent, he begins to speak.

"Brothers and sisters of the world, I have come to seek assistance in an urgent crisis that many of you already know about. Metropolitan Austria is now officially a part of the Austro-Danubian Empire, but the Germanic Union -- in its stubbornness -- has launched a crusade to kill the seven million residents of Austria [Vienna runs on its own power, and wasn't included in Germany's recent actions], who will be facing conditions that I hope none of us in this building will ever have to face. I come with two proposals.

I come to announce that a global sanction should be placed on the Germanic Union if they do not immediately take back their actions against Austria, and that the Germanic Union's actions should be deemed as crimes against humanity. The Germanic Union's government, and especially the Germanic Union's executive council, have committed a crime against humanity and deserve to come to face the actions they have committed to the global community. The Austro-Danubian Empire was willing to pay for all costs to keep the Austro-Danubian power grid live until one was created in the Empire, but the Germanic Union's act of blatant terrorism against the Austrian peoples have made such an approach impossible.

I also come to ask that the global community come together and give aid to the peoples of Metropolitan Austria.

Please, leaders of the world, support our endeavors to give the Germanic Union the proper label they deserve: a nation having conducted crimes against humanity. The global community should come together to sanction the Germans, and help provide aid to the Austrian peoples in danger of being harmed by the Austrian winter. Thank you."

The Bolivarian Republic of Puertollano supports this measure of sanctions.
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)

Minister

Father Knows Best State

Postby United Democratic Christian States » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:52 am

The GU votes nay,

We reserve the right to use our resources how we wish.

In addition the Austrians asked us to leave, so we did. With everything we owned.

As far as I'm concerned if the Austrians didn't want this to happen, they wouldn't have asked us to leave, however this most recent statement is purely my opinion

Grandes Terres
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Grandes Terres » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:27 pm

CSN delegate Alessandra Mussolini votes IN FAVOUR of the proposal on behalf of the Imperial Kingdom of Italy

Leonberg
Secretary

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leonberg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:46 pm

A diplomat by the name of Charles Peter Clemont rushes into the room, practically unnoticed and pulls out a letter.
He starts reading: "On behalf of the Free Imperial Cities of Leonberg and our new duchess Angelina I (may she reign long!) Von Goltroppen. The state votes against the proposal."
Hello, call me Timo. I'm from Estonia and i love everything to do with history, politics and both High- and Low Fantasy.

As a founding memeber of the Unted Coservative Alliance i have several duties, yet sometimes, you just want to have some fun!

AVE PRAEFECTUS!

Theme song of my Korean Empire.

My Political Compass.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates