NATION

PASSWORD

Game of NS {IC THREAD}

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Aldion
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Game of NS {IC THREAD}

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:51 am

Rules:
- The one who sits the Iron throne is the ruler of Westeroes, what they say goes (or you will be considered a rebel)
- Post-Medieval warfare only
- Alliances, Royal marriages etc must be announced publicly to be recognised
- Godmodding = Instant ban from rp
- Without an heir to suceed lands, the King/Queen of Westeroes will decide what to be done
- Kingdoms in Essos are free from the Iron Throne's laws/demands
- Assasinations should be kept at a minimum
Last edited by Aldion on Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:21 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cezarland
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

The Falcon War

Postby Cezarland » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:59 am

September 29, 1281
Cezarland takes over Aldion.
40,000 men were sent.
The town of Barretta is destroyed.

May 3rd, 1283
Aldion sends 15,000 men to fight.
Aldion loses 80 million cash.

The town of Harley is destroyed
The falcon war ends.

Cezarland
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

?

Postby Cezarland » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:01 am

was that godmodding?

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:07 am

Cezarland wrote:was that godmodding?

Yes
This nation does not represent my real life views. Do not trust my NS stats too much.

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Introduction to the Artoke

Postby Great Solordia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:56 am

By the warm Autumn's eve and cooling breeze, was the Artoke. Socrades watched the fields whom he ruled in a proud mood, and chuckled in cheer.

By his left, was his wise and beautiful niece Yacradess, who kept the man calm by playing her flute. On his right stood his trustful advisor and brother Acrades.

"Such a fine day it is in the House of Artoke." He began. "It's ashame Macrades isn't here, he's missing out!"

"Always at war" Said Acrades, twiddling with his fingers. Socrades narrowed his eyes, and changed expression. "Wouldn't say war, except for this occasion"

"Well atleast I'm glad Garcrades isn't here. He always ruins the day with his violent drunkardness!" Yacradess complained, before she continues to play her flute.

"Aye, always so brute, I should banish him."

"That's not truly fair though is it? I know he can be a bit drunk at times, but remember that he too is part of the family and by doing so you'll only give him a reason to hate you."

"I guess your right my brother." Answered Socrades. "You're seriously going to agree with him?" Fuelled Yacradess. "Yes my niece, for now."
Last edited by Great Solordia on Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
This nation does not represent my real life views. Do not trust my NS stats too much.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:37 am

Cezarland wrote:September 29, 1281
Cezarland takes over Aldion.
40,000 men were sent.
The town of Barretta is destroyed.

May 3rd, 1283
Aldion sends 15,000 men to fight.
Aldion loses 80 million cash.

The town of Harley is destroyed
The falcon war ends.

You were denied your application, please make another one or leave this thread

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Realm of Kyoki Chudoku

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:04 am

Inside the castle's fortified defences, the elderly man sat upon his throne of purple. A crown was found upon his head, covering his grey hair. A purple cape, ceremonial in nature, flowed down over his back, and part of his royal robes. Sheathed beside him was a sword, a curved katana blade decorated with previous metal at its hilt. This man was Tsukamoto Kyoki, Head of House Kyoki Chudoku.

In front of him were two young boys. Samba Kyoki, who's own blade rested by his side, and who was standing next to the table. He moved a piece forward. Ienobu Kyoki sat opposite him, stroking his chin in thought. Upon the board, he pushed one of his own pieces.

"You're reckless." he told Samba.

"You're cowardly." Samba spat back, taking one of the pieces of his foe away in an attack. "When it comes to a duel, I'd best you in seconds."

"Yet I excel at ensuring it never comes to that, do I not?" came the reply. "Check."

"All it takes is this to block it. That fight we had in Makoto was pathetic."

Ienobu moved one piece forward. "Checkmate. Again."

"You win once more. As always. Why do I even bother?"

The elderly man, watching from his throne, now spoke. "If only politics were as simple as this game. This game has rules that remain the same. Every match, the start is equal. In politics, there is no such equality. There are those born to lead, those born to fight, and those born to die. I am the first, Samba is the second, and I wish none of us to be the last."

"What of those who think?" asked Ienobu.

"Their talent is great, but wasted without means. Thinking does nothing if one cannot act. Observe the fate of the Iron Throne. Its holder acted, and now may make demands upon us all."

Samba looked annoyed for a moment. "Father, surely one day it will be we who claims it for our own?"

"Do not be so hasty. Good things come to those who wait. Wait, for the right moment. Only then shall we make our move."

"I respect you much, my liege," began Ieonbu, "but I fear you've waited quite too long."

The old man let out a chuckle. "Perhaps you are right, Ienobu. But should I wait too long, my legacy lives on in you, and all the others. We shall never completely falter."

She awoke once more. Tired, aching, drained. But she had a job to do. She stepped out of the cave, careful not to step on any of the shells or rocks. She'd made that mistake enough times yesterday. She looked outside. The moon was vibrant, the stars illuminating the clear, wonderful sky. The embers of the fire she had lit had long burnt out, but she had adjusted to the dark as best as a human could.

She felt wet and cold as he feet entered the tepid waters. It was annoying, but she needed to do this to exit her small, uncomfortable home. Nobody had any reason to go near, and as far as she was concerned that was perfect. She was surprised sometimes that she was even alive.

She was Kawai Kyoki, better know as the Disgraced Daughter.

It was a painful memory. She had enough trouble suppressing herself normally, those urges always surging at just the wrong moment. But one day, she made the mistake of adding alcohol into the mix.

When she'd awoken, she knew immediately she was doomed. So she'd ran. She caught wind of the new, that she had been disgraced and forsaken, from a courier. But she'd looked so messy and wild that she was behind recognition.

Kawai sighed, sharpening the end of a stick with a rock she'd picked up. Then, she saw movement in the sea. She threw it, the splash of water making her even colder, but she ignored it. She pulled the stick back. Kawai had missed.

"Stupid fish."

She looked over at the tether just inside the cave. A half-finished raft, wood splintered and moss growing on one side, was present.

I'll finish it later. Right now, I need food.

Azumi Kyoki prepared herself. She was in full armour, uncomfortable and heavy, but good enough for her. The samurai in front of her smirked. She did the same.

"A little aggressive for a woman, are you not?" he mocked. Of course, it was a psychological tactic. She wasn't falling for it. Azumi raised her sword. There was a furious flurry of strikes, swords clanging as metal struck metal.

Her foe had more strength, that was certain. But Azumi did have an advantage beyond her adversary's arrogance- finesse. She blocked another brazen blow, and brought her long blade upward. It didn't pierce flesh, but it was almost enough. Her foe growled, then thrussted forward. She grinned.

Azumi disarmed her foe, and pointed her blade at this face. Then she struck, barely enough to leave a cut. Victory was hers. The samurai bowed respectfully, though obviously was frustrated. It was then that the applause began.

"Well done, Azumi! You're so fast!" said Kyoko Kyoki, young daughter of Tsukamoto. "I'm so glad I got to see you." Her elegant people robes ripped in the gentle breeze. She was lacking in experience, and certainly not a warrior. But her innocence was charming, and she was not as naive as most assumed.

"That's how you fight. Don't let brute force overwhelm you. Skill will always triumph over sheer strength. It doesn't matter if the battlefield is a castle, or a plains, or the war of words that is politics."

"You're all sweaty now." came the reply, as Kyoki smiled.

"Do you ever listen?" asked Azumi, her tone irritated, but her grin a clear sign of her true feeling.

"When it's conevenient. Now you're all sweaty, we should go inside."

"You cannot.. I am sorry, but you cannot."

Iwai Yuichi was technically a noble of the Kyoki family. He was not born of blood to them, but his skill had seen him granted the title of nobility for his actions. Iwai knew that many despised him for this origin. But that was not why he was so annoyed.

"It must be done. The miasma could spread here. The traveller ventured to the bog, and now he is dead, a mere cadaver. All it will take is a quick look, before the body withers and rots. I beg of you, this may be urgent."

Rokuda Tamura was also not of royal blood, but had bend given a noble title. Unlike Iwai, he was not a governor. He was a physician. Right now, he needed to get permission to take apart this corpse. It was a grusoeme duty, but to avoid it could cause countless others to spawn in its wake.

"It is desecration of the dead, Rokuda."

"There will be no end to the fallen of the miasma reaches this city. It is the only way."

"I cannot allow it."

"You bring doom upon us all. It is a simple test. I will cut into the corpse, and see what colour lies within. That is all. Or would you prefer the entire town to join this poor, unfortunate soul?"

Iwai sighed. It made him uneasy. But Rokuda had a point. He couldn't risk the lives of so many, when the solution could be so simple.

"This once, you may proceed. No others are to be cut unless I say. Understood?"

"Of course. Thank you for seeing reason."

It was a small cottage that she made her home for now. It had a small room filled with hay to fit a horse, an unusually large fireplace, and that was effectively all that differentiated it from the home of a peasant.

Naturally, being on a farm meant that a rack of tools could be found. Sickles, a horse-pulled plough, a shovel, simple instruments of agriculture. Commonly found, if often with less quality. But one was different from the other.

This instrument, this tool, was stained with blood.

She hummed. Placing the dough into a bucket, and placing the bucket over the fire. She threw a few small bits of wood into it, feeding the flames. The fire was so close to surging, but it was held back, controlled. The flames were continued, channeled into the bucket instead to fulfil their purpose.

Just like me, really.

It took a while, but the dough hardened, and she pulled out the bucket. Then she flattened it with her bare hands, not caring for the feeling of pain as the heat reached her. She'd had a tiring day.

She recalled the man she'd met, walking along a road of gravel. She recalled how he'd looked st her strangely, and then insulted her. She recalled the lifeless corpse on the ground, cuts emptying if blood, flesh torn from bone. She recalled the feral wolf she'd sought, and found, and stabbed, then placed at the gruesome scene.

Most of all, though, she remembered smiling as she walked away. It had been fun.

She took a bite of the flat, hardened dough. Plain, but she liked it. She found the one she'd made earlier, and put on stolen gloves. Then, she sprinkled a herb over it. Her own special addition.

"I'm going to have to clean up that scythe. Oh well."

Her name was Aozora Chiyumi.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Necerierra
Attaché

Founded: Jan 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Uniting The Land

Postby Necerierra » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:44 am

Patrika Hoffmahn, standing on top of barbarian bodies.

"Barbarians of the land, for a long time, i have ambition and a dream, to raid this land and have ALL the riches! Today, we have done it! The massive lands is ours, make a festival of greatness. On this very day, the old Tribal Federation has ended, and rise a New United Land of Necerierra! Today we feast! Tomorrow we will rule the world!

-Patrika Hoffmahn

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:44 am

Robert and his Master of Coins walk down the hall, "How much damage?" Robert says concerned about the answer. "Around 5000 silver stags worth m'lord". "Goddanm Artokes, dragging us into one of the worlds biggest wars" Robert says as he enters the lords hall, "It will take months, maybe even years to repair Fairmarket, the Sadainians managed to take down the walls defences completely" the Master of Coins says as he points at the map. "Send a levy force of 200 to oversee the repairs, we need more workers to work in the mines, if we are too afford such an expensive repair we need all the resources we can muster" Robert tells the Master of Coins before dismissing him from the hall.

Hong Kong Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hong Kong Empire » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 am

Necerierra wrote:Patrika Hoffmahn, standing on top of barbarian bodies.

"Barbarians of the land, for a long time, i have ambition and a dream, to raid this land and have ALL the riches! Today, we have done it! The massive lands is ours, make a festival of greatness. On this very day, the old Tribal Federation has ended, and rise a New United Land of Necerierra! Today we feast! Tomorrow we will rule the world!

-Patrika Hoffmahn

"It seems, my lord, that the barbarians have made more threats against us."
-Jingcai
"We are currently building up our navy. The seawalls of Xianggang are strong enough to repel any attack. Move the treasury to Xindaming, as it is more inland."
-Yuanfu
"Yes sire."
-Jingcai
"I have some ideas for building new ships."
-Master of Works
"Continue."
-Yuanfu
"We can add more decks and increase the ship's length, then on each full length deck, we put rows of cannon."
-Master of Works
"Whatever it takes."
-Yuanfu
The Celestial Empire of China

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:28 am

Hong Kong Empire wrote:
Necerierra wrote:Patrika Hoffmahn, standing on top of barbarian bodies.

-Patrika Hoffmahn

"It seems, my lord, that the barbarians have made more threats against us."
-Jingcai
"We are currently building up our navy. The seawalls of Xianggang are strong enough to repel any attack. Move the treasury to Xindaming, as it is more inland."
-Yuanfu
"Yes sire."
-Jingcai
-Master of Works
"Continue."
-Yuanfu
"We can add more decks and increase the ship's length, then on each full length deck, we put rows of cannon."
-Master of Works
"Whatever it takes."
-Yuanfu
Cannons aren't permitted in the rp

Hong Kong Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hong Kong Empire » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:50 am

Aldion wrote:
Hong Kong Empire wrote:"It seems, my lord, that the barbarians have made more threats against us."
-Jingcai
-Yuanfu
"Yes sire."
-Jingcai
-Master of Works
"Continue."
-Yuanfu
-Master of Works
"Whatever it takes."
-Yuanfu
Cannons aren't permitted in the rp

ok THX.
Even if they were invented in the 1100s.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 am

Hong Kong Empire wrote:
Aldion wrote:Cannons aren't permitted in the rp

ok THX.

No cannons are in GoT m8

New Rivia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rivia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:26 am

"And 10 thousand golden marks of tribute to those Dothraki savages." said Hugo Wirsing. Scribe wrote something in his note book.
"So, the trade with Essos and Westeros , plus taxes and plus the Bank income, minus army, ships and tradepost maintenance and paying off Dothraks would make our income... 23 thousand marks. That's pretty good, my lord."
"But not good enough. I've got some... plans that require a lot of money."
"Maybe if we build more trade posts..."
Hugo interrupted the servant before he could finish his sentence: "There is no need for that. Have you heard about the Great War that hapepened in Westeros?" Scribe nodded. "Good. Because I think I found a way to make a profit out of it. And now, would you kindly prepare a raven?"

Hong Kong Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hong Kong Empire » Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:36 am

Aldion wrote:
Hong Kong Empire wrote:ok THX.

No cannons are in GoT m8

Alright.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:47 am

New Rivia wrote:"And 10 thousand golden marks of tribute to those Dothraki savages." said Hugo Wirsing. Scribe wrote something in his note book.
"So, the trade with Essos and Westeros , plus taxes and plus the Bank income, minus army, ships and tradepost maintenance and paying off Dothraks would make our income... 23 thousand marks. That's pretty good, my lord."
Hugo interrupted the servant before he could finish his sentence: "There is no need for that. Have you heard about the Great War that hapepened in Westeros?" Scribe nodded. "Good. Because I think I found a way to make a profit out of it. And now, would you kindly prepare a raven?"

A raven is sent to Geralt's Bridge, the letter reads:
Dear Wirsing,
As you know House Alshire has lost a major war and is in need of assistance, we are willing to trade Aldionian Black Steel for any resources you can offer
Sinverely,
Lord Robertof House Alshire

Xystopia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xystopia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:19 am

"I have an idea!" Says agricultural charge Elijah Trador, as he bows to King Olson. "We could use the nearby Xystop river for irrigation! T'is an excellent idea in my mind...it would multiply the income of our agricultural sector threefold! Picture it now: Xystopia, the best farming in the world!" It appears he is very thrilled about this idea, King Olson wonders. "It appears this could boost our income...while we're at it, I think we should boost trade with the Westeros. We could benefit from trading our wheat to House Alshire," he says. "All of this talk about funding is driving me mad! My final decision is to use the river for irrigation, set up more trade posts in the Westeros, and increase trading using our new ships!" He booms. There's must be a better way...he ponders.

New Rivia
Civil Servant

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Rivia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:53 am

Aldion wrote:
New Rivia wrote:"And 10 thousand golden marks of tribute to those Dothraki savages." said Hugo Wirsing. Scribe wrote something in his note book.

A raven is sent to Geralt's Bridge, the letter reads:
Dear Wirsing,
As you know House Alshire has lost a major war and is in need of assistance, we are willing to trade Aldionian Black Steel for any resources you can offer
Sinverely,

"Dear Lord Robert,
House Wirsing will provide the resources needed to help you recover from the aftermath of the Great War. I would like to meet in person with you to disscus the terms of our agreement. I sicerely hope that we will be able to help you in restoring your lands to the pre war state.

Lord Hugo Wirsing"

"That's everything. You can go for a raven now." said Hugo. Scribe handed him the letter and left the room to prepare the raven. Wirsing rolled the letter carefully and sealed it. Few minutes later a raven was on its way to New Aldion.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:02 pm

New Rivia wrote:
Aldion wrote:A raven is sent to Geralt's Bridge, the letter reads:
Dear Wirsing,
Sinverely,

"Dear Lord Robert,
House Wirsing will provide the resources needed to help you recover from the aftermath of the Great War. I would like to meet in person with you to disscus the terms of our agreement. I sicerely hope that we will be able to help you in restoring your lands to the pre war state.

Lord Hugo Wirsing"

"That's everything. You can go for a raven now." said Hugo. Scribe handed him the letter and left the room to prepare the raven. Wirsing rolled the letter carefully and sealed it. Few minutes later a raven was on its way to New Aldion.

"Dear Lord Hugo,
We would be delighted to have you over at the castle of Seagard, unfortunately Fairmarket and New Aldion are under repairs. We will send over 2 ships to escort you if you wish, safe journeys to you friend
Sincerely,
Lord Robert Alshire"

Hong Kong Empire
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Hong Kong Empire » Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:42 pm

"A canal! Thats it! We must connect the Xianggang river with the Great Southern River! The city of Xianggang will be the gateway to Essos!
-Jingcai

Friently
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:52 pm

It was a very cold day as Bryan von Friently, Lord of house Friently walked with his son and daughters through the gate of the Yselfort after a day of ice fishing and hunting small game. The steam of their breath made it evident that temperature was none to high but after years of experience all that the people of Friently felt was a slight miscomfort.

It was a beautiful sight this time of the year, the Frostfangs could be seen everywhere and kids played in the snow.
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

The Sanada Clan
Lobbyist

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Sanada Clan » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:01 pm

(Excuse Lala if she doesn't know the Lore of this show)

The wind howled and blew on a nice snowy night. The fireplace settled at a small tinder, warming the room. A bear pelt lay on the floor in front of the iron throne. On that throne, a woman of pale skin, blue eyes and blue hair sat. It was her first night on the throne after crushing all of the other houses in her path.

Who would have thought a foreigner clan would rule over the lands of westeroes? The large throne room was filled with generals standing side by side. The war council argued and yelled amongst each other. 20 men complained and complained. The torches were lit on the snowy night. After minutes of mind numbing debates, a voice roared over them.

"Silence!" Said the lady on the throne. Her hand twirled in her blue hair. She opened her eyes and the cold blue gaze silenced every general. Any officer that met eyes were instantly force to avert their gaze out of fear and respect.

"The house of Sanada rules. Therefore I rule. Anyone that has any Questions regarding my ventures, speak up or end up like the other houses...". The room was silent. She nodded her head and the pale woman smirked.

"All hail Lady Lala the 2nd." The room roared.

Corruta
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 25, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Corruta » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:08 pm

I would like to apply for this

So here is my thing

Name:Corruta
Leader :Holden Cross and Orokei
History: Corruta came to be when nomadic knights settled in ashfeld next to the swamplands of the Myre and the snowy mountains of Valkenheim, who all fell under one banner as allied states.

Xystopia
Secretary

Founded: Jul 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Xystopia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:23 pm

King Olson observes the main castle village, as peasants work and children laugh and play. He walks along the main village road, with a light escort. As he walks, people crowd him, yelling for better working conditions. The King keeps walking, down to the blacksmith. Once inside, the blacksmith gasps, "Oh, g'day m'lord!" He bows. "I would like a long sword, made as quick as possible. I must be leaving soon...I have important...business to attend to." After waiting a few minutes for the sword, he walks back to the castle, all the while people are crowding him. He wishes he could retreat to the mountains in the north of the kingdom. The cold, isolated mountains where he could hunt, and live in peace. Of course, he could move the castle down there to, making the kingdom based from the northern mountains compared to the southern flatland. That's actually a good idea.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:43 pm

The Sanada Clan wrote:(Excuse Lala if she doesn't know the Lore of this show)

The wind howled and blew on a nice snowy night. The fireplace settled at a small tinder, warming the room. A bear pelt lay on the floor in front of the iron throne. On that throne, a woman of pale skin, blue eyes and blue hair sat. It was her first night on the throne after crushing all of the other houses in her path.

Who would have thought a foreigner clan would rule over the lands of westeroes? The large throne room was filled with generals standing side by side. The war council argued and yelled amongst each other. 20 men complained and complained. The torches were lit on the snowy night. After minutes of mind numbing debates, a voice roared over them.

"Silence!" Said the lady on the throne. Her hand twirled in her blue hair. She opened her eyes and the cold blue gaze silenced every general. Any officer that met eyes were instantly force to avert their gaze out of fear and respect.

"The house of Sanada rules. Therefore I rule. Anyone that has any Questions regarding my ventures, speak up or end up like the other houses...". The room was silent. She nodded her head and the pale woman smirked.

"All hail Lady Lala the 2nd." The room roared.

TG me if you have any questions (lala must not like King's Landing, it's pretty warm down south)
Corruta wrote:I would like to apply for this

So here is my thing

Name:Corruta
Leader :Holden Cross and Orokei
History: Corruta came to be when nomadic knights settled in ashfeld next to the swamplands of the Myre and the snowy mountains of Valkenheim, who all fell under one banner as allied states.

You do that in the application thread

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates