NATION

PASSWORD

Tourney of the Lords(invite only) [IC, OPEN]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Oct 20, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:08 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:"Trust me, my father's guidance has taught me well. If anyone should fear, it should be you! So ingurd Aozora!"

- Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, wielder of celestrial infernos

"Your father's guidance got himself killed, remember?" said Aozora, leaping as high as she could naturally manage, then deciding instead to just thrust her blade forward.

Can I really afford a banter war? In my condition...oh whatever, it's done now.

"Aye, but remember that my father did beat you" he smirked. Then as she came to thrust her weapon at Sacrader's face, he held his shield strongly against the scythe's blow. To Aozora he gave a menacing glance, and pushed his shield against Aozora's body. Then he raised his sword.
This nation does not represent my real life views. Do not trust my NS stats too much.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:10 am

"Only because I was shocked and poisoned." she replied, stepping back, then delivering a blow from above. She struck as hard as she could, her goal to tear through her foe's defended and wrench his blade from his hand.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:18 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:"Only because I was shocked and poisoned." she replied, stepping back, then delivering a blow from above. She struck as hard as she could, her goal to tear through her foe's defended and wrench his blade from his hand.

"Aye, but you forget to mention he had been training for centuries." As his sword striked hard upon Aozora's scythe, he brutally smashed his shield into her stomache, while stepping foward and redirecting his sword at the woman.
Last edited by Great Solordia on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does not represent my real life views. Do not trust my NS stats too much.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:23 am

Great Solordia wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:"Only because I was shocked and poisoned." she replied, stepping back, then delivering a blow from above. She struck as hard as she could, her goal to tear through her foe's defended and wrench his blade from his hand.

"Aye, but you forget to mention he had been training for centuries." As his sword striked hard upon Aozora's scythe, he brutally smashed his shield into her stomache, while pushing harder force onto Aozora's slipping blade.

This isn't working.

"How is that helping your case? He trained for centuries to die in a single strike."

Aozora stepped back, twirling her scythe to bring it to comfortable position. That accursed shield was the probrlem. He had two ways to apply pressure.

Then why stay still and just let him push?

Aozora strafed sideways, now holding her scythe horizontally.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:30 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:"Aye, but you forget to mention he had been training for centuries." As his sword striked hard upon Aozora's scythe, he brutally smashed his shield into her stomache, while pushing harder force onto Aozora's slipping blade.

This isn't working.

"How is that helping your case? He trained for centuries to die in a single strike."

Aozora stepped back, twirling her scythe to bring it to comfortable position. That accursed shield was the probrlem. He had two ways to apply pressure.

Then why stay still and just let him push?

Aozora strafed sideways, now holding her scythe horizontally.

"It was platius who weakened him, altering his thoughts as he could only watch his own brother betray him." He said, as he faced to Aozora while twirling his sword. He ran, charged at Aozora aggressively, then striking three blows on her scythe, he gave a clear small cut across Aozora's cheek. "But you're not facing my father, you're facing another opponent whom is much stronger against that demon; me."
Last edited by Great Solordia on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:38 am

It was being injured that did it.

All those thoughts which she had contained for so long to keep her from being distracted, they flooded in once more. Those voices she had silenced thus far returned, as she let out of a growl of anger.

How could you let this happen? You never used to be so weak. Useless without your magic.

"SHUT UP!" she yelled loudly. She noticed some of the blood drip onto her scythe, and then began to strike.

You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT? Makes yourselves useful, accursed voices, and help! Unless you want to fail today as well!

She struggled to keep that surge of the arcane contained. She didn't want to fail just because she wasn't allowed to use magic. But it took immense effort to keep her sending a blast of purple fire forward.

Then, she laughed, now parrying and striking. She attacked rapidly, seeing her opponent now as an enemy to be slaughtered.

"What makes you think you're the demon here?"

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:52 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:It was being injured that did it.

All those thoughts which she had contained for so long to keep her from being distracted, they flooded in once more. Those voices she had silenced thus far returned, as she let out of a growl of anger.

How could you let this happen? You never used to be so weak. Useless without your magic.

"SHUT UP!" she yelled loudly. She noticed some of the blood drip onto her scythe, and then began to strike.

You know what? YOU KNOW WHAT? Makes yourselves useful, accursed voices, and help! Unless you want to fail today as well!

She struggled to keep that surge of the arcane contained. She didn't want to fail just because she wasn't allowed to use magic. But it took immense effort to keep her sending a blast of purple fire forward.

Then, she laughed, now parrying and striking. She attacked rapidly, seeing her opponent now as an enemy to be slaughtered.

"Calling me a demon? No, calling yourself a demon? Either way its funny what you say."

His striking became more powerful during the fight, same was his parrying and grip. "Now why so mad are we?" He grinned, stepping back as he redirected his shield and sword once more.

"You've seen nothing yet Aozora!" He smirked, then skidding around Aozora's surroundings, he became more mobile and faster with his parrying, dodging and cutting.

"Catch me if you can!" He laughed in a cheery mood, like the time when he was fighting Elisabeth Alshire

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:00 am

Great Solordia wrote:

"Calling me a demon? No, calling yourself a demon? Either way its funny what you say."

His striking became more powerful during the fight, same was his parrying and grip. "Now why so mad are we?" He grinned, stepping back as he redirected his shield and sword once more.

"You've seen nothing yet Aozora!" He smirked, then skidding around Aozora's surroundings, he became more mobile and faster with his parrying, dodging and cutting.

"Catch me if you can!" He laughed in a cheery mood, like the time when he was fighting Elisabeth Alshire

The crowd cheered Artoke's name, he was the likely winner of the fight with the bets on him being 13:1

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:07 am

Aldion wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:

The crowd cheered Artoke's name, he was the likely winner of the fight with the bets on him being 13:1

"Thank you! Thank you!" He cheered.

Friently
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Sat Sep 02, 2017 3:52 am

Bryan looked as Aozora and Sacrader fought, Sacrader used his shield to bash her. Not long thereafter Bryan saw a way and called out "Look at the shape of your scythe and remember: sometime you gotta take a hit to win the fight"
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:02 am

Great Solordia wrote:

Aozora was struggling to keep up. Without magic to enhance her abilities, there was only so fast she could go.

Do something useful Why so slow?

SHUT UP! I'm trying to- wait...if I can't keep up in speed, then I need to win in terms of strategy instead.

Aozora struck, deflected, blocked and dodged, then performed a large, sweeping blow. Her goal her was to stop her enemy dodging everywhere, not relent, keep up the pressure.

He's awfully cheerful. You usually enjoy combat too, don't you? Actually, good point.

Her foe often blocked with his shield, and used it offensively whenever he could get away with it. That was a strength of his, being able to fight in two places at once, when Aozora was restricted only to one point of attack.

Oh, poor you. Can't use anything to fight him because he has armour. Wait, of course! Who said this blade was the only weapon I had? I just need to keep him at bay, get him off guard...

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:38 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:

Aozora was struggling to keep up. Without magic to enhance her abilities, there was only so fast she could go.

SHUT UP! I'm trying to- wait...if I can't keep up in speed, then I need to win in terms of strategy instead.

Aozora struck, deflected, blocked and dodged, then performed a large, sweeping blow. Her goal her was to stop her enemy dodging everywhere, not relent, keep up the pressure.

He's awfully cheerful. You usually enjoy combat too, don't you? Actually, good point.

Her foe often blocked with his shield, and used it offensively whenever he could get away with it. That was a strength of his, being able to fight in two places at once, when Aozora was restricted only to one point of attack.

Oh, poor you. Can't use anything to fight him because he has armour. Wait, of course! Who said this blade was the only weapon I had? I just need to keep him at bay, get him off guard...

He noticed something was odd about Aozora, which concerned him. "Speaking to ghosts hey?" He smirked, parrying and striking as he ran across the field.

"Now what do the crowd suggest I do to this 'Zora'? You better catch up with me!"

Suddenly, he slipped.

"Huh? whats happening?"

He was pulled away by Aozora, while he was distracted with the crowd. But he had only smiled.

"You've got me hey? Do it, do what you must do"

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:42 am

Great Solordia wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:

He noticed something was odd about Aozora, which concerned him. "Speaking to ghosts hey?" He smirked, parrying and striking as he ran across the field.

"Now what do the crowd suggest I do to this 'Zora'? You better catch up with me!"

Suddenly, he slipped.

"Huh? whats happening?"

He was pulled away by Aozora, while he was distracted with the crowd. But he had only smiled.

He knows. Oh well.

She was so focused now on battle that she didn't even notice his next insult towards her. Then, at last, he slipped up, in this case rather literally. She knew that this could be a trap. So, she was quick.

"The only ghost here, is your dream of victory."

She used her scythe to tear away his blade, disarming her foe.

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Sat Sep 02, 2017 4:58 am

Russlands Leader Michael Orlov II flies in a Russland plane circling the tournament ground. "Get Ready to open the cargo doors comrades" he signals to the pilots on his radio.
The cargo doors open, blasting the Russland leaders face and body with a cold blast of wind. He grasps a 8 by 8 meter crate placed as the only cargo of the plane with a parachute attached to it and pushes it out of the plane, causing it to fall through the air at an accelerating speed. "Time to make Russland proud" Orlov says extatically.
He takes one step forward before leaping into the opening, plunging himself through the air at a high altitude. As he descends he sees the crates parachute open as it begins to slowly descend onto the tournament ground. He himself releases his parachute and drifts towards the ground, landing gently near the entrance of the tournament.

He quickly makes his way into the entrance, standing equipped with a full set of 'Golden armour' (see factbook) and his two poisonous blades sheathed at his hips lastly a metallic bulletproof shield lies on his back underneath the parachute pack he had just taken off. The sunlight shimmers off his armour as he makes his way into the tournament and walks towards the recently landed crate. Upon forcing it open it reveals a cage with a bulky 8 foot black Stalion completely clad in the same type of armour he is wearing. It carries a finely made lance and a Russland flag attached to its back, he guides the horse by its bridle. "Ahahahahaha I hope I'm not too late...... Now where is Elizabeth?" He says to himself.

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:07 am

Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:

Suddenly, he slipped.

"Huh? whats happening?"

He knows. Oh well.

She was so focused now on battle that she didn't even notice his next insult towards her. Then, at last, he slipped up, in this case rather literally. She knew that this could be a trap. So, she was quick.

"Oh well there's always another time" He smiled. "What the next tournament?"

- Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, Wielder of Celestial Infernos

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 5:45 am

The Russland kingdom wrote:Russlands Leader Michael Orlov II flies in a Russland plane circling the tournament ground. "Get Ready to open the cargo doors comrades" he signals to the pilots on his radio.
The cargo doors open, blasting the Russland leaders face and body with a cold blast of wind. He grasps a 8 by 8 meter crate placed as the only cargo of the plane with a parachute attached to it and pushes it out of the plane, causing it to fall through the air at an accelerating speed. "Time to make Russland proud" Orlov says extatically.
He takes one step forward before leaping into the opening, plunging himself through the air at a high altitude. As he descends he sees the crates parachute open as it begins to slowly descend onto the tournament ground. He himself releases his parachute and drifts towards the ground, landing gently near the entrance of the tournament.

He quickly makes his way into the entrance, standing equipped with a full set of 'Golden armour' (see factbook) and his two poisonous blades sheathed at his hips lastly a metallic bulletproof shield lies on his back underneath the parachute pack he had just taken off. The sunlight shimmers off his armour as he makes his way into the tournament and walks towards the recently landed crate. Upon forcing it open it reveals a cage with a bulky 8 foot black Stalion completely clad in the same type of armour he is wearing. It carries a finely made lance and a Russland flag attached to its back, he guides the horse by its bridle. "Ahahahahaha I hope I'm not too late...... Now where is Elizabeth?" He says to himself.

"Greetings Micheal, Aozora just won her fight against Artoke, are you going to participate?"

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker, shaking his hand
Great Solordia wrote:
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
He knows. Oh well.

"The next competition will be King Artoke verses our very own Prince Thomas Alshire in a jousting contest"

- Tournament Announcer

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:02 am

Aldion wrote:
The Russland kingdom wrote:Russlands Leader Michael Orlov II flies in a Russland plane circling the tournament ground. "Get Ready to open the cargo doors comrades" he signals to the pilots on his radio.

"Greetings Micheal, Aozora just won her fight against Artoke, are you going to participate?"

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker, shaking his hand
Great Solordia wrote:

"The next competition will be King Artoke verses our very own Prince Thomas Alshire in a jousting contest"

- Tournament Announcer

"That sounds fun!"
- Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, wielder of celestial infernos

OOC: I might have to go soon

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:09 am

Great Solordia wrote:
Aldion wrote:"Greetings Micheal, Aozora just won her fight against Artoke, are you going to participate?"

- Tournament Announcer

"That sounds fun!"

"Have at thee naive!"

- Prince Thomas Alshire, Commander of the Land, readying his horse
OOC: Understandable

Friently
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:29 am

Bryan laughed and clapped as he saw Aozora throw Sacrader off balance and beating him "beautiful fight, i rejoice to watch the next one"
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:37 am

Aldion wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:
"That sounds fun!"

"Have at thee naive!"

"Shalt this thee an exciting joust!"

- King Sacrader Artoke, Saiderian Imperiator, mounted upon his large stallion

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:56 am

Aldion wrote:

Great Solordia wrote:

- Tournament Announcer

Of course I'm going to compete, I didn't bring my Russland golden armour out for no reason, tell me who I'm up against and when. Whoever it is they shouldn't underestimate the level of genetic and biological modification I underwent, as well as my combat experience, I shall face them in combat and make Russland Proud!! Also Liz seems like those bets in Artokes favour have bankrupt more than a few Aldion citizens. *Russland leader chucking*

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:21 am

The Russland kingdom wrote:
Aldion wrote:"Greetings Micheal, Aozora just won her fight against Artoke, are you going to participate?"

- Tournament Announcer

Of course I'm going to compete, I didn't bring my Russland golden armour out for no reason, tell me who I'm up against and when. Whoever it is they shouldn't underestimate the level of genetic and biological modification I underwent, as well as my combat experience, I shall face them in combat and make Russland Proud!! Also Liz seems like those bets in Artokes favour have bankrupt more than a few Aldion citizens. *Russland leader chucking*

"We'll have to wait to see who you'll be facing, please enjoy a cold beverage as you wait and enjoy the joust"

- Queen Elizabeth Alshire, Lamp Queen, Wielder of Stormbreaker

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:28 am

Great Solordia wrote:
Aldion wrote:"Have at thee naive!"

Thomas took his lance from his squire, it had a spiral design with the Aldionian colour scheme, he waved to the crowd before putting down his helmet gaurd

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:40 am

Aldion wrote:
Great Solordia wrote:

Thomas took his lance from his squire, it had a spiral design with the Aldionian colour scheme, he waved to the crowd before putting down his helmet gaurd

Meanwhile...

"I've been waiting to give you thus my son" smiled Gurdoria. Behind him, Butler Jeffery showed up holding a lance. "It was the lance of your father, grand father, and his father before him. It too was used by your uncle Gathordia."

The lance was long, gold & silver, decorated with some of the best art from medieval Saiderian design. It's hilt was protected by a cover of wool and silk.

"Thank you, my father" Sacrader said, his foster father Gurdoria smiled. "Shall it serve you well, my son."

Great Solordia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Great Solordia » Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:49 am

OOC: Yeah I might sleep now, getting pretty tired since its like mid-night.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates