NATION

PASSWORD

The War to End all Wars [OOC] [open]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Puczovska
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Puczovska » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:40 am

Friently wrote:
Puczovska wrote:If you mean that ugly island you proposed, it will never be on the map.

Whats wrong with it then? I fixed the borders so whats the issue then?

Because I very explicitly stated I wouldn't clog up the map with new lands. We all agreed that I would add Fusea and that's that. Adding islands all over is precisely what I said I wouldn't do. I can add a few islands but Aldion island is taking the mick.
[ (★) ]
( ^∀^)

User avatar
Friently
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:10 am

Puczovska wrote:
Friently wrote:Whats wrong with it then? I fixed the borders so whats the issue then?

Because I very explicitly stated I wouldn't clog up the map with new lands. We all agreed that I would add Fusea and that's that. Adding islands all over is precisely what I said I wouldn't do. I can add a few islands but Aldion island is taking the mick.

Then decrease its size by like 70% or whatever is fair
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire


Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

User avatar
Puczovska
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Puczovska » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:12 am

Friently wrote:
Puczovska wrote:Because I very explicitly stated I wouldn't clog up the map with new lands. We all agreed that I would add Fusea and that's that. Adding islands all over is precisely what I said I wouldn't do. I can add a few islands but Aldion island is taking the mick.

Then decrease its size by like 70% or whatever is fair

Why should it be added? Why does he need this new island?
[ (★) ]
( ^∀^)

User avatar
Friently
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:25 am

Idk because thats his main land or something and will finally get this whole fuckery about colony or no colony over with once and for fucking all
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire


Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

User avatar
Puczovska
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 48
Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Puczovska » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:35 am

Friently wrote:Idk because thats his main land or something and will finally get this whole fuckery about colony or no colony over with once and for fucking all

Sounds like godmoding to me. So let's all be clear. I made the RP map because I didn't like the Forum map. So I will be goddamned if the Forum map gets into my map. I will not add Aldion's island, he already has land. Kyoki is a frequent RPer and she has no land. It is also an important part of her lore that she has these islands. So I will add the Kyoki islands and not add the Aldion island for these reasons.
[ (★) ]
( ^∀^)

User avatar
Friently
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:02 am

Ok then this, No Aldion offsite island, higher Kyoki Islands
Image
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire


Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

User avatar
Friently
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 132
Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:35 am

The way things are this is how the map will look like post-war

Image
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire


Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

User avatar
Aldion
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 149
Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Thu Aug 31, 2017 8:47 am

Puczovska wrote:
Friently wrote:Idk because thats his main land or something and will finally get this whole fuckery about colony or no colony over with once and for fucking all

Sounds like godmoding to me. So let's all be clear. I made the RP map because I didn't like the Forum map. So I will be goddamned if the Forum map gets into my map. I will not add Aldion's island, he already has land. Kyoki is a frequent RPer and she has no land. It is also an important part of her lore that she has these islands. So I will add the Kyoki islands and not add the Aldion island for these reasons.

1. Kyoki doesn't want to join the rp map
2.WP has annexed all my lands

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Countesia, Malta Comino Gozo

Advertisement

Remove ads