NATION

PASSWORD

The War to End all Wars [OOC] [open]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Paxiosolange
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 20, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Paxiosolange » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:26 pm

The Baroness has allowed an international quadrumvirate to occupy New Toronto. A Mikado from kyoki chudoku, a Kaiser from drusselstein, a Grand Absurdist from spiritual lyrical individual miracles, and an Emperor from Paxiosolange. Allowing these three nations to have the east, west, and northeastern divisons, the Paxiosolanger Emperor will have full authority over the city centre, the main residential sectors, the former government buildings, parks, and city services. The Kaiser and Mikado will develop their own plans for New Toronto. The Baroness made a dispatch on Tuesday regarding what she would like done to the city. Her instructions were precise and analyzed by three appointed commissions.

1. Her Liege, Baroness of Paxiosolange, Catherine de Marques has decree'd that all dictum presented in this dispatch has been analyzed by the Finance Commission, the International Supremacy Commission, and the Foreign Conditioning Procedure Commission.
  2. The Finance Commission has decree'd that multi-story agricultural plots (likewise to Halton) will be produced in the city; the initial costs will be taken from the reserves produced after the Baronial declaration of New Toronto. The multi-story agricultural plots are expected to massively increase agriculture profits in Paxiosolange. All electrical plants will be converted to nuclear power. Warm water will be cooled via liquid nitrogen before entering the Lake near Williams Wall. This initial task will be expensive but the expected gains from this are expected to be groundbreaking. This has been expected to reduce electrical bill costs by 16%. Tax rates will increase by 5%. As for expenditures; public services will be upgraded and police stations will be restaffed with MEF; the police officers will receive a severance package or an opportunity to become an MEF. Parks and natural areas will be scanned for littering and will be cleaned. Prisoners will be assigned to public service duties and executed by next year.
  3. The International Supremacy Commission has decree'd that an Emperor of New Toronto will be placed in the seat of governance. His word shall be law, and the word of the Baroness be law as well. An initial 9 Brigades of MEF officers will be placed in the city for defence, security, and patrol duties. The Baroness will name the next Emperor of Empress of New Toronto when they have deceased or resigned.
  4. The Foreign Conditioning Procedure Commission has decree'd that all schools and universities will switch to Paxiosolang conditioning programs, but will retain their normal courses. Paxiosolang conditioning instills values of obedience, science, and confidence; rather than most liberal arts schools observed in Aldion. Propaganda legions will begin to slowly publish material invoking confidence in the Barony, both online and on sides of buildings.
  5. Addenda: Dispense of argette bills will commence on Friday, Aldionian space and science centres will be restaffed with Paxiosolang personnel and Paxiosolang scientific goals, The Baronial Chambre du Cannelle will begin absorbing mega-corporations centred in New Toronto effective immediately, hospitals will be upgraded, littering will become a serviceable offence, the baronial flag is the celebratory flag of New Toronto while the blue and white crossed flag will be the official civic flag of the New Aldionian central region
Last edited by Paxiosolange on Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gospel Power wrote:Ohhh, having lovers without marriage is abomination in my opinion, but all your other laws are true, Gospel power approves

Aldion
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:26 pm

Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles wrote:My new lands consist of the northern half of Aldion (you've already drawn a map up) and a bit of land on Antiyard's coast once the War is done.

As to whether Aldion still owns any land below that new territory of mine or it's all WP territory is up to you all. Either way, the land will be well protected.

That I can accept

Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles
Secretary

Founded: Apr 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:27 pm

Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles wrote:My new lands consist of the northern half of Aldion (you've already drawn a map up) and a bit of land on Antiyard's coast once the War is done.

As to whether Aldion still owns any land below that new territory of mine or it's all WP territory is up to you all. Either way, the land will be well protected.

Friently's map was the one I'm referring to.

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Paxiosolange wrote:The Baroness has allowed an international quadrumvirate to occupy New Toronto. A Mikado from [nation=kyoki chudoku], a Kaiser from [nation=drusselstein], a Grand Absurdist from [nation=spiritual lyrical individual miracles], and an Emperor from Paxiosolange. Allowing these three nations to have the east, west, and northeastern divisons, the Paxiosolanger Emperor will have full authority over the city centre, the main residential sectors, the former government buildings, parks, and city services. The Kaiser and Mikado will develop their own plans for New Toronto. The Baroness made a dispatch on Tuesday regarding what she would like done to the city. Her instructions were precise and analyzed by three appointed commissions.

1. Her Liege, Baroness of Paxiosolange, Catherine de Marques has decree'd that all dictum presented in this dispatch has been analyzed by the Finance Commission, the International Supremacy Commission, and the Foreign Conditioning Procedure Commission.
  2. The Finance Commission has decree'd that multi-story agricultural plots (likewise to Halton) will be produced in the city; the initial costs will be taken from the reserves produced after the Baronial declaration of New Toronto. The multi-story agricultural plots are expected to massively increase agriculture profits in Paxiosolange. All electrical plants will be converted to nuclear power. Warm water will be cooled via liquid nitrogen before entering the Lake near Williams Wall. This initial task will be expensive but the expected gains from this are expected to be groundbreaking. This has been expected to reduce electrical bill costs by 16%. Tax rates will increase by 5%. As for expenditures; public services will be upgraded and police stations will be restaffed with MEF; the police officers will receive a severance package or an opportunity to become an MEF. Parks and natural areas will be scanned for littering and will be cleaned. Prisoners will be assigned to public service duties and executed by next year.
  3. The International Supremacy Commission has decree'd that an Emperor of New Toronto will be placed in the seat of governance. His word shall be law, and the word of the Baroness be law as well. An initial 9 Brigades of MEF officers will be placed in the city for defence, security, and patrol duties. The Baroness will name the next Emperor of Empress of New Toronto when they have deceased or resigned.
  4. The Foreign Conditioning Procedure Commission has decree'd that all schools and universities will switch to Paxiosolang conditioning programs, but will retain their normal courses. Paxiosolang conditioning instills values of obedience, science, and confidence; rather than most liberal arts schools observed in Aldion. Propaganda legions will begin to slowly publish material invoking confidence in the Barony, both online and on sides of buildings.
  5. Addenda: Dispense of argette bills will commence on Friday, Aldionian space and science centres will be restaffed with Paxiosolang personnel and Paxiosolang scientific goals, The Baronial Chambre du Cannelle will begin absorbing mega-corporations centred in New Toronto effective immediately, hospitals will be upgraded, littering will become a serviceable offence, the baronial flag is the celebratory flag of New Toronto while the blue and white crossed flag will be the official civic flag of the New Aldionian central region

New Aldion isn't on the rp map, so this is quite irrelevant

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles wrote:

Friently's map was the one I'm referring to.

Link pls

Paxiosolange
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Paxiosolange » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:29 pm

Aldion wrote:
Paxiosolange wrote:The Baroness has allowed an international quadrumvirate to occupy New Toronto. A Mikado from [nation=kyoki chudoku], a Kaiser from [nation=drusselstein], a Grand Absurdist from [nation=spiritual lyrical individual miracles], and an Emperor from Paxiosolange. Allowing these three nations to have the east, west, and northeastern divisons, the Paxiosolanger Emperor will have full authority over the city centre, the main residential sectors, the former government buildings, parks, and city services. The Kaiser and Mikado will develop their own plans for New Toronto. The Baroness made a dispatch on Tuesday regarding what she would like done to the city. Her instructions were precise and analyzed by three appointed commissions.

Then endorse; it but you don't have to mark it on the map.
Gospel Power wrote:Ohhh, having lovers without marriage is abomination in my opinion, but all your other laws are true, Gospel power approves

Friently
Spokesperson

Founded: May 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:32 pm

This is how the map is now, what would be made different other than give Aldion some land, however if we add his main land we can take all this and leave some land there.

Now Pax how did you get the idea to specifically give land to Kyoki, SLIM and Drussel and not for instance Coprianus, EastAfrica, Norda Pacifica etc?
Also a more down to earth non-RP but just straight up this this and this summon up would be appreciated
✠ "It May not be the friendly way, but it sure is the Friently way" ✠
-Bryan von Friently VII, Emperor of the Grand Friently Empire

Head RP Moderator of the TNP RMB Roleplay Community

I do not use any ns stats, issue results mean nothing.

Friently represents several but not all of my political opinions

Aldion
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Aldion » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 pm

Friently wrote:(Image)

This is how the map is now, what would be made different other than give Aldion some land, however if we add his main land we can take all this and leave some land there.

Now Pax how did you get the idea to specifically give land to Kyoki, SLIM and Drussel and not for instance Coprianus, EastAfrica, Norda Pacifica etc?
Also a more down to earth non-RP but just straight up this this and this summon up would be appreciated

I'd accept that map if my island got added

Paxiosolange
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Paxiosolange » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:34 pm

I originally intended to have the city be personally occupied by myself, but I decided it would be nice to invite some people.

Friently
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:46 pm

Now SLIM, if you recall you gave away your Antiyard territory to Pucz so are we still good there?

Now Aldion i think the reason Pucz denied it was because you didn't scale and edit it the right way (as in that the borders arent the same as the other borders around the map) which i recognize because i ran into the same problem when i bored af made a map with Kyoki's islands added but its nothing too difficult in the end.

Now Pax how did you see the dividing work out? Also i personally feel like the Capital should be WP neutral (as in the same for everyone, not one culture) and where did you decide the holders of land?

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:04 pm

Friently wrote:Now SLIM, if you recall you gave away your Antiyard territory to Pucz so are we still good there?

Now Aldion i think the reason Pucz denied it was because you didn't scale and edit it the right way (as in that the borders arent the same as the other borders around the map) which i recognize because i ran into the same problem when i bored af made a map with Kyoki's islands added but its nothing too difficult in the end.

Now Pax how did you see the dividing work out? Also i personally feel like the Capital should be WP neutral (as in the same for everyone, not one culture) and where did you decide the holders of land?

I'm cool with this, yeah.

Friently
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:20 pm

This is Aldions map but with clear, good borders that match the already existing borders, now i personally feel that it should be located somewhere more southern because now its at the same altitude as Pucz and Sanada wich would make Aldion also a frozen bunch

Friently
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:25 pm

I feel here or

Here would be better

What do y'all think?

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles » Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:54 pm

I feel here or

(Image)
Here would be better

What do y'all think?

I'd be in favor of the second one.

Friently
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:02 pm

Another option is this, out of boredom int he meantime i also added the Kyoki islands because that oughta happen as well soon so thoughts about that are welcome as well.

Paxiosolange
Spokesperson

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Paxiosolange » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:03 pm

Friently wrote:Now SLIM, if you recall you gave away your Antiyard territory to Pucz so are we still good there?

I guess looking at what happened I should declare New Exorm City as New Toronto; I feel that would make more sense and comply with WP-Neutrality.

Friently
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:11 pm

New toronto would be very Paxio culture tho

Talking about that Paxio, you should also have mainland on the Canon map don't you think and inb4 "But canada" yes but canada isn't canon to pucz map just as my europe map isnt either and you can have a pick of all the WP territory out there

Friently
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:14 pm

Perhaps that greenland looking thing owned by Pucz as he doesn't seem to use it in his own map, or perhaps north-(west) SLIM as that would also be in the right region sicne Paxiosolange is cold like canada

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:17 am

Personally, I'm fine with my islands being added to the map, but they'd have to be in a northern area since the northernmost districts are the colder ones (Sangaku in particular). So it's current placement in Frienty's variation (where the north is in the tropics) may be problematic for that.

As for everything else, I think that having territory off and on the map can be an issue. Having it fully off or fully on doesn't cause too many issues in my opinion, but it's when you have both that there's an issue.

Additionally, there is the concern about what'll actually happen if Aldion's land is added. Will it be considered conquered, or is the whole "just took an unimportant colony who cares" thing going to continue?

As for division of the city Paxiosolange took, personally I don't really mind. I don't have too much investment there (I sense that there'll probably be a bunch of problems caused by trying to maintain control of it). I'm not sure what's being done with that to be honest.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Puczovska
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Puczovska » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:21 am

Aldion wrote:

If you mean that ugly island you proposed, it will never be on the map.
[ (★) ]
( ^∀^)

The Russland kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Jun 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Russland kingdom » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:22 am

Friently wrote:Another option is this, out of boredom int he meantime i also added the Kyoki islands because that oughta happen as well soon so thoughts about that are welcome as well.
(Image)

I like this new RP map, I feel it completes the map and is better than the other suggestions. Possibly if this one isn't suitable for some reason I like the second version on your first post.
Also can't wait to get myself some nice Antiyard coast, delicious! (Speaking of which what's happening with all the 'blank' land on the continent me and Xystopia are located on? Is there a way to colonise part of it, say the northern region of it). Also I should inform you that you did a great job of the map with the new additions, very very detailed and pleasing to see, so Спасибо Friently, much appreciated with your work.
-Russland Kingdom

Secretary

Ex-Nation

Postby Spiritual Lyrical Individual Miracles » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:33 am

Friently wrote:Another option is this, out of boredom int he meantime i also added the Kyoki islands because that oughta happen as well soon so thoughts about that are welcome as well.
(Image)

I say we add Kyoki Islands and a bit of new territory for our other members who aren't on the map either. As for Aldion, I say we leave it up to Puczovska.

Puczovska
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Puczovska » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:34 am

Friently wrote:Perhaps that greenland looking thing owned by Pucz as he doesn't seem to use it in his own map, or perhaps north-(west) SLIM as that would also be in the right region sicne Paxiosolange is cold like canada

I don't consider the Greenland-like land to be the "Puczovskan Motherland". I only consider the native land to be Motherland, places I invade are just territories. I am fine with giving them away for other nations.
[ (★) ]
( ^∀^)

Friently
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:36 am

Puczovska wrote:If you mean that ugly island you proposed, it will never be on the map.

Whats wrong with it then? I fixed the borders so whats the issue then?

Friently
Spokesperson

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Friently » Thu Aug 31, 2017 4:38 am

And about Kyoki thats fine it can ofcourse be placed fyrther north this was just a quick proposition, size is alright?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates