NATION

PASSWORD

Bloody Summer [Closed]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:25 pm

"Everybody gear and get ready to roll out... Command wants us mobile and taking swift action. These guys don't stay put for long so we have to be on the offensive at all times."

Ferris suited up and grabbed her armored vest. The last thing she wanted was to take a shell to the chest. As she geared up she went through some plans in her head and which would be the best plan of attack. There were a lot of escape routes in the neighborhood, including multiple dirt roads in the area. She grabbed her MP5 and headed outside were 3 armored SWAT trucks were waiting. They would be working with local SWAT on this to provide support. There was also a helo loitering overhead.

"Captain Burk... I'm agent Ferris, leading the NPF team on this op... I want your men to set up security on this and make sure the area is secured. Anybody that gets past us is your AO so keep your eyes open."

The captain nodded and took his orders.

"We'll secure the area agents... Our helo above will provide overwatch once we breach." he boarded his truck and closed the door.

As the rest of the team made their way outside Ferris threw them all Bandaclaves.

"Last thing you want is these guys finding out who you are." Ferris placed hers in her chest pocket before starting the briefing.

"Alright guys... We're going in on a 3 truck convoy. The first team will lead the pack and breach the garage moving in a flamingo pattern to clear the house. It's big so keep those sightlines wide. Truck 2 in rolling around back to clear the barn and secure the back exits. Set up a Luxian line and keep eyes on all the exits. The last truck is local SWAT... They'll be securing the AO and handling civilians... Once we clear the house and SWAT set up checkpoints along the road local law enforcement will roll in and help us search the area."

Ferris opened the doors and called out both fireteams.

"Fireteam Hornet truck one...Fireteam Scorpion truck 2... Let's roll out!"

United States of Conner
Minister

Founded: Jun 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:08 pm

The Connerians, all decked out in ballistic armor, quickly took in Ferris's orders. They each took a balaclava. These would save the same purpose as the ubiquitous visors and gas masks in the USC - wouldn't want crime kingpins to be recognizing your face. Each of them performed a quick check on one another, making sure their armor was secure. When they were done, they each looked over their weapons - rifles, shotguns, sidearms, and the like.

Before they knew it, the trucks had stopped. According to the briefing, they were just short of the house. Truck 2 - the Connerians, Fireteam Scorpion, whatever - were to move around and surround the back of the building. Fireteam Hornet would hit the front, and they would go in with a coordinated assault. The SWAT team had already made a perimeter around the neighborhood - nobody was getting in or out. Another few SWATs were standing by to do civilian cleanup.

When Ferris gave the order to unload, the Connerians were already moving. They moved to the back of the truck. Williamson was the first one out, and he peeked around the corner of the truck. Nobody watching on the street. A few lights on, shining through the darkness that more or less hid the black-clad figures. Nobody was out on the street, and SWAT would make sure that it stayed that way.

Williamson muttered, "Clear." A second later, a hand tapped him on his shoulder, and he fluidly stepped out into the street, walking quickly and quietly towards the house. The rest of the Connerians followed behind him, guns trained on windows, corners, or anywhere that a hostile could jump up from. Eventually, the team came up on a side yard on the right of the building - they were to go back this way. Williamson held up a fist, and the team stopped behind him. A single guard stood there, his back to the team, paying no attention to the world around him. Probably drugged out, but Williamson wouldn't take a chance. He moved silently towards the man, the rest of the team watching from behind cover. When he was right behind him, he grabbed his rifle by the barrel and whipped the stock against the back of the man's head. He collapsed instantly, and Williamson took one hand from his rifle to catch the man. He dragged the body to a dumpster and placed it inside as the rest of the team to move up.

The small backyard was empty, but there was another guard in a parallel side yard to the left. Williamson made a hand gesture, and Stroud snuck quietly that way. The team heard a short whistle, some footsteps, and then nothing. Stroud walked back, making the hand gesture for all clear.

Williamson had checked out the windows - having valued secrecy over a sightline to the backyard, they boarded up most of the windows - but he wasn't taking any chances. The Connerians stacked up quickly by the door, out of sight of anyone inside. While they did so, Darcy got on the comms.

"Hornet 1, this is Scorpion 1. We're all clear and in position. Guards are down, you can advance. What's your status, over?"
Guns are tools, not toys.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:24 pm

"Close in lets go."

Winged out and watching all the windows and doors the team closed in from the front yard. As they moved closer Ferris stacked up on the front door with Rea and Hanad.

The rest of the team were stacked along a while next to a patio door. "Everyone close in execute breach."

With this command the team moved in. Both tossed in flash bangs and breached their sectors. Ferris breached the front door and the team fanned out along the corridor. As they pushed up stairs a hostile with a machine pistol appeared at the top of the stairs. He was quickly taken down and the team continued to move forward. One of the doors was open and the team cleared the room the gunman had just left. As they moved through the others they detained one male and one female.

Down stairs Blue lead the team through the patio door and into the kitchen. As they searched the area they started to reach the connerian sector.

"Hold here and provide cover..." It was a set rule that you never moved into another teams sector for both your safety and theirs.

The team set up covering the balcony as the Connerians cleared their sector.

Outside SWAT team handled civilians as gunshots rang out. Before they could even react someone had jumped out of the 2nd floor window into some brush. As he brushed himself off and made his way over a fence 4 SWAT moved in on the man and surrounded him.

“Get on the ground and put your hands on your head!” As they yelled out orders he complied and laid on the ground. The team cuffed him and brought him back to the truck.

As things finished up local police began to enter the neighborhood and a helicopter overhead shined on the SWAT team as they cuffed the man that jumped out of the window.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:53 am

The breaching device had been set, and when the Connerians got the signal, they activated it. The heavy door flew backward, hitting the shoulder of a man standing right behind it. He barely had time to raise his shotgun before three holes appeared in his head at once. The body crumpled to the ground, and the team moved in.

They split into two teams, one moving upstairs while the other clearing the lower floor of the building. Darcy was leading the lower floor team, and as luck would have it, they only had two rooms to clear. The team stacked up outside the first one, a large rec room, and lobbed two flashbang grenades inside. A pause, a bang, and then they came in, barking at the people inside to lay down on the floor. One woman went for a gun in her waistband and was thrown back against the wall, holes riddling her chest. The rest of the people laid down. Darcy made a hand signal for the third member of their team, Lucy Morris, to hold down the room while he and Lucas cleared the next one.

Another pair of flashbangs went in, and the two operators followed. This room had once been a kitchen, but now it was used for cutting and packaging drugs. Mostly cocaine, although the operators didn't have time to investigate as they subdued the three men inside. They brought them back into the rec room, where most of the occupants were already handcuffed. Local SWAT had surrounded the perimeter, so nobody was running. Darcy came over the comms. "Lower floor is clear. Upper floor, status?"

On the upper floor, Williamson, Carpenter, and Stroud were having a much harder time. Instead of two large rooms, they were looking at quite a few small bedrooms. Being nighttime, most of them were occupied, so the team split up. Carpenter started kicking down doors while Stroud and Williamson covered him. This was, to say the least, inefficient.

"Lower floor, this is Stroud. We could use an extra set of hands up here, over."

"Copy, Stround. Lucas is on his way up." Frank Lucas changed from the Connerian channel to the open team line. "All units, friendly moving between sectors. Watch your fire, over." Lucas then jogged through the house, making sure to move slowly when in the line of fire of the Timerians, and made his way to the staircase. With Carpenter and Lucas now both kicking down doors, they were done pretty quickly. The four Connerians dragged their captives down to the rec room, which was pretty quickly getting crowded. Darcy got back on the open line.

"All units, this is Scorpion 1. We've got fifteen or so targets subdued and headed your way. Hornet, we're entering your sector, watch your fire, over." Darcy then led the procession of handcuffed men and women out through the Timerian sector and out the front door to the waiting SWAT team, the rest of the Connerians making sure nobody tried to run for it. Each of the targets was tagged and loaded onto a truck. Williamson went back to the dumpster he had left an unconscious man in and carried him to the truck as well, while Stroud did the same with the guard she had subdued.

As local SWAT began to take over, making sure civilians stayed away and loaded the prisoners into the armored trucks that would whisk them away, Darcy had a SWAT officer tap him on the shoulder. When the two were done talking, he got onto the comms. "All units, this is Scorpion 1. House is clear. Regroup on me, front of the house. Local PD are incoming, over."

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:39 pm

As the local police swarmed into the neighborhood, more and more people stepped outside to see what was going on. The neighborhood was usually pretty quiet and this kind of commotion was sure to bring a
crowd. As they arrived on the scene they spoke with the SWAT team as they helped to set up a larger perimeter. As traffic around the scene increased the police started to handle the citizens on the scene and the SWAT team left.

As the NPF teams cleared the sectors and rounded up those they had arrested the Connerians had finished up and were ready to finish up the operation. Ferris tapped Rea and Hanad over the shoulder as she took off her helmet.

“Great work tonight… I couldn’t ID Achee but I hope we have him in custody. We’re gonna run checks on these guys and hopefully we get a match. For now let’s meet up with the rest of the team and get some intel.”

They headed down stairs to the front of the house. They were in the foyer not in view of the crowd building outside. They peaked out as the police handled things outside. As they spook Police Captain Jules Randle stepped in to speak with the team.

“Great job on the sweep. Everybody’s good so we can chalk this one up as a victory… We still have to stay and help with the primary search but after that we can pack it up and get some rest… Save some work for our police buddies.”

Randle laughed “Yea cleaning up this shit.”

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:23 pm

Darcy replied, "Copy that."

The team moved through the back of the house, moving past the groups of police and investigators that were swarming the house. When they hit the foyer of the house, Darcy saw Ferris and the Timerian team standing with a man he recognized as the Police Captain. The Connerians approached quickly, their weapons hanging loosely at their waists.

Darcy gave a little nod to the policeman before turning to Ferris. "Captain Randle. Agent Ferris, we're good to go. Plan is to head back to base and run through the guys we found here, go through the intel and hopefully find some new leads. Then, I don't know about you, but I'm going to bed."

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Wed May 02, 2018 6:47 pm

The group had taken a few into custody and lined them up as they loaded them into the SWAT vehicle. One by one they were photographed, cuffed, and bags placed over their heads. They were loaded up and transported to an NPF base just outside the city. While on the road Agent Ferris logged the arrest and went identified some of the arrests. Achee wasn't among them but there were a number of known associates. They had also collected data from the safehouse that connected it to Achee. As they entered the facility two guards opened the gate and prepared to transport the group into cells.

Agent Ferris stepped out and closed the door behind her. "Lieutenant Carpenter... I'm gonna do some questioning before I take the night off. Hopefully, I can get something out of them so that we can roll out in the morning. Achee gonna be on alert after what happened tonight and we need to snatch him fast. You're welcome to join."

As the prisoners were being procced into the facility the rest of the debarked and gathered around the trucks. "Kalia you're with me... The rest of you guys get some rest. We're rolling out in the morning. Gotta snatch Achee as soon as possible, the longer we wait to make a move the further he gets."

Ferris took off her gear and locked everything up before taking a shower and changing into something more comfortable. She headed into the briefing room with Kalia to gather some intel and prep for the inmate questioning.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Sun May 06, 2018 8:23 pm

Carpenter saw the rest of his team out of the locker room before changing out of his gear and into a jacket, T-Shirt, and dark jeans. Slipping a sidearm into his holster, he closed his locker and strode out of the locker room to where Ferris had told him to go.

Carpenter glanced at Ferris before looking through the one-way mirror at their captive. "How long you think he lasts before he gives up Achee's location? I give him 10 minutes, tops."

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Mon May 21, 2018 6:06 pm

Ferris sat across from the inmate and laid her file down. She looked through it and tossed it across the floor.

"We both know that doesn't mean shit...You know what we're after and you're going to give it to me."

The inmate laughed arrogantly before answering. "You won't get anything from me my mouth is shut."

You really think so? You and I both know in the whole scheme of things you're nothing." She slapped him a few times before spitting in his face.

"You're dirt... A pawn that will never amount to anything. What are you? A corner thug... You haven't even been able to make the big bucks and you're already facing life."

His demeanor changed after Ferris roughed him up a bit. "I want a la-"

Before he could finish his sentence Ferris slapped him. "You can't-" he tried to get his words out.

Before he was able to finish Ferris slapped him up multiple times before she sat back down.

"Nahh... That's not how this works. Either you give me what I want or you'll spend the rest of your dim life in a hole where no one will ever hear from you again."

The inmate looked down before putting his face into his hands. At just 25 he would be spending the rest of his days locked up somewhere deep in the rainforest.

Ferris rubbed his back and massaged his shoulders.

"Hey, it doesn't have to be like this. As you've probably realized...We aren't your average police. Give us what we want and we can make a deal. I'm not talking one of those bull plea bargains... I mean a real deal where we both gain something."

Ferris went over to pick up the document on the floor and handed it to the inmate. He opened up hands still cuffed to the table.

"That was your deal...House in the suburbs of Sonis...Witness protection... a monthly check. We both know Achee doesn't care about what happens to you but I do. Give me some intel I can work with and I'll make sure you get off scot-free."

The inmate nodded his head and began to feed intel to Ferris. Working with the rest of the team they were able to pin Achee's location within a couple hours.

"Carpenter... Time to roll out. Get ready for a fight because Achee is headed to a local airfield that's heavily armed. We got to get him before he takes off."

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Mon May 21, 2018 6:57 pm

Carpenter shook his head. "I was kind of joking. Wow, he gave up a lot faster than I thought he would. Alright, I'll get the team ready. Meet you in fifteen."

In ten minutes, the Connerians were waiting in the hanger, fully geared up. Having barely had a full rest since their last operation, they were ready to get back to work. They knew full well what people like Aichee were doing to their country, and they were certainly motivated to capture him or take him out. As the Timerians entered the hanger, Carpenter and Ferris spoke briefly to their respective squads before they all boarded the transport helicopter that would take them to their destination.

They were quickly in the air, the whipping of the helicopter blades competing with Carpenter's voice for attention.

"Alright, people, listen up. Here's what we know. Achee is headed to this airfield, and we think its because he is trying to flee. The airfield is protected by private security that is essentially his militia, so expect heavy resistance. Weapons free. We're close to the target now, so I'll let Agent Ferris go over the tactics of our op. Everyone ready up and get ready to go." With that, he motioned to Ferris.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Mon May 21, 2018 7:10 pm

The NPF team was geared up to fight and loaded onto the chopper. As they flew in on the target Carpenter spoke over the comms.

"Primary objective is to secure both hangers and their aircraft. Hanger one has a Class 300 Niffen Jet which is reported to be transporting the HVT. Hanger 2 has two Class 100 Niffen Jets and a helicopter...We have to eliminate escape routes and secure the HVT at all cost. Hanad you're on overwatch."

As the chopper approached the airfield the survey light shined on the landing zone. Before the chopper could touch down shots began to wheeze past as the team debarked. Taking cover behind concrete barriers they returned fire as the chopper took to the air again. Overhead Hanad rained down precision fire.

United States of Conner
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United States of Conner » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:33 pm

Carpenter ducked his head as he slid behind cover. Ensuring the rest of his team was safe as well, he began to make a series of hand signals while talking over the comms.

"Stroud and Williamson, I want you to flank up the right side. We'll lay down covering fire for you. Let's start pushing up to try to secure the first hanger. Hanad, is it possible for you to disable the jets and helicopter? Take away the risk of the target fleeing.

In the meanwhile, Stroud and Williamson began to move quietly up the right side, where a large concrete barrier provided them a good amount of cover. The others laid down heavy fire to draw the attention of the defenders away from them.

North Timeria
Minister

Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sat Sep 29, 2018 1:51 am

On the ground, the NPF squad pushed forward as the Connerians provided suppressing fire. As they cleared the forward area, making a clear path for the Connerians to get out of enemy fire, They reached the first hanger and prepared to breach.

"NPF team in position and ready to breach on your signal." Agent Ferris spoke over comms as she waited for the Connerian team to initiate the breach.

With both teams out of the open, the chopper swung around to ground all of the planes parked along the tarmac. Hanad began to fire down at the cockpits and fired on enemies that rushed the aircraft.

In the waiting room on the hanger, Achee scrambled to find a way out.

"Sir please calm down" a guard tried to get him settled so that they could escort him to a helicopter. As they argued for a moment the sound of both teams breaching the hanger struck fear into him. He scrambled as the guards took up positions. Too scared to run outside as the helicopter patrolled above, Achee scrambled and hid under a sofa in the waiting room.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates