NATION

PASSWORD

Iron Alliance International Summit [Open] [IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Iron Alliance International Summit [Open] [IC]

Postby Supreme Authority » Sat Aug 05, 2017 7:45 am

Iron Alliance International Summit

The Iron Alliance has just emerged from substantial internal remodeling. Though substantial changes had been made to its upper echelons, its enemies would be disappointed; contrary to their hopes and dreams, the Iron Alliance was not dead. As the Iron Alliance announces an International Summit, one must ask; is the Iron Alliance on the brink of a renaissance?
On behalf of the Iron Alliance, the Supreme Authority announces that it will be hosting the upcoming Iron Alliance International Summit. The Iron Alliance is seeking to add new members, to expand its growing power. For its members, the Iron Alliance offers a truly strong mutual defensive pact. To guarantee the sovereignity of members' rightful governments over their subjects, and to guard against unwanted outside interference in member nations' affairs.
Each nation may send an ambassador (may or may not be head of state), two bodyguards, and not more than fifty kilograms of personal supplies. Potential exceptions for non-human nations will be determined by Supreme Authority security on a case-by-case basis. Attendees will be provided with magical tokens, good for single-use round-trip transport to the meeting location. Know that, provided your entorage respects the rules of the summit, their safety is backed by the full faith, credit and might of the Iron Alliance. Participation in the summit is open to all nations, except members of the United Nations Against the Supreme Authority and Allies. UNSAA members or spies will be detained and/or executed on sight.

We are unyielding. We are unbreakable. We are Iron!

Note: Participants in this RP are not obligated to join the Iron Alliance region, although you may be encouraged to do so in an IC fashion.

Link to OOC
Last edited by Supreme Authority on Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Founded: Jul 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:59 pm

First Arrival, Supreme Leader

Victor Vonstein, would be wearing his blue ribbon outfit.As he felt this was a special day of the Iron Alliance, funded by the Vonstein Dynasty to expand their influence in the dimensions for the greater good of taming the plague that destroys nations by wearing the mask of a hero, but truthfully is a villainous force as those with open eyes will know their toxicins.Two lovely designed sentries armed with a heavy power rifle chained to an ammunition barrel, come stepping out of armed dropship,known as the Black Bird, given it's fabulously designed weaponry, especially those tasteful thermal cannons on both of its front wings, capable to raze a single town, in only minutes.The sentries would stop and turn to see, the Supreme Leader, Victor Vonstein, only 5'0 ft tall, looking more like adorable little boy dressed in a blue victorian influenced clown costume with an eye patch over his eye, enjoying himself with a lollipop in the cutest fashion, though it would not be wise to treat him as a child, for he is the founder of the Iron Alliance in the flesh, the one and only, named to the Vonstein Clan, the wicked and bloodiest demons in the universes, warned to known by his dark aura and nerving presence his gives with massive bloodlust and thirst for it.

Victor looks among to the polluted skies, it was beautiful with feeling the morbid environment of Supreme Authority, so much it make him, feel warm and fuzzy in his dark crystal heart that gives him life and the flow of poisonous demon blood flowing in his veins, with the sweet taste of his blueberry flavored lolipop making ever so more thrilling to be in this magical and breathtaking wonderland he stands in, for the exciting renewal of the Alliance with new nations making interest to potentially sign to its heavenly and noble cause of ultimate cure to this infected universe as it serves to be the cure, much astonishments is soon to be crafted in the coming future he can just taste it, literally.
Last edited by -The Eurasian Empire- on Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 28, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:06 pm

Aozora's Arrival

Aozora Chiyumi stared at the magical object in front of her. She smiled. This was the item that would provide her transportation to the Supreme Authority. A realm of tyranny and oppression, the embodiment of totalitarian rule, and the power that came with it. In her mind, the Supreme Authority was the perfect place to hold a summit for the Iron Alliance. They represented strength, authority, the indomitable will of tyranny. The aspects of society valued by the Iron Alliance.

But that was not truly the reason she smiled. Truthfully, she was reflecting on Project Shihai and Project Lotus, combined Chudokuren-Authoritarian efforts to produce ever more terrifying and ever more delightful instruments of destruction, to ultimately bring about order under an iron fist. The strange token she now held was imbued with the arcane, yet it had originated from a nation known for technological rather than magical power. It reminded her of their combined efforts to eradicate the stupidity of freedom and democracy, and bring about the superior governance of dictatorship.

The time for such reflection, however, was over, as the time for action had begun. Beside her, a pair of Gomon Hito bodyguards stood, armed with handguns. She hoped they wouldn't be necessary, but after the last summit she had ventured into, she wasn't taking any chances. It would be refreshing to enter a summit without having to endure the nuisance of democratic rulers arguing over morality, championing freedom without recognising its inherent faults. Maybe she could even avoid being accused of insanity, though she doubted fate would be that lenient.

"Well then, time to get this started."

The Supreme Overlady of All Reality activated the device, her Gomon Hito following suit. For a few moments, she felt the uneasiness and unusual sensation of such arcane transportation. Then, as suddenly as it had begun, the feeling vanished. Aozora found herself within the summit building. She took a moment to admire the room around her, taking in the sights. It certainly seemed a little more welcoming than much of the Supreme Authority, although it was extremely difficult to be less welcoming than much of the Supreme Authority.

It seemed Aozora was one of the earlier leaders to arrive at the location. She decided to take advantage of this, mentally preparing herself for the coming situation. She certainly desired more support for the Iron Alliance, more who would recognise the rightful sovereignty of a tyrannical nation rather than trying to oppose it or undermine it. More people who would provide them with assistance during any coming crises and conflicts. More leaders who were sensible.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.
Also, I don't use NS stats. So please ignore them.
Current Status (yes, I'm bad at keeping this updated): Immaterial

TG me for a free cookie. May contain traces of hydrogen cyanide.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:15 pm

Since it was a two guard limit, Dictator Turnabout brought two people that were both high ranked politically and doubled in some sort of defense.

The first was High Priest Mortimer Selx, who was well known across the nation for two things. Being a black and white monochrome clown, as serious as he looked in his black priest's robe, and being the dictator's pet. It was a joke among castle dwelling workers that Mortimer went to college to be certified in the treacherous and infamous art of kissing ass. Turnabout being a god in his religion, Mortimer makes blood sacrifices in honor of his leader and the high gods. The religion of Soyouso doesn't have an official clergy, but devotees that can become priests, either focusing on a specific god or all of them. High priests have higher spiritual power. It makes more than a lick of sense he would behave this way. Though he does have one other reason for his actions - admiration and awe. The gloomy clown seemed like he was only happy around his leader, and his fellow priests. He has a "Notice me senpai" complex.

Second was Priestess Ale Restwindle. She was thirty seven, a black haired woman with long hair with sections that formed into ponytails at the end of her bangs with white ribbons, the back section out. Her skin was paler than normal for even Soyousian people, and she wore a similar robe to Selx's, but hers was red. She earned the nickname Red Riding Hood for that. One should cease to be fooled by her elegance, Ale is a devout follower of the god of curses and healing, Ludwig the Accursed, and akin to most of his followers she can hold her own in a battle. The woman was the Head Executor in Soyouso for a reason.

Ale arrived separately from the other two. She held her means of transportation close, gently pressing it to her heart, and with a tranquil breath she was teleported to her destination. The dictator clipped Mortimer to his leash. Each did as instructed, and found themselves next to Ale. Turnabout was excited to finally visit the land of the Supreme Authority. It was all so different. The rampant pollution clashed with the health and beauty of the air in Soyouso. The technology was vastly unfamiliar as well. But it all felt like home, sweet home. As it was allied land. The Supreme Authority and Soyouso had a strong bond politically, and the Overseer considered them a friend. They were blissfully unaware of some of the Overseer's more malevolent motives and actions, the normally paranoid benevolent dictator naive for once, probably happy to find a friend. Or, perhaps, they are so morally grey themself, that they feel wrong about judging people's methods as a lot of the things they do are questionable too. But still, so naive in trusting anyone so much. It was like this with all actual friends. Turnabout, despite the flamboyant front, was quite lonely. They would be satisfied going to the meeting, the workaholic they were, but they secretly hoped to someday see the Overseer in person. It was but a hope. So they put on their proud front again upon entering the room.

"Heavens, I can't believe you let me go out without proper shine. Heavens, you didn't check? Mortimer, lick my royal boots at once." The clown nodded,not wanting to piss off Turnabout so early, and fell to his knees to immediately begin his orders. His leash jingled. Ale wasn't fazed, this was a normal occurrence.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:15 pm

O-1's communicator pinged, notifying him that guests were arriving. The tokens directed to a bunker some distance away from the main Council bunker, connected only by an easily collapsible monorail tunnel. In fact, in case of an enemy incursion, the entire bunker was secretly rigged to collapse. If necessary, O-1 carried a token of his own, allowing him to quickly escape. Unlike most Supreme Authority facilities, some thought had been given to creature comforts. The chairs were actually padded, and floors were carpeted. Most shockingly, some rooms even featured potted, living plants!
O-1 noticed the appearance of Aozora, Victor and Turnabout in their respective cells. Oh right, cells. Each token led to a small, heavily reinforced cell. Though it may leave a rather questionable first impression, O-1 considered it necessary. No one could be sure that not even one token would fall into the hands of a d*m*cr*cy. But the bunker's security staff quickly confirmed the identity of the recent arrivals, and remotely unlocked and opened the cell doors. Attendants soon arrived, and directed the foreign dignitaries along with their bodyguards to a large meeting room, where O-1 was waiting in his usual blue jumpsuit. Notably, O-1 was wearing a pendant heavily enchanted with anti-magical runes, defending him against telepathy and magical attacks. He was flanked by a pair of armed and armored Bookkeepers, and several servants waited with hors d'oeuvres and assorted beverages. The servants were typical for high-level Supreme Authority diplomatic functions, surgically modified to better fulfill their intended function.
"Victor Vonstein, Aozora Chiyumi, Dictator Turnabout, I bid you welcome, to the Supreme Authority and the Council bunker," stated O-1. The meeting bunker was actually several kilometers from the actual Council bunker, but none present needed to know that at this time. "I thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules of oppression and leadership. Vonstein, your efforts have been instrumental in the coming resurgence of the Iron Alliance as a multiversal power to be feared. Aozora, my love, it is good to see you in person. Our collaboration has brought grand fruits to both of our nations, for instance in the tokens used to transport you to this meeting. Turnabout, you have been a loyal friend and ally for quite some time, and you have my sincere appreciation." Gesturing to the servants, O-1 continued, "In this space, we can personally guarantee the safety of all present from the vile machinations of d*m*cr*cy. Feel free to partake in the refreshments."

Notably, each of the servants, all women, had a nearly invisible scar just under their ear. This was a result of surgical ablation of the splenium, removing their ability to read. In addition, they had been implanted with drug pumps to make them perpetually cheerful and pleasant, and their cochlear nerves were severed to permanently deafen them. They had also received plastic surgery to enhance their appearance, and extensive conditioning in hospitality and diplomatic protocol. This created the ideal diplomatic servant; skillful and attractive hosts who were utterly unable to betray state secrets.
Last edited by Supreme Authority on Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Aug 05, 2017 8:51 pm

Mortimer finished his job in the cell before they were released. Turnabout was rendered silent by the shyness that waved over them. Front broken. They didn't expect this to happen over such close allies. "Aozora Chiyumi, you are taller than I thought you would be." This was odd to say, most people were taller than Turnabout. "I'll have to make a shipping name for you two. You are now my OTP. You are a great addition to our alliance, comrade. Vonstein, our, what is it, second meeting now? Your ambition is being picked up by my sixth sense. It's contagious, and I'm glad to have you with us." They turned to O-1. "Permission to activate bro-hug?" Worrying they were being awkward, they internally panicked. Front re-activate. "Because if friendly physical contact is deemed innapropriate, I'll respect your space." Internal panic —> Intensify. Ale could sense it herself. But she had her pure looking eye on one of the servants, extremely curious about her.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Aug 05, 2017 9:38 pm

"Indeed, O-1, it's wonderful to see you in person once more. Our collaboration shall continue to bring about new ways of ensuring authority." said Aozora, still taking in the room. She had to stop herself from being overwhelmed with shock upon witnessing a living, actual plant inside a Supreme Authority installation. They're really dedicated to this. She regarded the Bookkeepers for a moment, her own bodyguards flanking her, although she wasn't overly worried about needing them so far.

Then, she turned to face Turnabout, who seemed to be rather shy. "Well, I guess I am a bit tall, and, umm, thank you..." she said, trying and failing to hide some embarrassment. OTP? What does that even- One True Pairing. I've been spending too much time with Densetsu Hachi trying to get media warfare optimised... "I take it your reign is going well?"

Finally, she looked at Vonstein. "Your efforts in the revitalisation of the Iron Alliance are greatly appreciated. The unity of our alliance now shall be unbreakable." she said. It certainly is wonderful to have so many who understand the need for order and tyranny.
This nation exists for fun and insanity, not to represent my actual views which are much more mundane and boring.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:18 pm

"We finally stopped the mermaid attacks. So that's good. We are making more progress with terrorist capture, we have hundreds in custody. Our scientists and priests are collaborating in creation of a human. Oh, and about me, my husband caused the arrival of one of the most powerful and destructive demons ever into Soyouso. My daughter Princess Annette has taken up the executioner trade, and is training often. My family's young are good with this sort of thing. Well except Prince Rubin, my brother. His battle skills suck aside from his aim. My daughter seems to be developing borderline cannibalistic tendencies in pranking me by biting my veins to drink my blood. It's odd, she doesn't have the curse my husband has that makes him only able to eat human flesh, yet she has slight instincts to do so. My sons the Princes still hate me due to their father's brainwashing. Oh! And I also had a non figurative heart attack yesterday because of a clown honking a horn. He was arrested for attempted assasination and is being interrogated.please kill meThings are reasonably smooth. Everything I said can be handled through reason. We're called the Land of Madmen for a reason."

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:17 pm

"Sounds like a very...complicated situation. Kyoki Chudoku is rather less chaotic, although local world affairs are rather unusual at times for me. I've tested out a new form of indirect subversion I call media warfare. It worked pretty well. I managed to basically demolish one world leader's- democratic monarchy type, of course, not a respectable person- reputation across the area. So that went alright. Oh yeah, this one country made me a president...it's amazing what a single cookie can do. Seriously, I was shocked that it happened at all. Also, I have plenty of influence over in another nation, due to my relation to its ruler. So honestly things are going pretty well actually, however kind of ridiculous some world affairs may seem. Oh yeah, and I eliminated plenty of traitors as well, of course."

Aozora thought for a moment, recalling all of the events she'd witnessed recently. Of course, she hadn't mentioned all the democracies she'd argued with- futile debates, most of them- and she couldn't mention every single thing that'd happened to her. She'd need a novel for that.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:44 am

"You give them a cookie, they give you a throne. Must've been some good cookies to dominate the mind like that. I think you may be on to something - but for it to work, does your nation have girl or boy scouts, parachute pants, parrots, and *GASP* revolving doors?! We have all except parrots and revolving doors, they're not normal doors, they spin!" Soyouso has no revolving doors, so the dictator is astonished over them. "Glad to hear things are going so well."

Awitha
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Awitha » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:51 am

Lord Whithammer would be sent to the international summit as the Emperor was "busy" with other problems. Lord Whithammer wasn't known as the most bold or courageous in Awitha and he was known as that small,weak,cowardly Wintarvian. Whithammer nervously gathered himself and started to get in his dark grey armor deciding not to bring the helmet as this is a diplomatic meeting. He was just recently appointed lord of a irrelevant region why was he sending him? He took a glance at the magical item he was given "how do I work this thing anyways" he thought to himself. He sighed and picked it up and started to examine it closely "wait a minu-" he got cut off as he began to teleportation to the supreme authority. Once he arrived he was standing in shock with his fur Ruffled and ears flattened
He let out a anxious noise. "now what?.." he thought
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Supreme Authority wrote:
O-1's communicator pinged, notifying him that guests were arriving. The tokens directed to a bunker some distance away from the main Council bunker, connected only by an easily collapsible monorail tunnel. In fact, in case of an enemy incursion, the entire bunker was secretly rigged to collapse. If necessary, O-1 carried a token of his own, allowing him to quickly escape. Unlike most Supreme Authority facilities, some thought had been given to creature comforts. The chairs were actually padded, and floors were carpeted. Most shockingly, some rooms even featured potted, living plants!
O-1 noticed the appearance of Aozora, Victor and Turnabout in their respective cells. Oh right, cells. Each token led to a small, heavily reinforced cell. Though it may leave a rather questionable first impression, O-1 considered it necessary. No one could be sure that not even one token would fall into the hands of a d*m*cr*cy. But the bunker's security staff quickly confirmed the identity of the recent arrivals, and remotely unlocked and opened the cell doors. Attendants soon arrived, and directed the foreign dignitaries along with their bodyguards to a large meeting room, where O-1 was waiting in his usual blue jumpsuit. Notably, O-1 was wearing a pendant heavily enchanted with anti-magical runes, defending him against telepathy and magical attacks. He was flanked by a pair of armed and armored Bookkeepers, and several servants waited with hors d'oeuvres and assorted beverages. The servants were typical for high-level Supreme Authority diplomatic functions, surgically modified to better fulfill their intended function.
"Victor Vonstein, Aozora Chiyumi, Dictator Turnabout, I bid you welcome, to the Supreme Authority and the Council bunker," stated O-1. The meeting bunker was actually several kilometers from the actual Council bunker, but none present needed to know that at this time. "I thank you for taking time out of your busy schedules of oppression and leadership. Vonstein, your efforts have been instrumental in the coming resurgence of the Iron Alliance as a multiversal power to be feared. Aozora, my love, it is good to see you in person. Our collaboration has brought grand fruits to both of our nations, for instance in the tokens used to transport you to this meeting. Turnabout, you have been a loyal friend and ally for quite some time, and you have my sincere appreciation." Gesturing to the servants, O-1 continued, "In this space, we can personally guarantee the safety of all present from the vile machinations of d*m*cr*cy. Feel free to partake in the refreshments."

Notably, each of the servants, all women, had a nearly invisible scar just under their ear. This was a result of surgical ablation of the splenium, removing their ability to read. In addition, they had been implanted with drug pumps to make them perpetually cheerful and pleasant, and their cochlear nerves were severed to permanently deafen them. They had also received plastic surgery to enhance their appearance, and extensive conditioning in hospitality and diplomatic protocol. This created the ideal diplomatic servant; skillful and attractive hosts who were utterly unable to betray state secrets.

"You're kindness.Mister Zero, is much appreciated, but I couldn't have done this without you and the other genltemen in this summit, to create a Greater Iron Alliance, to upholds our values of national sovereignty to stand against those intolerable vampiric animals wishes to drain our independence, our beliefs, from us, to fill them with something we are not, my dearest friend." Said Victor, in a cheerful manner.He was not oppressor of his people, but there is only the collectivist to serve the majority of collectivist to his country and the state, that stands above all else for a prefect dystopian world, not utopian, as those thoughts of structureless world without government is unrealistic and borderline anarachistic.
Kyoki Chudoku wrote:
Finally, she looked at Vonstein. "Your efforts in the revitalisation of the Iron Alliance are greatly appreciated. The unity of our alliance now shall be unbreakable." she said. It certainly is wonderful to have so many who understand the need for order and tyranny.

Victor would smile, and enjoyed his lolipop ith more praise by his fellow comrades.
Soyouso wrote:
"We finally stopped the mermaid attacks. So that's good. We are making more progress with terrorist capture, we have hundreds in custody. Our scientists and priests are collaborating in creation of a human. Oh, and about me, my husband caused the arrival of one of the most powerful and destructive demons ever into Soyouso. My daughter Princess Annette has taken up the executioner trade, and is training often. My family's young are good with this sort of thing. Well except Prince Rubin, my brother. His battle skills suck aside from his aim. My daughter seems to be developing borderline cannibalistic tendencies in pranking me by biting my veins to drink my blood. It's odd, she doesn't have the curse my husband has that makes him only able to eat human flesh, yet she has slight instincts to do so. My sons the Princes still hate me due to their father's brainwashing. Oh! And I also had a non figurative heart attack yesterday because of a clown honking a horn. He was arrested for attempted assasination and is being interrogated.please kill meThings are reasonably smooth. Everything I said can be handled through reason. We're called the Land of Madmen for a reason."

"The Father and the children are no longer a troublesome and hate driven group, since the Kingdom stormed their borders, annexing them into the Federation, your children and husband have been made a member of the Dynasty, they have been educated brutally, and trained in the most barbaric ways to become proper functioning members of society, dearest Skitty.You should have to worry by one of your boys cutting your throat at night or anyone of your relatives, all is well, as Kreucian hatred of humans is a thing of the past, thanks to mass re-education of the masses." Smiled Victor, he turned to ask a servant to fetch him a glass of orange soda.Because of him finishing his loli.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Kinky Bastards
Diplomat

Founded: Jun 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinky Bastards » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:19 pm

The Domina of Kaybe, Vladimira Ulyanova, stepped out of the transporter, preceeded by two Amazon-like female bodyguards, a blonde one and a red-haired one, dressed in uniforms similar to the one of their dear leader, and followed by her hunchback assisstant Igor. In stark contrast to the serving staff, the Kaybians showed no immediate joy, neither real or artificial, but displayed a seriousness pretty close to bitterness.

All of them, except Igor, had a short whip not too unlike the one favoured by the Russian cossacks, in their belts. Igor was an imbecile and couldn't be trusted with even ceremonial weapons. However, it was actually because of his disadvantaged mental capability rather than despite it, that he had aquired the prestigous job as the Domina's assisstant. He was simply too dumb to get the idea to betray her, the Party, or the state.

After a nod from her guards, a signal that the coast was clear, Vladimira marched towards the already assembled. She wasn't sure yet that the Iron Alliance was the right thing for Kaybe, but soon she would know. The red-haired bodyguard announced their arrival to the rest of the group, and introduced Ulyanova.

Guadalupador
Senator

Founded: Oct 08, 2011
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Guadalupador » Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:15 pm

Nosamo, Guadalupador
The Matriarchal City
The Sixth of Apoidem, 4597 (August, 6th 2017)

The letter of acceptance came quickly to the Palace, complete with the mysterious tokens that would lead to the meeting. Ambassador-Scribe Artorlu Ranthcisis was called to the City of the Matriarch, the isolated palace in the middle of the bustling metropolis of Nosamo. It was within the expansive Palace the Empress, Goddess Incarnate, resided. Artorlu counted himself to be one of the lucky few to actually see Empress Yama Illedagano Umendo Rabkanadasha XXIII with his own eyes, even be within her presence was considered to be a blessing from the Gods.
Ranthcisis was lead into the well-lit and opulent throne room, where the Empress' Royal Court met. The Court fell silent as Ranthcisis entered the room, and bowed to Her Glorious Blessed Divine Majesty. The Empress was hidden behind a thin curtain that she herself pulled back to reveal her radiant dark-brown hair, flawless copper skin, and piercing olive-green eyes. She was considered by her subjects to be divine, and her beauty represented her as such. Artorlu averted his eyes and introduced himself. She wore Yama Umendo I's Sun Crown, and was outfitted in the finest silk dress, with traditional Dorian patterns stitched into the fabric with gold thread. The Empress nodded and commanded him to rise in Old Dorian: "Sihbakago." Artolu did as he was commanded. Her Radiance gave him permission to speak: "Govachago"

Artolu timidly spoke in Modern Dorian: "Your Radiant, Objective, Blessed Majesty, the response letter that the Ministry of State sent to Iron Alliance about attending their insignificant and degenerate summit has arrived. They have accepted a diplomatic party of ours to parley. It is not known if they will bend to our demands, your Objectivity." The Ambassador-Scribe bowed once more after speaking.

The Empress sighed and nodded. She waved her hand, and commented on how the Iron Alliance's response to their older demands were the musings of children and chuckled slightly. "Dagaranu ishie bayas Pakhta Fejgam rekolom."

Ranthcisis laughed along with the whole court after the Empress, and spoke once more: "I am prepared to depart, your Divine Majesty. The Gods are on our side, Our Holy Land shall prosper immensely following this meeting of creatures and other assorted scum. I shall educate them."

The Empress nodded in agreement, and clasped her hands together. She blessed him and told the Ambassador-Scribe that the Gods were with him. "Oom vekhan. Dral surishim, Artolu Ranthcisis."

Ranthicisis bowed to her once more and activated the token, disappearing from the throne room.

The Supreme Authority
The Sixth of Apoidem, 4597 (August, 6th 2017)

The Ambassador-Scribe appeared in the board room, and nearly got nauseous as he glared at the inhuman creatures around him. Even worse was that they were speaking the mongrel language of English. In order to communicate effectively, he had to sully his tongue, and speak English. "On her Radiant Holy Majesty's Request, I am Ambassador-Scribe Artolu Ranthicisis, representative of the Serene and Holy Empire of the Guadalupadorians and their Subordinates. You may have heard that our country, has ordered the disbanding of your Iron Alliance effective immediately. We must ask, why haven't you done it yet?" The words "Iron Alliance" nearly made him sick to his stomach as he made eye contact with each being in the room, glaring particularly toward Turnabout and Vonstein.
Last edited by Guadalupador on Sun Aug 06, 2017 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Guadalupadorian Embassy Program
Proud Member of the INTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
OOC: Call me Dorian, Dor or Guad.

Kyoki Chudoku
Diplomat

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Kyoki Chudoku » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:08 pm

Aozora looked around, noticing new arrivals. People she wasn't actually familiar with. Well, I'll try to make a decent first impression.

Then she heard one of the comments made by the Guadaluporian delegation.

I was hoping we could avoid this sort of thing...guess not. I have no idea why they think they can just come here and tell us to disband. As if that's going to work.

"We are not going to disband our alliance on the whims of a single country, or indeed on the whims of any number of countries." said Aozora, her Gomon Hito regarding the arrival with suspicion. She had absolutely no intention of allowing the Iron Alliance's disbandment, certainly not at an international summit held by the organisation. I wonder why they want us to, though. They don't strike me as the "you must have freedom" type that usually annoys us.

Then, she looked at the others. One of the delegations appeared to have a very ceremonial focus, seemingly with military uniforms and whips of all weapons. The other contained a single individual who seemed to be anxious, or so she inferred anyway. Well, I should probably introduce myself.

"I am Aozora Chiyumi, Supreme Overlady of All Reality, from Kyoki Chudoku." she said, keeping it relatively simple.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:20 pm

@Kaybe and Awitha
Dictator Turnabout wasn't shy around the new arrivals.
Empress Ulyanova had some of the behavior of Soyousian women, so to them it was a little like talking to people from their own nation, and therefore communication would be liable to feel less awkward. Priestess Restwindle in paticular gave an amiable giggle at her arrival, tilting her head to the side, then turned her head back the Dominion servant girl she had been observing. HighPriest Selx, on the other hand, was vastly intimidated, and hid behind his master. Turnabout looked down to make sure his leash wasn't tangling around Turnabout's legs.
Now, Lord Whithammer was a different story. His timidness, it gave each an air of confidence in a different way. Turnabout wouldn't have to worry about being too socially awkward, Selx wouldn't be looked down upon, and Restwindle just wanted to pet the trembling fellow. "Welcome, little one are you the chap from Awitha?" Restwindle smiled as a mother would for a child to cool his anxiety down.

@ The Eurasian Empire
Turnabout's tone took an uncharacteristically cruel turn. "I warned him, if he didn't start having some actual respect for his job, his family, and me, he'd regret it and he'd suffer. I told him if he didn't take his job seriously, fate would bite him in the ass. Silly little Helli'. At least I don't have to kill him turn his corpse into a doll now. I. Warned. Him." They twitched. A mood swing, to a more cheerful tone. "Ah! Victor! You are my in-law, since he's merged with your dynasty now! You are technically a part of the Turnabout clan as well. This means you can come to the annual Turnabout family reunion. That's a better future for Kreucia, the rest of the Eurasian Empire, and Soyouso, with our collaboration."
OOC: I think I'll retcon the Turnabout family to be bigger soon.

@Guadalupador
The Dictator gave a cheese grin, roughly biting their thumb. The whispered into Restwindle's ear, knowing what they were going to say is derogatory.
The priestess translated. "I am Priestess Ale Restwindle, of the church of Ludwig the Accursed, god of curses and restoration. I'll put what mein vulkier Turnabout said to you as lightly as possible, without the twenty curse words of the language of Soyo. We each have our own sovereignity to lead our nations as we like without foreign enemies attacking our way of life. It is the reason we formed this alliance: we all, despite our differences in policy and method, want to protect our right to rule how we see best. And you, you have no authority to take that away from us, no matter how backwards our beliefs seem to you, and we have no reason to obey your wishes. Guadalupador is in no place to send commands to the Alliance, we request you cease attempts to do so. If you would like to debate with Their Majesty about their ideology some time, we can set something up. But pointless agression is not going to be taken well here, don't even try."

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:11 pm

Soyouso wrote:
@Kaybe and Awitha
Dictator Turnabout wasn't shy around the new arrivals.
Empress Ulyanova had some of the behavior of Soyousian women, so to them it was a little like talking to people from their own nation, and therefore communication would be liable to feel less awkward. Priestess Restwindle in paticular gave an amiable giggle at her arrival, tilting her head to the side, then turned her head back the Dominion servant girl she had been observing. HighPriest Selx, on the other hand, was vastly intimidated, and hid behind his master. Turnabout looked down to make sure his leash wasn't tangling around Turnabout's legs.
Now, Lord Whithammer was a different story. His timidness, it gave each an air of confidence in a different way. Turnabout wouldn't have to worry about being too socially awkward, Selx wouldn't be looked down upon, and Restwindle just wanted to pet the trembling fellow. "Welcome, little one are you the chap from Awitha?" Restwindle smiled as a mother would for a child to cool his anxiety down.

@ The Eurasian Empire
Turnabout's tone took an uncharacteristically cruel turn. "I warned him, if he didn't start having some actual respect for his job, his family, and me, he'd regret it and he'd suffer. I told him if he didn't take his job seriously, fate would bite him in the ass. Silly little Helli'. At least I don't have to kill him turn his corpse into a doll now. I. Warned. Him." They twitched. A mood swing, to a more cheerful tone. "Ah! Victor! You are my in-law, since he's merged with your dynasty now! You are technically a part of the Turnabout clan as well. This means you can come to the annual Turnabout family reunion. That's a better future for Kreucia, the rest of the Eurasian Empire, and Soyouso, with our collaboration."
OOC: I think I'll retcon the Turnabout family to be bigger soon.

@Guadalupador
The Dictator gave a cheese grin, roughly biting their thumb. The whispered into Restwindle's ear, knowing what they were going to say is derogatory.
The priestess translated. "I am Priestess Ale Restwindle, of the church of Ludwig the Accursed, god of curses and restoration. I'll put what mein vulkier Turnabout said to you as lightly as possible, without the twenty curse words of the language of Soyo. We each have our own sovereignity to lead our nations as we like without foreign enemies attacking our way of life. It is the reason we formed this alliance: we all, despite our differences in policy and method, want to protect our right to rule how we see best. And you, you have no authority to take that away from us, no matter how backwards our beliefs seem to you, and we have no reason to obey your wishes. Guadalupador is in no place to send commands to the Alliance, we request you cease attempts to do so. If you would like to debate with Their Majesty about their ideology some time, we can set something up. But pointless agression is not going to be taken well here, don't even try."

"Won't that be interesting to see, the Vonsteins meet the Turnabouts in your family reunions.I wonder what are they like in the terms of your cultural heritage? The Vonstein family never had one with members being focus on their passions for the future to become leaders, famous generals, assassins, actors, and sorcerers, we've never been great at them, so that is why I'm curious." Victor replied.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Awitha
Spokesperson

Postby Awitha » Sun Aug 06, 2017 6:18 pm

Whithammer took glances at each of the guest in the room
And he returned his gaze to Restwindle "U-uh yeah I'm from Awitha"
He still looked nervous but was calming down "my name is Whithammer what i-is yours?"
He quickly glanced at the others talking "And who are those people?, I haven't met e-everyone here yet, as you know our nation is quite the isolationist"
He looked at the others again and focused on the ambassador-scribe "what is the No-fur talking about, disbanding?" His whispered
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:01 pm

O-1 first turned to Soyouso. "Permission to 'bro-hug' granted," stated O-1 with a rare smile (which for O-1, was merely a barely perceptible quiver of the lips), before extending his arms to hug the Soyousan delegation. "It is good to hear from your family. Also, if you wish to further develop the battle skills of your children, they are welcome to train with the Supreme Authority military. Though I recommend that you reserve Aozora's cookies for d*m*cr*cies only; they can at times be rather, unsettling to the constitution."
With his mention of Turnabout's family, O-1's thoughts briefly drifted to one of his dreams; a future in which O-1 and Aozora Chiyumi ruled side-by-side as Supreme Overlord and Supreme Overlady of All Reality. Their children would likely make fine dictators as well. But the arrival of new dignitaries from Awitha, Kaybe and Guadalupador returned him to immediate reality. "Whithammer, Ulyanova, and Rahthicisis, welcome to the Summit. I am O-1, head of the Overseer Council of the Supreme Authority. Thank you for coming to learn more of the Iron Alliance, and our rightful pursuit of national sovereignty and authority. We have much planned-"
Ambassador-Scribe Ranthicisis then interrupted with his demand for the Iron Alliance to disband. O-1's tone changed from welcoming to ice-cold in an instant. "Ambassador-Scribe. The Iron Alliance is founded on the right of nations to govern their subjects as they see fit. We have no obligation to respect any of your demands, and I believe that I speak for the entire Iron Alliance when I state that my answer is NO. You, and nations such as yours, are the reason the Iron Alliance is truly necessary." After Aozora and Turnabout had spoken to the Ambassador-Scribe, O-1 continued. "If you have any more to say here, inform me now." If Ranthicisis did not (ooc: up to him), O-1 would nod to one of the Bookkeepers, who would rap his staff against the ground while speaking a brief incantation. The spell would forcibly activate Ranthicisis's token, returning him to his place of origin. As this would be a round-trip, the token's enchantment would be depleted, triggering its technological components to melt and rendering the token an inert piece of metal.

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:13 pm

Awitha wrote:Whithammer took glances at each of the guest in the room.And he returned his gaze to Restwindle "U-uh yeah I'm from Awitha"
He still looked nervous but was calming down "my name is Whithammer what i-is yours?"
He quickly glanced at the others talking "And who are those people?, I haven't met e-everyone here yet, as you know our nation is quite the isolationist"
He looked at the others again and focused on the ambassador-scribe "what is the No-fur talking about, disbanding?" His whispered

"Nothing that is concerning, he's a just splitting nonessential words to crush the little growing Alliance, me and my comrades are working on to defy those wild man that would wish to destroy organization that goes against their perish "status quo" of what shouldn't or should be in their clouded minds to control other, it is nothing to be concerned about as they will never achieve their dream of seeing the Iron Alliance fall to their hairy knees.Not as long I'm still breathing, that's for sure." He would happily smile after saying that to Lord Winterhammer, if that's his name, correctly."So, Winterhammer, what are your hopes and dream in joining the Iron Alliance? As everyone must have one to work towards and I wish in this faction of nations to meet their goals even the impossible ones by the assist of their comrades to be achieved and climb higher and higher, forever, until the golden rings of victory falls upon us." He'd asked in curious and friendly voice with as his goal is to create a community of nations that was like no other, standing tall above the rest like a shining star over a city.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:17 pm

The Supreme Authority

Avenius Gregoras arrived at about the same time as the Guadalupadorian delegate, and was present for the ensuing unpleasantness. He hadn’t expected anyone else to be present with an agenda blatantly removed from that of the Iron Alliance, yet one was definitely present. When Turnabout spoke, Avenius’s computer translator kicked in, capturing both the slew of insults, and his attendant’s less vulgar version. A few other tinpot dictators spoke, mostly blowing hot air. As an ambassador, Avenius was an expert at blowing hot air. He elected to show himself into the conversation. “This isn’t pointless aggression.” The translator read his words out in English. “It’s aggression for a decent cause. An alliance of authoritarian pseudo-states such as yourselves is inherently degenerate.” He laid the derision on thickly, as he had been instructed to do before leaving. “The mere existence of this group is frankly an affront to mankind’s divinity, and should be treated as such. Avenius Gregoras, Ambassador of the Federated Worlds of Olimpiada, at the service of no one but the President and the Parliament.” A patronizing grin and a nod. He fucking hated his job.

Three Leaders, Gaia
Office of President Cyrenacius, a day earlier

Avenius was unsure of what he found more unnerving about Alexios’s office. On the one hand, there was the decor, which had been rendered down to what appeared at first to be tasteful minimalism, but upon closer inspection revealed great extravagance. Polished black and white marble made up the walls, the columns, and the intricate fine trim. The desk was made of real wood, and almost unheard of expense, until one factored in that the piece of carpentry was likely older than the office itself.

On the other hand, there was Alexios. The President’s salt and pepper hair conveyed a carefree attitude, while his piercing blue eyes suggested a level of shrewdness that few could compare to. There was a rumor that the color had been edited in with an engineering retrovirus, but no one had found any actual proof.

“Do you know why I asked you in here today, Avenius?” Alexios opted for the more familiar name, indicating that Avenius wasn’t in any serious trouble, but something was certainly off.

“No, sir,” he lied. It could have been one of any number of things. The two knew each other, but they were not exactly friends.

“In my hand, I have a recording of your evening last tuesday. Hell of a bender you went on, and it’ll make the administration look bad if it gets out. Seriously, wandering around at three in the morning without pants, trying to get a delivery drone to fight you. A few too many blue fairies?” He referred to a particularly potent mix of alcohol, amphetamines, and caffeine, a few shots of which would kill the average man. Fortunately, Avenius had implants in his liver that mitigated such things. Of course, they did not prevent them either.

“Yes, sir. It had been a rough day at work, and-” He was cut off midsentence.

“I don’t care. You could have had to deal with Cephalus Barus for seven hours, and that wouldn’t have excused it. So, I’m giving you the shittiest job that I need an ambassador for at present.”

“Sir?”

“You’re going to the Iron Alliance summit in eighteen hours. Pack a bag, and your most demeaning attitude towards them. Make it very clear that we don’t like them, and more to the point, that we want them gone.”

“Yes sir.” Shit. He turned, and walked out, seeking a coffee and a copout. He only found one of the two.
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

-The Eurasian Empire-
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby -The Eurasian Empire- » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:37 pm

Olimpiada wrote:

The Supreme Authority

Avenius Gregoras arrived at about the same time as the Guadalupadorian delegate, and was present for the ensuing unpleasantness. He hadn’t expected anyone else to be present with an agenda blatantly removed from that of the Iron Alliance, yet one was definitely present. When Turnabout spoke, Avenius’s computer translator kicked in, capturing both the slew of insults, and his attendant’s less vulgar version. A few other tinpot dictators spoke, mostly blowing hot air. As an ambassador, Avenius was an expert at blowing hot air. He elected to show himself into the conversation. “This isn’t pointless aggression.” The translator read his words out in English. “It’s aggression for a decent cause. An alliance of authoritarian pseudo-states such as yourselves is inherently degenerate.” He laid the derision on thickly, as he had been instructed to do before leaving. “The mere existence of this group is frankly an affront to mankind’s divinity, and should be treated as such. Avenius Gregoras, Ambassador of the Federated Worlds of Olimpiada, at the service of no one but the President and the Parliament.” A patronizing grin and a nod. He fucking hated his job.

Three Leaders, Gaia
Office of President Cyrenacius, a day earlier

Avenius was unsure of what he found more unnerving about Alexios’s office. On the one hand, there was the decor, which had been rendered down to what appeared at first to be tasteful minimalism, but upon closer inspection revealed great extravagance. Polished black and white marble made up the walls, the columns, and the intricate fine trim. The desk was made of real wood, and almost unheard of expense, until one factored in that the piece of carpentry was likely older than the office itself.

On the other hand, there was Alexios. The President’s salt and pepper hair conveyed a carefree attitude, while his piercing blue eyes suggested a level of shrewdness that few could compare to. There was a rumor that the color had been edited in with an engineering retrovirus, but no one had found any actual proof.

“Do you know why I asked you in here today, Avenius?” Alexios opted for the more familiar name, indicating that Avenius wasn’t in any serious trouble, but something was certainly off.

“No, sir,” he lied. It could have been one of any number of things. The two knew each other, but they were not exactly friends.

“In my hand, I have a recording of your evening last tuesday. Hell of a bender you went on, and it’ll make the administration look bad if it gets out. Seriously, wandering around at three in the morning without pants, trying to get a delivery drone to fight you. A few too many blue fairies?” He referred to a particularly potent mix of alcohol, amphetamines, and caffeine, a few shots of which would kill the average man. Fortunately, Avenius had implants in his liver that mitigated such things. Of course, they did not prevent them either.

“Yes, sir. It had been a rough day at work, and-” He was cut off midsentence.

“I don’t care. You could have had to deal with Cephalus Barus for seven hours, and that wouldn’t have excused it. So, I’m giving you the shittiest job that I need an ambassador for at present.”

“Sir?”

“You’re going to the Iron Alliance summit in eighteen hours. Pack a bag, and your most demeaning attitude towards them. Make it very clear that we don’t like them, and more to the point, that we want them gone.”

“Yes sir.” Shit. He turned, and walked out, seeking a coffee and a copout. He only found one of the two.

"So protecting sovereign governments is degeenerative? My, my, how low will go to preserve what you think "should" be the proper foundation of self-determination? That is merely making yourselves the degenerates, the dictators and the clowns, in my book, the Alliance will not obey your demands, we know what freedom is, we will protect nations that want truly be sovereign, regardless of their political structure, that is a promise, slave.Now, leave, this is a dictatorial order by the Supreme Leader to make your own exit out of this peaceful summit.As you are making youselves the scum in human society.But if you wish to be gentlemen of gentlemen here, you do so, as the family will respect as such instead of whining children about something you dislike." Said Lord Victor, who is the founder and Supreme Leader of the Iron Alliance.He would find himself somewhere to take a sit.Distanting himself from such ignorant and blind sentients.It would ruin his outfit, he made for this special occasion.Victor would calm himself by playing with marvelous blue flame, dancing between his fingers, making shunning show of flowers, blossoms, has the roses to entertain himself, he was a peaceful child of the Vonstein family, he has many sins, but he worked hard to make more good than bad by helping others."Ambassadors, you seem to be a sensible person, more than your fellow cronies.Do you know the film, the Great Dictator? With Charlie chaplin in it?" Victor calmly asked, looking at the Ambassador in the eyes, waiting for a response.
Last edited by -The Eurasian Empire- on Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
(NO LONGER IN USAGE)

Olimpiada
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Olimpiada » Sun Aug 06, 2017 7:58 pm

The Supreme Authority

"Last I checked, the only nations your weak 'alliance' protected were various forms of fascist and monarchist city-states." Avenius chose to ignore the order to leave, instead favoring to make his time here interesting. If he was to be sent on a shit job, the least he could do was have fun with it. "The only sort of freedom your people know is possessed exclusively by autocrats, their favorite whores, and those who suck up to them enough to be given the tiniest modicum of what those in first world countries enjoy. The simple fact of the matter is that your ideologies are inherently disrespectful to humanity, and an insult to its associated divinity." He maintained a vaguely smug deadpan the entire time, while also trying to spot a clock somewhere in his peripheral vision. If he could stick around for an hour or two, he could at least say he made his best effort towards diplomacy before inevitably being forced out. Maybe afterward he could go sight seeing. At least in this particular shithole, Alexios couldn't check to see whether or not he was getting into trouble.
Hyper-commodified cocaine capitalism. Urbanized solar systems. Omnixenophobia. War economy without end. Radical body augmentation for fun and profit.

I make exactly two exceptions from a fairly strict adherence to realism, and hate them both.

The Anchorage, for discussion of all things FT

The Interstellar Human Compact

Soyouso
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:04 pm

@Eurasian Empire
"I come from a long line of warlords. Our traditions are adept in the embracing of our noble heritage. I would love to tell you all about it." Turnabout would go on, but didn't want to selfishly speak of Soyouso too much when it is about the whole alliance.

@Awitha
"I am Ale Restwindle, Head Executor in Soyouso and priestess of the god of curses and healing. This is the supreme leader of Soyouso, Dictator-Warlord Turnabout. They are an androgynous being, both male and female, so unlesd they're in their male or female forms, Turnabout is a they. Don't worry about it much, our leader doesn't really focus on pronouns much. The clown on the leash Turnabout is holding is High Sacrificial Priest Selx. No need to fear us, this meeting is meant to be professional, and you haven't given anyone a reason here to be angry as far as I know. I will allow the others to introduce themselves as they wish."

@Supreme Authority
Turnabout nervously walked closer to O-1, and hugged him. It was like hugging a child, they were so much shorter than O-1. They back up once done, expecting to have pissed him off, but no. It wasn't often non-family members were comfortable hugging them. "You...you're warm. " They tapped their pointer fingers together shyly*, recovering slowly. They picked up the leash Selx was on sitting down and using him as a footstool. "I'd be worried about my children accidentally killing someone, but I wouldn't mind allowing it with their father's approval as well."

*You know that thing Hinata Hyuuga does? That.

Awitha
Spokesperson

Postby Awitha » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:20 pm

-The Eurasian Empire- wrote:
Awitha wrote:Whithammer took glances at each of the guest in the room.And he returned his gaze to Restwindle "U-uh yeah I'm from Awitha"

"Nothing that is concerning, he's a just splitting nonessential words to crush the little growing Alliance, me and my comrades are working on to defy those wild man that would wish to destroy organization that goes against their perish "status quo" of what shouldn't or should be in their clouded minds to control other, it is nothing to be concerned about as they will never achieve their dream of seeing the Iron Alliance fall to their hairy knees.Not as long I'm still breathing, that's for sure." He would happily smile after saying that to Lord Winterhammer, if that's his name, correctly."So, Winterhammer, what are your hopes and dream in joining the Iron Alliance? As everyone must have one to work towards and I wish in this faction of nations to meet their goals even the impossible ones by the assist of their comrades to be achieved and climb higher and higher, forever, until the golden rings of victory falls upon us." He'd asked in curious and friendly voice with as his goal is to create a community of nations that was like no other, standing tall above the rest like a shining star over a city.

"Well I don't know really our last emperor chose to join, his name was Emperor N'eviar, he is currently In suspended animation on a fortress world" Whithammer said "I most likely think he joined as a way to help other Nations achieve victory and other nations to assist him, oh and it's WhitHammer" Whithammer finished talking.

@Soyouso
"Well that's interesting, I'm lord of the Tundra region but it is split between me and that Assimovian dreadnought named Vitronian, I don't know much about him but I rather he also come with me but I didn't get the time to as when I picked up that gem, I instantly got sent to this place, I never really believed magic, unless that was some weird teleportation device like the usual teleporters that we use to transport soldiers" Whithammer spoke

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates