NATION

PASSWORD

Doysaii-Artherian land agreement (invite only.)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Doysaii-Artherian land agreement (invite only.)

Postby Atkemri » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:16 pm

In the vibrant city of Holom a meeting was to be held on the matter of the Dosayi conflict. The Federation of Atheria had annexed land from the Dosayiians and Vitmihn and Atkemri had wished for the land to be returned. So the meeting would be held to stop war.
Last edited by Atkemri on Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

The United Artherian Federation
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 14, 2017

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:33 pm

Tag for quick find.
Twice sigbanned, once scared of the wrath of the forum mods.
On this index, my military is a 10-10-7.
Raider, military coniessour, God's slowest writer.

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:37 pm

The bright sun in Manila shines, as the Undersecretary of State steps onto Atemkri land.

"Hm.."

He drives up to the meeting in his Hex Luxe.

"Hello.", he says to the attending people.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:40 pm

As the council of elders walk in they greet all in the meeting. "The president and diplomatic minister are both doing things we will be hosting this meeting" One of them says..
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Doyasi
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Doyasi » Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:58 pm

"God no, I shall not negociate with these barbaric Artherians!" says the representative for Doyasi in the meeting.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:04 am

[quote="Doyasi";p="32240777"]"God no, I shall [b]not[/b] negociate with these barbaric Artherians!" says the representative for Doyasi in the meeting.[/quote]
"If you want to retain your land we must. If you can not there will be no reason for them to return it." As the elder looks at the Doyasii representative.
OOC: You might want to read the last page of the Oman thing if you didn't. It's very important to understand what's happening.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:46 am

Doyasi wrote:"God no, I shall not negociate with these barbaric Artherians!" says the representative for Doyasi in the meeting.

"You either negotiate, or we annex ALL your land, you choice." Says the senior negotiator for the Federation. "You lost the war. We assainated your monarchy. What do you want in return?"

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:50 am

The United Artherian Federation wrote:
Doyasi wrote:"God no, I shall not negociate with these barbaric Artherians!" says the representative for Doyasi in the meeting.

"You either negotiate, or we annex ALL your land, you choice." Says the senior negotiator for the Federation. "You lost the war. We assainated your monarchy. What do you want in return?"

The representative for Vietmihn says this in reply: "You annex any more of those lands, we will crush you. We were close to war before, and we are still close. Don't annex any more land of theirs, we will not be happy."

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:06 am

Vietmihn wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:"You either negotiate, or we annex ALL your land, you choice." Says the senior negotiator for the Federation. "You lost the war. We assainated your monarchy. What do you want in return?"

The representative for Vietmihn says this in reply: "You annex any more of those lands, we will crush you. We were close to war before, and we are still close. Don't annex any more land of theirs, we will not be happy."

"Why do you care?" Says the negotiator, "It's none of your beeswax."

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:20 am

Vietmihn wrote:The representative for Vietmihn says this in reply: "You annex any more of those lands, we will crush you. We were close to war before, and we are still close. Don't annex any more land of theirs, we will not be happy."

"Why do you care?" Says the negotiator, "It's none of your beeswax."

"We care because we are strictly against annexing, and you and your corrupt, tyrannical government think they can push the world around. They can't."

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:48 am

"The Council of Elders believes that Dosayi land will be returned in full and Artherian troops pulled out of Dosayi land. If they do not there must be a war between us and no one wants that." The head Elder looks at the Artherian negotiator with a look of anger in his eyes "You will not get that land. And so I want you to just give up the land."

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:00 am

Atkemri wrote:"The Council of Elders believes that Dosayi land will be returned in full and Artherian troops pulled out of Dosayi land. If they do not there must be a war between us and no one wants that." The head Elder looks at the Artherian negotiator with a look of anger in his eyes "You will not get that land. And so I want you to just give up the land."

"Hey, we paid for every inch of land in blood. Those Doyasi bastards put up one hell of a fight. So, if we give up the land then 30,000 men and women will have died in vain. We're willing to give back 3 cities and their outlying areas. Nothing more." The negotiator says with a mix of sadness and anger in his eyes and voice.

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:04 am

Atkemri wrote:"The Council of Elders believes that Dosayi land will be returned in full and Artherian troops pulled out of Dosayi land. If they do not there must be a war between us and no one wants that." The head Elder looks at the Artherian negotiator with a look of anger in his eyes "You will not get that land. And so I want you to just give up the land."

"Hey, we paid for every inch of land in blood. Those Doyasi bastards put up one hell of a fight. So, if we give up the land then 30,000 men and women will have died in vain. We're willing to give back 3 cities and their outlying areas. Nothing more." The negotiator says with a mix of sadness and anger in his eyes and voice.

"I am sorry for that but Dosayi as a whole has been through complete hell. You must give them all the land. Every inch or else." He says staring at him

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:25 am

Atkemri wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:"Hey, we paid for every inch of land in blood. Those Doyasi bastards put up one hell of a fight. So, if we give up the land then 30,000 men and women will have died in vain. We're willing to give back 3 cities and their outlying areas. Nothing more." The negotiator says with a mix of sadness and anger in his eyes and voice.

"I am sorry for that but Dosayi as a whole has been through complete hell. You must give them all the land. Every inch or else." He says staring at him

"Three cities. No more no less."

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:44 am

Atkemri wrote:"I am sorry for that but Dosayi as a whole has been through complete hell. You must give them all the land. Every inch or else." He says staring at him

"Three cities. No more no less."

"We can pay for the land. Name the price pull out your army and we will pay your nation."
Last edited by Atkemri on Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:46 am

Atkemri wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:"Three cities. No more no less."

"We can pay for the land. Name the price pull out your army and we will pay your nation."

"Nine trillion creds!"

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:51 am

Atkemri wrote:"We can pay for the land. Name the price pull out your army and we will pay your nation."

"Nine trillion creds!"

The head Elder looked annoyed "You very well know that we can't give you that much without destroying our economy and ruining our country. Ask for something more reasonable."

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Ambassador

Postby The United Artherian Federation » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:54 am

Atkemri wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:"Nine trillion creds!"

The head Elder looked annoyed "You very well know that we can't give you that much without destroying our economy and ruining our country. Ask for something more reasonable."

"1 trillion then. Nothing less."

Atkemri
Minister

Postby Atkemri » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:15 am

Atkemri wrote:The head Elder looked annoyed "You very well know that we can't give you that much without destroying our economy and ruining our country. Ask for something more reasonable."

"1 trillion then. Nothing less."

"Look we are trying to prevent war here 1 trillion would still mess a lot up. Half of our government programs would go under with that chunk of the budget gone. This is to prevent war please be reasonable."

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used

Vietmihn
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Vietmihn » Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Atkemri wrote:
The United Artherian Federation wrote:"1 trillion then. Nothing less."

"Look we are trying to prevent war here 1 trillion would still mess a lot up. Half of our government programs would go under with that chunk of the budget gone. This is to prevent war please be reasonable."

The representative slowly clenches his fists.

"Look. Artheria, be reasonable. If you don't give back the land for a reasonable price, we will take it back with force if needed."

Doyasi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Doyasi » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:22 am

We want The Emirates of Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Ajman and Sharjah.

Doyasi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Doyasi » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:25 am

The Azad Dynasty still exists, you just killed the current rulers and family.

Doyasi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Doyasi » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:28 am

The Doyasii Land is under Argentine rule. Abu Dhabi and Dubai our biggest cities are under control, all you captured was the desert and northern parts which are useless.

Doyasi
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Doyasi » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:41 am

And all the land south of Baghdad.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates