NATION

PASSWORD

Slice-o-Life in the Empire (OPEN TO ALL|ALL TECH)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:14 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:
"Are those ships powered by...?"

"Unfortunately, powered by ion energy and some other crap that we managed to cram into it that makes energy."

"Gee, that makes it sound more messy."

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:15 pm

"I agree and for this forum to- gah!"

"Grr...my shoulders ache..."

Lelouch growls as he rubs his aching shoulders. He takes off his uniform and then applies some efficascent oil on his shoulders.

Good. Not better. But good enough.

"Come mor- er I mean fellow leaders, there's a Pizza Hut down here on the fifteenth floor serving all meats with cheese crust."
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Oh honey, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:
"Unfortunately, powered by ion energy and some other crap that we managed to cram into it that makes energy."

"Trust me we have no idea what we cram into there, i think we even crammed some humans into there. Under certain criteria conditions of course."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:16 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

"Trust me we have no idea what we cram into there, i think we even crammed some humans into there. Under certain criteria conditions of course."

"Now it makes me feel like I shouldn't even step in there."

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:18 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:

"What? No, it'll be fine. Although the refueling process may be a little gruesome considering how we have too many navigation types." She said, muttering the last part below her breath as she warped to the pizza hut.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Founded: Jun 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:23 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:"I agree and for this forum to- gah!"

Lelouch growls as he rubs his aching shoulders. He takes off his uniform and then applies some efficascent oil on his shoulders.

"Come mor- er I mean fellow leaders, there's a Pizza Hut down here on the fifteenth floor serving all meats with cheese crust."

"Very well, guards..."

"Right away, sir."

A few minutes later a Troop Hog suddenly came out of nowhere and stopped next to Sebastian Harrison.

"I asked for my limousine, not this garbage, where do we use it for anyway?"

"Sir, we use it in the army..."

"Oh...'

Sebastian Harrison enters the passenger seat in the front.

"Does anyone want a ride?" the driver said.
~ The Interstellar Federation of The Normandian Empire ~

Awesome interstellar empire in space, has totally nothing to do with France. Has a military based of the Halo franchise and is ruled by some strange emperor who claims he is immortal...

Daily Interstellar: |The Normandian Military Armed Forces want you to join the military! Fight in the name of the Emperor and the Empire! Service guarantees citizenship! Are you doing your part? 

Tier: 8

Level: 0

Type: 8

A 7.5 civilization, according to this index.

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:24 pm

The Normandian Empire wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:"I agree and for this forum to- gah!"

"Very well, guards..."

"Right away, sir."

A few minutes later a Troop Hog suddenly came out of nowhere and stopped next to Sebastian Harrison.

"Oh...'

"To where?"

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:26 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
"Very well, guards..."

"Right away, sir."

"Oh...'

"To where?"

"To the Pizza Hut, it can be a small bumpy ride but she will hold..." The driver said as he slammed the Warthog

Awesome interstellar empire in space, has totally nothing to do with France. Has a military based of the Halo franchise and is ruled by some strange emperor who claims he is immortal...

Daily Interstellar: |The Normandian Military Armed Forces want you to join the military! Fight in the name of the Emperor and the Empire! Service guarantees citizenship! Are you doing your part? 

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:27 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
"To where?"

"To the Pizza Hut, it can be a small bumpy ride but she will hold..." The driver said as he slammed the Warthog

"I'd prefer Domino's, but thats fine I guess."

Ricardo hops into the limo.

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:28 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
"Very well, guards..."

"Right away, sir."

"Oh...'

"To where?"
Higher Japan wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

"What? No, it'll be fine. Although the refueling process may be a little gruesome considering how we have too many navigation types." She said, muttering the last part below her breath as she warped to the pizza hut.

Taking the stairs because of certain elevator problems, Lelouch arrives at the Pizza Hut with the leaders currently present there. His legs wobbly and weak and tired out.

Lelouch wobbles towards the seat in front of the counter, his forehead sweaty and his hair sweaty as well.

"...God...damn...the elevator game..."

Lelouch wheezes his line out.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 pm

"Mr Lelouch, are you sure you are alright." The empress asked, slightly suspicious as she fumbles with something in her pocket.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:
"To where?"
Higher Japan wrote:

Taking the stairs because of certain elevator problems, Lelouch arrives at the Pizza Hut with the leaders currently present there. His legs wobbly and weak and tired out.

Lelouch wobbles towards the seat in front of the counter, his forehead sweaty and his hair sweaty as well.

"Wouldn't that mean... THE ELEVATOR IS AN ENEMY STAND!"

"Don't even tell me what the Elevator Game is, it already sounds like a bad thing."

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:33 pm

"Let's go." Sebastian Harrison said.

"Yes sir!" The driver hit the gas pedal and drove literally 125 KMH through the city, barely avoiding other cars and driving through red light.

A few minutes later...

"We're here."

"Right" Sebastian coughed. "Thanks..."

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:34 pm

The Normandian Empire wrote:"Let's go." Sebastian Harrison said.

"Yes sir!" The driver hit the gas pedal and drove literally 125 KMH through the city, barely avoiding other cars and driving through red light.

A few minutes later...

"We're here."

Ricardo hops out the limo.

"Gee, doesn't your empire have Ludicrous Speed?"

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
The Normandian Empire wrote:"Let's go." Sebastian Harrison said.

A few minutes later...

"We're here."

Ricardo hops out the limo.

"Gee, doesn't your empire have Ludicrous Speed?"

"There's a reason why they say Godspeed in the army, Richard..."

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:36 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:Taking the stairs because of certain elevator problems, Lelouch arrives at the Pizza Hut with the leaders currently present there. His legs wobbly and weak and tired out.

"Don't even tell me what the Elevator Game is, it already sounds like a bad thing."
Higher Japan wrote:"Mr Lelouch, are you sure you are alright." The empress asked, slightly suspicious as she fumbles with something in her pocket.

Lelouch shakes his head and smiles weakly.

"Yes I'm alright! Totally! Hehe...heh..."

Lelouch turns his head towards Ricardo, who looks almost surprised to hear him say the Elevator Game.

"And I do hope you'll never play that game..."

Lelouch raises his hand and slams it on the counter bell sitting on the counter.
  • Grandma...

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:37 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

Higher Japan wrote:"Mr Lelouch, are you sure you are alright." The empress asked, slightly suspicious as she fumbles with something in her pocket.

Lelouch turns his head towards Ricardo, who looks almost surprised to hear him say the Elevator Game.

Lelouch raises his hand and slams it on the counter bell sitting on the counter.

"Okkayy....."

"I knew it! That elevator is an enemy stand!" Ricardo thought to himself.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

"However, it is rare for a mere mortal to actually beat that game, considering how the very fabric of the elevator defies time and space."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:38 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:Lelouch shakes his head and smiles weakly.

"However, it is rare for a mere mortal to actually beat that game, considering how the very fabric of the elevator defies time and space."

"I KNEW IT! THE ELEVATOR IS AN ENEMY STAND!"

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:40 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:

"Well let's just say that playing this game sends you to another world, something even our scientists can't figure out."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:50 pm

Higher Japan wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

"Well let's just say that playing this game sends you to another world, something even our scientists can't figure out."

"I wouldn't want to have a conversation about this game here and-"

Impatiently, Lelouch starts bashing on the counter bell several times more

"YO SAL I NEED YOU AND THAT DOUGH OVER HERE!"

*sigh* "...In due time I'll be changing the title from Summer to Party when August ends."

"...I broke the fourth wall didn't I?"
  • Grandma...

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:55 pm

*Slow clap*

"Yes, yes you did..." Sebastian turns to the employees who are still ignoring the leaders. "Does any of you want to sleep with the fishes tonight?"

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:56 pm

"The fourth wall has been broken once again." She said, sighing as she took a small piece of fabric out from a box carried on her waist by her belt. Quickly sewing a small tear in it, they would all feel something change.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Shwe Tu Colony
Senator

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:19 am

A somewhat spherical & somewhat cylindrical with two jets - one on the back & the other on the bottom - entered the scene, simply fading in from behind a wall while Ka'ir also suddenly exits from near on the cash registers in with a small box of pizza. So it seems, she apparently slipped in without anyone noticing. "Drone's back," she stated, gesturing towards the drone as a few robotic arms with lenses & green holograms appeared in front of the drone's glass window, "Don't hurt it & it won't cause any issues. Also, don't mind it scanning, it's what it does: analyze & scan."
Last edited by Shwe Tu Colony on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherissime amis! Behold, Shwe Tu Colony/World Machine/WoMac, the paracosm of a spoiled brat, taking everything, sparing nothing, mingling the childhood incroyable with the angst of a young man.
Current status: university rules are just a suggestion
"The summer grass is getting in the way"
Extension

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:48 pm

"I shall revive this thread! Now let's just order our pizza's and go on with the Roleplay, good idea isn't it?!" Emperor Sebastian Harrison says before realizing he's breaking the fourth wall.

An employee of the Pizza Hut walks to the leaders and asks what they want to eat.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates