NATION

PASSWORD

Slice-o-Life in the Empire (OPEN TO ALL|ALL TECH)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:50 pm

The Normandian Empire wrote:"I shall revive this thread! Now let's just order our pizza's and go on with the Roleplay, good idea isn't it?!" Emperor Sebastian Harrison says before realizing he's breaking the fourth wall.

An employee of the Pizza Hut walks to the leaders and asks what they want to eat.

"I'd have a.. uhhh... pepperoni pizza!"

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Founded: Jun 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:45 am

Arstotzmerika wrote:
The Normandian Empire wrote:"I shall revive this thread! Now let's just order our pizza's and go on with the Roleplay, good idea isn't it?!" Emperor Sebastian Harrison says before realizing he's breaking the fourth wall.

An employee of the Pizza Hut walks to the leaders and asks what they want to eat.

"I'd have a.. uhhh... pepperoni pizza!"

"Of course!" The employee walks to the back and comes back with a pizza with a puppy in it.

"Here's your pupperoni pizza!" She turns to the others "What do you want to have?"
~ The Interstellar Federation of The Normandian Empire ~

Awesome interstellar empire in space, has totally nothing to do with France. Has a military based of the Halo franchise and is ruled by some strange emperor who claims he is immortal...

Daily Interstellar: |The Normandian Military Armed Forces want you to join the military! Fight in the name of the Emperor and the Empire! Service guarantees citizenship! Are you doing your part? 

Tier: 8

Level: 0

Type: 8

A 7.5 civilization, according to this index.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:47 am

"I want mine boneless." The empress states, sub aware of the old meme.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:06 am

"Yes of course, but it will take a while for that..." the employee responds.

"I just want some tea..." Sebastian says,

The employee walks to the kitchen and prepares the orders, fifteen minutes later she still isn't back with the food.

Awesome interstellar empire in space, has totally nothing to do with France. Has a military based of the Halo franchise and is ruled by some strange emperor who claims he is immortal...

Daily Interstellar: |The Normandian Military Armed Forces want you to join the military! Fight in the name of the Emperor and the Empire! Service guarantees citizenship! Are you doing your part? 

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:08 am

"Now i'm just plain worried and almost ready to send a probe droid in. Boneless pizza shouldn't take that long."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Normandian Empire
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Normandian Empire » Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:19 am

The employee walked out with a dinner tray with a pizza with 50 centimeters in diameter, in the middle of the pizza a body of a shepherds dog without bones was seen and was brought to the empress, she then walked back to the kitchen for Sebastian's tea.

"Well uhh, enjoy your meal..." Sebastian says to the empress while taking a sip of his tea.
Last edited by The Normandian Empire on Wed Aug 23, 2017 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:17 pm

"Wow I'm sorta glad you people are happy in a way on this forum. Aside from the fact that it's not so activ-"

Lelouch glitches out and sputters like a broken car engine for breaking the fourth wall. He disappears into numbers and the some of the ovens in the Pizza Hut explode but fortunately didn't kill anyone.

"AH DAMN! ...Welp there goes our last Emperor..."

A Trooper says, he takes out a batch of duck eggs with his oversized gloved hands and takes a bite from the egg.

"This role play has turned into a total clustered- era I mean it's so random and disorganized."

Another soldier says, unknown to him that he has broken yet the fourth wall
  • Oh honey, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:18 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:"Wow I'm sorta glad you people are happy in a way on this forum. Aside from the fact that it's not so activ-"

Lelouch glitches out and sputters like a broken car engine for breaking the fourth wall. He disappears into numbers and the some of the ovens in the Pizza Hut explode but fortunately didn't kill anyone.

A Trooper says, he takes out a batch of duck eggs with his oversized gloved hands and takes a bite from the egg.

"This role play has turned into a total clustered- era I mean it's so random and disorganized."

"How sure are you unsure about that exact comment you have just remarked at this very, exact moment in time?"

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:33 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:"Wow I'm sorta glad you people are happy in a way on this forum. Aside from the fact that it's not so activ-"

"How sure are you unsure about that exact comment you have just remarked at this very, exact moment in time?"

"...Look bud the kid behind the computer screen blames reality from making this roleplay fun..."
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:34 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

"...Look bud the kid behind the computer screen blames reality from making this roleplay fun..."

"Which kid? There are probably infinite if you count every single nation in the NSVerse."

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:23 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:"...Look bud the kid behind the computer screen blames reality from making this roleplay fun..."

"Which kid? There are probably infinite if you count every single nation in the NSVerse."

*insert background music here*

"Breaking the Fourth Wall is the official running gag in the Federation these days...

So I really don't know what the hell I should do with you Mr. Britannia."
Last edited by Northern Ateria on Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  • Grandma...

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:26 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

*insert background music here*

"Breaking the Fourth Wall is the official running gag in the Federation these days...

*staring intensifies*

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:32 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:*insert background music here*

*staring intensifies*

"Hey don't give me that look. You should know how we Imperials feel about strangers staring us like that."

The Saboteur orders for a bottle of Captain Morgan from the Pizza Hut, takes off his gas mask, opens the bottle of rum, chugs it down, burps and then pukes almost (just almost), sighs, puts his gas mask back on and stares at Ricardo in the eyes.
  • Grandma...

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:36 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:
*staring intensifies*

"Hey don't give me that look. You should know how we Imperials feel about strangers staring us like that."

The Saboteur orders for a bottle of Captain Morgan from the Pizza Hut, takes off his gas mask, opens the bottle of rum, chugs it down, burps and then pukes almost (just almost), sighs, puts his gas mask back on and stares at Ricardo in the eyes.

Suddenly, cinematic bars appear and trim down to only show the eyes, then literally from out of complete nowhere some western dueling music plays.

*even more staring intensifies*

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:40 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:"Hey don't give me that look. You should know how we Imperials feel about strangers staring us like that."

Suddenly, cinematic bars appear and trim down to only show the eyes, then literally from out of complete nowhere some western dueling music plays.

The Saboteur looks down at the Who Is Online bar below,

"Oh would you look at that, people.

I hate people."

The Saboteur resumes his intense staring with the Emperor.

"This is so goddamn embarrassing it hurts to read the previous comments here. Man, Reality and it's responsibilities are a bitch..."

Comments a Trooper who cannot handle this sort of random crap anymore
  • Grandma...

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:41 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

The Saboteur looks down at the Who Is Online bar below,

I hate people."

"This is so goddamn embarrassing it hurts to read the previous comments here. Man, Reality and it's responsibilities are a bitch..."

"It appears something very bizarre is happening."

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:49 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:The Saboteur looks down at the Who Is Online bar below,

I hate people."

"You know, I feel like our homeland's the Yato of NationStates."

Whispers an Arsonist named Bob to a Shocktrooper named Bobby, which confuses Bobby

"Ya- who?"

"Yato."

"..."

"Yato from Noragami?"

Bobby shakes his head at Bob, Bob sighs in dismay then starts explaining to Bobby who Yato is...

"The anime character who's Japanese voice actor voices Levi Ackerman from AoT???"

"Hmm...nope. Don't watch anime so much bud."
  • Grandma...

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:50 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

"You know, I feel like our homeland's the Yato of NationStates."

Whispers an Arsonist named Bob to a Shocktrooper named Bobby, which confuses Bobby

"Ya- who?"

"Yato."

"..."

"Yato from Noragami?"

Bobby shakes his head at Bob, Bob sighs in dismay then starts explaining to Bobby who Yato is...

"The anime character who's Japanese voice actor voices Levi Ackerman from AoT???"

"THIS MUST BE THE WORK OF AN ENEMY STAND!"

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:03 pm

Arstotzmerika wrote:
Northern Ateria wrote:"You know, I feel like our homeland's the Yato of NationStates."

"Ya- who?"

"Yato."

"..."

"Yato from Noragami?"

Bob the Arsonist: "He's a jobless, jersey wearing minor God who runs some sort of business by cleaning for other people for money. He's desperate for attention and friends!"

Bobby: "So...he's striving for attention...and our nation is like this Yato dude: striving for attention and friends is what you're saying?"

Bob: "Well...when you put it that way..."
  • Grandma...

Arstotzmerika
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Arstotzmerika » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:12 pm

Northern Ateria wrote:
Arstotzmerika wrote:

Bob the Arsonist: "He's a jobless, jersey wearing minor God who runs some sort of business by cleaning for other people for money. He's desperate for attention and friends!"

Bobby: "So...he's striving for attention...and our nation is like this Yato dude: striving for attention and friends is what you're saying?"

Bob: "Well...when you put it that way..."

NANI?? Has this enemy stand taken control of all 3 of them??
Last edited by Arstotzmerika on Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates