NATION

PASSWORD

Exercise Tamara [Comintern, IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Altpeak
Envoy

Founded: Nov 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Altpeak » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:26 am

"Good" nodded Kemeny "Suleman are you in favour of a unified Comintern command in Nugrad?"
Proud Member of the Economic Union of Communist States!

Kihdis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kihdis » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:35 am

Altpeak wrote:"Good" nodded Kemeny "Suleman are you in favour of a unified Comintern command in Nugrad?"

He nodded in reply.

"Yes, I do."
I'm a bad leftist.
Current Leader: President Yaqûb Goran

Altpeak
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Altpeak » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:37 am

"Excellent" said General Kemeny "Altpeakian troops have been making regular patrols to reassure the civilian population and hinder the rebels' movements across our sector. However, so far our sector has been relatively quiet, probably as a result of it being so overwhelmingly Gothic in its population. While I feel it is important that we maintain a presence in our sector, your two sectors have both been highly active and so it would seem logical that some of the Altpeakian troops should be redeployed to your sectors. Do you concur with this analysis? If so, how many troops do you need?"

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:13 pm

"Hear me, Kemeny, this might sound odd coming from me since I have taken most of the casualties, but our militia is doing just fine. We don't need any sizable reinforcements as far as manpower is concerned. We believe sector run by Victores is the one that should be a priority in that regard, especially if we have in mind this terrorist attack that happened there recently. Our main priority is protection of civilians. Up until now we risked our skins to achieve that, but we could benefit from safer approaches provided by technology.", spoke Harun puffing out circles of smoke.

"I was wondering if we could get some kind of air support- a helicopter, or few assault drones? Those would allow us to assess situation better and see in which parts of the sector require increased presence of our troops, since our aim is to narrow down the scope of our actions to those areas in which presence of peacekeeping troops is needed the most."

Altpeak
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Altpeak » Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:14 am

The Free Territory of Makhnovia wrote:"Hear me, Kemeny, this might sound odd coming from me since I have taken most of the casualties, but our militia is doing just fine. We don't need any sizable reinforcements as far as manpower is concerned. We believe sector run by Victores is the one that should be a priority in that regard, especially if we have in mind this terrorist attack that happened there recently. Our main priority is protection of civilians. Up until now we risked our skins to achieve that, but we could benefit from safer approaches provided by technology.", spoke Harun puffing out circles of smoke.

"I was wondering if we could get some kind of air support- a helicopter, or few assault drones? Those would allow us to assess situation better and see in which parts of the sector require increased presence of our troops, since our aim is to narrow down the scope of our actions to those areas in which presence of peacekeeping troops is needed the most."

"The 19th Infantry Division has got helicopters and drones attached to it. The number is designed for open warfare though, so we really have too many for this kind of operation" grinned Kemeny "We can temporarily attach 4 RQ-7 recon drones and 12 Mi-24Ds to your forces. Would that be sufficient do you think?"
Last edited by Altpeak on Sat Jun 24, 2017 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Free Territory of Makhnovia
Minister

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Free Territory of Makhnovia » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:55 pm

" That would be more than enough", grinned Harun. "Drones to keep a close eye on the bastards and choppers to rain hell up from the sky."

Previous

Return to NationStates