NATION

PASSWORD

Markion Lore RP Thread[MARKION ONLY-IC]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 23, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:21 am

United City States of Oceania wrote:
The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

Once another amendment on the Arcadian Empire was brought up Frieherr Munche stood up and spoke "I protest, this blatant biased against the Arcadian Empire is unjust. The people of New Dacruz voted to join the Empire one year ago, and the November republic are rightful Arcadian lands. The november republic has proven they cannot govern themselves especially after they invited a fascist dictatorship. The Arcadian government is now rebuilding the once again colony that was lost in the Arcadian civil war, and held by the estranged side of the Munche family. These people are Arcadian, they run with Arcadian principles, Arcadian law, and are Arcadian. New Dacruz joined willingly. It shows your lack of understanding of the Arcadian Empire and her history."

He spoke once more much more calm "Again I propose GMAN over looks the reconstruction so no national body can exert its influence in the Islands once peace is achieved."

Supreme Councillor Benedict Jackson

"While we understand that the September Republic is a lawful jurisdiction of Arcadia, and that New Dracuz desires to be a part of Arcadia, this does not abate the fact that Urilistan was unlawfully purchased from the former Green Union, it's people unwillingly sold off to Arcadia and assimilated into the Republic without any say for themselves. In addition, we have evidence that the government of Arcadia threatened Altaguay into joining the Republic. In each of these cases the people had no say!"

Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

The Frieherr spoke once more in response to Supreme Councillor Jackson "All these false claims and no evidence, The Arcadian empire offered the people and government of Altaguay safety, and once the corporations rose up against the people and the government, we gave the country an offer and they accepted. And Urlistan was not illegally purchased, the Arcadian government bought the lands from the vilahalans to protect the people with a government that will shield the people from the war and the C-Sec government. You seem to think the Arcadian government only thinks about land, but you fail to realize the situation the people of these countries were in. New Dacruz still reeling from a brutal civil war, the november republic a former Arcadian colony under a brutal dictatorship, Altaguay was falling apart when the Arcadian government brought stability and safety. All you look at is the land but not how the lives of the people have improved under Arcadian law and rule."
Last edited by The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Proud Member of theINTERNATIONAL FREEDOM COALITION!
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=422664

Been on NS since 2014
Right Leaning Centrist Kinda Libertarian Kinda Republican Take Your Pick

Terestroi
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 30, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Terestroi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:26 am

Apollo Convention Center, Las Batan, Albatan

Albatan Ambassador Edwar Fabricant

Edwar stood up "These are fruitless arguments! It is clear that Arcadia is willing to let GMAN intervene because it will do nothing but allow Arcadia to flood the nation with its influence due to its toothless nature. We in Terestroi recognise that the Oceanians seem to at least be acting with more care towards the people of September island in these discussions and believe that perhaps we would be willing to work with Oceania on the reconstruction of September Island. However we will not allow one power to turn the island into a colony of Arcadia or Oceania. If it becomes necessary to divide the island into occupied areas until the new Republic has its infrastructure set up then be it so but we will not allow the island to become the puppet of a foreign power!"

United City States of Oceania
Minister

Founded: Jan 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:48 am

The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia wrote:
United City States of Oceania wrote:Supreme Councillor Benedict Jackson

"While we understand that the September Republic is a lawful jurisdiction of Arcadia, and that New Dracuz desires to be a part of Arcadia, this does not abate the fact that Urilistan was unlawfully purchased from the former Green Union, it's people unwillingly sold off to Arcadia and assimilated into the Republic without any say for themselves. In addition, we have evidence that the government of Arcadia threatened Altaguay into joining the Republic. In each of these cases the people had no say!"

Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

The Frieherr spoke once more in response to Supreme Councillor Jackson "All these false claims and no evidence, The Arcadian empire offered the people and government of Altaguay safety, and once the corporations rose up against the people and the government, we gave the country an offer and they accepted. And Urlistan was not illegally purchased, the Arcadian government bought the lands from the vilahalans to protect the people with a government that will shield the people from the war and the C-Sec government. You seem to think the Arcadian government only thinks about land, but you fail to realize the situation the people of these countries were in. New Dacruz still reeling from a brutal civil war, the november republic a former Arcadian colony under a brutal dictatorship, Altaguay was falling apart when the Arcadian government brought stability and safety. All you look at is the land but not how the lives of the people have improved under Arcadian law and rule."

The Supreme Councillor decided that he had had enough of this. He had hoped he wouldn't have had to do this, but now there was no choice.

"Is that so? Let me read to you something that your government sent to the government of Altaguay, which our Department of Intelligence was informed about by assets in Altaguay."

"'The world is at a cross roads, and we are offering you a chance to join the right side of history. We are offering your nation admittance into the Federation of Arcadian States and Commonwealths as a Federal State or a Colony which ever the people choose. Look at this deal, and accept it will be in your best favor, if this message reaches the light of day or you refuse this offer, you will be invaded by the Empire of Sevevill and the Arcadian Federation. By accepting this offer we can guarantee your government safety and an elected post in the federation until the next election date, and they will live nice lives under the Federation. As of now we have bombers ready to strike and FASC agents in your nation ready to move anywhere. For the sake of your government and people accept this offer.'"

"Brave and loyal citizens of Altaguay risked their lives for this to reach us; we decided not to share it with world at the time. That was a mistake. The Arcadian Empire forced Altaguay into joining them. They threatened to invade if Altaguay refused. The people and government of Altaguay had no choice! And now, the Republic of Arcadia masquerades as liberators, acting as if they want the freedom of September Island. That is utterly ridiculous. They want the island for themselves, just like they wanted Altaguay for themselves. Not only that, but they were working with Sevevill to undermine the sovereignty of Altaguay. Was this the will of the people of Altaguay, Frieherr Munche!?"

"Not only this, but Arcadia believes that it is lawful to purchase nations. Ridiculous!"
Last edited by United City States of Oceania on Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Dentali wrote:
What is this? Captain America: Civil War?

No that had attractive people

This is the realistic version of that movie, then.

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:
Infected Mushroom wrote:Would you give your kid to the Donald? Why or why not?

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Durradon
Attaché

Founded: Dec 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Durradon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:57 am

Ambassador Akandu Kazuto

Kazuto stood, "It seems we are losing focus and our heads, I would call on all of you calm yourselves and focus on the issue of September Island and it's people." he stared all of them down as if a parent a child, "I ask that Marcelo Alves calls a recess if you cannot focus and keep this civil."

Kazuto knew it was probably fruitless to even try. The conference was not going well. He wondered why the President had even bothered to try, perhaps it was an image thing. Who knows?
Tech: 7 | Arcane: 0 | Influence: 7

NS STATS NOT USED, refer to factbook for more accurate information on Durradon.

Durradon is a constitutional citizen republic made of a tight confederacy of seven countries on the Ionis continent of the Markion region. The country's culture, geography and more draw inspiration from China, Japan, Mongolia, Norway and Nepal with a solid and unique foundation created by yours truly. A land united by the tides of war. A land of spiritualism and energy. A land of honest, hard-working people just trying to survive another day against imperialist powers.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:07 am

Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

The Frieherr scoffed and spoke "You claim that was from the Arcadian government, but FASC was never implemented and it never amounted to anything, the vote was defeated once the snap elections pushed the federal party out of power. Not to mention the Arcadian Armed Forces never had bombers in the area.

Now you claim my nation wants a slice of the September Islands for itself, when my nation only entered this conflict to stop your nation in its tracks, as seen in this conference you have been peddling colonialism in the September islands, some may call GMAN an Arcadian puppet organization, people like Ambassador Edwar Fabricant who fails to realize most of the members of GMAN are in the Kamooko Pact!

Then the UCSO claims that purchasing land is illegal and immoral, well that means any nation who purchased land or even conquered land for that matter has stolen land, and which I know the UCSO is not a stranger from. The point comes across the UCSO seems to think that purchasing lands is only right if its done by them! The UCSO is throwing around these accusation that can easily be doctored to prove a political point and this in the case is what the UCSO has done."

OOC: I wrote this before Durridons post, so this is before he spoke

As the Durridonian delegate spoke and finished the Frieherr spoke once again "I once more agree with Ambassador Akandu Kazuto."
Last edited by The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Been on NS since 2014

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:26 am

Frieherr Munche

The Frieherr scoffed and spoke "You claim that was from the Arcadian government, but FASC was never implemented and it never amounted to anything, the vote was defeated once the snap elections pushed the federal party out of power. Not to mention the Arcadian Armed Forces never had bombers in the area.

Now you claim my nation wants a slice of the September Islands for itself, when my nation only entered this conflict to stop your nation in its tracks, as seen in this conference you have been peddling colonialism in the September islands, some may call GMAN an Arcadian puppet organization, people like Ambassador Edwar Fabricant who fails to realize most of the members of GMAN are in the Kamooko Pact!

Then the UCSO claims that purchasing land is illegal and immoral, well that means any nation who purchased land or even conquered land for that matter has stolen land, and which I know the UCSO is not a stranger from. The point comes across the UCSO seems to think that purchasing lands is only right if its done by them! The UCSO is throwing around these accusation that can easily be doctored to prove a political point and this in the case is what the UCSO has done."

As the Durridonian delegate spoke and finished the Frieherr spoke once again "I once more agree with Ambassador Akandu Kazuto."

"And yet soon after this ultimatum was sent to Altaguay an Arcadian carrier group was detected off the coast of Altaguay. The Arcadians continue to deny what has been established as fact, and continue to deny the people of Altaguay and Urilistan their right to sovereignty. If the Arcadian government believes that the people of Altaguay and Urilistan wish to remain in the Republic of Arcadia, then why are they so vehemently opposed to a referendum?"
Dentali wrote:

Uttland wrote:Why are the Reeds speaking Baguette? Don’t they know that in America we don’t tolerate Muslim languages like Baguette?

Liriena wrote:

I wouldn't give him a f**king cockroach to look after. He'd probably nominate it for SCOTUS.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:45 am

Frieherr Munche

"And yet soon after this ultimatum was sent to Altaguay an Arcadian carrier group was detected off the coast of Altaguay. The Arcadians continue to deny what has been established as fact, and continue to deny the people of Altaguay and Urilistan their right to sovereignty. If the Arcadian government believes that the people of Altaguay and Urilistan wish to remain in the Republic of Arcadia, then why are they so vehemently opposed to a referendum?"

Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

The frieherr once more responded now in a much calmer tone "Do not insult the intelligence of everyone in the room with your unjust claims. Has it every occurred to you that the carrier group was en route to the eastern empire? But then you may say 'the Arcadian response on the country its was all planned!' and I will tell you that unlike your armed forces, the AAF maintains an impeccable response time to global crisis' to better promote national and world security. You claim that my country has suppressed the people of Altaguay and Urlistan but what you fail to realize is that we did hold referendums. The majority voted to join in each nation, while Urlistan was a very narrow call.

You have already shown to use false information on the Arcadian annexation of Altaguay, with your fake communique with calling the Arcadian government FASC, when it has never became th governing body or the name of the Arcadian people, you say we had bombers and yet there were none. You say my nation must rehold elections , and for what to waste resources and money on elections that have already been held because they didnt go in your favor? You claim the Arcadian people stand here today at the September Islands for imperialistic purposes, but yet this conference and your goals have proven that you are here for imperialism.

He paused and smiled and continued "Now shall we get back on topic and focus on the betterment of the September Islands?"

OOC: I realized I sound like a dick with my recent IC posts and I want to make sure you(ICSO) know that it's IC and don't mean to sound like a dick
Last edited by The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia on Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Been on NS since 2014

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:58 pm

United City States of Oceania wrote:"And yet soon after this ultimatum was sent to Altaguay an Arcadian carrier group was detected off the coast of Altaguay. The Arcadians continue to deny what has been established as fact, and continue to deny the people of Altaguay and Urilistan their right to sovereignty. If the Arcadian government believes that the people of Altaguay and Urilistan wish to remain in the Republic of Arcadia, then why are they so vehemently opposed to a referendum?"

Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

The frieherr once more responded now in a much calmer tone "Do not insult the intelligence of everyone in the room with your unjust claims. Has it every occurred to you that the carrier group was en route to the eastern empire? But then you may say 'the Arcadian response on the country its was all planned!' and I will tell you that unlike your armed forces, the AAF maintains an impeccable response time to global crisis' to better promote national and world security. You claim that my country has suppressed the people of Altaguay and Urlistan but what you fail to realize is that we did hold referendums. The majority voted to join in each nation, while Urlistan was a very narrow call.

You have already shown to use false information on the Arcadian annexation of Altaguay, with your fake communique with calling the Arcadian government FASC, when it has never became th governing body or the name of the Arcadian people, you say we had bombers and yet there were none. You say my nation must rehold elections , and for what to waste resources and money on elections that have already been held because they didnt go in your favor? You claim the Arcadian people stand here today at the September Islands for imperialistic purposes, but yet this conference and your goals have proven that you are here for imperialism.

He paused and smiled and continued "Now shall we get back on topic and focus on the betterment of the September Islands?"

OOC: I realized I sound like a dick with my recent IC posts and I want to make sure you(ICSO) know that it's IC and don't mean to sound like a dick

"The carrier group was on route to the eastern empire, yet it was passing through the territorial waters of Altaguay without warning, and it's presence required for an Albatanian naval installation to warn it to depart from those waters. Will the Arcadian government finally admit it's true imperialist intentions, or will it make up another excuse for it's behaviors? What will they say now? That the group got lost, and ended up in a place it should have never been in by accident?"
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Albatan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:42 pm

The September Peace Conference

Now that our positions have been submitted, we must now choose points from each position to add to the September Accords. You have each been given a voting card with three options for each point of each proposal. Please mark to see if each point should be KEPT, CHANGED, CONFLICT, or REMOVED. KEPT means that there is nothing that needs to be changed for this point. CHANGED means it needs to be reviewed. CONFLICT means it is to similar to another point, you may specify the point in the ballot. REMOVED means that the point is unacceptable for any reason. After voting we will then begin discussing all the points that needed to be changed."

Delegations

• Frieherr Munche; The Grande Republic of Arcadia
  • Ambassador Akandu Kazuto; The Confederate States of Durradon
  • Ambassador Edwar Fabricant; The Commonwealth of Terestroi
  • Minister Jerrik Codoomba; The Sultunate of Guanja
Current Positions

1. The Vilhalan military coalition must cease and desist any and all military operations against September Island and the United City States of Oceania. The coalition must then disband and all parties involved return to to their place of origin.

2. The United City States of Oceania must withdraw any and all military assets from the Island in addition to ceasing and desisting any and all military operations of their own.

3. The people of September Island must have their sovereignty as an independent nation state free of outside influence.

4. The forces of Guanja and Terestroi will cease and desist any and all military operations towards September Island and it's people. The alliance of the two forces must disband and return to their place of origin.

5. ALL parties involved in the September Island conflict are to pay an EQUAL sum of reperations in order to assist in rebuilding, aid and clean up. No party shall pay less or more, only what is required.

6. September island shall be reformed into a FREE and DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC. An election shall take place and the exiled government may take place in these elections however will have to compete with other parties. No funding shall be allowed from ANY outside influences.

7. After the election, the elected party may make IT'S OWN decisions on whether it wishes to allow businesses and countries influence in THEIR country and whether they wish to join any polictical, economic and military alliances.

8. September Island will be banned from creating nuclear weapons in additon to using them and will be given encouragement in the form of subsidies from the reperations into the building of nuclear power facilities and research in to said field to compinsate for their loss.
Supported by Durradon, Guanja, and Arcadia
1. Terestroi will liberate the September Islands from all occupiers; this includes outsiders currently occupying the September Islands and those attempting to occupy it.

2. Terestroi will oversee the restoration of the September Island's independence as a free and democratic republic.

3. The United City States of Oceania and other invaders will withdraw all forces and will pay reparations to the new Republic of the September Islands.

4. Terestroi will handle all international legal action by the citizens of the September Islands against the United City States of Oceania and other invaders.

5. Invading parties who withdraw immediately after the signing of this accord with be exempt from [3] and [4].

6. Terestroi and Guanja will provide protection for the residents of September Island and will provide the infrastructure for the distribution of humanitarian aid from any nation.

7. September Island will hand over their nuclear weapon prototypes and blueprints to Terestroi, Guanja or a Durradonian group to be dealt with appropriately. All enriched Uranium will be forcibly purchased by nuclear powers and the proceeds passed to the new government of September Island. All sites related to nuclear enrichment sites and power plants shall be monitored by a group of combined staffing from Oceania, Terestroi, Guanja, Durradonia and Arcadia to ensure they are for civil use only. ICBMs found on September Island will be dismantled and confiscated by said group.

8. The United City States of Oceania and all their organisations, public or private, shall be prohibited from investing in September Island until their reparations to the new Republic are paid. Further until reparations are paid no Oceanian citizens shall make contact with officials or employees of the government of September Island other than in the matters of ensuring reparations are paid.

9. Arcadia shall cede the territories of New Dracuz and the November Republic to form their own independent governments for a period of time until referendums can be organised to determine whether they wish to be independent. These referendums shall have international observers from Terestroi, Guanja and Oceania.
Supported by Terestroi
1. UCSO must withdraw all forces from the September Islands.

2. Vilhallan business and soldiers will be allowed access to the September Islands.

3. Restore the current government in exile.

4. Vilhala will assist the government to ensure that communists in the island are put down, and to assist the government of the island to restore order.
Supported by Vilhala
1. Arcadia, Vilhala, and Sevevill pay in full for damages incurred upon the Federal Republic of United City States of Oceania.

2. A democratic system be put in place in September Island (the details and workings of such a system can be decided upon on a later date once these talks have concluded), and general elections be held to elect a government for the island, with all citizens over the age of 18 eligible to vote and a joint body be formed to oversee such an election.

3. The elected government of September Island be allowed make the decision to join the FRUCSO, if they wish.

4. Current nuclear weapons prototypes and weapon blueprints in September Island be confiscated and destroyed by a joint regulatory body. All enriched uranium be confiscated by this body and safely disposed of. All current enrichment sites, nuclear testing sites, reactors, and power plants currently in operation be shut down and dismantled. Additionally, all ICBMs be confiscated and destroyed, and ICBM launch silos be shut down and rendered completely inoperable, to insure that they are not usable in any way, shape or form in the future.

5. All Arcadian, Sevevillian, and Vilhalan vessels and aircraft exit September Island's territorial waters and airspace, and the fleets of Terestroi and Guanja return to their respective countries.

6. The UCSO and Oceanic corporations be allowed to invest in September Island in order to rebuild the economy, and Oceanic citizens be allowed to provide political consulting and aid to September Islanders running for government offices.

7. Referendums be held in New Dracuz, Altaguay and Urilistan regarding independence from the Republic of Arcadia.
Supported by UCSO

Current Task:

1. Fill out the VOTING BALLET
  2. K(EPT) means the point should be added to the first draft.
  3. CH(ANNGE) means it should be added, and changed.
  4. CO(NFLICT) means it is to similar to another point, please specify which point.
  5. R(EMOVED) means it should not be considered and simply trashed.

Code: Select all
[b]SEPTEMBER ACCORD - FIRST DRAFT BALLOT[/b]

CSD's Position

1. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
4. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
5. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
6. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
7. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
8. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

Terrestroi's Position

8. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
9. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

Vilhala's Position

UCSO's Position

BALLOT CODE - #3845621896

For the sake of organization, please only discuss when I specifically say so. Otherwise nothing will get done. See the Current Task for what is currently happening (discussion, proposals, voting, etc...)

Also, don't you just love Albatanian peace conferences! #bureaucracy #paperwork
Last edited by Albatan on Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Albatan, a small nation that seeks to spread peace and friendship in a violent and chaotic world. Interesting in using automation and artificial intelligence to improve the lives of its citizens. A member of Markion.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:57 pm

SEPTEMBER ACCORD - FIRST DRAFT BALLOT

CSD's Position

1. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
3. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
4. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
5. K[ ] CH[X ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
6. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
7. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
8. KX[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

Terrestroi's Position

1. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
4. K[] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
5. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
6. K[ ] CH[X ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
7. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[X ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
8. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
9. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

Vilhala's Position

1. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[ ] CH[X ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
3. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

UCSO's Position

1. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
3. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
4. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
5. K[ X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
6. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ X] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
7. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

Been on NS since 2014

Terestroi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Terestroi » Thu Jul 12, 2018 7:52 pm

CSD's Position

4. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
5. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
6. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
7. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
8. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

Terrestroi's Position

3. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
5. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
6. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
7. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
8. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
9. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

Vilhala's Position

2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

UCSO's Position

5. K[ ] CH[X ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[Remove all references to Terestroi or Guanja ]-
6. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
7. K[X ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

Durradon
Attaché

Founded: Dec 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Durradon » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:12 am

CSD's Position

1. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
2. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
3. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
4. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
5. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
6. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
7. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
8. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]

Terrestroi's Position

1. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT -[In conflict with CSD Position, Point 6]-
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT -[In conflict with CSD Position, Point 5]-
4. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change Terestroi to GMAN]-
5. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]
6. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change Terestroi and Guanja to GMAN]-
7. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change all groups to GMAN]-
8. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change UCSO to all groups involved in September Island conflict]-
9. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]

Vilhala's Position

1. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change UCSO to all groups involved in September Island conflict]-
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT -[In conflict with CSD Position, Point 7]-
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]
4. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]

UCSO's Position

1. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change Arcadia, Vilhala, and Sevevill to all groups involved in September Island conflict]-
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT -[In conflict with CSD Position, Point 6]-
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT -[In conflict with CSD Position, Point 7]-
4. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change "joint regulartory body" to GMAN]-
5. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINTS -[In conflict with CSD Position, Point 1, 2 and 4]-
6. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT -[In conflict with CSD Position, Point 7]-
7. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]

Last edited by Durradon on Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tech: 7 | Arcane: 0 | Influence: 7

NS STATS NOT USED, refer to factbook for more accurate information on Durradon.

Durradon is a constitutional citizen republic made of a tight confederacy of seven countries on the Ionis continent of the Markion region. The country's culture, geography and more draw inspiration from China, Japan, Mongolia, Norway and Nepal with a solid and unique foundation created by yours truly. A land united by the tides of war. A land of spiritualism and energy. A land of honest, hard-working people just trying to survive another day against imperialist powers.

Guanja
Lobbyist

Founded: May 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Guanja » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:49 am

CSD's Position

1. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
2. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
3. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ]
4. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]
5. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
6. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ]
7. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
8. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT -[In conflict with Terestroi Position, Point 7]-

Terrestroi's Position

1. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
2. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
3. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
4. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
5. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
6. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
7. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
8. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
9. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]

Vilhala's Position

1. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]
4. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ]

UCSO's Position

1. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[x] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT -[In conflict with CSD Position, Point 5]-
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[x]
4. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ]
5. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ]
6. K[ ] CH[x] CO[ ] R[ ]
7. K[x] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ]

NS STATS NOT USED

Refer to factbooks, a current work in progress, for more accurate infomation on Guanja.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:40 pm

CSD's Position

1. K[X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
3. K[ ] CH[X] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change "influence" to "interference"]-
4. K[X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
5. K[X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
6. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[X] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[Same as Terestroi Point 2]-
7. K[X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
8. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[X] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[Same as Terestroi Point 7]-

Terrestroi's Position

1. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[X] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[Same as CSD Point 5]-
4. K[ ] CH[X] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change "Terestroi" to "Albatan"]-
5. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
6. K[ ] CH[X] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change "Terestroi and Guanja" to "An international Task Force comprised of any and all nations which wish to participate"]-
7. K[X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
8. K[ ] CH[X] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change "The United City States of Oceania" to "Foreign Powers" and "Oceanian" to "foreign"]-
9. K[ ] CH[X] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Change "New Dracuz and the November Republic" to "Urilistan and Altaguay"]-

Vilhala's Position

1. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
3. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
4. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[X] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-

UCSO's Position

1. K[X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
2. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[X] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[Same as Terestroi Point 2]-
3. K[X] CH[ ] CO[ ] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[ ]-
4. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[X] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[Same as Terestori Point 7]-
5. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[X] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[Same as CSD Point 1 and 4]-
6. K[ ] CH[X] CO[ ] R[ ] POINT TO BE CHANGED -[Remove "The UCSO and Oceanic corporations be allowed to invest in September Island in order to rebuild the economy, and"]-
7. K[ ] CH[ ] CO[X] R[ ] CONFLICTING POINT(S) -[Same as Terestori Point 9]-

Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Albatan
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Albatan » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:21 pm

The September Peace Conference

"We have finished the voting process. Every delegation has been given three copies of the first draft for their convenience. Next, Freiherr Munche, on behalf of Arcadia and Vilhala, will be the first delegation to choose a discussion point. Discussions will be held for a duration of twenty minutes (3 posts per nation). Then, the next delegation may propose the next discussion point."

Delegations

• Frieherr Munche; The Grande Republic of Arcadia and The Capitalist Free Zone of Vilhala
  • Ambassador Akandu Kazuto; The Confederate States of Durradon
  • Ambassador Edwar Fabricant; The Commonwealth of Terestroi
  • Minister Jerrik Codoomba; The Sultunate of Guanja
  • Supreme Councillor Benedict Jackson; The United City States of Oceania
First Draft

1. The Vilhalan military coalition must cease and desist any and all military operations against September Island and the United City States of Oceania. The coalition must then disband and all parties involved return to to their place of origin.

2. The United City States of Oceania must withdraw any and all military assets from the Island in addition to ceasing and desisting any and all military operations of their own.

3. The people of September Island must have their sovereignty as an independent nation state free of outside influence.

4. The forces of Guanja and Terestroi will cease and desist any and all military operations towards September Island and it's people. The alliance of the two forces must disband and return to their place of origin.

5. ALL parties involved in the September Island conflict are to pay an EQUAL sum of reperations in order to assist in rebuilding, aid and clean up. No party shall pay less or more, only what is required.

6. September island shall be reformed into a FREE and DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC. An election shall take place and the exiled government may take place in these elections however will have to compete with other parties. No funding shall be allowed from ANY outside influences.

7. After the election, the elected party may make IT'S OWN decisions on whether it wishes to allow businesses and countries influence in THEIR country and whether they wish to join any polictical, economic and military alliances.

8. September Island will be banned from creating nuclear weapons in additon to using them and will be given encouragement in the form of subsidies from the reperations into the building of nuclear power facilities and research in to said field to compinsate for their loss.

9. Terestroi will liberate the September Islands from all occupiers; this includes outsiders currently occupying the September Islands and those attempting to occupy it.

10. Terestroi will handle all international legal action by the citizens of the September Islands against the United City States of Oceania and other invaders.

11. Terestroi and Guanja will provide protection for the residents of September Island and will provide the infrastructure for the distribution of humanitarian aid from any nation.

12. September Island will hand over their nuclear weapon prototypes and blueprints to Terestroi, Guanja or a Durradonian group to be dealt with appropriately. All enriched Uranium will be forcibly purchased by nuclear powers and the proceeds passed to the new government of September Island. All sites related to nuclear enrichment sites and power plants shall be monitored by a group of combined staffing from Oceania, Terestroi, Guanja, Durradonia and Arcadia to ensure they are for civil use only. ICBMs found on September Island will be dismantled and confiscated by said group.

13. The United City States of Oceania and all their organisations, public or private, shall be prohibited from investing in September Island until their reparations to the new Republic are paid. Further until reparations are paid no Oceanian citizens shall make contact with officials or employees of the government of September Island other than in the matters of ensuring reparations are paid.

14. Arcadia shall cede the territories of New Dracuz and the November Republic to form their own independent governments for a period of time until referendums can be organised to determine whether they wish to be independent. These referendums shall have international observers from Terestroi, Guanja and Oceania.

15. UCSO must withdraw all forces from the September Islands.

16. Current nuclear weapons prototypes and weapon blueprints in September Island be confiscated and destroyed by a joint regulatory body. All enriched uranium be confiscated by this body and safely disposed of. All current enrichment sites, nuclear testing sites, reactors, and power plants currently in operation be shut down and dismantled. Additionally, all ICBMs be confiscated and destroyed, and ICBM launch silos be shut down and rendered completely inoperable, to insure that they are not usable in any way, shape or form in the future.

17. Referendums be held in New Dracuz, Altaguay and Urilistan regarding independence from the Republic of Arcadia.

* Points that are not final are in blue.

Current Task:

• Freiherr Munche may choose one of the following,
  • Discuss changing one point.
  • Discuss/Vote on removing/adding one new point.
Last edited by Albatan on Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Albatan, a small nation that seeks to spread peace and friendship in a violent and chaotic world. Interesting in using automation and artificial intelligence to improve the lives of its citizens. A member of Markion.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:21 am

Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

"The Frieherr stood up once more and spoke "The Arcadian government would like the strike points 14, and 17. The UCSO has peddled propaganda that has been proven false and his misinformation had very incorrect information. There has already been referendums when each of these nations joined the Arcadian Empire, Dacruz voted by a land slide to win, in Urlistan it was a narrow margin in Altuguay the people voted in favor by a majority vote. Each of these nation has joined after 2034, and holding an election to determine their future in the empire after the people have already voted to do so, is ridiculous, and frankly it is Supreme Councillor Benedict Jackson trying to distract this conference from the UCSO's unprovoked invasion. Strikes 14 and 17, and Arcadia and Vilhala will sign this treaty."
Last edited by The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia on Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Been on NS since 2014

South Ling Shou
Political Columnist

Founded: May 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Ling Shou » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:23 pm

Cheochon outskirts, South Ling Shou

To Gyeong-Su

He sat on his floor in front of his table eating, his wife had made some yukpo. As he ate sirens were heard in the distance. Once he finished eating he asked his wife Ryu Gyeong-Su "When will Sop, be home he has missed dinner?" Ryu responded "He is at his friends house." His son has been at his friends house a lot since thier fight a few weeks ago. As the night moved on he leaned on an open window in the living room with his head out smoking. He looked out at the night skyline of Cheochon. Soon another police car zoomed down his street followed by another and a ambulance. He was wondering if there was an accident in the city, sirens have been going off all day. When he finished smoking he shouted to Ryu and asked "Is there anything on the news, I have been seeing so many police cars come by the house." Ryu responded "I havent seen any notifications on my phone, it might be a car crash or something." He knew it couldnt be a car crash, the police cars have been active for the past few hours. But if it was anything important they would have already let people know. He might as well be going to bed, and see the news in the morning.

When he awoke to more sirens, he sat up and looked at his bedside clock and it was six am. He then stood up and walked over to his dresser and got dressed in his suit, he worked at a bank in the district center. Looks like he would be to work early today. Ryu was still asleep when he walked out of the door. The sidewalk and the streets were surprisingly empty. The subway again was a little empty and some had flu masks on and were coughing. When the tram stopped at his stop he stepped off and walked to the city financial district. When he got to his bank he walked in and his friend Cui Jingyi walked up to him in a flu mask saying "Didnt you hear, that rumor of the virus in the north is true, it seems as its hit our borders, the hospitals have been flooded!" To was taken back and asked "How do you know this?" Cui spoke back "My phone was going off all night, and plus my sister told me since she was pulling triple shifts!" To asked once more "Which one of your sisters the dentist or the nurse?" Cui spoke "the nurse, I think I have another mask for you." He reached into his pocket and pulled out another flu mask and handed it to him and spoke "You might want to get home, there have been rumors of a city wide lockdown if the quarantine of the downtown fails." The downtown way to the downtown was separated by several rivers and the only ways in or out of the down towns are the underwater subways and the bridges. To spoke "Thanks, see you when this blows over." To then walked out of the bank and started to rsh back to the subway. As he arrived back to his house helicopters were overhead and gunshots were heard in the distance. Once he got to the door he opened it and walked into the house pulling off his mask yelling "Ryu, are you here?" Ryu came out of the other room in tears with his son Sop following her. Ru spoke "Are you alright, how did you get out, did you even get to work?" To replied "they subways were still working, we need to stay here and wait things out."

Cheochon Center Hospital, South Ling Shou

Lcpl. Yi Jie, 507th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 1st Division

"Red, Red, Red!" yelled his Sergeant as he and his team moved down the halls of the hospital, it has only been four hours and the hospital was packed and half of the staff was sick. He and his fellow soldiers were in HAZMAT gear. They entered the quarantine wing and moved to the target room. They pushed out the nurses and saw the two sick patients who has boils on thier faces screaming in agony. As they lifted them off the bed into body bags, Yi and two other soldiers shot the two sick patients and the soldiers holding the bags zipped them up and moved them into the halls where they would be picked up and burnt out back. Cities all over the country were being affected and it was a pandemic, all over night. Things are getting bad.

The Hospital

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:26 pm

Frieherr Munche

"The Frieherr stood up once more and spoke "The Arcadian government would like the strike points 14, and 17. The UCSO has peddled propaganda that has been proven false and his misinformation had very incorrect information. There has already been referendums when each of these nations joined the Arcadian Empire, Dacruz voted by a land slide to win, in Urlistan it was a narrow margin in Altuguay the people voted in favor by a majority vote. Each of these nation has joined after 2034, and holding an election to determine their future in the empire after the people have already voted to do so, is ridiculous, and frankly it is Supreme Councillor Benedict Jackson trying to distract this conference from the UCSO's unprovoked invasion. Strikes 14 and 17, and Arcadia and Vilhala will sign this treaty."

"While we still believe that the Arcadian strong-arming of Urlistan and Altaguay was illegal, in the spirit of international cooperation we are willing to drop the points from the accord, as it can be dealt with at a later date."
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

South Ling Shou
Political Columnist

Founded: May 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby South Ling Shou » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:48 am

Cheochon outskirts, South Ling Shou

To Gyeong-Su

They sat huddled over the television watching the news, Cui and his family and come over by the last bridge that was open. That bridge had closed tome time during the night. He and Cui were in the kitchen while thier wives were in the guest room trying to keep Cui's kids calm, they were 4 and 6, while To's son was 16. When he saw Sop watching the TV, he turned to Sop and yelled "Go help your mother now!" He turned back to Cui and asked "How is the situation in the city?" Cui responded "It was getting bad. The military has set up a massive quarantine zone by the Rugby stadium." He knew it was bad, the rugby stadium in the city could fit thousands of people inside of it. The Emergency Alert Channel was playing on a loop now with Cheochon 24 playing every thirty minutes. Its a full state of emergency out there. Gunshots can be heard in the distance since the military is shooting birds out of the sky. Reports say its the avian flu, while others say its much worse. He was just lucky his apartment complex was now on lockdown, and being managed by several police officers from the city, and twenty volunteers. To met Cui when they were in the Army, they both in the same communications battalion and since have been friends. South Ling Shou like most nations have conscription. As they continued talking someone was knocking on the door and as To opened it he saw his neighbor standing there with a rifle slung on his back and he spoke "What was your military occupations?" Cui spoke up "We were both radiomen." To's neighbor looked up again and spoke "Is there any other males over 16 in this residence?" To responded "My son" The neighbor responded "Have him report down to the complex, while you and your friend come to the security room, we are making every male over 16 pull thier weight so we can weather this better." To asked "why the guns?" his neighbor responded "They got us former infantry and police to shoot the birds that come by or if anyone is trying to rob the place from the outside." As is neighbor walked away he yelling into the house "Sop get out of here now!" When Sop came out To spoke "Get to the courtyard now!" He turned to Cui and said "Lets go."

Cheochon Quarantine Zone, South Ling Shou

James Corv, Icheon Defense Consulting

He rode on a Sikorsky S-76, into the city. Corv was wearing khaki pants and a blue polo shirt. His headset was plugged into a device in his pocket. He would be landing at the administration zone of the quarantine area. He retired out of the Arcadian Armed Forces a few months ago, and now he was in the consulting game. Smoke filled the city center while the outskirts were under lock down. The Urban centers however have fallen ill. Before they landed one of his team Ah Seung-Hyeon spoke "Its getting bad down there, what do you think we will have to do?" James replied "I dont know yet." As they started to descend they put on thier gas masks, and James still looked out the window. Once they had landed he stepped out and was met by a Captain in the RLSDF. The Captain spoke "Mr. Corv, welcome to Site 1A, I am captain Chon Yong-Jin, we will need you and your team to head into the motorpool to help direct our convoys."

Terestroi
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Terestroi » Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:33 am

Frieherr Munche

"While we still believe that the Arcadian strong-arming of Urlistan and Altaguay was illegal, in the spirit of international cooperation we are willing to drop the points from the accord, as it can be dealt with at a later date."

Edwar was in the midst of combing his thick moustache when he heard the response from the Supreme Chancellor. He dropped his comb onto the table and stood declaring "Terestroi cannot allow the unilateral striking of points 14 and 17, in that we shall not sign this treaty, without reciprocal striking of point 4 and confirmation of points 9 and 11. While United City States of Oceania may take imperialism lightly, as they appear to engage in it themselves concerning September Island, Terestroi does not."

He beat his fist on the table with the final sentence and then sat down.

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:28 pm

Terestroi wrote:
United City States of Oceania wrote:"While we still believe that the Arcadian strong-arming of Urlistan and Altaguay was illegal, in the spirit of international cooperation we are willing to drop the points from the accord, as it can be dealt with at a later date."

Edwar was in the midst of combing his thick moustache when he heard the response from the Supreme Chancellor. He dropped his comb onto the table and stood declaring "Terestroi cannot allow the unilateral striking of points 14 and 17, in that we shall not sign this treaty, without reciprocal striking of point 4 and confirmation of points 9 and 11. While United City States of Oceania may take imperialism lightly, as they appear to engage in it themselves concerning September Island, Terestroi does not."

"We agree with the delegate from Terestroi that the issue needs to be addressed; however, this is not the place and forum to do it. We will be willing to replace the points with another point setting up a summit on the issue somewhere else at some later date; but what we need to focus on right now is September Island."
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:40 am

Terestroi wrote:
United City States of Oceania wrote:"While we still believe that the Arcadian strong-arming of Urlistan and Altaguay was illegal, in the spirit of international cooperation we are willing to drop the points from the accord, as it can be dealt with at a later date."

Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

I agree but, I do believe that 11 should be changed to allow the government to choose who helps rebuild the nation. After all this entire conference is convened to preserve the sovereignty of the nation.

Been on NS since 2014

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:57 pm

Terestroi wrote:

Las Batan, Albatan

Frieherr Munche

I agree but, I do believe that 11 should be changed to allow the government to choose who helps rebuild the nation. After all this entire conference is convened to preserve the sovereignty of the nation.

"We will not sign an agreement which does not contain point 4."
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby United City States of Oceania » Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:09 am

Sgt. James McCarthy, Oceanic Security Detail

Everything was in place. Soon, the reckoning would come. Soon, all of his training would be tested. It would all come down to a single bullet, a single shot. Their van outside had already gained access to the convention center's security mainframe, and they were ready to broadcast the recording through the PSA system. They would play the sound of gunfire through the speakers, and in the brief moment of confusion, he would take the shot. All of it would begin and end when he said the codeword.

"Initiate."
Dentali wrote:

Liriena wrote:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Grande Republic 0f Arcadia » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:05 am

Over the NAT

Silvain Giraud

His phone was connected to the internet on the planes on-board WiFi. He was waiting for the signal. In his bag he had a gun, his organization had smuggled it through security. There were about twenty other men with him on-board aswell. They were going to Hijack the plane and fly it into a neutral country and then call for ransom. When he got the text alert about the bombing at the New Alexandria International Airport it was the signal to move. He stood up and went for his carry on where he assembled the gun and put on his mask, then walked into the walkway and started yelling. A flight attendant walk up to him but not before Silvain shot and killed him. The plane grew quiet with only the other hijackers yelling. When the cockpit was secured they knew they were in control.

He walked to the cockpit where to other hijackers were flying the plane, and one of them spoke "We need you to talk to the ATC, they have been signalling us." Silvian put on the headset and spoke "This is the Katalanische Befreiungsallianz, we demand ransom for the safe return of the hostages. Pay the ransom of five million to the Drachmann Holdings Group." He then took off the headset and walked away back to the aisle.

Capt.Tristan Welcker,503rd Fighter Reconnaissance Squadron, 5th Air Command

The hijacked 747 was in sight, and they were to escort the plane while a rescue operation was planned. He and three more F-35s were trailing the plane. "This is metal 1-4, target spotted flight path has deviated south east." The quiet hum of the engines outside were known to calming but even this he felt like he was walking on glass. It looks like they were trying to fly away from the empire which could make things harder.

As it turned to an hour they were forced to refuel mid air, and soon they were about to head into KP airspace. It looked like they would be flying over the Placeodorms. They would have to get ready for the possibility of pulling back. He then spoke on open channels "Entering KP airspace in 15 minutes, standby."

Been on NS since 2014

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates