NATION

PASSWORD

A Night to remember cut 2:Daedric Boogaloo (OPEN TO ALL)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Who will the next host be?

Poll ended at Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:00 pm

Whalestron
28%
Venomizia
44%
Psytronius
28%

Total votes : 18

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:05 pm

"Huh, not working. Set for a triple." She said as the power was tripled as it was blasted once again.

OOC: Since i don't rip star wars off that much now, how about a visit to our original home world.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Psytronius
Bureaucrat

Founded: May 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Psytronius » Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:34 pm

Pedro Rafir exits from a portal rather exhausted. "Eh?" mutters out Kaspar as he approaches his leader, "what happened there?"
"...Something," he replies before he falls into yet another with portal, the gray column also disappearing as the all of the poppies' petals are suddenly blown southwest, leaving the flowers barren.
Puppet of Shwe Tu Colony
Used for: Magnum Opus: War, Domeses Leadaeria of Psytronius
PLEASE SEND FUTURE TELEGRAMS TO SHWE TU COLONY

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Higher Japan wrote:"Huh, not working. Set for a triple." She said as the power was tripled as it was blasted once again.

OOC: Since i don't rip star wars off that much now, how about a visit to our original home world.

"By the 9 don't shock her too much, it might kill her."

OOC:I am intrigued by the idea but I promised a poll and I will deliver as best I can, so I can only note your candidacy for now.

The Rules of succession for this thread: [Which I probably spent way too much time thinking about and putting into words.]

If nobody else runs for host by 11:30 PM on the 2nd of June UTC -6/North American central time zone[This will also be the deadline on running for host.] Higher Japan will automatically become the host.

If someone else does announce their candidacy before that point, there will be a poll including all those running for position of host which will be started on the 3rd of June 12:00 AM UTC -6 and will last until the 5th of June 12:00 AM UTC -6 at which point the candidate with the most total votes shall be the new host.

Voters will be able to give one vote each to any candidates of their choosing* and will be able change their votes whenever they wish.
*If there are only two candidates it will be a choice between Higher Japan and whoever Candidate 2 is.

I doubt I need to say this but if anyone has any objections,criticisms, and/or suggestions please say so.
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:01 am

OOC: I'd be down for hosting next time around

"Watch it you stupid-! Oh, when did you two get here?" Lucinda asked the twins, now getting off of the table.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:02 am

"We've always been here since the beginning of time and death." Justine said as she snapped her fingers, causing the equipment to fall into a door

OOC: The i'll withdraw.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Venomizia
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:04 am

OOC: I kinda wanna go for the next bid, I have ideas...

IC:

Virgil came into the scene, along with Rappy, both bloody and limping.

"If you must know, we were crushed by an SJW and had to claw our way out. I am not happy."
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:09 am

Whalestron wrote:OOC: I'd be down for hosting next time around

"Watch it you stupid-! Oh, when did you two get here?" Lucinda asked the twins, now getting off of the table.

"They just arrived and they restored your memory, you should probably be thanking them."

"Good to see you are back to your normal self Lucinda. I will let you know that Nathaniel has slowly ever more dreaded your wrath to the point he has actually started praying to Stendarr over it. To be honest, long as you get rid of his dog tail I would be happy to let you exact whatever punishment you deem fitting."
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:10 am

"Indeed." The empress says before firing a chain with a metal ring around it, attaching itself to Nathaniel's neck as she pulls it slightly.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:12 am

Lucinda thought for a few moments, probably because she just got zapped into remembering everything all at once. "Oh! Right, let me get on that!" Lucinda said happily.. a little too happily. She pointed a finger at Nathaniel, zapping him again. His tail shrunk and disappeared. "So, who wants to brid eachother's hair?"

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:13 am

They took it as a sign to leave as a they moon walked a few meters away.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:21 am

Whalestron wrote:Lucinda thought for a few moments, probably because she just got zapped into remembering everything all at once. "Oh! Right, let me get on that!" Lucinda said happily.. a little too happily. She pointed a finger at Nathaniel, zapping him again. His tail shrunk and disappeared. "So, who wants to brid eachother's hair?"

"OK I feel there is something odd going on... but eh sure why not?" Mnemoli wants to deal with the frizz from battle and still remembers the standards of the court almost require her to accept requests like this anyway's.

"Wait Lucinda you aren't going to punch me up like you wanted to earlier? That or you are trying use surprise but I will give you the benefit of the doubt for now." Nathaniel say's as he feels Lucinda's mood is suspicious.
Last edited by Graag Brom on Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Whalestron
Ambassador

Postby Whalestron » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:25 am

"Now why would I do that?" She asked, hand son her hips. "Especially to such a cute little boy like you!" Lucinda began pinching his cheeks as if he were a toddler.

National Actionist Australia
Civil Servant

Founded: May 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby National Actionist Australia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:34 am

A group consisting of the leader Mick Gordon and a few of his NAZAC officers were tunneling from underground using drills and shovels.
"Alright, mates, this has never been an oppurtune time to conquer an empire. Look at 'em, backwards medieval monkeys. A single tank division could f**k 'em all." Mick said whilst chugging down a Johnny Walker's.

John pulled out his Mauser C96 and poked the above ground with it, feeling a hard surface. "Alright, mates, I think we found an enterance..." His soldiers and officers readied their guns to prepare for an attack as he laid down a dynamite charge on the ceiling and detonated it

Forcing the ground up, he discovered he was not infront of the royalty ready to take hostage, but inside the female bathrooms, acompanied by loud shrieks.

"Bloody 'ell, Rick. Your coordinates didn't lead us to victory, but perversion. You f**king c*nt." Mick facepalmed.
basically Nazi australia that also has an empire involving Indonesia and the lower half of the phillipines.
NOTE: THE VIEWS OF NATIONAL ACTIONIST AUSTRALIA DO NOT REFLECT MY VIEWS. I LOVE MUSLIMS AND ABORIGINES. I HAVE A MUSLIM FRIEND MYSELF.

Has the puppet Lesser Kiwi Empire

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:35 am

"Now repent." The empress said as a spider tank walked onto the land as she stood on it, the twins having tea on the back as it fired onto them.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:36 am

Whalestron wrote:"Now why would I do that?" She asked, hand son her hips. "Especially to such a cute little boy like you!" Lucinda began pinching his cheeks as if he were a toddler.

"Uh... Lucinda I am not sure how to break it you but I am not a little boy."
National Actionist Australia wrote:A group consisting of the leader Mick Gordon and a few of his NAZAC officers were tunneling from underground using drills and shovels.
"Alright, mates, this has never been an oppurtune time to conquer an empire. Look at 'em, backwards medieval monkeys. A single tank division could f**k 'em all." Mick said whilst chugging down a Johnny Walker's.

John pulled out his Mauser C96 and poked the above ground with it, feeling a hard surface. "Alright, mates, I think we found an enterance..." His soldiers and officers readied their guns to prepare for an attack as he laid down a dynamite charge on the ceiling and detonated it

Forcing the ground up, he discovered he was not infront of the royalty ready to take hostage, but inside the female bathrooms, acompanied by loud shrieks.

"Bloody 'ell, Rick. Your coordinates didn't lead us to victory, but perversion. You f**king c*nt." Mick facepalmed.

"Oi arseholes the only thing I hate more than partycrashers are idiots who try to take my descendants hostage!" A spirit of one of Emeric's female ancestors comes in and proceeds to attack the Australians.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:38 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Now repent." The empress said as a spider tank walked onto the land as she stood on it, the twins having tea on the back as it fired onto them.

"Yep. There it is. Party tradition. All this from a simple dinner party." Virgil reminisced.
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby National Actionist Australia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:40 am

"Oi! It be one of those bloody white transparent fishnet c*nts with great dirty wings and things!" A soldier said pointing his rifle at the spirit.

"Aw, bloody 'ell... look, if there's one thing I know from reading 'Ghosts of Down Under', it's that they can be hurt with magical fire! FIRE IN THE HOLE!" He said,putting on a gaskmask grabbing a flamethrower off a trooper and firing it at the spirit, burning down most of the furniture behind it.
basically Nazi australia that also has an empire involving Indonesia and the lower half of the phillipines.
NOTE: THE VIEWS OF NATIONAL ACTIONIST AUSTRALIA DO NOT REFLECT MY VIEWS. I LOVE MUSLIMS AND ABORIGINES. I HAVE A MUSLIM FRIEND MYSELF.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:41 am

"Can you uncultured cunts stop fucking around." Justine says as she walks into the room they are in, before slapping all of them as she hauled them to where the leaders were.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:42 am

National Actionist Australia wrote:"Oi! It be one of those bloody white transparent fishnet c*nts with great dirty wings and things!" A soldier said pointing his rifle at the spirit.

"Aw, bloody 'ell... look, if there's one thing I know from reading 'Ghosts of Down Under', it's that they can be hurt with magical fire! FIRE IN THE HOLE!" He said,putting on a gaskmask grabbing a flamethrower off a trooper and firing it at the spirit, burning down most of the furniture behind it.

"Careful wih that fire lads, you might hurt somebody." Virgil said to them as they suddenly met with a reptilian figure in a trench coat and peaked cap.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:42 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Can you uncultured cunts stop fucking around." Justine says as she walks into the room they are in, before slapping all of them as she hauled them to where the leaders were.

"Thank you kind lady." The spirit puts out the fires and returns to the Catacombs.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby National Actionist Australia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:48 am

Venomizia wrote:
National Actionist Australia wrote:"Oi! It be one of those bloody white transparent fishnet c*nts with great dirty wings and things!" A soldier said pointing his rifle at the spirit.

"Careful wih that fire lads, you might hurt somebody." Virgil said to them as they suddenly met with a reptilian figure in a trench coat and peaked cap.

"An' what the 'ell is 'e supposed to be? Stalinsaurus Rex?" He said, before firing a shotgun in the direction of the reptile. "Careful what you wish for, ya bludgers! Ya might wind up being made into a purse for my new fiance!" He said, holding up a picture of Virgil's mother. "Tighter than a knot on a hook for a golden trout."

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:50 am

"Clearly you need more backup." Caroline said as she rolled in, knocking them down.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Venomizia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:54 am

National Actionist Australia wrote:
Venomizia wrote:

"An' what the 'ell is 'e supposed to be? Stalinsaurus Rex?" He said, before firing a shotgun in the direction of the reptile. "Careful what you wish for, ya bludgers! Ya might wind up being made into a purse for my new fiance!" He said, holding up a picture of Virgil's mother. "Tighter than a knot on a hook for a golden trout."

"How did you?.." He questioned before getting interrupted by a shotgun blast.

"Nevermind lads! It's tea time for me, see you later!" Virgil fled via teleporter watch.

Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby National Actionist Australia » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:55 am

Some of the soldiers are injured minorly being flung against a wall, slowly getting up dazed, whilst others tremble in fear of the duo.

Mick eventually gets up and turns toward the empress.

"If it isn't the space chink of Alcatraz-B-S-0085. Tell me, Tojo, what makes you think you can get involved in this?" He said, picking up his pistol, then holstering it.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:56 am

National Actionist Australia wrote:Some of the soldiers are injured minorly being flung against a wall, slowly getting up dazed, whilst others tremble in fear of the duo.

Mick eventually gets up and turns toward the empress.

"If it isn't the space chink of Alcatraz-B-S-0085. Tell me, Tojo, what makes you think you can get involved in this?" He said, picking up his pistol, then holstering it.

"Because she is my guest and you threatening my guests IS NOT PERMITTED!" Emeric say's pointing his mechanical arm's crossbow at Mick's head.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates