NATION

PASSWORD

The Iron Alliance[Outdated|| Closed]

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

The Iron Alliance[Outdated|| Closed]

Postby The Iron Skull » Tue May 09, 2017 3:20 pm

The world is a dangerous place. Terrorists, bandits and insane leaders threaten the lives and wellbeing of our citizens. In the recent past wars and military interventions have become more common. The Iron Alliance was founded by several nations which stood together to defend our individual rights as one.

We have come to the decision that an act of war against one member state must be considered an act of war against all. From unity comes strength and from strength comes security. The Iron Alliance offers you the possibility to work with other nations on the fields of defense but it will also have a place for economic and scientific cooperation.

Application to join
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name:[/b]

[b]Head of State:[/b]

[b]Commander in Chief:[/b]

[b]Government type:[/b]

[b]Ongoing Conflicts:[/b]

[b]Interested in Military Cooperation:[/b] Yes

[b]Interested in Scientific Cooperation:[/b]

[b]Interested in Political Cooperation:[/b]

[b]Interested in Economical Cooperation:[/b]
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Tue May 09, 2017 3:21 pm

Scientific Cooperation MedalEconomic Cooperation MedalMilitary MedalPolitical Cooperation Medal
ImageImageImageImage
This medal is awarded to nations or individuals who have worked towards advancing the scientific progress of the Iron Alliance and its member-states.This medal can be awarded to nations and individuals who have distinguished themselves by enriching the Iron Alliance through their work.This medal can be awarded to soldiers who displayed bravery in the battlefield.This medal is awarded for strenghtening the political cooperation.
Noteworthy Recipients:Noteworthy Recipients:Noteworthy Recipients:Noteworthy Recipients:

List of current Member States:

Ruskland-Preuben(Supreme Leader)
The Iron Skull(Co-op)
The Kreucian Empire(Co-op)
Reich of the New World Order
Awitha
Celestila
Parcia
Supreme Authority
Carosi
Intelligeneria
Aethras
Greater Slavic Union
Karkosa
The Fulfanx
Kjalara
Typelimistan
Xadufell
Vardask
The Irish County of the Beare-Mor
Soyouso
The United Celtic Peoples
Tundra Terra
The Senyiokian Republic
The Xeric Imperium
The Old Interstellar Galactic Empire
Taigawa
Chinese People
Tyrannim
The Undersea Abyssal Empire
Kyraven Cidania
Belkan America
Ashweald

[CURRENT STATUS]:Sleeping giant
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:12 pm, edited 11 times in total.

Awitha
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Awitha » Tue May 09, 2017 7:15 pm

Rebooted, oh ok
Hello my delicious friends! We are a FT nation, Galactic conquerors, and absolute monarchy.
Awithan news: An Awithan Indagator has found and captured a traitorous rebel leader by the name of Dendo. The Indagator returned with the rebel leader and was rewarded by Empress Farsom for it's bravery. | Be wary of xeno spies. | This concludes this weeks news.

Etnicon
Secretary

Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Etnicon » Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

Nation Name: The Royal Legionary State of
Etnicon

Head of State: King Eyeless the 3rd Von Etnicon-Hapsburg-Bourbon

Commander in Chief: Prince Leon de Bourbon

Government type:Royal Etniconic Nationalist

Ongoing Conflicts:Rebels in the Federal State of Svea

Interested in Military Cooperation:Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation:Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation:Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation:Yes

Application From the Last Forum

Cruxa
Minister

Founded: Jul 07, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Cruxa » Thu May 18, 2017 1:08 pm

Nation Name:Cruxa

Head of State:Connor Mendel

Commander in Chief: Connor Mendel

Government type: Representative democracy (no electoral college though.)

Ongoing Conflicts: None.

Interested in Military Cooperation: Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: Yes
[5]4321
Conservative economically, liberal socially
Capitalist
Does not use NS stats!
Cruxa is a Class P14 civilization!
San Marlindo wrote:I didn't understand a word of this OP except maybe this is the sort of thing I dwell on when I'm high.

Charlia wrote:Are you scared?
Exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcellent.

Valgora wrote:But they wouldn't need to take it from your hands. They just need to ban the websites.
Unless you are still using magazines.
Plus, the friction would warm up your hands.
Name: Crux >:3
Dislikes: Pop, you
Happiness Level: lowest of the low
Views: Libertarian
Pro gay, capitalism, weed, Mexico, Muslim refugees, choice
Anti terrorist, Russia, Trump, Clinton, religion, communism

Tesra
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Thu May 18, 2017 1:51 pm

"I will not join, but I would like to warn you of a coalition that plans to dismantle the Iron Alliance to fuel their own gain, to, most likely, eventually go after Supreme Authority directly. This is being headed by Volkmacht. We have broken relations with them, by the way, they detested us so we did so back. Anyways, here is your official warning."

-From the desk of Mashyna MK7
Take Ukraine, make it functional, then pump it up with absurd levels of technology and bioengineering skill.
And then you have Tesra. WE DO NOT USE NS STATS!
25, Female, Ukrainian-Canadian, bi
-Tesra has a bustling population of anthromorphic animals due to genetic experiments
-One third of the population is human, one third is robot, and the other third is hybrids (aka furries)
-We are extremely technologically advanced, at the level of frequent intergalactic travel
-Our prime minister is a robot, and his wife is an anthromorphic raven

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Thu May 18, 2017 2:55 pm

Cruxa wrote:Nation Name:Cruxa

Head of State:Connor Mendel

Commander in Chief: Connor Mendel

Government type: Representative democracy (no electoral college though.)

Ongoing Conflicts: None.

Etnicon wrote:Nation Name: The Royal Legionary State of
Etnicon

Head of State: King Eyeless the 3rd Von Etnicon-Hapsburg-Bourbon

Commander in Chief: Prince Leon de Bourbon

Government type:Royal Etniconic Nationalist

Ongoing Conflicts:Rebels in the Federal State of Svea

Interested in Military Cooperation:Yes

Interested in Scientific Cooperation:Yes

Interested in Political Cooperation:Yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation:Yes

Application From the Last Forum

@Tesra

"So they wish us to end their lives? How cute."
-The Imperator
Last edited by The Iron Skull on Thu May 18, 2017 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu May 18, 2017 7:06 pm

The Ecumene here wishes to join your organization, and so has put toward with all haste to forward the needed credentials in a superluminal communication.

Nation Name: The Imperial Ecumene of Taigawa

Head of State: Empress Neyla Haijira Patalia

Commander in Chief: same as above

Government type: Constitutional Monarchy

Ongoing Conflicts: Rimworld Wars (Currently in a state of stalemate)

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: yes

Interested in Political Cooperation: yes

Interested in Economical Cooperation: yes.
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
Neyla is the only character to ever embarress Kyoki. All Forum 7 Characters
24 years old and female.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon May 22, 2017 11:52 pm

Fuck, my chance at being leader of an OP alliance. Ahhhww...
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon May 22, 2017 11:57 pm

While I won't join, will I be targeted for being a member of Populi-Terrae's Alliance. I don't want to get my nation defeated, especially by a mixed tech Alliance and an oppressive one, as I don't want to lose democracy and freedom, and that I have a strict tech barrier, so no FT nation or mid to late PMT nation may RP with me, because realism and Canon discontinuity rules.

Also, are the terrorists, bandits, and insane leaders you mentioned are liberals and libertarians who are considered to be wild for wanting to live in freedom and free will, rather than order and command
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon May 22, 2017 11:59 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:While I won't join, will I be targeted for being a member of Populi-Terrae's Alliance. I don't want to get my nation defeated, especially by a mixed tech Alliance and an oppressive one, as I don't want to lose democracy and freedom, and that I have a strict tech barrier, so no FT nation or mid to late PMT nation may RP with me, because realism and Canon discontinuity rules.

Also, are the terrorists, bandits, and insane leaders you mentioned are liberals and libertarians who are considered to be wild for wanting to live in freedom and free will, rather than order and command

Aliens, your anti FT-PMT barrier is invalid.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue May 23, 2017 1:47 am

Hey, in the previous thread, I made a bid for power. Maybe we can develop a schism due to that and then make it all out revolt? RP desire demands it be so.

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Tue May 23, 2017 2:33 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:While I won't join, will I be targeted for being a member of Populi-Terrae's Alliance. I don't want to get my nation defeated, especially by a mixed tech Alliance and an oppressive one, as I don't want to lose democracy and freedom, and that I have a strict tech barrier, so no FT nation or mid to late PMT nation may RP with me, because realism and Canon discontinuity rules.

Kendor, just so you're aware, you don't have to RP or accept canon you don't wish to. Accepting canon here, especially for an MT nation, is suicidal, so it's perfectly understandable to not want any of it.

Soyouso
Ambassador

Founded: May 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Soyouso » Tue May 23, 2017 6:20 am

Only if you choose to enter a war RP if it happens. You don't have to.
"I highly doubt Populi-Terrae silencing opposing views is fighting for freedom. That's freedom for their kin, but not people like us. The modern world never looks at our point of view, only demonizes. I rarely see liberty lubbin nations actually talk to authoritarian nations to see why we think that way. And people wonder why most authoritarian and libertarian countries don't get along. They just insist on demonizing each other."
-Dictator Turnabout

The Undersea Abyssal Empire
Lobbyist

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Undersea Abyssal Empire » Thu May 25, 2017 9:34 am

Nation Name:The Undersea Abyssal Empire

Head of State: Admiral Yui Ritsuko

Commander in Chief: Admiral Yui Ritsuko

Government type: Single person disctatorship (No parties, just Mother Ritsuko and only Mother Ritsuko)

Ongoing Conflicts: None

Interested in Political Cooperation: No

Interested in Economical Cooperation: No

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Thu May 25, 2017 12:12 pm

The Undersea Abyssal Empire wrote:

Government type: Single person disctatorship (No parties, just Mother Ritsuko and only Mother Ritsuko)

Accepted.

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Thu May 25, 2017 12:25 pm

The Iron Skull wrote:
The Undersea Abyssal Empire wrote:

Accepted.

And mine?
Tier 1, primarily anthro nation inspired by Halo, Mass Effect, and Asian culture. NS Stats are irrelevent to The Ecumene.

Alert Status
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Alert Status: 1- Total War Declared- Use of WMDs is authorized
24 years old and female.

The Iron Skull
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Iron Skull » Thu May 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Hey, in the previous thread, I made a bid for power. Maybe we can develop a schism due to that and then make it all out revolt? RP desire demands it be so.

That would greatly interesting with the vacuum of power in the faction and having nations fight for the seat of power would put the Alliance back on the road to power with Volk's U.N in development and a rival of our faction that must be exterminated by the hands of a strong leader of the Iron Government.

The Kreucian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Kreucian Empire » Thu May 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Also, I'm planning to create a dieselpunk world war roleplay that will be released in the international incident forms with the Imperator declaring war on a familiar nation known as Arctica-Aleutia for reasons, that will be explained in the roleplay and members will be free to join it if they like. :)

Or maybe create hetailia-like RP for the personification of our nations to have a friendly gathering and rivalry with Volk's cronies by having games like frencing, hunting, explosive things and etc just for fun and with benefits getting to known our enemies, which would be a bonus for classification of them being a worthy challenger to us, maybe or maybe not?(Which would be held in Kreucia, that am pretty every personified nation can survive its supernatural climate and geography.It'll be fiiinnneee at the gathering there...if we agree to it)

So now, we got choices we have R-P's Shism RP, we have my two choices of RP so I'll wait till you guys aren't asleep for responding to this post.
Last edited by The Kreucian Empire on Thu May 25, 2017 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This is the alternate version of (Former)The Iron Skull with more madness and outright edginess as it is also dieselpunk/steampunk in the 20th Century, current year is 1932.Also, I Don't use NS stats at all!
Tyrant Report: The War of Extermination on Soyouso had been declared in support of our monstrous brothers of the Cult of Imbecile Moose, may terror bring us the bloodiest victory blessed by the Imperator and the Gods of chaos || The Kreucian Legion is reported to successfully across the border into Soyouso with only minor fleshling resistance
|The Imperator, Hellion Turnabout|The Anti -Democracy League|Blank|Factbooks(Read them!)

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri May 26, 2017 6:44 am

The Iron Skull wrote:
Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Hey, in the previous thread, I made a bid for power. Maybe we can develop a schism due to that and then make it all out revolt? RP desire demands it be so.

That would greatly interesting with the vacuum of power in the faction and having nations fight for the seat of power would put the Alliance back on the road to power with Volk's U.N in development and a rival of our faction that must be exterminated by the hands of a strong leader of the Iron Government.

I'll take this as a yes.
Horus Heresy-esque war here we go!

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Fri May 26, 2017 7:11 am

United Celtic Peoples
Envoy

Founded: May 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby United Celtic Peoples » Fri May 26, 2017 7:24 am

Nation Name: United Celtic Peoples

Head of State: Wurgent Pickney of Cornwall

Commander in Chief: Tavish DeGroot of Scotland

Government type: Capitalist Republic

Ongoing Conflicts: Second Spanish-Celtic War for Galicia

Interested in Scientific Cooperation: No

Interested in Political Cooperation: Yes

IC Name: Celtic Union
-The UCP has disbanded and now has turned into independent nations working closely as the Celtic Union
-Welshman is stuck in a garbage chute in an attempt to flee his wife
-Irishman makes a signal fire climbing up a mountain in Kerry Country; accidentally sets entire mountain town on fire
-Scotsman has foot amputated after he shoved it too far up his girlfriend's ex's arse
-5 drunken men dead in Cornwall after attempting to stop an oncoming train dressed as Gandalf

Tesra
Envoy

Founded: Jun 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tesra » Fri May 26, 2017 9:14 am

I must be honest. I'm very tempted to send the people that are a part of Populi-Terrae's alliance footage of some of our nastier weapons. If you all think it's a good idea, I'll take footage from any weapons you would like to flaunt as well.
Take Ukraine, make it functional, then pump it up with absurd levels of technology and bioengineering skill.
And then you have Tesra. WE DO NOT USE NS STATS!
25, Female, Ukrainian-Canadian, bi
-Tesra has a bustling population of anthromorphic animals due to genetic experiments
-One third of the population is human, one third is robot, and the other third is hybrids (aka furries)
-We are extremely technologically advanced, at the level of frequent intergalactic travel
-Our prime minister is a robot, and his wife is an anthromorphic raven

Taigawa
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Taigawa » Fri May 26, 2017 9:27 am

Tesra wrote:I must be honest. I'm very tempted to send the people that are a part of Populi-Terrae's alliance footage of some of our nastier weapons. If you all think it's a good idea, I'll take footage from any weapons you would like to flaunt as well.

I have the Composer and several very powerful spells I could find footage for if you'd like.

Alert Status
24 years old and female.

Supreme Authority
Envoy

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Supreme Authority » Fri May 26, 2017 9:31 am

Tesra wrote:I must be honest. I'm very tempted to send the people that are a part of Populi-Terrae's alliance footage of some of our nastier weapons. If you all think it's a good idea, I'll take footage from any weapons you would like to flaunt as well.

We can supply footage of bioweapon tests on prisoners and slaves. Along with our new Banshee pain projectors.

Taigawa wrote:

I have the Composer and several very powerful spells I could find footage for if you'd like.

That is a great idea as well. However, it has not escaped our notice that you have applied to join the pathetic 'united nations' against us. We firmly hope that you will remain with the right side - the Iron Alliance.
Last edited by Supreme Authority on Fri May 26, 2017 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Iron Alliance | The Anti Democracy League | RP: Fall of the Supreme Authority

This nation does not represent my personal views.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates