NATION

PASSWORD

The getaway on Scarif (OPEN TO ALL TECH)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 5:44 am

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:"If the painting is meant to be a bit disturbing it is having the intended affect, I am not sure whether it is the contrast between tree and tile or seeing her in the painting."

"It is just my style..." Ross replies, returning to paint the ceiling of the cathedral. The small windows on the side seem to be composed of something transparent, yet it does not feel like glass. In general, it appears as though most of the things in the painting is composed of something else, yet it does still seem unsettling.

"You came out of the painting when I first saw you, can others go in?"
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 5:54 am

OOC: Hey guys it been roughly two days since Higher Japan stopped posting here and Caleb has been standing ready to have a short battle with Justine (check the top of page 59)…what do I do now? I'm kind of stuck
Last edited by Cold Time on Fri May 19, 2017 5:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 5:56 am

OoC: I LIVE Yeah, we'll get on with that.

Jumping back instead, she calls Carmen as more fire is blasted.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am

Higher Japan wrote:OoC: I LIVE Yeah, we'll get on with that.

Jumping back instead, she calls Carmen as more fire is blasted.

OOC: Praise the damn sun, you're alive

"It would make sense that you would resort to fire…but there is nothing I cannot freeze" Caleb freezes the fire that was thrown at him and catches the frozen ball of flame "Let's see if you can absorb two elements at once" He throws the fire filled ice chunk at 230 mph towards Justine
Last edited by Cold Time on Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 6:06 am

She rolls out of the way as lightning started to strike him.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 6:12 am

OOC: O shiet it's almost time.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 6:14 am

Higher Japan wrote:She rolls out of the way as lightning started to strike him.

He manages to dodge and freeze the bolt before quickly throwing it back at the caster "I didn't ask to be Zeus, but it'll manage"

Higher Japan wrote:OOC: O shiet it's almost time.

OOC: For what?
Last edited by Cold Time on Fri May 19, 2017 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 6:16 am

She then lifts her baton up as a shield is generated, blocking the lightning before eventually casting another spell. Ritual rings surrounded him as she attempted to curse him dead.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 6:21 am

Harriet and Zeonix are building a portal to the new thread.
OOC: Fourth wall breaks FTW!
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 6:22 am

"No." Caroline says as she pulls out a minigun, before going to the portal to mow it down.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 6:25 am

Higher Japan wrote:"No." Caroline says as she pulls out a minigun, before going to the portal to mow it down.

"A chance!" Caleb touches the ground creating a cold wave, freezing the ground towards Justine, making her slip
Last edited by Cold Time on Fri May 19, 2017 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 6:26 am

Justine instead jumps up as she also pulls out a similar looking weapon, this time getting closer. As she got close enough, she started it up, firing fire.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 am

Higher Japan wrote:Justine instead jumps up as she also pulls out a similar looking weapon, this time getting closer. As she got close enough, she started it up, firing fire.

He dodges out of the way as the rings fade, countering with two ice chakram being thrown

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 6:30 am

Higher Japan wrote:Justine instead jumps up as she also pulls out a similar looking weapon, this time getting closer. As she got close enough, she started it up, firing fire.

"I've had just about fucking enough of your bullshit since I made the mistake of coming to your shithole of a planet." Harriet grabs an RPG from nowhere and literally blows Justine's head off.
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 6:32 am

Justine disappears and reappears far away, before pulling out a laser musket. as she started to fire.

"Get away from her you bitch!." Caroline shouted as she started firing on Harriet with her minigun
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 6:38 am

Higher Japan wrote:Justine disappears and reappears far away, before pulling out a laser musket. as she started to fire.

"Get away from her you bitch!." Caroline shouted as she started firing on Harriet with her minigun

"Well, adios, bitch.
OOC: It's getting boring, I'll be back for the new thread. The issue with RPing as an MT, 62yo human female is there's not a lot you can do in fight sequences.
Last edited by East Fredonia on Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri May 19, 2017 6:40 am

Lucinda popped out in front of Harriet, forming a barrier of energy between her and the bullets. Cracks were already starting to form. "Run!"

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 6:41 am

Whalestron wrote:Lucinda popped out in front of Harriet, forming a barrier of energy between her and the bullets. Cracks were already starting to form. "Run!"

"Oh, apologies artist but I am sworn my duty from my Emperor." Nathaniel goes to re-enforce the energy barrier.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 6:50 am

Caleb forms behind Caroline, grans the mini gun, and freezes it till it shatters "Can we not have a day where so one is in danger of dying" Piper and Yuki come to the room "Well…we're just gonna stay out of this"

East Fredonia
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Fri May 19, 2017 6:51 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Whalestron wrote:Lucinda popped out in front of Harriet, forming a barrier of energy between her and the bullets. Cracks were already starting to form. "Run!"

"Oh, apologies artist but I am sworn my duty from my Emperor." Nathaniel goes to re-enforce the energy barrier.

"Thank you!", she yells as she jumps through the portal.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 6:53 am

Caroline then pulls out a baton as she blasts lightning, while Justine blasts laser bolts and fire.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Fri May 19, 2017 6:57 am

Higher Japan wrote:Caroline then pulls out a baton as she blasts lightning, while Justine blasts laser bolts and fire.

Nathaniel starts overcharging the energy barrier but waits for Lucinda to give it the final push forwards.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Fri May 19, 2017 7:01 am

Lucinda waited for Harriet to leave before she turned the barrier into a shield, diving down into a small portal to reappear near Piper and the others watching by the sidelines.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Fri May 19, 2017 7:02 am

Cain jumps the hell out of nowhere and placed a device on the ground "Anti material explosive, activate!" he pulls a cord attached and three seconds later everybody is without physical weapons and clothing, he then throws towels to everyone before jumping back through a portal "………What just happened?……that bastard used the experimental device I've been developing…we could've died" Caleb runs into the portal and dives in "Get back here!"

OOC: Anti-material device removes all non organic objects while avoiding structures and people
Last edited by Cold Time on Fri May 19, 2017 7:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 am

They both snap their fingers as their original items reappear, while they continue their firing. They then snap their fingers, following Caleb after taking Cain hostage.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Fri May 19, 2017 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates