NATION

PASSWORD

The getaway on Scarif (OPEN TO ALL TECH)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Whalestron
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1646
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Thu May 04, 2017 5:07 am

Lucinda grabbed hold of Piper's arm, "I'm old enough to babysit! We're going to the control tower!" Lucinda called over her shoulder as she started dragging Piper off to the control tower.

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4975
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 04, 2017 5:09 am

Clones soon follow her, firing at piper instead. A few more nemesis eight clones appear, before releasing a barrage of grenades ahead of them.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
Venomizia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1477
Founded: Sep 14, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Venomizia » Thu May 04, 2017 5:10 am

"If I knew I was gonna get into combat, I should've brought over the ol' minigun." Zeonix spoke to himself as he rushed over to piper with his rectangular steel shield.

"I'll be honest here, this thing is bullet proof and I love it, but I'm not so sure about how it fares against these 'wave energy' things."
Venomizian State News: || Zeonix Inc. acquires VenoSilicone Co. for 95 million scales. || Venomizian Ministry of Science taking flak from International community as allegations of cruel and horrific experiments arise. || [Allan please add details] ||

This news broadcast has been sponsored by Valve Corp. ALL PRAISE GABEN AND THE STEAM SALE! PREPARE THY WALLETS!

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4975
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 04, 2017 5:13 am

"Go!" A troop shouted as they blocked a clone about to swing down at them, using the wave energy pike to block the saver. "The empress has been expecting you. Please go" He said as more came in, stalking the clones.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Thu May 04, 2017 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
Whalestron
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1646
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Thu May 04, 2017 5:14 am

"Hold on a second.. Nabbed something that might be useful earlier." Lucinda said, patting herself down. Her eyes lit up as her fingers touched a small metal cube. She pulled it out, then dropped it on the ground. It unfolded into a wide-raised platform, four crystalline spikes rising in each corner. An oval shaped portal opened. Lucinda pressed a button on the platform until the image inside the oval was the entrance to the control tower. "Let's go!" She said, yanking Piper through.

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4975
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 04, 2017 5:19 am

"I've been expecting you." She said ad the doors opened, full of officers rushing about. "Where is Caleb. Don't tell me that those things actually won." She said before tburning back towards the view. "Anyways, we should he safe here for now. This is the only room the clones don't know about."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
UKCS
Diplomat
 
Posts: 838
Founded: Oct 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UKCS » Thu May 04, 2017 6:11 am

OOC: Oi bitches guess who is back.
I am female. Refer to me as a female, please. Call me Megan.
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Any semblance of the old nation(s) no longer exists. This new nation is approximately 260 years after the last update to the former incarnation of this account. It was physically painful to delete all those factbooks....

Authoritarian socialist, British, and damned proud of it. The SNP are traitors, don't be fooled.

User avatar
East Fredonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 619
Founded: Sep 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Thu May 04, 2017 6:16 am

"Hannah! Glad to see you again."
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1991
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Thu May 04, 2017 6:23 am

Whalestron wrote:"Hold on a second.. Nabbed something that might be useful earlier." Lucinda said, patting herself down. Her eyes lit up as her fingers touched a small metal cube. She pulled it out, then dropped it on the ground. It unfolded into a wide-raised platform, four crystalline spikes rising in each corner. An oval shaped portal opened. Lucinda pressed a button on the platform until the image inside the oval was the entrance to the control tower. "Let's go!" She said, yanking Piper through.

"Well it's either stay here and keep shooting and probably end up dead or head to wherever they went..."He briefly thinks to himself while firing his Gatling laser at the clones.
"Eh to heck with it." Dinorous says ,having gone through fusion cores like candy already, as he goes through the portal and uses a variation of the teleportation spell to bring all the other leaders and guests[Minus the dragon.] to the other side with him.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

User avatar
Kanadorika
Minister
 
Posts: 2720
Founded: May 04, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Thu May 04, 2017 6:34 am

With a loud crack that rang out against the heavens, Herja teleported to Scarif. She was dressed in her usual uniform; a blood red jacket and peaked cap, black pants and near knee length jackboots. For once her cleavage was not exposed. Instead, her shirt was buttoned, her coat insignia proudly displaying her position as the Keisar of her Empire. An iron cross lay between the collar tabs, documenting her participation in the AIO years ago.

"I'm sure my presence was expected, though I can't help but feel somewhat impressed by the hospitality here." She smirked.
☠ JOIN ETHARIA. I'M NO LONGER ASKING ☠
Almost exclusively on discord these days. Everything here is outdated.
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

User avatar
Cold Time
Diplomat
 
Posts: 710
Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Thu May 04, 2017 6:42 am

Higher Japan wrote:"I've been expecting you." She said ad the doors opened, full of officers rushing about. "Where is Caleb. Don't tell me that those things actually won." She said before tburning back towards the view. "Anyways, we should he safe here for now. This is the only room the clones don't know about."


Caleb phases in and closes the door baring them with ice "Sorry, I got lost this place is huge, is everyone in here now" he pauses "but why were they targeting my sister"
Last edited by Cold Time on Thu May 04, 2017 11:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4975
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 04, 2017 6:49 am

"They adapt and listen. They know when to make us vulnerable."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
Cold Time
Diplomat
 
Posts: 710
Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Thu May 04, 2017 6:53 am

"That seems more like a trigger than a vulnerability, it just wants to make kill more of them" Piper speaks up "Thank you for protecting me Lucinda, it's probably my fault they attacked when they did"
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4975
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 04, 2017 7:35 am

"Well, we can't just hold up here forever. You'll need to finish them off so that we can find the cause of it. But beware, they have set up traps by now."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Senator
 
Posts: 4721
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Thu May 04, 2017 7:37 am

Capital Tower Secret Room
Ka'ir, Bo'kan, and Ir'a appear from around a corner. "If you're feeling extremely risky," Ir'a begins, holding a wine goblet and a capsule of some sort of green nebula-like substance, "I could try to call in that thing we almost fought on Hoth."
Cherissime amis! Behold, Shwe Tu Colony/World Machine/WoMac, the paracosm of a spoiled brat, taking everything, sparing nothing, mingling the childhood incroyable with the angst of a young man.
Current status: LUZ HAS MET IREISU THE ANCIEN RÉGIME AND ROOKIES ARE FINALLY LINKED
"The summer grass is getting in the way"
Extension

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1991
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Thu May 04, 2017 7:38 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Well, we can't just hold up here forever. You'll need to finish them off so that we can find the cause of it. But beware, they have set up traps by now."

"Agreed. So anyone need a weapon? I brought a decent chunk of my arsenal."
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4975
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 04, 2017 7:40 am

"Actually, follow me." She said as she walked to a corner, revealing a hidden elevator. All of them were then brought in as it went down. "I didn't wish to use this but I must. I am bringing you down to our full arsenal, take what you need."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Senator
 
Posts: 4721
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Thu May 04, 2017 7:42 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Actually, follow me." She said as she walked to a corner, revealing a hidden elevator. All of them were then brought in as it went down. "I didn't wish to use this but I must. I am bringing you down to our full arsenal, take what you need."


Elevator
"Do you think they'll be resistant to my orange rings?" asked Bo'kan, "because I do have other functions for my torch."
Cherissime amis! Behold, Shwe Tu Colony/World Machine/WoMac, the paracosm of a spoiled brat, taking everything, sparing nothing, mingling the childhood incroyable with the angst of a young man.
Current status: LUZ HAS MET IREISU THE ANCIEN RÉGIME AND ROOKIES ARE FINALLY LINKED
"The summer grass is getting in the way"
Extension

User avatar
Higher Japan
Senator
 
Posts: 4975
Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Thu May 04, 2017 7:45 am

"Here we are, the empire's pride and joy." She said as it stopped, revealing a large room filled with weapons of all kinds. In the middle stood a small platform, with a triangular shaped keyhole. She then placed the prism into it, before it rose up a gun. "This gun is the pride of our engineers. It has been downsized to hold a small part of a death star's power."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

User avatar
East Fredonia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 619
Founded: Sep 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby East Fredonia » Thu May 04, 2017 7:47 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:"Well, we can't just hold up here forever. You'll need to finish them off so that we can find the cause of it. But beware, they have set up traps by now."

"Agreed. So anyone need a weapon? I brought a decent chunk of my arsenal."

"Nope. I had Zeonix teleport this baby over from my universe." Harriet gestures at a Havoc 8x8 APC before following to the control room.
Image
"It's armed to the teeth. Grenade launcher, .50 cals, the whole package. What are we going to kill?"
Cannot think of a name wrote:Well, that's part of a larger problem in general where the younger generation is being priced out of f***ing everything and instead of addressing the mess they made the older generation is blaming it on f***ing avocado toast. But that's another thread.

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.54

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1991
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Thu May 04, 2017 7:49 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Here we are, the empire's pride and joy." She said as it stopped, revealing a large room filled with weapons of all kinds. In the middle stood a small platform, with a triangular shaped keyhole. She then placed the prism into it, before it rose up a gun. "This gun is the pride of our engineers. It has been downsized to hold a small part of a death star's power."

"Nice. So any recommended weapons to use against the clones?"
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

User avatar
Cold Time
Diplomat
 
Posts: 710
Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Thu May 04, 2017 7:53 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Higher Japan wrote:"Here we are, the empire's pride and joy." She said as it stopped, revealing a large room filled with weapons of all kinds. In the middle stood a small platform, with a triangular shaped keyhole. She then placed the prism into it, before it rose up a gun. "This gun is the pride of our engineers. It has been downsized to hold a small part of a death star's power."

"Nice. So any recommended weapons to use against the clones?"


"I'd doubt that we need a specific weapon, maybe just a specific plan" Caleb pats her head "That's my sister, although some extra weapons may help, a plan is always the best course"
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Senator
 
Posts: 4721
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Thu May 04, 2017 7:56 am

Cold Time wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:"Nice. So any recommended weapons to use against the clones?"


"I'd doubt that we need a specific weapon, maybe just a specific plan" Caleb pats her head "That's my sister, although some extra weapons may help, a plan is always the best course"


"Bo'kan has a few torch functions, I have a solar flare, Ka'ir can teleport a wall or pieces of clone," Ir'a lists
Cherissime amis! Behold, Shwe Tu Colony/World Machine/WoMac, the paracosm of a spoiled brat, taking everything, sparing nothing, mingling the childhood incroyable with the angst of a young man.
Current status: LUZ HAS MET IREISU THE ANCIEN RÉGIME AND ROOKIES ARE FINALLY LINKED
"The summer grass is getting in the way"
Extension

User avatar
Graag Brom
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1991
Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Graag Brom » Thu May 04, 2017 7:58 am

Cold Time wrote:
Graag Brom wrote:"Nice. So any recommended weapons to use against the clones?"


"I'd doubt that we need a specific weapon, maybe just a specific plan" Caleb pats her head "That's my sister, although some extra weapons may help, a plan is always the best course"

"We need to know where these clones keep their HQ and cut the head off the snake." Dinorous says picking up a E-11D Blaster rifle.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

User avatar
Whalestron
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1646
Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Whalestron » Thu May 04, 2017 8:02 am

"So we attack these things? It's not exactly easy to do!" Lucinda said.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hospe

Advertisement

Remove ads