NATION

PASSWORD

Shark Week in the Auquos Union (Now with gay shark marriage)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Tue May 02, 2017 5:41 am

"But I just recovered from a fight with skeleton pirates! Ugh, fine.." Lucinda ran towards Caleb, a cutlass in hand. She swung at his midriff.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 am

"Come forth, Carmen." She muttered softly, before the persona Carmen was summoned. She then proceeded to block Lucinda with her saber. While Carmen fired blast of fire at dino.
OOC: Yes, that's a reference to persona 5
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 5:43 am

"Guess I won't be needing this shield right now" he throws it to Dinorous "here's a bit of a handicap, the more energy it absorbs, the more resistant to physical attacks, but if it's not charged it will be as strong as iron, physical attacks reduce the charge though"

Whalestron wrote:"But I just recovered from a fight with skeleton pirates! Ugh, fine.." Lucinda ran towards Caleb, a cutlass in hand. She swung at his midriff.

He counters the attack and pushes her back with the hilt of his blade
Last edited by Cold Time on Tue May 02, 2017 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:44 am

"I'll be taking that." She said, catching it mid air with her psinoic capabilities. She then kept her saber, instead taking out two katanas.
Last edited by Higher Japan on Tue May 02, 2017 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 5:48 am

Higher Japan wrote:"I'll be taking that." She said, catching it mid air with her psinoic capabilities. She then kept her saber, instead taking out two katanas.

Dino. just dodges the blaster shots and then shouts.
"WULD,NAH,KEST!"
He is all of a sudden is within striking distance of Carmen and try's to slash at them.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:49 am

"I won't let you." Aurora said, taking out her rifle before firing at dino.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 5:51 am

Higher Japan wrote:"I won't let you." Aurora said, taking out her rifle before firing at dino.

"Hmph, What is the matter Akichi cannot fight me yourself so you call your goons? Pity." Dino. says yet again dodging and then fires an explosive bolt at Aurora before returning his attention to Carmen.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:53 am

"Calling them goons is an understatement." She said as she appeared behind him, before backstabbing him with both katanas as Carmen was returned. The clone instead dodges it, before firing it at Lucinda.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 5:55 am

Higher Japan wrote:"I'll be taking that." She said, catching it mid air with her psinoic capabilities. She then kept her saber, instead taking out two katanas.

"Aww, but I also made a matching sword to go with that shield, it increases attack power the more energy it absorbs" he hands this one to Dinorous "for a bit of a fighting chance and she'll be reluctant to use magic or energy by means to defeat you"

OOC: So is this a 1v1v1v1 or what?
Last edited by Cold Time on Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Tue May 02, 2017 5:55 am

Cold Time wrote:"Guess I won't be needing this shield right now" he throws it to Dinorous "here's a bit of a handicap, the more energy it absorbs, the more resistant to physical attacks, but if it's not charged it will be as strong as iron, physical attacks reduce the charge though"

Whalestron wrote:"But I just recovered from a fight with skeleton pirates! Ugh, fine.." Lucinda ran towards Caleb, a cutlass in hand. She swung at his midriff.

Lucinda hurled a knife his way, then rushed at him again, swinging in a high arc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 am

"What a shame." She said as she forces the sword out of his hand, before eventually keeping it for herself. The clone continues her fire at Lucinda.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 5:57 am

Whalestron wrote:
Cold Time wrote:"Guess I won't be needing this shield right now" he throws it to Dinorous "here's a bit of a handicap, the more energy it absorbs, the more resistant to physical attacks, but if it's not charged it will be as strong as iron, physical attacks reduce the charge though"

Lucinda hurled a knife his way, then rushed at him again, swinging in a high arc.

He ducks low and sweeps his leg near her feet while disarming her blade with a punch to her hand
Last edited by Cold Time on Tue May 02, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 5:57 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Calling them goons is an understatement." She said as she appeared behind him, before backstabbing him with both katanas as Carmen was returned. The clone instead dodges it, before firing it at Lucinda.

"Nice try." Dinorous' heals his wounds with a healing spell almost in an instant. "Well if you call whatever they are, So shall I." He whistles and all of a sudden a Ghostly assassin comes out of nowhere and stabs Akichi in the back with two Daedric Daggers.
Last edited by Graag Brom on Tue May 02, 2017 5:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:58 am

The 'empress' suddenly explodes as another appears. "What a shame, it showed some hope of actually matching me." She said before taking the items back, and calling back Carmen to continue the attacks.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Tue May 02, 2017 6:00 am

"Double teaming is cheating!" Lucinda cried pointlessly as she rubbed her wrist. A second later she went invisible, appearing behind Caleb, she sent a kick for his head, disappearing again.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 6:00 am

" The prism sees all." She says, before a wave was casted through the entire room, revealing her location.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 6:01 am

Higher Japan wrote:The 'empress' suddenly explodes as another appears. "What a shame, it showed some hope of actually matching me." She said before taking the items back, and calling back Carmen to continue the attacks.

"Bloody Oblivion enough with tricks,enough with the goons, just face me and fight dammit!" Dinorous clearly enraged just flat out charges at the Empress.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 am

" I see, it all." She says, before exploding once again. Another appears just in time to retrieve her equipment, before firing an electro net at him.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 am

Whalestron wrote:"Double teaming is cheating!" Lucinda cried pointlessly as she rubbed her wrist. A second later she went invisible, appearing behind Caleb, she sent a kick for his head, disappearing again.

The kick manages to ground Caleb before he flips back to his feet "I hate invisible attacks" he readies for another go

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 6:04 am

Higher Japan wrote:" I see, it all." She says, before exploding once again. Another appears just in time to retrieve her equipment, before firing an electro net at him.

The Net seems to not affect him. "You really think I did not drink pre-battle potions?" He just throws the net off before shooting this 'Empress' in the head and then charges at Carmen.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Whalestron
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 am

Cold Time wrote:
Whalestron wrote:"Double teaming is cheating!" Lucinda cried pointlessly as she rubbed her wrist. A second later she went invisible, appearing behind Caleb, she sent a kick for his head, disappearing again.

The kick manages to ground Caleb before he flips back to his feet "I hate invisible attacks" he readies for another go

Lucinda reappeared in a burst of light, latching onto Caleb's back. She sunk a knife into his shoulder, somehow managing to disappear again.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 6:05 am

Carmen instead disappears again as the third one blows up again, this time releasing chlorine gas and the wave used by the prism to detect invisibility. No other copies appear after the equipment disappears.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 6:10 am

Higher Japan wrote:Carmen instead disappears again as the third one blows up again, this time releasing chlorine gas and the wave used by the prism to detect invisibility. No other copies appear after the equipment disappears.

"Well I don't want to die from poison gas so... ah I will call in a favor." The three still fighting get teleported to what appears to be the Imperial City Arena.
"I hope you like the change of scenery."
Last edited by Graag Brom on Tue May 02, 2017 6:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 6:16 am

"Indeed, it is better to fight outside." Another one says, before taking out the signature saber to start their attack.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 6:21 am

Whalestron wrote:
Cold Time wrote:

Lucinda reappeared in a burst of light, latching onto Caleb's back. She sunk a knife into his shoulder, somehow managing to disappear again.

"Damn that hurts" he pulls the knife out and flicks the blood around "and very rude"
Last edited by Cold Time on Tue May 02, 2017 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates