NATION

PASSWORD

Shark Week in the Auquos Union (Now with gay shark marriage)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 7:34 pm

Suddenly on board the Omegalodon a single shark-person appears from indoors and rushes over to the edge of the fortress before noticing the other leaders and rushing over to them instead.

"What are you mates still doin' here? The Chancello- err... Emperor's bachelor party is goin' on right now! By tomorrow our emperor will have a loving husband, and this party is the biggest the Union has ever had, you comin'?" He asked.
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

Northern Ateria
Envoy

Founded: May 29, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Northern Ateria » Mon May 01, 2017 7:41 pm

The Presidents and their allies from the House of New Columbia come along with their things in luggages.

"We're coming along." President Damien Pothead says, carrying a bag full of vape sticks (they'll use them after the marriage).
  • Oh honey, I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • No grandma, you gave me a peanut butter and jelly sandwich ten minutes ago and it’s really good.
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma I know, I know just stop making them okay? ...it’s not funny anymore...
  • Honey, I just made you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
  • Grandma...

General is this huge, uneducated, primitive shithole where everybody’s an expert, and everybody has to share an opinion; and it’s usually the result of people eating rotten alphabet soup, because people are just shitting out words that don’t make sense. And don’t get me started on Fo-

Stratarin
Envoy

Founded: Oct 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Mon May 01, 2017 7:42 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:Suddenly on board the Omegalodon a single shark-person appears from indoors and rushes over to the edge of the fortress before noticing the other leaders and rushing over to them instead.

"What are you mates still doin' here? The Chancello- err... Emperor's bachelor party is goin' on right now! By tomorrow our emperor will have a loving husband, and this party is the biggest the Union has ever had, you comin'?" He asked.

Anatoly had been briefed that there would be shark people. However, his reflexive response upon seeing one of them was to immediately reach down to his holster. After realizing his reaction, he peaceably raised the hand that had rested on the holster. "Sorry, force of habit. Anyway, yes, I'm coming. Shall we go?"
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 7:49 pm

"Right-o. Now come follow me to the Covalent Bond, the nightclub this party's taking place." he said as he dived in the water to guide the leaders.
Auqui Communications Network: [] Thrash scraps Ion Colliding weapon. Turns towards the skies for suitable super-weapons. [] Prince Sidon takes day trip to small outpost. Half of the outpost faints.

Kanadorika
Minister

Founded: May 04, 2015
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Kanadorika » Mon May 01, 2017 7:54 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Stratarin wrote:(OOC: Thanks! Keeping up might be an issue during the day in the EST timezone, but I should be able to at the wee hours)

After studying the impressive structure more, Anatoly glanced around the helipad area. I was told that there would be an associate to greet me, he thought, then sighed. Well, I should look around. Aloud, he called, "Hello?" and began to slowly walk around the vicinity.

Jack looked messy, and walked over to him with a bottle of alcohol. What kind of alcohol? The answer to that is yes!
"Hey! *urp* you!" Jack said, approaching him drunkedly before looking him in the eye.
"Be thankful you aren't an adult woman *urp*." He said drowsily as he drank more.

Anastasia appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. "Heyya Jack-o-boy. Whats been happening?" She gave him a big warm hug.
☠ JOIN ETHARIA. I'M NO LONGER ASKING ☠
Almost exclusively on discord these days. Everything here is outdated.
Welcome to Kanadorika! From the Arctic tundra of Leirhofn to the sandy dunes of Gulland, we have it all.
Treko wrote:"You look Kanadorikan! The women are usually tall with big breasts! you fit that description."

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon May 01, 2017 7:56 pm

Kanadorika wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
Jack looked messy, and walked over to him with a bottle of alcohol. What kind of alcohol? The answer to that is yes!
"Hey! *urp* you!" Jack said, approaching him drunkedly before looking him in the eye.
"Be thankful you aren't an adult woman *urp*." He said drowsily as he drank more.

Anastasia appeared, seemingly out of nowhere. "Heyya Jack-o-boy. Whats been happening?" She gave him a big warm hug.

"*urp* Nothing more than the usual. How's life been?" He asked her, hugging her back.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Stratarin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Mon May 01, 2017 7:59 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:"Right-o. Now come follow me to the Covalent Bond, the nightclub this party's taking place." he said as he dived in the water to guide the leaders.

Raising one eyebrow as he quickly glanced back at Jack, Anatoly dove in after the shark.

The sudden feel of the cold water was refreshing, to say the least. Anatoly had grown up in a port city, and was a quite adept swimmer, so he barely had any problem keeping up with the shark.
Generation 40, the first time you see this copy and paste it to your sig and add 1 to the generation

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Mon May 01, 2017 8:08 pm

" Now repent." Two nemesis eight clones said as they appeared, before throwing their dual bladed wave energy light saner at the new leader, spinning as it sped to him.
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

The Auquos Union
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Auquos Union » Mon May 01, 2017 8:12 pm

"Here it is:The Covalent Bond. Name may sound stupid, the the parties here are great. You'll know when you see the Emperor and his husband." he said going in himself.

Stratarin
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Stratarin » Mon May 01, 2017 8:17 pm

The Auquos Union wrote:"Here it is:The Covalent Bond. Name may sound stupid, the the parties here are great. You'll know when you see the Emperor and his husband." he said going in himself.

"Thank you," Anatoly said, following cautiously. Covalent Bond... isn't that a chemistry term? He looked around the new environment once he stepped inside.
Last edited by Stratarin on Mon May 01, 2017 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 4:20 am

Higher Japan wrote:" Now repent." Two nemesis eight clones said as they appeared, before throwing their dual bladed wave energy light saner at the new leader, spinning as it sped to him.

Caleb immediately slices both in half with his Titanice Blade "Is anyone else getting sick of these things?"
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Pro- Cold weather, anime, video games, Japan, conservatives, Christianity
Meh- Judaism, libertarians, non-aggressive LGB, Protestantism
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 4:29 am

"So let's get more variety." She said, as a sniper stood from a distance, aiming at his head. They then took a shot, firing at Caleb's head.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 4:33 am

Higher Japan wrote:"So let's get more variety." She said, as a sniper stood from a distance, aiming at his head. They then took a shot, firing at Caleb's head.

He forms a small needle and fires it at the bullet, cutting through and reaching the sniper "Don't try using bullets, those things are far to weak"
Negative Degree National News: Yuki and Piper visit Nirn and more specifically the city of Wayrest in High Rock in Caleb's place due to sickness

I am the King of Rime and Hoarfrost, Caleb Frost of Cold Time | Like my dog, his name is Vader | Alt. flags
Anti- Hot weather, liberals, orcas, Islam, PC culture, SJW's, LGBT+, SJW video games, Feminism, BLM, etc.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 4:34 am

"Exactly, that was just a rough estimation." She said before looking out the window, as the second sniper with a wave energy sniper rifle. They then took a shot at his head again.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 4:39 am

"Well, time to check if this works" he pulls out a strange black shield "While I was also away, I had my scientists develop something that would help with your energy technology" the wave is absorbed by the shield and it starts to glow a slight red "I can explain it if you would like me to"
Last edited by Cold Time on Tue May 02, 2017 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 4:41 am

"Well, i kind of expected this, time to try a new type of weaponry." She said as she took out the small prism, before chanting something as a small ring on the floor started to appear and turn red.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Tue May 02, 2017 5:10 am

"Interesting glowy-doo-hicky you've got there."

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 5:15 am

Whalestron wrote:"Interesting glowy-doo-hicky you've got there."

"Oh hey Lucinda, when did you get here"

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 5:16 am

Whalestron wrote:"Interesting glowy-doo-hicky you've got there."

"Which one do you think will win Lucinda?" Dino. had left the party to see what was going on after he heard the noise from Caleb and Akichi fighting.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦
Apologies for the state of factbooks.

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Whalestron
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Whalestron » Tue May 02, 2017 5:18 am

"Just got back from an uncharted cave, almost got killed, the usual. My money's on the cute one." She said, crossing her arms.

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 5:23 am

Whalestron wrote:"Just got back from an uncharted cave, almost got killed, the usual. My money's on the cute one." She said, crossing her arms.

"How about we team up to beat both of them? You might finally get the chance to have a victory against Caleb and besides Akichi ran off the last time I fought her." Dinorous says clearly bored from just looking at the fight.
If you want to know more of the Elder scrolls lore behind this nation. click here
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Summerset fails to elect King for second year in row with the Adonaisel split 35-35|Skyrim Hold formerly known as "The Reach" renames itself to Rechia as support for provincehood grows|"Root beer" imported for commercial purposes now requires a disclaimer of being non-alcoholic, if not relabel itself as root cola, following false advertising case in Rumare| Kāz please add details. Year of Akatosh, 5E 78.

Cold Time
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Cold Time » Tue May 02, 2017 5:27 am

Graag Brom wrote:
Whalestron wrote:"Just got back from an uncharted cave, almost got killed, the usual. My money's on the cute one." She said, crossing her arms.

"How about we team up to beat both of them? You might finally get the chance to have a victory against Caleb and besides Akichi ran off the last time I fought her." Dinorous says clearly bored from just looking at the fight.

"That would be fun" Caleb grins with excitement "I accept"
Last edited by Cold Time on Tue May 02, 2017 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:35 am

"Very well then." She said, breaking the concentration. 'Come at me."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Graag Brom
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Graag Brom » Tue May 02, 2017 5:39 am

Higher Japan wrote:"Very well then." She said, breaking the concentration. 'Come at me."

"Lucinda you get Caleb and I will handle Akichi." Dinorous says drawing his weapon and getting ready to charge.
♦Hail the Empire!♦

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Tue May 02, 2017 5:39 am

She holds her breath temporarily, standing in the path of the dino as if meditating.
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates