NATION

PASSWORD

Fit for a Queen (OOC/closed)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Last Stars
Envoy

Founded: Apr 21, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Stars » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:47 pm

Aw geez. Good luck with that, Dahon !
I don't think I'm going to use NS stats...
FanT/FFT bad space empire with Lovecraftian Monster leaders and furry citizens who aren't that bright. Mostly comical and casual. ** Haha, jumping into RP thread frightens me but feel free to TG me to talk!! **
GOING THROUGH A MASSIVE THEME REHAUL.
A Class 2.75 Civilization according to this index.
National Anthem!

Dahon
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:51 am

And done done DONE. Also, I need a whole lotta love from y'all guys -- that damn thing took hours to string and edit and edit again and erase and string and edit and edit even more, yo --
Last edited by Dahon on Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Authoritarianism kills all. Never forget that.

-5.5/-7.44

al-Ibramiyah (inactive; under research)
Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)
Dahon the Alternative (inactive; under research)
Our Heavenly Dwarf (Forum 7)

Maleficos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Maleficos » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:34 am

Moscareinas wrote:(Dahon here. I'm bringing in this puppet, for who doesn't like a little more?)

Nation: Democratic Republic of Moscareinas
Attendees: TRH Madelynn Tourer OMos FF OMer GCB CH(76), MP, leader, Moscan Conservative Party
Security: "Security? What?"
Purpose for attending: "It has always amused me how people make love in public; with Parliament in recess, I might as well take this time and take after my surname. Also, I'm here to check up on my granddaughter -- reliable sources say she's gonna be chaperoning a certain undersexed bisexual kami."
Gifts (if any): "A friendship pipe given to me by the Five Fires four decades ago. Even if Her Highness doesn't smoke, I'm sure she'll find a use for it."
Allergies (if any): "Old age, perhaps?"
Questions or concerns: "I don't like frilly dresses -- I wear denim. If your guards won't take me for a prankster for not conforming to multiple stereotypes and haul me out the second they see me, that would be nice indeed."

I like that kind of spirit!
Ok
"The dragonets are coming...
They're coming to save the day...
They're coming to fight,
For they know what's right,
The dragonets are coming...
Hooray!"

The Last Stars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Stars » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:08 am

Oh dearie me. Long posts are long.

I wish I had that amount of muse still. :p
FanT/FFT bad space empire with Lovecraftian Monster leaders and furry citizens who aren't that bright. Mostly comical and casual. ** Haha, jumping into RP thread frightens me but feel free to TG me to talk!! **
National Anthem!

Trumpisslavia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Trumpisslavia » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:38 am

(Dahon again. This be the time for le beast --)

Nation: The United States ("Naturally, nothing follows.")
Attendee: His Semi-Excellency the Vice-President of the United States "Stooping" Miller D. Dwarf (38)
Security: 8 Secret Servicemen
Purpose for Attending: Diplomacy, curiosity.
Gifts: In exchange for data on the nation's the region's dragon and other beastly populations and access to scientific research on the same to be conducted by US scientists, Maleficos will receive privileged trade deals; furthermore, its Queen will receive the hand of any of His Excellency the President of the United States Donald D. Dwarf's sons, including that of his son His Semi-Excellency the President of the United States Miller D. Dwarf, should she wish for such an arrangement.
Allergies: His Semi-Excellency the Vice President of the United States Miller D. Dwarf is allergic to peanuts and byproducts thereof.
Questions/Concerns: His Excellency the Vice President of the United States Miller D. Dwarf stands at 7 feet 7 inches, the tallest man ever to live, believe us. Please treat accordingly.
Donald D. Dwarf. Roy Joseph Moore. Miller Dwarf.
Maggie Simpson.
All dead.
Long live the United States
however short its life will be.

Call this nation the "United States". Not "America". not "Trumpisslavia". Just "United States".

Theodosiya
Minister

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Theodosiya » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:56 am

Hmm, hopping in...

Nation: Federal Republic of Theodosiya
Attendees: President Vladimir Vassilevich Reznov (56), and his nephew, Marine Cpt Alexey Reznov (24)
Security: 6 Republican guardsmen, 4 presidential guard and 2 FSB operative/Agent. And, if something bad happens, there's a company of Republican Guards standing by the Presidential Aircraft.
Purpose for attending (optional): "To congratulate the queen and
Gifts (if any): Finest Vodka and Caviar, paintings of Sevastopol, VIP tickets and sculpture made from melted sIG 33 which was used to fire at Sevastopol during WWII
Allergies (if any): No.
Questions or concerns : Well, none, except if anyone have aversion to group of Ukrainian, Russian and Crimean Tatar.
Last edited by Theodosiya on Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
The strong rules over the weak
And the weak are ruled by the strong
It is the natural order

Maleficos
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Mar 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Maleficos » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:34 am

Both approved.
Although...

Trumpisslavia wrote:(Dahon again. This be the time for le beast --)

Gifts: In exchange for data on the nation's the region's dragon and other beastly populations and access to scientific research on the same to be conducted by US scientists, Maleficos will receive privileged trade deals; furthermore, its Queen will receive the hand of any of His Excellency the President of the United States Donald D. Dwarf's sons, including that of his son His Semi-Excellency the President of the United States Miller D. Dwarf, should she wish for such an arrangement.

First of all, that is a trade, not a gift.
Second, your people have to work for her hand, just like everyone else. She still might say no.
Third, I have no interest in sharing secrets for trade. She can talk about it but not into detail.
Fourth, if you want to learn about dragons, you might be better off asking, oh, I don't know, the dragon in the room, perhaps?
Fifth, YOU WILL NOT BE EXPERIMENTING ON MY CITIZENS, UNDERSTOOD??? Dragons happen to be an endangered species.
"The dragonets are coming...
They're coming to save the day...
They're coming to fight,
For they know what's right,
The dragonets are coming...
Hooray!"

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:36 am

Sorry I've been quiet. Been busy with other RPs and I can't think of how to get back in the rp, but I plan on still participating

The Last Magic
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Magic » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:42 am

Grand Viscovian Kingdom wrote:Sorry I've been quiet. Been busy with other RPs and I can't think of how to get back in the rp, but I plan on still participating

Yeah, didn't Charles get married or something?
Some legends are told,
Some turn to dust
Or to gold,
But you will remember me,
Remember me for centuries

Grand Viscovian Kingdom
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Viscovian Kingdom » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:53 am

The Last Magic wrote:
Grand Viscovian Kingdom wrote:Sorry I've been quiet. Been busy with other RPs and I can't think of how to get back in the rp, but I plan on still participating

Yeah, didn't Charles get married or something?

No, he's just dating someone atm

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:05 pm

Aaaaaaaah replies. Wonderful.

Maleficos wrote:Both approved.

I appreciate the fact that you didn't turn away a semi-serious Trump parody account such as this.

Maleficos wrote:First of all, that is a trade

Say it with me -- "deal". "Deaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal."

"DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL --"

Trumpisslavia wrote:not a gift

That's the joke.

Maleficos wrote:Second, your people have to work for her hand, just like everyone else. She still might say no.

Our Dear Leader's son* just playing nice. You'll see -- you'll all see!

(Of course I'll play by your rules here -- but IC le Dwarfs are foutre arrogant, and I hafta show off somehow, yes?)

Actually adopted by the most generous stupendous magnanimous man this planet has ever known, but I don't plan on raising that yet.

Maleficos wrote:Third, I have no interest in sharing secrets for trade. She can talk about it but not into detail.

Like I said -- arrogant.

Maleficos wrote:Fourth, if you want to learn about dragons, you might be better off asking, oh, I don't know, the dragon in the room, perhaps?

Miller hasn't even entered yet, so how would he know? (Of course, once he enters the room and puts the fear of gods in well-near everyone... Last Magic?)

Maleficos wrote:Fifth, YOU WILL NOT BE EXPERIMENTING ON MY CITIZENS, UNDERSTOOD??? Dragons happen to be an endangered species.

DRAGONS ARE PEOPLE TOO?! WHAT IS THIS HERESY, FELLOW MAYBE CHRISTIAN!? TO THE STAKE WITH YOU!!!

But seriously, I can probably make up an ad -- OK, a script -- capitalizing on that fabulous flying figure of US myth and legend, the bald eagle. Anyone wanna see it?

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:10 pm

Oh, and before I forget:

Danceria wrote:-get upstaged m8-

nuh uh bruh

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

The Last Stars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Stars » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:13 pm

Dahon wrote:Oh, and before I forget:

Danceria wrote:-get upstaged m8-

nuh uh bruh

//laughing
National Anthem!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:19 pm

The Last Stars wrote:
Dahon wrote:Oh, and before I forget:

nuh uh bruh

//laughing

He's not old he's about 25 and handsome damn your hides!
No amount of animal droppings on the floor, psychic bitchy-ness, or shut in hostesses will stop me from making a potential relationship!
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

The Last Stars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Stars » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:24 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Last Stars wrote:
//laughing

He's not old he's about 25 and handsome damn your hides!
No amount of animal droppings on the floor, psychic bitchy-ness, or shut in hostesses will stop me from making a potential relationship!

//d ying

this is hilarious I swear
National Anthem!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:25 pm

The Last Stars wrote:
Danceria wrote:He's not old he's about 25 and handsome damn your hides!

//d ying

this is hilarious I swear

Came to date a queen, ended up making an animal-loving empress smile.

All in all, a breddy gud deal, imho
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:31 pm

Dammit I got taken by your word, yo -- "old age". Getting senile in mine old age and not asking and stuff, I tell you!

Will modify to reflect new info, as I'm a respectable national embodiment and WITH FACT SHALL SURELY COME JUSTICE --

Danceria wrote:No amount of animal droppings on the floor, psychic bitchy-ness, or shut in hostesses will stop me from making a potential relationship!

Sumire (if only she studied, poo-poo thing she'd totally understand the stakes): "It's on, doronin! SHE'S MINE AKIRA'S MINE MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE -- come at me!"

(And yes -- I said "doronin" [dirty old man in Nihongo], fully knowing Sumire's older by almost a decade.)

Yes, keep on upstaging Dawnbringer! I'm sure she'll like it -- right, Maleficos?
Last edited by Dahon on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:36 pm

Dahon wrote:

Dammit I got taken by your word, yo -- "old age". Getting senile in mine old age and not asking and stuff, I tell you!

Will modify to reflect new info, as I'm a respectable national embodiment and WITH FACT SHALL SURELY COME JUSTICE --

Danceria wrote:No amount of animal droppings on the floor, psychic bitchy-ness, or shut in hostesses will stop me from making a potential relationship!

Sumire (if only she studied, poo-poo thing she'd totally understand the stakes): "It's on, doronin! Come at me!"

(And yes -- I said "doronin" [dirty old man in Nihongo], fully knowing Sumire's older by almost a decade.)

Yes, keep on upstaging Dawnbringer! I'm sure she'll like it -- right, Maleficos?

I don't intend to upstage her, I intend to court her fair and square. Get to know her, her hobbies, her favorite foods, the basics.

As for you, you want to fight? Dancerians do not fight women, but there's a difference between a woman and a female dog :P
Obligatory Quotes below

Dahon
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Dahon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:41 pm

Danceria wrote:I don't intend to upstage her, I intend to court her fair and square. Get to know her, her hobbies, her favorite foods, the basics.

As for you, you want to fight? Dancerians do not fight women, but there's a difference between a woman and a female dog :P

Well, for one thing Maleficos won't allow a Dog Drug Reinforcement (animu refurrence yassss) right here on those damn floors -- secondly I don't do fight scenes as I'm bad at them, and will steer away from that if I can see it coming -- and thirdly SUMIRE GOT EYES ON AKELA BRUH WHY DONTCHA STEP ASIDE AND LET A KAMI LIKE FLIRT AND YO DIGGITY*

*with special assistance from a surely unwilling Creamchild and her incoming maternal grandma
Last edited by Dahon on Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-5.5/-7.44

Moscareinas (inactive)
Trumpisslavia (inactive)

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:42 pm

Dahon wrote:
Danceria wrote:I don't intend to upstage her, I intend to court her fair and square. Get to know her, her hobbies, her favorite foods, the basics.

Well, for one thing Maleficos won't allow a Dog Drug Reinforcement (animu refurrence yassss) right here on those damn floors -- secondly I don't do fight scenes as I'm bad at them, and will steer away from that if I can see it coming -- and thirdly SUMIRE GOT EYES ON AKELA BRUH WHY DONTCHA STEP ASIDE AND LET A KAMI LIKE FLIRT AND YO DIGGITY

You seem to think that we cannot have a threeway.

You did say that your Kami was bi, and Ed's not picky.
Obligatory Quotes below

The Last Stars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Stars » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:48 pm

You two are beautiful.

Congrats, Danceria and Dahon are my new favorite people/Nationstates/whatever lmao
National Anthem!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:50 pm

The Last Stars wrote:You two are beautiful.

Congrats, Danceria and Dahon are my new favorite people/Nationstates/whatever lmao

So...threesome confirmed?

I am so sorry, but seriously, thank you
Obligatory Quotes below

The Last Stars
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby The Last Stars » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:53 pm

Danceria wrote:
The Last Stars wrote:You two are beautiful.

So...threesome confirmed?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You know it bby

shhh don't be sorry
I'm literally glad I bumped into you lot like seriously.
National Anthem!

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:54 pm

The Last Stars wrote:
Danceria wrote:So...threesome confirmed?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) You know it bby

shhh don't be sorry
I'm literally glad I bumped into you lot like seriously.

Of course, pleasure before business. A PMT nation meets kami and animal lovers. Sounds fun!

Mods have mercy on my lewdness
Obligatory Quotes below

Industrial Virginia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 15, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Industrial Virginia » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:55 pm

I have no idea what to do in the rp anymore
[' ]_
(-_Q)
If you support capitalism,
put this in your signature.

Conservative Republican