NATION

PASSWORD

Liberal-Finns in turmoil.

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]
Liberal-Finns
Envoy

Founded: Dec 13, 2009
Ex-Nation

Liberal-Finns in turmoil.

Postby Liberal-Finns » Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:55 pm

Liberal-Finns Separated into Two Sectors

After years of war against the Communist Group "Kommunistinen Kansannousu" (Communist Uprising), today the Liberal-Finns army finally gave up to the elite insurgency. In Helsinki today, a treaty was signed between the two powers, stating that the KK could take the eastern half of Liberal-Finns and claim it for Communism. This newly formed republic is to be called "Soviet-Finns", which will be ruled by Dictator Franz Xavier Knox, a high ranking member in the KK. As of right now the border between the two nations is being guarded by chain-link fences and troops, however both governments hope to erect a large Concrete wall between the two before the end of the year.

Here is a new map of the nation:

Greater Albion PLC
Envoy

Founded: Dec 16, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Albion PLC » Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:19 am

Harold Rotheringham, Duke of Gwalipur and Foreign Minister of Greater Albion, spat his cornflakes all over his morning copy of The Albion Times, and sat bolt upright in his chair. His butler, Albert, rushed to his aid, at first fearing that his master was having another of his famed heart attacks. "What is it my lord?" he wheezed, and checked himself as he recovered from the shock of his masters sudden outburst. "I'll tell you what it bloody is Albert! Have you seen this filth?" Rotheringham replied in his patrician drawl. Albert stooped to pick up the Times from where it had been flung, wiped some of the milk off it, and read a large section in the Foreign Affairs section, entitled "Liberal Finns seperated in two sectors."
As the servant read, Rotheringham paced wildly around the caverous dining room, scowling and muttering. When Albert had finished, he stopped pacing and demanded "Well, what do you think to that?" and before waiting for an answer "Bloody disgraceful is what it is, what Albert?" "Indeed Sir" Albert replied, wondering what his master had planned.
Rotheringham nodded, as if his butlers agreement had convinced him of his own righteousness, and rang the small bell on the mantlepiece. His indian servant Shabash Bahadur, a slave brought back from the Colony of Albionic Barrapur, staggered in, carrying the weight of a huge telephone on his back, the wire trailing behind him. Lord Rotheringham was renowned for keeping up with the modern technological developments, and as such he was the first to purchase a "mobile telephone" of this sort. He wound the crank and picked up the reciever. "Operator, get me the Liberal Finns. They need to send someone immediatetly. Yes I know we don't have an embassy with them, but they must send a diplomat right away! I demand to meet someone from their government immediately, to discuss matters of the utmost importance to both our nations... In fact, just send their foreign minister a telegram, inviting him or one of his subordinates to my manor for an urgent meeting. Make up the wording yourself, I don't give a damn. But just make sure he gets the message!"
He slammed the reciever down onto the phone and the force of the blow caused Shabash to fall over, sending gears and cogs scattering over the marble floor.
The Holy Raj of Greater Albion PLC, Founded 1830, Successor State to the British Raj.

God Save the King-Emperor!

Embassies and Consulates of Greater Albion PLC

Rajesthan
Ambrose Islands
Reformed Britannia
Terisiiare
Sanctaria
New Chalcedon
Nazi Centauri
Jujumanistania
New Zepuha

Alliances of Greater Albion PLC
The Union of Nations against Communist States

Leaders of Greater Albion PLC

Head of State King Victor III, King of Albion, Great White Rajah, Emperor of Barrapur
Prime Minister Sir Harry Albert Victor Curzon VC, OBE, MP
Foreign and Colonial Minister Harold Rotheringham, Duke of Gwalipur

Colonies and Overseas Territories of Greater Albion PLC
The Colony of Albionic Barrapur PLC
The Royal Albionic-Nativian Fleet Base

Return to NationStates