NATION

PASSWORD

Terraen Radio Broadcasting (OPEN)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Fri May 19, 2017 12:37 am

"Is there anything else you want to discuss?"
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 12:37 am

"No."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Fri May 19, 2017 12:43 am

"okay, so do you want to hand the phone back to your Empress now?"
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 12:44 am

"Sure, she's on now."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Fri May 19, 2017 1:09 am

"So, Your Highness. is there anything you'd like to talk about?"

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 1:12 am

"No."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Fri May 19, 2017 1:14 am

"So, do you want to end the call now?"

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 1:17 am

"Sure, why not,"
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Fri May 19, 2017 1:19 am

"Okay",

--- (ends call)

While we wait for Skardonia, let's move onto something else",

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 1:27 am

"Are you tired of dealing with the problem of thirst? Thirsty hoes complaining about their problems when you don't care? No problem! Introducing the new thirst zapper. It's a new evolution in guns. It works easily, first you load it with our special brand nuka cola, lock it in through the manual provided. Voila, now you can fire explosive shots to quench the thirst of them hoes. For only 50,000, you can zap them thirsty hoes! This is brought to you by stardust technologies, turning games into reality."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Supreme Authority Week: Some Crass Humour

Postby Volkmacht » Sat May 20, 2017 12:17 am

And we're back.

Okay. Today is the last day for Supreme Authority Week. I know. You are all saddened by this, but we must let that ship sail and get back to talking about politics that doesn't have anything to do with the lovechild of ISIS, North Korea, Adolf Hitler and Joseph Kony.

At least, I was going to let that ship sail until I found out that the Overseer, himself, yes, that Overseer wanted to come onto this show and say a couple of things.

Everyone, welcome the Overseer!

(Cue Ave Maria)

Overseer?

(The Overlord stumbles into the room, drunk)

Overseer: I'm here and I'm queer!

Fayo: Goddamn it, Overseer. I gave you this opportunity to set the record straight and yet, you come here, drunk?

Overseer: I think you're bloody ugly!

Fayo: Sir, this means war!

Overseer: That's what your wife said!

Fayo: I'm divorced, you drunk lunatic!

Overseer: Don't care! I'm here! I'm queer!

Fayo: SECURITY!!!

(Two security guards drag the Overlord out of the room)

Fayo: TOSS THAT MORON INTO THE OCEAN!!!

(Two minutes pass)

Fayo: Okay. That was a pain in the ass. That's it for Supreme Authority Week. Come back next week when...

(The phone rings)

Fayo: That's right i forgot to turn you off.

(Fayo answers the phone)

Yes?

(The sound of the phone drops as the transmission abruptly stops)

Higher Japan
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Sat May 20, 2017 4:00 am

"Right, from star dust technology, we bring to you the latest product. Introducing the new and improved thirst zapper. Now, it not only fires explosions but now includes an atomic setting, and has many more upgrades to the previous model. It's easy to set up, just put the parts together, load it up with our special nuka cola and voila. That city with relatives you hate? Gone, and all for the same price. Brought to you by star dust technology, making games a reality."
We don't use NS stats
Mod warning counter:

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

News of the Week

Postby Volkmacht » Sat May 20, 2017 5:15 am

Bernard is currently tending to a family emergency, so I am taking over the station until he is back on the job.

Here is the News of the Week.

"As tensions rise between our nation and Supreme Authority and Kyoki Chudoku, the Ministry of Tourism has officially banned travel between Populi-Terrae and those two countries. In a statement, the Ministry said "We cannot guarantee the safety of our citizens in these unstable areas of the world",. Tensions have risen in the wake of the alliance between these two intensely hostile nations, owing to their unstable leadership.

But our govenrment has developed a way of tackling this issue. Several countries and our President signed an agreement which gave birth to the United Nations Against Supreme Authority and Allies, a political and military alliance that seeks to block the influence of Supreme Authority and their allies and associates. However, the alliance has become controversial, with several world leaders claiming that the alliance is too militant and will only make the crisis worse. Inguo Hayo responded to the criticism in a statement.

"Is our alliance based on defense? Yes. But that is all it is. We will never fire the first shot. Our alliance is a beacon of hope to those who seek freedom from tyranny. War itself is a tyranny, one which we do not seek to impose on anyone"

And finally, Supreme Authority refugees have created a organization/charity called 'Refugees International' which provides therapy and housing to refugees fleeing from all countries, not just the Supreme Authority. Officially, the government does not support it, but the leadership of the charity has stated that they are not looking for recognition, they simply want to help make the world a better place",
Last edited by Volkmacht on Sat May 20, 2017 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Sat May 20, 2017 5:25 am

"Hello?"
Skardonia: A cyberpunk neon paradise of robots, lead by the kind and fair Empress Machinia MK2 (Who is also a robot)

[Just don't step outside of the cities, or you'll die from the poisonous atmosphere]

About myself
17 years old, female, Ukrainian-Canadian, proudly GAY

The great tab of notable quotes
The Palmetto wrote:"TWENTY *hic* FIFTH!" He looked at the android, "DONT TEMPT ME ROBO LESBIAN!"

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sat May 20, 2017 5:27 am

"Yes. You are on the line",

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Sat May 20, 2017 5:58 am

Volkmacht wrote:"Yes. You are on the line",

"Sorry for leaving ya hanging. Got called in for a quick op, nothing too bad."
Skardonia: A cyberpunk neon paradise of robots, lead by the kind and fair Empress Machinia MK2 (Who is also a robot)

[Just don't step outside of the cities, or you'll die from the poisonous atmosphere]

About myself

The Palmetto wrote:"TWENTY *hic* FIFTH!" He looked at the android, "DONT TEMPT ME ROBO LESBIAN!"

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sat May 20, 2017 2:04 pm

"That's all right",

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Sat May 20, 2017 2:23 pm

Volkmacht wrote:"That's all right",

"Anyways, the Pinnacle's a real great thing."

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 pm

"It's crazy, though",

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Sat May 20, 2017 2:26 pm

Volkmacht wrote:"It's crazy, though",

"I know. It's scary that we even need it."

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sat May 20, 2017 2:28 pm

"is there anything else you want to talk about?"

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Sat May 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Volkmacht wrote:"is there anything else you want to talk about?"

"Nah, I think I'm off. See ya."

*click*

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Sat May 20, 2017 3:07 pm

"Okay. We will be back after this",

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

News of the Week

Postby Volkmacht » Sun May 28, 2017 3:39 am

Let's go into the news of the week. Only two things worth talking about.

The government's alliance against Supreme Authority has already lost us an ally: Tesra. This nation used to give us sweet advanced technology that strengthened up our armed forces, but the government of Tesra has announced that they have cut off all diplomatic relations after the government denounced Tesra for siding with of all nations, Soyouso, because of their trade connections. A bad choice, if you ask me.

AN impromptu protest against a planned Islamic school was broken up by riot police. The protest, arranged by an illegal hate group called the Army of Freedom, protested against the provincial government's plans to approve the construction of a Islamic school in Kampf Province. 10 people were arrested for possession of demeaning paraphernalia and twenty were injured.

That is the news for this week.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

NEWS: LAMERIKAN ELECTION

Postby Volkmacht » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:33 am

Our enemies in Lamerika seem to have turned a new leaf with the election of Minister of Science and Technology Samantha Lybarger to the post of President. From what I have gathered, these are things that Miss Lybarger has a positive opinion of. Scientific Advancement, environmental protections, increased education budget, investment in green energy and investment in space exploration. She sounds like a excellent prospective President in my opinion.

Congratulations, President Lybarger.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates