NATION

PASSWORD

Terraen Radio Broadcasting (OPEN)

Where nations come together and discuss matters of varying degrees of importance. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 5:08 am

"I can imagine. From what I hear, you and the Tesrans specialize in it",
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
My Discord: https://discord.gg/FAmQCD9
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Founded: Nov 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 5:12 am

Volkmacht wrote:"I can imagine. From what I hear, you and the Tesrans specialize in it",

"Oh yes. Our history is plagued with terrorist plots, so we kinda just got specialized for that. We're more of a defensive force, though. We can't go around conquering star systems unlike a certain massive empire that just so happen to be one of our closest trading partners."
Skardonia: A cyberpunk neon paradise of robots, lead by the kind and fair Empress Machinia MK2 (Who is also a robot)

[Just don't step outside of the cities, or you'll die from the poisonous atmosphere]

About myself
17 years old, female, Ukrainian-Canadian, proudly GAY

The great tab of notable quotes
The Palmetto wrote:"TWENTY *hic* FIFTH!" He looked at the android, "DONT TEMPT ME ROBO LESBIAN!"

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 5:15 am

"May I ask what trade partner is that?"
(UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE, IGNORE ALL NS STATS) (I AM POPULI-TERRAE)-It was deleted, now stop asking!
TERRAEN NEWS NETWORK: Martial law to be lifted?|NYOP dominates parade|Prankster arrested|Indoctrinated teenagers began rehabilitation courses|Black sites don't exist: Ministry of Justice [/url]

"There should be no discrimination against languages people speak, skin colour, or religion",-Malala Yousafzai

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 5:16 am

Volkmacht wrote:"May I ask what trade partner is that?"

"Tesra..."
Skardonia: A cyberpunk neon paradise of robots, lead by the kind and fair Empress Machinia MK2 (Who is also a robot)

[Just don't step outside of the cities, or you'll die from the poisonous atmosphere]

About myself

The Palmetto wrote:"TWENTY *hic* FIFTH!" He looked at the android, "DONT TEMPT ME ROBO LESBIAN!"

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 5:17 am

"Oh. Have you had any terrorist attacks lately?"

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 5:21 am

Volkmacht wrote:"Oh. Have you had any terrorist attacks lately?"

"No, but we've thwarted quite a few of them. Seems this situation around Tesra not taking a strong stance against SA has been driving a bunch of people to try and get us to break our alliance."

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 5:22 am

"Well, I won't get involved in politics, but It's good to see you're cracking down on terrorism",

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 5:24 am

Volkmacht wrote:"Well, I won't get involved in politics, but It's good to see you're cracking down on terrorism",

"Yeah. I hear you've got your own issues back home with some Islamists."

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 5:25 am

"Yeah, but it's been taken care of now",

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 5:26 am

Volkmacht wrote:"Yeah, but it's been taken care of now",

"Good to hear!"

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Skardonia wrote:
Volkmacht wrote:"Yeah, but it's been taken care of now",

"Good to hear!"

"What else do you want to talk about?"

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 4:47 pm

Volkmacht wrote:
Skardonia wrote:"Good to hear!"

"What else do you want to talk about?"

"Well, you see...there's some information I've been disclosed and authorized to speak about..."

"It's a new project us and the Tesrans have been working on called The Pinnacle..."

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 5:12 pm

"Color me intrigued. Give me the details",

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Volkmacht wrote:"Color me intrigued. Give me the details",

"It's a massive cannon that fires...black holes!"

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 5:46 pm

"Don't you think that's a bit... excessive?"

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 5:53 pm

Volkmacht wrote:"Don't you think that's a bit... excessive?"

"It's a last resort option, or for something that massively outclasses us."

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 5:54 pm

"Interesting",

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 7:17 pm

Volkmacht wrote:"Interesting",

"You'd be surprised at how effective of a deterant it is."

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 7:31 pm

"Well, violent swirling pools of death do send a message",

Skardonia
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Skardonia » Thu May 18, 2017 7:59 pm

Volkmacht wrote:"Well, violent swirling pools of death do send a message",

"The only thing I'm scared of is it actually being used. The only time that thing would be used is if we're in real danger."

About myself

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Thu May 18, 2017 8:01 pm

"I hope that's the only time it will be used",

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 am

"Sorry to interrupt you, Bernard, but it would seem that our caller from Higher Japan is back",
Last edited by Volkmacht on Fri May 19, 2017 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 12:29 am

"To answer your question, by all technicalities Justine is my sister."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

Volkmacht
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Volkmacht » Fri May 19, 2017 12:34 am

"Okay. Good to know. What's your opinion of the alliance that your Empress has made with our President?"

Higher Japan
Senator

Founded: Oct 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Higher Japan » Fri May 19, 2017 12:35 am

"Great, since we now have more allies."
We don't use NS stats
A -0 civilization, according to this index.
Mod warning counter:
Unofficial: 1
NOTICE: As of 14/10, the empress has officially been granted greater control of the government, including military and financial sectors. That is all, have a good day.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to NationStates